Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
DEE CON

Terre Haute, IN

#7010 Jan 12, 2014
Who gives a RAT"S ASS about these crooks!
Laughing

Herrin, IL

#7011 Jan 12, 2014
Ralph wrote:
I love it when these gay loving, baby murdering, free loading, anti-gun, atheist, lying dummercrats try to defend their political party lol.
Hey, hey, hey watch it with that anti-gun stuff. I love guns. We need the guns to murder the babies for our atheist rituals. Then we have butt secks with Truth101. He doesn't shit right anymore. LOL!
Truth101

Park Forest, IL

#7012 Jan 12, 2014
Laughing wrote:
I love when you guys whine about Obama. When Obama sticks his massive cock in your shitpipe you squeal like little pigs. Obama is the greatest president ever. He has destroyed the republican party and all your shitpipes. All you can do is cry on Topix how Obama long stroked you and now you can't shit right. Squeal you little bitches! Squeal! Too funny! LOL!
Lay off the prison sex, bitch. Its obvious that you are some welfare abusing retard. This is the kind of shit working people have to put up with as the government gives freebies to Ghetto trash and hillbillies like you and your mutant family! Your white teenage son is probably s some "eminem" wanna be and your daughter gives it up to shit heads! She sucks more black dick Than a modern day Kardashian! Second only to your pig face wife, ofcourse! Now why dont you go get your inbred kids some tater tots!
Laughing

Herrin, IL

#7015 Jan 12, 2014
Truth101 wrote:
<quoted text> Lay off the prison sex, bitch. Its obvious that you are some welfare abusing retard. This is the kind of shit working people have to put up with as the government gives freebies to Ghetto trash and hillbillies like you and your mutant family! Your white teenage son is probably s some "eminem" wanna be and your daughter gives it up to shit heads! She sucks more black dick Than a modern day Kardashian! Second only to your pig face wife, ofcourse! Now why dont you go get your inbred kids some tater tots!
Squeal little piggie! Squeal my little bitch! Your butthurt is epic. LOL!
Laughing

Herrin, IL

#7016 Jan 14, 2014
Laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
You mad bro? I guess Obama has pumped your shitpipe harder than I thought. Why don't you just suck Obama off until your shitpipe heals? In a month or so you'll be shitting normal again. I'll see if I can get you assigned to a glory hole until your butthole recovers.
Hey Truth101, I talked to Obama and he said no to the glory hole re-assignment. He wants to keep long stroking your shitpipe. I'll see if I can get him to spit on his massive cock and ease it in instead of just ramming it home dry. It looks as if you aren't going to shit right for at least three more years. That's a lot of shrieking dude. You should probably invest in a buttplug or diaper since your butthole won't slam shut anymore.
K-Y Jelly

Carterville, IL

#7017 Jan 14, 2014
Laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks as if you aren't going to shit right for at least three more years. That's a lot of shrieking dude.
Three years and six days of shrieking until they swear in Hillary in as President.
suspension of belief

Metropolis, IL

#7018 Jan 15, 2014
Da truth
TRUTH101

Park Forest, IL

#7019 Jan 15, 2014
K-Y Jelly wrote:
<quoted text>
Three years and six days of shrieking until they swear in Hillary in as President.
With as bad as Obamas economy will be and his failed Healthcare law, Dont count on it! Name one of Hillary Clinton successes! Dont worry, nobody else can either! What difference does it make! Priceless!
Barry O

Herrin, IL

#7020 Jan 15, 2014
TRUTH101 wrote:
<quoted text> With as bad as Obamas economy will be and his failed Healthcare law, Dont count on it! Name one of Hillary Clinton successes! Dont worry, nobody else can either! What difference does it make! Priceless!
Get down on your knees and shriek about Benghazi you whiny little bitch. Then I'll long stroke your shitpipe again. You like that dontcha?
yep

Ballwin, MO

#7021 Jan 15, 2014
Lol no one
Noneya

United States

#7022 Jan 16, 2014
Hillary 2016
Dick Face Durbin

Romeoville, IL

#7024 Jan 19, 2014
Glad to see Gay boy Meth Head is still alive and out of prison. I do not know how we could survive without his insightful comments.
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
Still too infatuated with "little ones" to answer those three questions that you wussed out on again or say anything about showing up and backing up that financial allegation of yours?
That's twice so far you cowardly pedophile.
TRUTH101

New Lenox, IL

#7025 Jan 19, 2014
Obama says dont hate the people spying on you! They are your friends and neighbors! They didnt stop the marathon bombings! They didnt stop the Times Square bomber(Two alert vendors alerted a patrolman), they failed to stop the Fort Hood Massacre, the failed to stop the underwear bomber! They failed to stop Benghazi! Who are they spying on? Conservavative groups! Total incompetence! Now Obama and Holder will go out of their way to ignore Muslim extremist! What more would you expect?
Ralph

