Selling Stuff 101: Consignment Coutur...

Selling Stuff 101: Consignment Couture Right In The Heart of Downtown Chicago

There are 1 comment on the Racked story from Apr 10, 2013, titled Selling Stuff 101: Consignment Couture Right In The Heart of Downtown Chicago. In it, Racked reports that:

For a glimpse of the most opulent consignment items in the city, look no further than Designer Resale of Chicago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Racked.

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#2 Apr 11, 2013
FWIW I have been shopping-- and buying-- at this store when they were in Lincolnwood, then Wilmette and now down town and have done so for many many years ( at least 20 years that I can recall).

Among other things they usually get a lot of St John Knits in if that is your thing.

I am referring to teh Designer Resale place in the article link. I don't know anything about teh holiday stuff link in the post above

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Susanm 1,419,107
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Chicagoan by Birth 222,505
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 32 min CrunchyBacon 103,454
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr God Damned Holy S... 61,042
last post wins! (Dec '10) 3 hr honeymylove 2,425
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 6 hr GEORGIA 1,938
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 6 hr GEORGIA 3,040

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages