Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Nero fiddled

West Frankfort, IL

#7256 Mar 10, 2014
Mitch McConnell wrote:
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) says he isn't worried about tea party-backed candidates challenging GOP incumbents in this year's midterm elections. "I think we are going to crush them everywhere," McConnell told the New York Times in an interview published Saturday. "I don't think they are going to have a single nominee anywhere in the country."

McConnell is one of several senators facing tea party opposition in their primary races this spring. McConnell's main opponent is Kentucky businessman Matt Bevin, who has spent the campaign attacking the senator's conservative credentials. As the Associated Press reported last month, McConnell and other GOP incumbents have started to come out aggressively against these candidates, using opposition research to undermine them.

“Mitch McConnell is clearly in trouble in this primary or he wouldn’t be attacking Matt Bevin and declaring war on conservatives,” the Senate Conservatives Fund's Matt Hoskins told the Times.

However, polls in the race tell a different story. A survey released last month by GOP firm Wenzel Strategies found McConnell with a 42 point lead over Bevin, while a Bluegrass Poll pinned McConnell's lead at 26 points.
Democrats don't eat their own. Now you understand you difference between Republicans and Democrats.
Ralph

Christopher, IL

#7257 Mar 10, 2014
Nero fiddled wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats don't eat their own. Now you understand you difference between Republicans and Democrats.
There is two kinds of people in our country, givers and takers. The democrats are the takers, always trying to figure out how to get into the other mans pocket.
Tester

Big Sandy, TN

#7258 Mar 13, 2014
test
William

Costa Mesa, CA

#7259 Mar 13, 2014
C'mon people WAKE UP. I know the Republicans suck, but c'mon...the democrats have to all be voted out. It will be the only way to slow down the Dictator in Washington and maybe get rid of that horrible Obamacare and send all the illegals back home. Otherwise forget about jobs!
Maria

Peoria, IL

#7260 Mar 14, 2014
William wrote:
C'mon people WAKE UP. I know the Republicans suck, but c'mon...the democrats have to all be voted out. It will be the only way to slow down the Dictator in Washington and maybe get rid of that horrible Obamacare and send all the illegals back home. Otherwise forget about jobs!
Agree wholeheartedly
Ralph

Christopher, IL

#7261 Mar 14, 2014
I don't want Obamacare overturned, I want Obamacare fixed and the dummercrats is unwilling to do that. The american people deserve affordable health insurance, and Obamacare isn't the answer.
The Illegals born in the united states that has never seen their parents homeland should have a easy path to citizenship. The dummercrat party says all or nothing.
DON'T VOTE DUMMERCRAT!!!!
Beavers Democratic

Romeoville, IL

#7262 Mar 14, 2014
Basic grammar is obviously not your strong suite.
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text> Hummm, interesting point. Here is another point. There will be no trouble if liberals didn't sell their link card for drug money.
"Democratic leader Tom Daschle has been whining all over TV, saying that Rush Limbaugh and other talk show hosts have been inciting violence against Democrats. Which is illegal you know, attacking an endangered species." —Jay Leno
lol.
Ralph

Christopher, IL

#7263 Mar 14, 2014
Beavers Democratic wrote:
Basic grammar is obviously not your strong suite.<quoted text>
Political science isn't your strong suite, if it was you would be anything but a lying dummercrat.
Ralph

Christopher, IL

#7265 Mar 17, 2014
This is an election year and the all the democrat candidates is saying who is Obama?
Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi and dirty dick Durbin put a hog ring in Obama's nose and lead him around just like a prize pig at the county fair.
Now that the county fair is over, and a new fair is beginning the the democrat party doesn't know Obama.
The sad part is I believe Obama could of been a good president if he didn't let the Three Musketeers take the lead and make a fool out of him. On a personal note I like Obama. The GOP tried to salvage Obama's presidency for him and the good of our country but Obama just wasn't smart enough to listen.
Maria

Peoria, IL

#7266 Mar 17, 2014
Ralph wrote:
This is an election year and the all the democrat candidates is saying who is Obama?
Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi and dirty dick Durbin put a hog ring in Obama's nose and lead him around just like a prize pig at the county fair.
Now that the county fair is over, and a new fair is beginning the the democrat party doesn't know Obama.
The sad part is I believe Obama could of been a good president if he didn't let the Three Musketeers take the lead and make a fool out of him. On a personal note I like Obama. The GOP tried to salvage Obama's presidency for him and the good of our country but Obama just wasn't smart enough to listen.
Obama is evil.
vote em out

Marion, IL

#7267 Mar 21, 2014
My vote will be cast for whom ever is running against the incumbent, regardless of party, it's time to send a message - listen to your constituents or lose your job! Yes on term limits across the board...
Dick Face Durbin

Romeoville, IL

#7269 Mar 21, 2014
What you all fail to realize is that we have the is the first Gay Black President.
Ralph

Christopher, IL

#7270 Mar 22, 2014
Dick Face Durbin wrote:
What you all fail to realize is that we have the is the first Gay Black President.
Obama has been nothing more than a democrat puppet. Pelosi. Reid and Durbin just put a hog ring in Obama's nose and lead him around like a prize hog at the county fair. Obama has just been a yes man. Saying yes sir master Durbin, Yes sir master Reid and who is that lying bitch following y'all, master?
Garmin2008

Mattoon, IL

#7271 Mar 26, 2014
Anyone who is honest, and trusting, doesn't leave many politicians to choose from!!! In fact I don't think there are any!!!
Ralph

Carterville, IL

#7272 Mar 26, 2014
Anyone but another damm demoncrat
jimtownhounddogs niffing

United States

#7273 Mar 27, 2014
Listen to Vote em out from Marion, Il. Plz do not vote for an incumbent again. Can't you all see what has been happening the past (32) years or longer. When politicians talk about even the opposite party it begins with "my friend". Now that should be a clue to all. Once elected they are friends. Meaning of friend - person attached to another by feeling or personal regard; person who give assistance or support; a person in good terms with another. GET THE IDEA.. VOTE EM OUT. NO MORE INCUMBENTS. PLZ.
Ralph

Christopher, IL

#7274 Mar 27, 2014
In a case like Rep. John Bradley, he has to have an opponent to vote for or we have no choice. I would love to see a third party candidate run against John and beat him.
concerned taxpayer

Frankfort, IL

#7275 Mar 27, 2014
Does it really matter when there is waste all the way to the top.....

Obama trips to Hawaii, Africa reportedly cost taxpayers nearly $16 million
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/03/27/ob...
jimtownhounddogs niffing

Murphysboro, IL

#7279 Apr 14, 2014
$16 million - WHEW - that is a lot of taxpayers hard earned money. Vote out the incumbent Senators for they as friends allowed this to happen all the way to the top. If we had no incumbents they would stand up for the taxpayers. TY
concerned taxpayer

Frankfort, IL

#7280 Apr 14, 2014
jimtownhounddogsniffing wrote:
$16 million - WHEW - that is a lot of taxpayers hard earned money. Vote out the incumbent Senators for they as friends allowed this to happen all the way to the top. If we had no incumbents they would stand up for the taxpayers. TY
Nothing will ever change. Government is becoming more corrupt with each passing day. Even if there was change, some other crony piece of shit waiting in the wings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,234,034
Abby 5-28 7 min RACE 10
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min Guru 190,151
amy 5-28 56 min mrs gladys kravitz 11
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr those who can- teach 99,568
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr IB DaMann 53,489
any cute emo girls wana talk? 4 hr kay 2
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]