Woman breaks tooth trying to enter what she thought was her car

Full story: West Allis

A woman broke her tooth after trying to get into what she thought was her car, but turned out to be another person's vehicle Jan. 5. A woman called 911 to report that a man pushed her down and knocked out her tooth when she tried getting into her vehicle and found someone else inside of it in the parking lot at Scott E's Pub, 3800 S. 108th St., ... (more)

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

see how dumb n word people have become?

can't even remember what her car looks like? come on man that's really lame even for a n word person..

she should not be out on the streets of da city without adult supervision.

she is almost as lame as obozo or Jessie jackson
dam right

Gurnee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

The poor tooth!
MidwestMrs

Kenosha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

Oh don't be so hard on her. Maybe it's a really common car. I once owned a Camry. Someone who parked in the same parking lot at work had the same color and year Camry.

I can't tell you how many times I started walking toward that car only to realize part way there that's not where I parked.

Once I went up to it and didn't understand why my clicker wouldn't work. Only when I looked at the interior did I realize that wasn't my stuff inside. It wasn't my car.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

MidwestMrs wrote:
Oh don't be so hard on her. Maybe it's a really common car. I once owned a Camry. Someone who parked in the same parking lot at work had the same color and year Camry.
I can't tell you how many times I started walking toward that car only to realize part way there that's not where I parked.
Once I went up to it and didn't understand why my clicker wouldn't work. Only when I looked at the interior did I realize that wasn't my stuff inside. It wasn't my car.
Been there, done that! It's even worse when you're running to the wrong truck in a driving, pouring rain and discover it's not the clicker's fault but a moment of advanced maturity!!!. Progress is great for the younger set but there are those who still live in the good old days of writing checks and sticking a stamp on envelops to pay bills.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min Patriot AKA Bozo 45,536
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min LOL 1,072,710
easter house adoptions (Jan '11) 10 min meme 16
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 26 min edogxxx 97,451
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Grand Birther 173,710
Review: Napa Auto Parts 2 hr TJSR 1
Feds Investigate “Racist” Depiction of Obama as... 3 hr Zombie Bama 1
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 3:21PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••