Comments
6,141 - 6,160 of 6,593 Comments Last updated Saturday Aug 2
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6743 Nov 14, 2013
TRUTH101 wrote:
Its obvious. Obama should be arrested for Obamacare Fraud! He knowingly lied to get this law pushed through. He lied to congress. He lied to the public, several times with the sole purpose of getting this law approved. This lie, which is now fraud, will cost consumers billions, if not trillions of rate increases for years to come. He forced several insurance providers to cancel legal policies to comply with this fraud. Not only did he promise better coverage, he promised it for $2500 less a year per family! All lies! He knew it was a lie! Its time to impeach!
Speaking of "embarrassing" and "useless douche" ...

OK ShitforBrains, let's see how far you ran from that question this time rather than answer it.

Obamacare Fraud?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-61.

Lied to congress?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-62.

Lied to the public?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-63.

Cost consumers billions?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-64.

Forced several insurance providers to cancel legal policies?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-65.

Promise better coverage?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-66.

All lies?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-67.

Time to impeach?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-68.

You have another 5 exclamation points and more gratuitous Obama Tourette's - but still ZERO answers. It's as if you think yelling while NOT answering questions gives you "credibility" or something.

And after all those "guarantees" of yours you have less credibility than even your Republicans in congress - who are polling WAY lower than Obama.

Let's here it for yet another attempt at spinning out of answering a question that again made you look like a conservative coward who makes guarantees that he can't back up!

"I'm loving this" even more than you love to waste your vote for a party that's now polling at historic lows thanks to the completely unnecessary government shutdown that cost this "broke" country BILLIONS of dollars.

Now I'll ask it again and we'll just keep counting how many more times you try to bring up something else rather than answer.

Did the conservative media not check the guy's story out beforehand or did they again go out of their way to report blatant (say it with me here) B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T as fact?

Which is it?

Pick one, I'll wait!
Truth101

Mokena, IL

#6745 Nov 15, 2013
Obamy has lost all credibility! Lets see, Fast and Furious, the illegal practice of he and Holder conspiring to Give thousands of weapons to the Mexican Drug cartel to slaughter hundreds of citizens to conjure up gun control. Then the Fact that he ordered the IRS harass Conservative groups. Then the NSA scandal, that he lied about his spying on everyone! Then ofcourse his big lie: "If you like your health plan, you keep it, period!" "If you like your doctor, you keep it, Period"! Then his lies to cover up his incompetence over Benghazi! You know, where he was too busy fundraising in Vegas to do his job! All of his lies have caught up to him. He has no credibility! Old purple lips is through! He did it all to himself!
just axing

Rockford, IL

#6746 Nov 16, 2013
Why does the back of Obama's head look like a Coconut?
Clinton is a pervert

Rockford, IL

#6747 Nov 16, 2013
just axing wrote:
Why does the back of Obama's head look like a Coconut?
Hoo Hoo, Thats a good one!
left and right both suck

United States

#6751 Nov 16, 2013
I support no one. They're all a bunch of liars
Dr Phil

Romeoville, IL

#6752 Nov 16, 2013
Reagan was a MENACE will eventually succumb to his Meth addiction. He will not accept the fact that he is gay and will continue to blame those who are successful in life as the problem not the solution.In short I have treated patients with drug addiction problems unfortunately people like Reagan was a Menace are beyond help.
Dick Face Durbin

Romeoville, IL

#6753 Nov 16, 2013
He has an extensive arrest record nothing new.
The Punctuation Police wrote:
So did they finally lock up the wacko Reagan was a MENACE this dude has a screw or two loose.
Pays my own way

United States

#6754 Nov 16, 2013
'Reagan was a menace' is obviously your typical welfare loving cry baby. Who has THAT much time to type more than a few sentences in a post on Topix?? That loser, because he has no job. Keep milking off my tax dollars jerk, I hope you choke on it.
Dino

Peoria, IL

#6755 Nov 16, 2013
All the idiots that voted for Obama twice can really see what this tyrant is about. He is doing irreparable harm to this country and needs to be impeached. We also don't need another Bush or Clinton elected in 2016. Let's get some candidates who are above board with common sense. If there are any.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6756 Nov 17, 2013
Here's why CBS had a POS conservative on there LYING about Benghazi to try and distract people from the RECORD LOWS Republicans are polling at after their completely unnecessary government shut down that cost the American taxpayers in this "broke" country BILLIONS OF DOLLARS ....

