Truth101

Winnebago, IL

#6824 Nov 30, 2013
So menace, keep selling your lies and made up figures! There is no credible source saying Obamacare has even Reached anywhere the numbers your saying! All lies. It isnt about the faulty web site either. Its the shitty overpriced coverage that is being rejected by customers as well as many doctors! Ted Cruz amd Mike Lee Were right! LOL! All you have are your lies.
Truth101

Chicago Heights, IL

#6827 Nov 30, 2013
So many have benefitted, huh? Tell that to the millions who have had their policy cancelled? You lose, shit breath! Those losing benefits far out number those gaining! Next year, millions more parents will be dropped of their coverage, as well as their children on their policies! The Dems who voted for this know this! Thats why they will Soon demand a delay. It wont matter! The Dems will have to answer for it! LOL!
Truth101

Roscoe, IL

#6828 Nov 30, 2013
Soon, Obama will Soon call on Apple to "donate" an IPad to every person that "signs" up for his failed law. It wont matter if they pay! Obama needs numbers! The felons Obama hired as navigators will then make up names so they can get as many as possible. Then the Dems will register them to Vote!
Truth101

Mokena, IL

#6831 Nov 30, 2013
Fact is Obama lied repeatedly to get this bill through. There arent $2500 average savings. You Cant keep your current plan or Doctor, period! There are death pannels(liberal jerk off Mark Halprin admitted so!) There arent enough Healthy paying customers to get it started and wont be enough paying customers to keep it going! The cancelled plans are happening by the insurance companies because they have to comply with Obamas laws! People see this and Its being rejected! High premiums and deductables are the reason for low enrollment numbers, not because Obamas obsolete web site. Obama and his Dems have been caught in their lies! There aint nothing that can CHANGE that! He has no credibility! LOL! Here comes 30%! Aint it great!
Truth101

Windsor, WI

#6832 Dec 1, 2013
Wow! Up to 130 million health insurance cancellations to take place in the next year? Could ot be? Obama will be at 15%(only you know who will support him)! Loving it! Dems better stop this!
Truth101

Windsor, WI

#6833 Dec 1, 2013
Oh, now Obama is saying his site is up and Running! Another lie from the purple lipped guy! Thank God!
Truth101

Windsor, WI

#6834 Dec 1, 2013
Site sucks! Look at the premiums and deductables! If you actually PAY, u will throw up! Its high now! Next years rate will double!
Jobless Rick From OF

Chicago, IL

#6836 Dec 2, 2013
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact is that's not an answer, bitch!
See, I didn't ask you if you wanted to jerk off Mark Halprin.
Now I'll ask again about your "credible" conservative news media since YOU brought it up: How many of those 4 pre-election boasts/LIES came true last time?
What kind of a coward makes "guarantees" he never backs up, predictions that never come true, fantasizes about "jerking off" other guys and continually cut and runs away when questioned about a topic that he brought up?
Check the reflection of the conservative in your computer monitor for the answer!
I "guarantee" that you will ramble on with your misspelled Obama Tourette's again and will then vote your posts up rather than give me the number of those 4 pre-election boasts/LIES that came true last time.
OK, ready?
GO!
Do you have a job or life? You by far are the biggest troll on Topix and have been for years, you going to ask to meet me on Central again?
Truth101

Roscoe, IL

#6837 Dec 2, 2013
Hey, "menace" is a pervert! He once asked me to meet him in the stall of the bathroom inside the gas station at 147 & Central. I think he is a clerk there or something. Creepy! He then said he wanted it to be there because cameras could record there or something!
Jobless Rick From OF

Chicago, IL

#6838 Dec 3, 2013
Typical liberal running his mouth hiding behind his computer.
Truth101

Ocala, FL

#6839 Dec 3, 2013
New obama strategy....just declare the web site has been fixed! It hasnt, and it wouldnt matter if it was. Obamacare is a piss poor product! Obama had to declare this to cater to the Dems in the Senate that are shitting bricks. A good product sells itself! This aint. LOL! Rcp average has Obama im the 30's for the first time! Here comes the start of the Great Gop wave! Obama has lost all credibility! Its sad when a CNN reporter tries to help Obama by saying on air " well ,all presidents lie!" Thats liberal journalist for you! Im loving it!
Jobless Rick From OF