Benton, IL

#7026 Jan 19, 2014
Laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Truth101, I talked to Obama and he said no to the glory hole re-assignment. He wants to keep long stroking your shitpipe. I'll see if I can get him to spit on his massive cock and ease it in instead of just ramming it home dry. It looks as if you aren't going to shit right for at least three more years. That's a lot of shrieking dude. You should probably invest in a buttplug or diaper since your butthole won't slam shut anymore.
So you know all about Obama's cock. Does Obama call you Monty when you are down on all fours? I can see Obama at his impeachment trial saying, I didn't have sex with that little boy. Now prove it, he swallowed so there is no evidence.
Laughing

Carterville, IL

#7028 Jan 19, 2014
TRUTH101 wrote:
Obama says dont hate the people spying on you! They are your friends and neighbors! They didnt stop the marathon bombings! They didnt stop the Times Square bomber(Two alert vendors alerted a patrolman), they failed to stop the Fort Hood Massacre, the failed to stop the underwear bomber! They failed to stop Benghazi! Who are they spying on? Conservavative groups! Total incompetence! Now Obama and Holder will go out of their way to ignore Muslim extremist! What more would you expect?
You're upset because Obama has been long stroking Chris Christie instead of you. Yep, Obama is spying on all the conservative groups to see who to detain in the reeducation camps first. I wouldn't give a squirt of piss for your ass buddy. It's straight to Guantanamo for you. You should do something besides post on Topix how angry you are. Maybe you should paint some signs and put them in your yard saying how mean Obama is. That would really show him. Well, I gotta run now. I have to go help some friends ignore Muslim extremist.
Ralph

Benton, IL

#7029 Jan 19, 2014
<quoted text>
Still too infatuated with "little ones", "taking them over your knee" to "paddle them" and "having sex with that little boy" to answer those three questions that you wussed out on again or say anything about showing up and backing up that financial allegation of yours.
That's four times so far you cowardly conservative pedophile.
You're the chicken shit coward! You are the one refusing to tell us how you know so much about Obama's pp. You must be an expert on Obama's pp, you sure talk about it a lot. Or is Obama's pp just a wet dream fantasy for you?
Ralph

Benton, IL

#7032 Jan 20, 2014
<quoted text>
Still too infatuated with "little ones", "taking them over your knee" to "paddle them" and "having sex with that little boy" to answer those three questions that you wussed out on again or say anything about showing up and backing up that financial allegation of yours.
Where's those answers? And when will you be showing up?
That's five times so far, you cowardly conservative pedophile.
It's no big deal, the readers would really like to know. Just how is it that you and your little queer butt buddy (laughing) knows so much about Obama's PP? There is no reason not to answer or to keep dodging the question. I will keep asking until you answer.
Laughing

Herrin, IL

#7033 Jan 20, 2014
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text> It's no big deal, the readers would really like to know. Just how is it that you and your little queer butt buddy (laughing) knows so much about Obama's PP? There is no reason not to answer or to keep dodging the question. I will keep asking until you answer.
The liberal media. Fox News won't show Obama's massive black cock. They think it is scary. They won't show Chris Christie getting long stroked by Barry. I guess they are too embarrassed. They are just trying to save the Republicans best hope for 2016. It's hard to vote for a guy that you have seen getting his ass pumped by a black dude. Just sayin'.
Ralph

Benton, IL

#7034 Jan 20, 2014
Laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
The liberal media. Fox News won't show Obama's massive black cock. They think it is scary. They won't show Chris Christie getting long stroked by Barry. I guess they are too embarrassed. They are just trying to save the Republicans best hope for 2016. It's hard to vote for a guy that you have seen getting his ass pumped by a black dude. Just sayin'.
I see you are still swinging on Obama's PP. I guess that answers my question how you know so much about Obama's PP. Happy swinging.
Fat Pat Quinn

Romeoville, IL

#7035 Jan 25, 2014
Gay boy Meth head glad to see you can at least attempt to make a coherent statement.
<quoted text>
That's four times so far you cowardly conservative pedophile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min BuddyBuddy 62,878
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Aquarius-wy 1,478,937
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr porksquabber 233,869
News Obama's farewell speech in Chicago felt like th... 2 hr Paradigm Shift ri... 22
60 Minutes loves our Chicago Police 2 hr Paradigm Shift ri... 2
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr Susanm 10,036
Chicago Athenaeum Racist 4 hr Real Position 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages