seriously

Mattoon, IL

#1683 Sep 13, 2012
He kept GM alive, which was incredibly important to Detroit and Michigan, and he got the health care law passed, although I wish there had been a public option and didn’t leave the citizens victims of the insurance companies. He killed Osama bin Laden, which was extremely important. He brought some sanity to the top level of government.
-Bruce Springsteen

Fitting words from "the boss" himself".

Guess Romney will be happy to have the support of old 'I pooped my pants to avoid the draft' Ted Nugent and the equally offensive coke snorter Hank Williams jr.
tuf s__t

Kewanee, IL

#1684 Sep 13, 2012
On Wisconsin wrote:
<quoted text>
Man oh man Olive. There is something seriously wrong with your thinker.

People like olive,alwys show their parental upbringing when they are out classed.
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#1685 Sep 13, 2012
Romney ignores a warning from Rupert Murdock at his own peril. Murdock, the WSJ and several other Republicans have warned him that he can't win by relying on the wacko base of his party. Of course Rush Limpballs and his ilk on talk radio argue that he needs to go further to the right. Let's hope he listens to the oxycontin addicted nincompoop and further alienates the centrists.
He did THAT Bruce

Round Lake, IL

#1686 Sep 13, 2012
seriously wrote:
He kept GM alive, which was incredibly important to Detroit and Michigan, and he got the health care law passed, although I wish there had been a public option and didn’t leave the citizens victims of the insurance companies. He killed Osama bin Laden, which was extremely important. He brought some sanity to the top level of government.
-Bruce Springsteen
Fitting words from "the boss" himself".
Guess Romney will be happy to have the support of old 'I pooped my pants to avoid the draft' Ted Nugent and the equally offensive coke snorter Hank Williams jr.
So Springsteen thinks Obama killed bin Laden? Now he's a Navy Seal? Very confusing. Up until now I thought he was an IDIOT. Thank GOD we have Bruce around to tell us what to think. After all, he's a celebrity. He MUST be right!!!

Is that what you think seriously? Seriously?
Sorry

Round Lake, IL

#1687 Sep 13, 2012
seriously wrote:
Romney ignores a warning from Rupert Murdock at his own peril. Murdock, the WSJ and several other Republicans have warned him that he can't win by relying on the wacko base of his party. Of course Rush Limpballs and his ilk on talk radio argue that he needs to go further to the right. Let's hope he listens to the oxycontin addicted nincompoop and further alienates the centrists.
Sorry, I'd like to respond but I don't have time. I have to go get Obamaphone # 27. 24, 25, and 26 are almost out of minutes. Thanks for the free stuff sucker. Next I am going downtown to cash in on his newest grand plan: Cash for Idiots. Were trading you in seriously. Seriously.
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#1688 Sep 13, 2012
Still waiting for an example of the president apologising for the US. Since that's one of Mittens main talking points I thought someone would at least try to defend Romney on it. LOL!
Start with this Want more

Round Lake, IL

#1689 Sep 13, 2012
seriously wrote:
Mittens keeps talking about the president going around the world apologising for America. Could one of you Romney sycophants (look it up clueless) give an example of one instance where he did that? All I'm asking for is one example. How about it? You can't, because like everything else out of Romney's mouth, it's a lie and you know it. And just in case you try it, Obama acknowledging we have made mistakes does not mean he apologised. Your visceral hatred for the president has blinded you into thinking a spoiled rich guy will make things better for everyone. On the off chance that Romney actually gets elected, the only one's who will have it better will be Romney and his fellow millionaires. The life of the working stiffs who post in support of Romney on here will only get worse. Romney has shown by his past actions that he doesn't give a sh*t about you and your life. He's only running because he thinks it's an entitlement for himself, or as his equally spoiled wife says: "It's our turn".
Middle East terrorists murdered the United States Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens and three other Americans yesterday in Benghazi. Conflicting reports have surfaced concerning the exact methods utilized to perpetrate this egregious act. Obama with his usual apologetic style initiated his response to this tragedy noting he rejects any denigration of others religious beliefs but there is no justification for this assault on Americans or American values. Amazing as it may be Obama and his minions were apologizing for a movie the terrorists claim was offensive to their religion and produced in the United States. Most recently Obama turned down a request by Israel’s Prime Minister for a meeting in New York City where the United Nations General Assembly is meeting. Violence is flaring up across the Middle East and Israel has a set of concerns which apparently are not shared by Obama. The reason given for the rejection was scheduling problems believe it or not. Obama was scheduling himself to be on Letterman and had no time for affairs of state. After a public outrage from coast to coast ensued Obama took time out of his busy campaign schedule and connected with Israel’s top leader by phone.

Whatever transpired in their exchange Obama probably yawned and went back to his leaderless role. With an embassy in Egypt and a consulate in Libya assaulted in a very short time these events appear more than a coincidence. Actions such as these could be a prelude to more organized events coming in the near future which could put other Americans at risk. Obama’s team is already moving to cover the terrorists’ tracks by stating these are isolated events and we will not abandon our “Middle East Friends.” Hillary Clinton still plans to write billion dollar checks to these two countries harboring terrorists. Horrific events in the last few days should have consequences aimed at those who harbor terrorists and the terrorists themselves.

Rewarding rogue governments with American money, much of it borrowed, is the wrong approach to stop these regimes from supporting any more violence. Obama’s apologies sprinkled with taxpayer dollars should awaken the few sound minds left in America that something is wrong in Washington and needs to be fixed. Election Day can bring a new repairman to the White House or continue the same one in office who has been asleep for the last 43 months, your choice.
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#1690 Sep 13, 2012
tuf s__t wrote:
<quoted text>
People like olive,alwys show their parental upbringing when they are out classed.
Posting with the name tuf s__t shows how much class you have. Is that a family name or something the other kids said to you when they shoved you around and sent you home crying to momma?
tuf s__t

Kewanee, IL

#1691 Sep 13, 2012
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Posting with the name tuf s__t shows how much class you have. Is that a family name or something the other kids said to you when they shoved you around and sent you home crying to momma?
no, thats what i said to your mama when she came up for air.
Sen Hillary Clinton

Chicago Heights, IL

#1692 Sep 13, 2012
I want to know why Obama Didnt connect the dots...Whoopsie!
Olive

Herrin, IL

#1693 Sep 13, 2012
Pathetic you wrote:
<quoted text>
Try again Olive. Apparently your computer is as broken as your judgement
http://race42012.com/2012-electoral-college-p...
Have fun
You didn't include the http:// in the original post you moron. Anybody can plainly see that. The site you reference lists

Obama - 297
Romney - 241

You need 270 electoral votes to win. Romney still fails in your cherry picked poll. Gawd you're a moron.......and a liar.
Oh really wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm. Here is another poll for you to anguish:
ace42012.com/2012-electoral-college-projectio...
Failure 221 to Better Choice 206 with 111 votes a toss up. Your boy needs to run very fast with the current events crashing down on his failed presidency
post #1648

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/carterville-i...
Olive Shmolive

Spring Grove, IL

#1694 Sep 13, 2012
Olive wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't include the http:// in the original post you moron. Anybody can plainly see that. The site you reference lists

Obama - 297
Romney - 241

You need 270 electoral votes to win. Romney still fails in your cherry picked poll. Gawd you're a moron.......and a liar.

Oh really wrote, "<quoted text>
Hmmm. Here is another poll for you to anguish:
ace42012.com/2012-electoral-college-projectio...
Failure 221 to Better Choice 206 with 111 votes a toss up. Your boy needs to run very fast with the current events crashing down on his failed presidency"

post #1648

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/carterville-i...
Olive, Olive, poor dear Olive. Look again Olive. Upper left hand corner Olive. Try also to understand what without toss ups means. Try Olive. You seem to be drifting left again into fuzzy thinking and incomplete analysis. Take your ADD medicine and some ExLax and get back to us tomorrow. Nobody cares what you think, and certainly not during a Bears game.

