Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
TRUTH101

Tallahassee, FL

#7039 Feb 1, 2014
No bounce for Obama after his low rates SOTU speech! Still sucks!
Kalifornication

United States

#7040 Feb 1, 2014
Missing it
kid

United States

#7042 Feb 1, 2014
Kisses to all
Laughing

Marion, IL

#7043 Feb 1, 2014
Obama is really giving Christie the long stroking now. Can you feel it? BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! He's pumping his shitpipe like he's pissed off at it. Christie won't shit right for a month. LOL!
coach of immorality

United States

#7044 Feb 1, 2014
Wow
TRUTH101

United States

#7045 Feb 1, 2014
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
Rough couple weeks for you conservatives, eh?
Supposedly anti-big government, hypocritical "conservative" Rep. Michael Grimm ... who doesn't want the government interfering in our lives .. just got busted (on camera like the stupid POS he is) for wanting to throw a guy off a balcony for simply asking him a question. Yep, no government intrusion there!
And this is after he previously got caught asking another guy (Errol Louis) if he wanted to "take it outside", too.
Can someone please tell Grimm that I want to see if he can throw me off a balcony? I called his office and told the chick answering the phone if she'd pass on my challenge to him but that's not getting anywhere.
I guess the teaparty punk only threatens guys that are less than 150lbs - for obvious reasons.
And speaking of "bounce" ... where's all you conservative punks who said Christie was gonna skate by and either come out unscathed or stronger than ever now that his best buddy is now ready to sing like a canary and tell everyone how Christie knew about Bridgeghazi all along.
C'mon ... stand up and be counted for us!
Looks like yet another typical, lying, supposedly "tough" conservative is going down in flames just like your bully/hero Joe Walsh.
OK, you're now free to ignore all of the above and respond with more of your Obama Tourette's!
who cares about Christie? He wasn't going to get the nomination anyway! The Dems have given up on taking back the House and the Democrat Senators that are up for reelection are running from obama!
TRUTH101

United States

#7047 Feb 1, 2014
Yeah, like I said, who cares! He is a fat liberal Rino! He would have a heart attack. The liberal news isn't picking the GOP candidate this time!
TRUTH101

Silver Springs, FL

#7049 Feb 1, 2014
<quoted text>
And your conservative media did such a stellar job the last time it picked which party's candidate to win ... in an "electoral landslide"?
Here, I'll help you out, ready?
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/top-10-wrongest-el...
Now tell us ... what was his name again?
Hint: It rhymes with Shitt Onmee.
I'll wait for you to act like you don't remember while you have yet another, entirely predictable bout of Obama Tourette's.
oh, I forgot! Obama and his failed policies are doing so Well! His health care law is putting more people on Medicaid than are actually paying! Democrats are denying they know him and are going out of their way to publicly avoid him! The house will stay in the Republicans hands and they are taking the Senate! Obama will be pretty much, unemployed! What does he care?
Dick Face Durbin

Romeoville, IL

#7050 Feb 1, 2014
Seriously have you considered a 12 month rehab program.
<quoted text>
Rough couple weeks for you conservatives, eh?
Supposedly anti-big government, hypocritical "conservative" Rep. Michael Grimm ... who doesn't want the government interfering in our lives .. just got busted (on camera like the stupid POS he is) for wanting to throw a guy off a balcony for simply asking him a question. Yep, no government intrusion there!
And this is after he previously got caught asking another guy (Errol Louis) if he wanted to "take it outside", too.
Can someone please tell Grimm that I want to see if he can throw me off a balcony? I called his office and told the chick answering the phone if she'd pass on my challenge to him but that's not getting anywhere.
I guess the teaparty punk only threatens guys that are less than 150lbs - for obvious reasons.
And speaking of "bounce" ... where's all you conservative punks who said Christie was gonna skate by and either come out unscathed or stronger than ever now that his best buddy is now ready to sing like a canary and tell everyone how Christie knew about Bridgeghazi all along.
C'mon ... stand up and be counted for us!
Looks like yet another typical, lying, supposedly "tough" conservative is going down in flames just like your bully/hero Joe Walsh.
OK, you're now free to ignore all of the above and respond with more of your Obama Tourette's!
TRUTH101

Silver Springs, FL

#7051 Feb 1, 2014
Chris Christie is a fat wreck. His policies are liberal. If he gets the nomination, the Dems deserve to win! I won't vote for him, Rubio(immigration), Jeb Bush(sick of the family)or any other submissive so called Republican! Only a PROVEN conservative! We need a PROVEN lib beater like Scott Walker! Obamas Racist pig bitch Holder will try to pull some "Monkey" business and try to indict him! Scared bitches!
Ralph