Chicago, IL

#6840 Dec 3, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
New obama strategy....just declare the web site has been fixed! It hasnt, and it wouldnt matter if it was. Obamacare is a piss poor product! Obama had to declare this to cater to the Dems in the Senate that are shitting bricks. A good product sells itself! This aint. LOL! Rcp average has Obama im the 30's for the first time! Here comes the start of the Great Gop wave! Obama has lost all credibility! Its sad when a CNN reporter tries to help Obama by saying on air " well ,all presidents lie!" Thats liberal journalist for you! Im loving it!
Wittle Ricky is hiding now! What a union douche bag, probably leaning on a shovel somewhere smoking a cigarette.
Truth101

Ocala, FL

#6841 Dec 3, 2013
Yeah, i always took him to be one of those types. Maybe an out of shape gym teacher who got busted spying on the boys in the shower. Union saved him from getting fired.
Jobless Rick From OF

Chicago, IL

#6842 Dec 3, 2013
I bet he gets called bitch all the time, that's why he loves to call other people that while hiding.
Truth101

Inverness, FL

#6846 Dec 4, 2013
Ah Yes, Obama is now in the 30's and has lost all shreds of credibility! Its PATHETIC! Watching an American President have to go on TV and continue to plead and lie to the citizens to purchase his failed health plan. A good product sells itself! Wait until next year when group insurance plans get cancelled! Obama will be as popular as Dick warts! The Dems will be Running from him!
Truth101

Inverness, FL

#6847 Dec 4, 2013
Well, now Obama is so desperate that he must go on MSNBC to talk with Chris Matthews? LOL! Its even worse Than I thought! Mr "I get a thrill up my leg"! Watching Obama speak... He Really said that in 2008! This is Too funny! Matthews caters to the far left nuts and gets no ratings! Desperate, indeed! Do you think Old Chris will be able to keep off his knees?
Truth101

Ocala, FL

#6849 Dec 4, 2013
Cant Wait to see Obamas bogus jobs report on Friday! Lets see, he will add temporary, all part time, low waged jobs and will eliminate another 700,000 people from the work force and will claim that unemployment went down! Its a holiday miracle! Hope and Change! 30% here we come!
Jobless Rick From OF

Chicago, IL

#6850 Dec 4, 2013
<quoted text>
I make more than you do at a job at least one of us has.
I'll prove that whenever you want to show up to compare pay stubs, tax brackets, etc.
Oh wait, I forgot ... you never show up because you're a typical fucking conservative coward.
You reek of vagisil almost as badly as ShitForBrains/Hopeless/BullShi t101.
Relly? You want to compare pay stubs? What are you 12? It would just prove to me that you are indeed an over paid union douche bag! I'll wait for your reply! Ready? Go!
Truth101

Ocala, FL

#6851 Dec 4, 2013
Ive said it before, Lets tax all the unions and maje them all pay for what Obama and the DEMS did to this country by forcing Obamacare on us! I think unions, who came out in droves for Obama should be taxed 70% for starters. They can afford it! They always they get higher wages, paid sick days, paid vacation days, paid personal days. Some get paid maternity leave for 3 months! WTF? They are now whining about having to be put on Obamacare and are "DEMANDING" waivers! If 70% isnt enough, Lets tax them 75%! Maybe then they will take voting seriously and pay attention to the policies that the Dems are responsible for! Lets follow Scott walker and break all public service unions!
Truth101

Lakeland, FL

#6853 Dec 4, 2013
<quoted text>
I'll take "Attempts To Change The Subject" for $1,000!
Again, the date and time is all I need here - the same things I've already asked you for on at least 2 other threads so far.
Whatever could be the problem here?
No pay stubs? From no job? No car to get to the place I'll be waiting at? Or no guts and no balls now that I just called you out again?
I'll go with "all of the above".
Who's "hiding" now you pathetic, pussified wuss?
Why dont you go watch Ellen and learn how to be a man?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 53 min Tony Rome 1,115,621
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 47,068
Minimum Wage and Unemployment Model 4 hr Goh 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Top of the Heap 4,054
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr KiMerde 50,063
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Mister Tonka 98,373
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr WelbyMD 178,617
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]