David Rhodes was named President of CBS News in February 2011.

Prior to joining CBS News, Rhodes held senior roles at Bloomberg and at ...

Take a guess.

No really, take a guess at where he worked before he took over at CBS!

Hint: It's the media outlet of the GOP.

Hint 2: It's where 68 out 72 news hosts and/or on-air contributors predicted the 2012 presidential election wrong on Monday or Tuesday before the results started to come in.

Hint 3: It's the station that was pitched to Rupert Murdoch by Roger Ailes during the Nixon Administration as "GOP TV".

REady?

Why it's none other than (SHOCKER!) Fox News!

Rhodes began his career as a Production Assistant at the newly-launched Fox News Channel in 1996, where he later became Vice President of News.

Now here's the question for the candy-ass conservatives out there: Did Fox News or any other corporate-owned/in-the-can-for -Republicans, media outlet mentioned that fact to you?

We'll see who answers that, who decides to vote my post down and who decides to respond in an effort to change the subject with a rambling post filled with Obama Tourette's.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6757 Nov 17, 2013
Pays my own way wrote:
'Reagan was a menace' is obviously your typical welfare loving cry baby. Who has THAT much time to type more than a few sentences in a post on Topix?? That loser, because he has no job. Keep milking off my tax dollars jerk, I hope you choke on it.
Give me the day and I'll give you the time and place.

I'll be waiting to see if you can prove ANYTHING you said in your post there.

Again, just give me the day!

Something tells me that like all the other fucking useless conservatives that shoot their mouths off on here ... you won't be calling me on this offer above anytime soon.
Truth101

Chicago, IL

#6760 Nov 17, 2013
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
Here's why CBS had a POS conservative on there LYING about Benghazi to try and distract people from the RECORD LOWS Republicans are polling at after their completely unnecessary government shut down that cost the American taxpayers in this "broke" country BILLIONS OF DOLLARS ....
David Rhodes was named President of CBS News in February 2011.
Prior to joining CBS News, Rhodes held senior roles at Bloomberg and at ...
Take a guess.
No really, take a guess at where he worked before he took over at CBS!
Hint: It's the media outlet of the GOP.
Hint 2: It's where 68 out 72 news hosts and/or on-air contributors predicted the 2012 presidential election wrong on Monday or Tuesday before the results started to come in.
Hint 3: It's the station that was pitched to Rupert Murdoch by Roger Ailes during the Nixon Administration as "GOP TV".
REady?
Why it's none other than (SHOCKER!) Fox News!
Rhodes began his career as a Production Assistant at the newly-launched Fox News Channel in 1996, where he later became Vice President of News.
Now here's the question for the candy-ass conservatives out there: Did Fox News or any other corporate-owned/in-the-can-for -Republicans, media outlet mentioned that fact to you?
We'll see who answers that, who decides to vote my post down and who decides to respond in an effort to change the subject with a rambling post filled with Obama Tourette's.
Obama , Hillary, Susan Rice, Carney, and Biden all claimed the attack on the embassy occured solely because of a You tube video. They still make this ridiculous claim. It's a lie! Just like Obama's other lies. Fast and Furious scandal, IRS scandal, NSA scandal, as well as Obamas fraud with obamacare! He can't stop lying! His administration has no credibility on anything! They have all caught up to him.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6761 Nov 17, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
<quoted text> Obama , Hillary, Susan Rice, Carney, and Biden all claimed the attack on the embassy occured solely because of a You tube video. They still make this ridiculous claim. It's a lie! Just like Obama's other lies. Fast and Furious scandal, IRS scandal, NSA scandal, as well as Obamas fraud with obamacare! He can't stop lying! His administration has no credibility on anything! They have all caught up to him.
Speaking of "embarrassing" and "useless douche" ...

The very first post in response is from you.

And the very first word of the very first post in response is "Obama".

Imagine that!

Just as I predicted in advance, someone decided to "respond in an effort to change the subject with a rambling post filled with Obama Tourette's."

And it was YOU who did that.

OK, I'm really not surprised at all - I knew you would do that when I was typing up the last part of my post.

Now let's pick up in the count where we left off.

The question was: "Did the conservative media not check the guy's story out beforehand or did they again go out of their way to report blatant (say it with me here) B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T as fact?"

Obama? Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-69.

Hillary? Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-70.

Susan Rice? Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-71.

Carney? Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-72.

Biden? Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-73.

Attack on the embassy? Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-74.

You tube video? Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-75.

Ridiculous claim? Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-76.

It's a lie? Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-77.

Obama's other lies? Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-78.

Fast and Furious scandal? Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-79.

IRS scandal? Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-80.

NSA scandal? Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-81.

Obamas fraud with obamacare? Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-82.

Can't stop lying! Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-83.

His administration? Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-84.

No credibility on anything? Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-85.

You have another 4 exclamation points and (of course) more gratuitous Obama Tourette's - but still ZERO answers. It's as if you think yelling while NOT answering questions gives you "credibility" or something.

And after all those "guarantees" of yours you have less credibility than even your Republicans in congress - who are polling WAY lower than Obama.

Let's here it for yet another attempt at spinning out of answering a question that again made you look like a conservative coward who makes guarantees that he can't back up!

"I'm loving this" even more than you love to waste your vote for a party that's now polling at historic lows thanks to the completely unnecessary government shutdown that cost this "broke" country BILLIONS of dollars.

Now I'll ask it again and we'll just keep counting how many more times you try to bring up something else rather than answer.

Did the conservative media not check the guy's story out beforehand or did they again go out of their way to report blatant (say it with me here) B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T as fact?

Which is it?

Pick one, I'll wait!
Republicans R is 4 Racist

Elmhurst, IL

#6762 Nov 17, 2013
all of politicians in IL and nothing more but corrupt criminals whether republican or democrat
Crack cocaine n Reagan

Elmhurst, IL

#6763 Nov 17, 2013
Thanks to Reagan millions of Americans lost their lives many millions more are in jail and tens of millions are working part time jobs for minimum wage
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6764 Nov 17, 2013
Crack cocaine n Reagan wrote:
Thanks to Reagan millions of Americans lost their lives many millions more are in jail and tens of millions are working part time jobs for minimum wage
You know it!

The corporatist policies of Ronald Reagan are the gift of shit that keeps on giving .. DECADES later.
Obama Is A Vomit

Frankfurt, Germany

#6765 Nov 17, 2013
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
You know it!
The corporatist policies of Ronald Reagan are the gift of shit that keeps on giving .. DECADES later.
Pfft! Prove it, butt plug.
Obama Is A Vomit

Frankfurt, Germany

#6766 Nov 17, 2013
I just printed out a picture of Obama for my dog to p-p on.
Truth101

Chicago, IL

#6767 Nov 17, 2013
Crack cocaine n Reagan wrote:
Crack heads should be in prison! Who do you think your burglars and thieves are, idiot? More liberal crap from a Shit head! Why don't you go blow"menace"? Hey, he is up for it! Lock up all the crack heads! Execute the dope dealers! How you like that? Oops, the dems would lose a huge voting group!
Truth101

Chicago, IL

#6768 Nov 17, 2013
Oh, I'm sorry! In your world crackheads are valuable. Nobody made them pick up that pipe! They are victims to their own indulgence and stupidity! Rid society of them once and for all! Take the Meth heads too!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 54 min the wandering girl 4,681
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr NMx 1,100,983
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,662
Ping G20 Irons Compared With Cheap G15 Irons (May '12) 2 hr lucy 2
chief keef 2 hr sd 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr voice of peace 68,393
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr JOEL 69,030
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr LRS 177,461
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE