Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois in 2010?

Posted in the Chicago Forum

Comments (Page 307)

Showing posts 6,121 - 6,140 of6,590
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

TRUTH101 wrote:
<quoted text> Your liberal press isnt even looking into it! Benghazi scandal isnt going away, just like the Obamas lies on his health care Promises! He is tanking fast! The 30's! Lets hear it for old purple lips, now! Nobody is listening to his lies anymore! Them red state Dems are shitting bricks! Now go back to your crack house apartments on Central in Oak Forest and play with them Roaches! Who cares about the 60 minute report! Didnt watch it! It doesnt change the Fact that Obama did nothing and Hillary didnt either! Obama was nowhere to be found that night and they blamed some video! Who was thier source on that lie? Obamas lies have caught up to him! His "Chickens have come home to roost"He has no credibility! He needs to keep talking! LIES, LIES, LIES!
Speaking of "embarrassing" and "useless douche" ...

OK ShitforBrains, lets see how far you ran from that question rather than answer it.

Liberal press?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-21.

Benghazi scandal?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-22.

Obama's lies?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-23.

Purple lips?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-24.

Red state Dems?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-25.

Crack house?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-26.

Roaches?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-27.

Hillary?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-28.

Some video?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-29.

Chickens?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-30.

Let's here it for another attempt at spinning out of answering a question that again made you look like a conservative coward who makes guarantees that he can't back up!
TRUTH101

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

None of your argument matters now! Obama has lost all credibility! He wiill Soon be forced to delay this failure! Exactly what did he win during the shut down? Them red state Dems arent feeilng like winners anymore! Best of all is that Obamas lies have caught up to him! Do u think he will go below 30%? Im loving this! I hope that it doesnt get delayed!
beers

Oswego, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>I'll post it again ...

We don't speak inbred pigfucker here ... save that for your conservative friends from your trailer park when you're all standing in line for your welfare checks.

Now tell us ... why is it always the most uneducated and inbred conservative in the trailer park that insists on telling everybody else how to live in a language that he can neither speak nor spell?

And when you respond with a typical non-answer? At least try doing so in a language that resembles English.

Your last two responses weren't even close!
Liberalism 101.
1.When unable to defend your position, result to name calling and divert to a different topic.
2. Deny all logic.
3. Rack up 1 Billion in debt ( and counting) and blame anything that moves.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

TRUTH101 wrote:
None of your argument matters now! Obama has lost all credibility! He wiill Soon be forced to delay this failure! Exactly what did he win during the shut down? Them red state Dems arent feeilng like winners anymore! Best of all is that Obamas lies have caught up to him! Do u think he will go below 30%? Im loving this! I hope that it doesnt get delayed!

OK ShitforBrains, lets see how far you ran from that question this time rather than answer it.

Lost all credibility?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-31.

Delay this failure?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-32.

Shut down?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-33.

Red state Dems?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-34.

Lies have caught up to him?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-35.

Below 30%?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-36.

Obviously the only thing that's "getting delayed" here is a simple answer to the question that I now have to answer again.

You have 7 exclamation points and 5 remedial mistakes in there but ZERO answers.

Let's here it for yet another attempt at spinning out of answering a question that again made you look like a conservative coward who makes guarantees that he can't back up!

"I'm loving this" even more than you love to waste your vote for a party that's now polling at historic lows thanks to the completely unnecessary government shutdown that cost this "broke" country BILLIONS of dollars.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

WAYtoomanybeers wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberalism 101.
1.When unable to defend your position, result to name calling and divert to a different topic.
2. Deny all logic.
3. Rack up 1 Billion in debt ( and counting) and blame anything that moves.
Conservatism 101: Accusing others of shit they never said like being "for Americans being killed"; trying to pass off election fraud as voter fraud; confusing "your" and "you're", "to" and "too", and "their" and "they're" while butchering English grammar in general; admitting you're stupid and then blaming Democrats and unions instead of taking any "personal responsibility"; bitching on topix and slamming cases of Pabst Blue Ribbon instead of looking for a job; complaining how "Republicans can't win anymore"; posting your fantasies about "sucking people off" and making anyone who votes for Democrats look smarter and smarter with each passing post.

Now tell us ... why is it always the most remedial conservative in the trailer park that insists on telling others how to live in a language he can neither speak nor spell?

You still owe me an answer on that one from months ago!

I'll just keep hitting you with that one until you answer it.
TRUTH101

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

Like i said, Obama has nowhere to go! 30% here we go!
TRUTH101

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

BTW, the shut "partial" shut down was because of Obama and Reid. Who even knew or cared it happened? UNNEED , unionized government workers? Who cares? It only drew attention from Obamas horrible health care roll out! Obama has been tanking since! LOL!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

TRUTH101 wrote:
Like i said, Obama has nowhere to go! 30% here we go!

OK ShitforBrains, let's see how far you ran from that question this time rather than answer it.

Obama?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-37.

Nowhere to go?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-38.

30%?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-39.

You have another 2 exclamation points and but still ZERO answers. It's as if you think yelling while NOT answering questions gives you "credibility" or something.

Let's here it for yet another attempt at spinning out of answering a question that again made you look like a conservative coward who makes guarantees that he can't back up!

"I'm loving this" even more than you love to waste your vote for a party that's now polling at historic lows thanks to the completely unnecessary government shutdown that cost this "broke" country BILLIONS of dollars.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

TRUTH101 wrote:
BTW, the shut "partial" shut down was because of Obama and Reid. Who even knew or cared it happened? UNNEED , unionized government workers? Who cares? It only drew attention from Obamas horrible health care roll out! Obama has been tanking since! LOL!

OK ShitforBrains, let's see how far you ran from that question this time rather than answer it.

Obama?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-40.

Reid?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-41.

Unionized government workers?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-42.

Horrible health care roll out?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-43.

Tanking?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-44.

You have another 3 exclamation points and but still ZERO answers. It's as if you think yelling while NOT answering questions gives you "credibility" or something.

Obama hater

Kankakee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Cmon Reagan was a Menace answer theyre questions, shit for brains.
Ok guys go easy on him we are big words that he doesnt understand. I mean the only reason he graduated high school is because he was in the special needs class. Why should we answer your question if you cant answer ours. His mom probably shut off his internet and tucked him into bed. So night night momma boy dont let the cockroaches bites in that section 8 house that obama gave n dont loose that free phone he gave you too, or you will have some explaining to do.
TRUTH101

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Obama?
Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-40.
Reid?
Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-41.
Unionized government workers?
Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-42.
Horrible health care roll out?
Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-43.
Tanking?
Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-44.
You have another 3 exclamation points and but still ZERO answers. It's as if you think yelling while NOT answering questions gives you "credibility" or something.
Even Richard Nixon wasnt as much of a liar as Obama! Hows that make u feel? Nobody believes him...He couldnt even get a coalition of nations to support a half assed attack in Syria! Everyone thought he was lying! How does this happen? His word means nothing! 30% aint too far away!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

Obama hater wrote:
Cmon Reagan was a Menace answer theyre questions, shit for brains.
Ok guys go easy on him we are big words that he doesnt understand. I mean the only reason he graduated high school is because he was in the special needs class. Why should we answer your question if you cant answer ours. His mom probably shut off his internet and tucked him into bed. So night night momma boy dont let the cockroaches bites in that section 8 house that obama gave n dont loose that free phone he gave you too, or you will have some explaining to do.
You said: "Im done on here its been fun, unlike you I have a life dont got time to waste it argueing with you."

But you ARE "argueing" with me over a day later which proves you're NOT "done on here" and that you DO have the time to waste.

All that ... along with you saying that you're a liberal and accusing me of saying "nobody cares" about Benghazi ... are all lies.

And that makes you a conservative - conservative with your brain cells and liberal with your remediality.

Now I'll post it again ...

We don't speak inbred pigfucker here ... save that for your conservative friends from your trailer park when you're all standing in line for your welfare checks.

Now why is it always the most uneducated and inbred conservative in the trailer park that insists on telling everybody else how to live in a language that he can neither speak nor spell?

And when you respond again? At least try doing so in a language that resembles English (your last four posts weren't even close)
and ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION instead of running from it as if it's a GED or an honest day's work - two other things that you conservatives are obviously allergic to.

Like I said ... the next question of yours I'll answer will either be on this thread here AFTER you answer mine or face-to-face off of this thread.