Get some rest Olive. And a life.
Olive

Herrin, IL

#1695 Sep 13, 2012
Olive Shmolive wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your ADD medicine and some ExLax and get back to us tomorrow. Nobody cares what you think, and certainly not during a Bears game.
Get some rest Olive. And a life.
You be sure to take your Thorazine. Ole Mitten politicized an Ambassadors death, lied about Obama and revealed to everybody what a piece of shit he really is. Hey, you guys picked a loser. Get back to us after the election.
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#1696 Sep 13, 2012
Start with this Want more wrote:
<quoted text>
Middle East terrorists murdered the United States Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens and three other Americans yesterday in Benghazi. Conflicting reports have surfaced concerning the exact methods utilized to perpetrate this egregious act. Obama with his usual apologetic style initiated his response to this tragedy noting he rejects any denigration of others religious beliefs but there is no justification for this assault on Americans or American values. Amazing as it may be Obama and his minions were apologizing for a movie the terrorists claim was offensive to their religion and produced in the United States. Most recently Obama turned down a request by Israel’s Prime Minister for a meeting in New York City where the United Nations General Assembly is meeting. Violence is flaring up across the Middle East and Israel has a set of concerns which apparently are not shared by Obama. The reason given for the rejection was scheduling problems believe it or not. Obama was scheduling himself to be on Letterman and had no time for affairs of state. After a public outrage from coast to coast ensued Obama took time out of his busy campaign schedule and connected with Israel’s top leader by phone.
Whatever transpired in their exchange Obama probably yawned and went back to his leaderless role. With an embassy in Egypt and a consulate in Libya assaulted in a very short time these events appear more than a coincidence. Actions such as these could be a prelude to more organized events coming in the near future which could put other Americans at risk. Obama’s team is already moving to cover the terrorists’ tracks by stating these are isolated events and we will not abandon our “Middle East Friends.” Hillary Clinton still plans to write billion dollar checks to these two countries harboring terrorists. Horrific events in the last few days should have consequences aimed at those who harbor terrorists and the terrorists themselves.
Rewarding rogue governments with American money, much of it borrowed, is the wrong approach to stop these regimes from supporting any more violence. Obama’s apologies sprinkled with taxpayer dollars should awaken the few sound minds left in America that something is wrong in Washington and needs to be fixed. Election Day can bring a new repairman to the White House or continue the same one in office who has been asleep for the last 43 months, your choice.
Like I said I'm still waiting for examples of Obama apologising. That's just spin and poor spin at that. BTW, which right wing site did you cut and paste that hogwash from? Just curious.
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#1697 Sep 13, 2012
a·pol·o·gy

noun, plural a·pol·o·gies.

a written or spoken expression of one's regret, remorse, or sorrow for having insulted, failed, injured, or wronged another.

Now go back to Google and see if you can come up with an example that's more than just right wing spin.
Olive

Herrin, IL

#1698 Sep 13, 2012
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said I'm still waiting for examples of Obama apologising. That's just spin and poor spin at that. BTW, which right wing site did you cut and paste that hogwash from? Just curious.
Two bucks says the tard is an Alex Jones fan too.

http://www.examiner.com/article/obama-apologi...
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#1699 Sep 13, 2012
Romney asked the individuals he was considering as his VP to submit 10 years of tax returns to his campaign.
-Daniel Klaidman/Daily Beast

Now that's funny...

A new theory floating out there is that Romney doesn't want the public to know that he took the IRS offer of amnesty for tax cheats a few years ago. That may be why he doesn't want the voters to see his returns. He's hiding something. If he's not there is no reason for him not coming clean with the voters.
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#1700 Sep 13, 2012
Romney looked weak today. At one point, he had a certain slight grimace on his face when he was taking tough questions from the reporters, and I thought,'He looks like Richard Nixon.'
-Peggy Noonan/Reagan speech writer

Can't wait till Romney sweats, squirms and stutters his way through the debates. Noonan's right, he's going to bring back memories of Nixon.
Olive

Herrin, IL

#1701 Sep 13, 2012
This is from the Washington Post. Yep, Republicans even know Romney is a loser.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/in-iow...

One of the Republican appointees to the Electoral College abruptly resigned from her post Thursday after publicly questioning whether she would support the party’s presidential ticket when casting official votes after the November election.

Melinda Wadsley of Ames, Iowa, told The Associated Press that she could not in good conscience vote for party nominee Mitt Romney. Wadsley was among three electors who had told the AP for a story published Thursday that they were exploring alternatives should Romney win their states.

“I have always been a straight ticket Republican, and for the first time in my life I am an undecided voter, therefore, I need to resign my position as a Republican presidential elector,” Wadsley said in an email exchange.
Dasvidania Obama

Chicago, IL

#1702 Sep 13, 2012
Olive wrote:
This is from the Washington Post. Yep, Republicans even know Romney is a loser.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/in-iow...

One of the Republican appointees to the Electoral College abruptly resigned from her post Thursday after publicly questioning whether she would support the partyÂ’s presidential ticket when casting official votes after the November election.

Melinda Wadsley of Ames, Iowa, told The Associated Press that she could not in good conscience vote for party nominee Mitt Romney. Wadsley was among three electors who had told the AP for a story published Thursday that they were exploring alternatives should Romney win their states.

“I have always been a straight ticket Republican, and for the first time in my life I am an undecided voter, therefore, I need to resign my position as a Republican presidential elector,” Wadsley said in an email exchange.
Thanks so much for this story from Pravda

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min DBWriter 1,223,827
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 min Cold Front 69,789
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 24 min Earthling-1 53,010
Why so many jealous people in Bridgeport? 38 min Curious 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 41 min FastandFurious 187,788
amy 5-4 1 hr Kuuipo 9
Amy May 3-15 2 hr Blunt Advice 5
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]