TRUTH101

Chicago Heights, IL

#7103 Feb 14, 2014
The Democrats can't run from Obama and his failed healthcare bill fast enough! This is hilarious! Nobody, and I mean nobody, on the Democrat side wants anythong to do with him! Then we have little Dick Durbin getting caught in hos Obamacare enrollee lies. He finally had to admit he was lying or "mis spoke" when he rambled off on one of his usual lies. Why is that guy built like a 70 year old fat granny?
TRUTH101

Chicago Heights, IL

#7104 Feb 14, 2014
The Real Reagan wrote:
Reagan believed in deficit spending and gay rights. He was liberal.
He wasn't a liberal. He was tolerant of others views he didn't necessarily agree with. He believed in high spending for the military for his view of a strong national defense. He opposed welfare abusers and other sponges.
Ralph

Christopher, IL

#7105 Feb 14, 2014
25 year ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.

Today we have Obama, no cash or hope.
TRUTH101

Elmwood Park, IL

#7107 Feb 14, 2014
Good news: UAW defeated at VW plant in Tennessee! Obama and Holder will now demand an investigation to overturn the employees vote.....
Dr Phill

Romeoville, IL

#7108 Feb 14, 2014
As a powerful stimulant, methamphetamine, even in small doses, can increase wakefulness and physical activity and decrease appetite. Methamphetamine can also cause a variety of cardiovascular problems, including rapid heart rate, irregular heartbeat, and increased blood pressure. Hyperthermia (elevated body temperature) and convulsions may occur with methamphetamine overdose, and if not treated immediately, can result in death.

Most of the pleasurable effects of methamphetamine are believed to result from the release of very high levels of the neurotransmitter dopamine. Dopamine is involved in motivation, the experience of pleasure, and motor function, and is a common mechanism of action for most drugs of abuse. The elevated release of dopamine produced by methamphetamine is also thought to contribute to the drug's deleterious effects on nerve terminals in the brain.
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right up there with "I know YOU are but what am I?" and "I'm rubber you're glue ...".
I'll bet you pulled an all-nighter and used both your brain cells to come up with that one!
Say, with a witty retort like that ... you wouldn't be a conservative would you?
Dr Phill

Romeoville, IL

#7109 Feb 14, 2014
Drugs have a powerful hold on life let me guess as a physician you have an addiction to meth.
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
"Hay"? You mean as opposed to straw, you remedial conservative POS?
But, hey, that's still not an answer to anything you've been asked over and over again after shooting your mouth off, now is it?
You think you can predict stuff, Nostradumbass? Tell us how many of these other conservative election predictions came true in 2012:
Romney is surging in the polls to an "electoral landslide".
Republicans are gonna win more seats in the House.
The GOP is gonna "take back" the Senate too!
Well? Give me a number from zero to three on this one, Nostradumbass!
And keep in mind that you guys the conservative SCOTUS letting corporations legally purchase elections, had gerrymandering to help you keep House seats Red, and voter suppression laws that even a Republican admitted would help suppress Obama voters and supposedly give the state of Pennsylvania to Romney.
Let me guess ... you're still too infatuated with "dangling off a pp", "butt buddies", "little ones", "little boyz pp's", "taking them over your knee" to "paddle them" and "having sex with that little boy" to answer these questions, or to answer those other three questions from post 6981 that you keep wussing out on, or to say anything about showing up and backing up that financial allegation of yours?
That's ten times so far, you cowardly conservative pedophile.
Ralph

Christopher, IL

#7110 Feb 15, 2014
Dr Phill wrote:
As a powerful stimulant, methamphetamine, even in small doses, can increase wakefulness and physical activity and decrease appetite. Methamphetamine can also cause a variety of cardiovascular problems, including rapid heart rate, irregular heartbeat, and increased blood pressure. Hyperthermia (elevated body temperature) and convulsions may occur with methamphetamine overdose, and if not treated immediately, can result in death.
Most of the pleasurable effects of methamphetamine are believed to result from the release of very high levels of the neurotransmitter dopamine. Dopamine is involved in motivation, the experience of pleasure, and motor function, and is a common mechanism of action for most drugs of abuse. The elevated release of dopamine produced by methamphetamine is also thought to contribute to the drug's deleterious effects on nerve terminals in the brain.<quoted text>
THE DOCTOR IS IN THE HOUSE.
Nah, Reagan was a MENACE is just a little retard that is having a hard time quitting the suckeling of Obama's pp. I'm guessing it would be as hard to quit smoking as it is for some people to quit the government free handout system? Once you're hooked you're hooked. It's a disease!

“MENE, MENE, TEKEL, PARSIN”

Since: Feb 14

O'bamaland, Destroying, USA

#7113 Feb 15, 2014
I like Roy Rodgers

#7114 Feb 15, 2014
Or Dale Evans I guess...

#7115 Feb 15, 2014
The reason I like to vote for old cowboys is because of Reagan. Now there was a cowboy of gargantuan proportions.

#7116 Feb 15, 2014
The other side of the coin is that old Indians are becoming more popular too.

#7117 Feb 15, 2014
I'm not sure who to vote for really?

#7118 Feb 15, 2014
whom.

#7119 Feb 15, 2014
Maybe I'll just stay home?

#7120 Feb 15, 2014
And rub my Thighs.

#7121 Feb 15, 2014
"Thighs" is my cat.

#7122 Feb 15, 2014
I call my dog "Ass."
TRUTH101

Chicago, IL

#7123 Feb 15, 2014
Man, isn't it great that the UAW with all of its over paid Union bosses, got their assed kicked in a union vote at a VW plant last night? Looks like the south won't turn into Detroit! Thank God!
TRUTH101

Chicago, IL

#7124 Feb 15, 2014
Best part is the Unions won't be able to buy off all the Democrats with the union members dues! Democrats are already whining!
Ralph

Christopher, IL

#7126 Feb 16, 2014
I see mommy has Reagan was a MENACE grounded from the computer for being a bad little boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 15 min KiMare 49,823
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 45 min wojar 178,035
James Foley Beheading: What They’re Not Telling... 54 min BadDream 2
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Grey Ghost 1,109,989
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,378
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Uzi 68,470
Protests Continue After Chicago Police Shoot 3r... 4 hr joey 2
Amy 9-16 5 hr Zap Brannigan 55
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr Toj 98,226
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••