Got that answer for us yet, you remedial POS?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

TRUTH101 wrote:
<quoted text> Even Richard Nixon wasnt as much of a liar as Obama! Hows that make u feel? Nobody believes him...He couldnt even get a coalition of nations to support a half assed attack in Syria! Everyone thought he was lying! How does this happen? His word means nothing! 30% aint too far away!

Richard Nixon?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-45.

Obama?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-46.

Coalition of nations?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-47.

Syria?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-48.

Word means nothing?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-49.

30%?

Nope, that's not an answer ... you're 0-50.

You have another 5 exclamation points and 4 remedial mistakes there - but still ZERO answers. It's as if you think yelling while NOT answering questions gives you "credibility" or something.

And being half way to TRIPLE DIGIT cowardice is something I "guarantee" you're gonna build on too.

Dr Phill

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

Reagan was a Saint you need to understand Methamphetamine is a very powerful drug and is sooooo dangerous because it only takes one time to become addicted. The reason for this is not a simple one because it has many tricks up it's sleeve. The first one (which it does right from the get go) is making you feel like it has improved you and your whole life immensely. It has you believing that you are a much better person than you were before taking it. It makes you feel happy and you enjoy doing everything, and life is grand. For some people, it takes a little longer to be convinced and then others won't be convinced at all - but not many. Hence your self indulged incessant incoherent rambling.
<quoted text>
You said: "Im done on here its been fun, unlike you I have a life dont got time to waste it argueing with you."
But you ARE "argueing" with me which proves you're NOT "done on here" and that you DO have the time to waste.
All that ... along with you saying that you're a liberal and accusing me of saying "nobody cares" about Benghazi are all lies.
And that makes you a conservative - conservative with your brain cells and liberal with your remediality.
Since at least 750 TIMES less people died during Benghazi than on 911 (after your boy ignored both the former president who warned him of the threat of Al Qaeda and internal memos from his own cabinet because he was too busy vacationing his way to a record number of vacation days while in office), I'll have 750 TIMES less outrage at Obama over Benghazi than YOU did at Dubya over 911.
Got that, pigfucker?
That's the last question of yours I'll answer. Any other answers you'll get from me will be in person face-to-face.
Now I'll post it again ...
Now tell us ... why is it always the most uneducated and inbred conservative in the trailer park that insists on telling everybody else how to live in a language that he can neither speak nor spell?
And when you respond again? At least try doing so in a language that resembles English (your last four posts weren't even close)
and ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION instead of running from it as if it's a GED or an honest day's work - two other things that you conservatives are obviously allergic to.
Got that answer for us now?
TRUTH101

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Its obvious that the 60 minutes interview was a plant interview by CBS in an attempt to be easily discredited in thier half ass attempt to confuse the Facts to cover for the incompetence of the Obama Administration. Still, nothing has changed! Obamas whereabouts are Still unknown the night of the Benghazi massacre. Why did Obama, Hillary, Biden, Susan Rice and Butt worm Carney, all lie and say it occurred because of some youtube video? All lies! Just like Obamas health care promises! All are being exposed now! Obama has no credibility, as evident by his low approval ratings! How low can they go? LOL!
Naomi

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Kirk is no longer a choice
illinois

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Obama care, thank god he saved us all!!
TRUTH101

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Its obvious. Obama should be arrested for Obamacare Fraud! He knowingly lied to get this law pushed through. He lied to congress. He lied to the public, several times with the sole purpose of getting this law approved. This lie, which is now fraud, will cost consumers billions, if not trillions of rate increases for years to come. He forced several insurance providers to cancel legal policies to comply with this fraud. Not only did he promise better coverage, he promised it for $2500 less a year per family! All lies! He knew it was a lie! Its time to impeach!
TRUTH101

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Make the Democrats in the Senate, who also lied about this, defend thier lies too! Scumbags!
tom

Davenport, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

anyone other than who's in there now

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,121 - 6,140 of6,590
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

109 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min In The Right 1,078,514
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 20 min Beavis 174,477
Debate: Immigrants & K-12 - Chicago, IL (Dec '11) 38 min Brian Shepard 116
Debate: Marijuana - Chicago, IL (Aug '10) 51 min Brian Shepard 297
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 52 min TRD 67,877
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Terry rigsby 48,843
Police Blotter (Jun '10) 1 hr mewxico bOy 18
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 10:02AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search