Benton, IL

#7054 Feb 2, 2014
TRUTH101 wrote:
<quoted text> oh, I forgot! Obama and his failed policies are doing so Well! His health care law is putting more people on Medicaid than are actually paying! Democrats are denying they know him and are going out of their way to publicly avoid him! The house will stay in the Republicans hands and they are taking the Senate! Obama will be pretty much, unemployed! What does he care?
Jesse Ventura for president has a nice sounds to it. America needs a president that will enforce personally responsibility and job creation not just the free handout system. Not play Robin Hood, steal from the hard working middle class to give to the deadbeats. I will say not everyone on the free handout system is a deadbeat, but to many able bodied deadbeats are. Obummer is an idiot and will go down in history as the worst president ever. Obummer has killed every black mans dream of ever becoming an american president. After the November election you will see Obummers true childish colors come out after the GOP takes over the senate. Obummer was never the true president, just a puppet for Pelosi, Reid and and Dick face Durbin. Obummer was happy to let the three stooges put a hog ring in his nose and lead him around.
Jim

Edwardsville, IL

#7056 Feb 3, 2014
When will you remove this question about who you are going to support in 2010? It is time to ask who do you support in 2014!!! Please change/update this.
san dee

Clinton, MO

#7057 Feb 3, 2014
I like you too!
Laughing

Johnston City, IL

#7058 Feb 3, 2014
Christy lied and people died. I wonder where he was when that woman died waiting for an ambulance? Did he watch it on closed circuit TV? He claimed he had no knowledge of lane closures and blamed it on the port authority! He had no idea why the traffic was stopped! Blamed it on a survey! Why didn't he try to rescue that woman? Why didn't he send that helicopter he uses to attend his kids ball games? Fort Lee bitches! Fort Lee! He thought that happened because of a survey! Fort Lee you bitches!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Laughing

Johnston City, IL

#7059 Feb 3, 2014
NEWS FLASH: Chris Christie can't shit right. Pictures at 11:00.
Laughing

Johnston City, IL

#7060 Feb 3, 2014
Bengha..........Opps......I mean Fort Lee! Fort Lee you bitches! He thought that was because of a survey! A survey! Where was Christie when that woman died?
Maria

Indianapolis, IN

#7061 Feb 3, 2014
Laughing wrote:
Christy lied and people died. I wonder where he was when that woman died waiting for an ambulance? Did he watch it on closed circuit TV? He claimed he had no knowledge of lane closures and blamed it on the port authority! He had no idea why the traffic was stopped! Blamed it on a survey! Why didn't he try to rescue that woman? Why didn't he send that helicopter he uses to attend his kids ball games? Fort Lee bitches! Fort Lee! He thought that happened because of a survey! Fort Lee you bitches!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I am not a fan of Christie but you are dead wrong about that woman dying on the bridge. The woman was 91 years old and her death was not attributed to any delay caused by traffic jams. The story was debunked and an article was written about it in the New Jersey newspaper.
Ralph

Benton, IL

#7062 Feb 4, 2014
Bill O'Reilly made a fool out of Obummer lol Obummer couldn't even answer one single question of O'Reilly's

"President Barack Obama twice blamed Fox News Channel for misinforming the public on issues that have bedeviled his presidency in the past year during a pre-Super Bowl interview with the network's Bill O'Reilly"

Whaaa, Whaaa Fox news hasn't been fair to my presidency. Fox news keeps exposing my lies.
Tough Guy Rick

Chicago, IL

#7065 Feb 4, 2014
<quoted text>
Oh ... and about my original set of questions that you still haven't answered either?
I'll ask those again while I'm at it!
So you think you can predict stuff, Nostradumbass? Tell us how many of these other conservative election predictions came true in 2012:
Romney is surging in the polls to an "electoral landslide".
Republicans are gonna win more seats in the House.
The GOP is gonna "take back" the Senate too!
Well? Give me a number from zero to three on this one, Nostradumbass!
And keep in mind that you guys the conservative SCOTUS letting corporations legally purchase elections, had gerrymandering to help you keep House seats Red, and voter suppression laws that even a Republican admitted would help suppress Obama voters and supposedly give the state of Pennsylvania to Romney.
Let me guess ... you're still too infatuated with "butt buddies", "little ones", "taking them over your knee" to "paddle them" and "having sex with that little boy" to answer these questions, or to answer those other three questions from post 6981 that you keep wussing out on, or to say anything about showing up and backing up that financial allegation of yours?
That's eight times so far, you cowardly conservative pedophile.
Name the time and place right now!
The Jew

Midlothian, IL

#7067 Feb 4, 2014
Ricky's parents won't let him take the mini van out in the snow, are you crazy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Cheech the Conser... 1,497,055
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 min They cannot kill ... 10,349
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 38 min Justice Dale 237,616
trump done ruin the bathroom 38 min witch bathroom tr... 1
Jonny's Towing is Chicagoland's Most Crooked Co... 42 min Mario 22
Sanctuary city morbid humor 44 min Mario 4
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 2,300

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages