Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois in 2010?

Posted in the Chicago Forum

Comments (Page 301)

Showing posts 6,001 - 6,020 of6,591
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
this is the real truth

Carterville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

If you don't like Pabst you is unamurican and a commie simpithighzer. Next thing yewel be sayin Stag beer aint no good. Both is more better than that pussybeer liberuls drink. dont worrey bout how repulickcans look BOY! beers dont need know help in maken us look bad BOY! hes doin gooder on his own. FACT! YOU IS A PUSSYLIBRUL YOU ARE LAYZEE AND YOU STANK!
beers

Oswego, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, that again neither addresses nor refutes any point I made in my post that you responded to in your perpetual drunken stupor.

Would you like to try again? Or would you rather go back to accusing others of shit they never said like being "for Americans being killed"; trying to pass off election fraud as voter fraud; confusing "your" and "you're", "to" and "too", and "their" and "they're" while butchering English grammar in general; admitting you're stupid and then blaming Democrats and unions; bitching on topix and slamming cases of Pabst Blue Ribbon instead of looking for a job; complaining how "Republicans can't win anymore"; and making anyone who votes for Democrats look smarter and smarter with each passing post?

Oh wait, that IS you trying again isn't it?

NEVER MIND!
It's ok I'm still waiting you to explain 100 Billion in debt, 7.9% unemployment and The last 3 Governors in jail. But you just keep dogging that.
this is the real truth

Carterville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

beers wrote:
<quoted text>
It's ok I'm still waiting you to explain 100 Billion in debt, 7.9% unemployment and The last 3 Governors in jail. But you just keep dogging that.
Dennis the menice thanks because are poasts aint spelt good and aint got no good grammer and punkjewation that we aint smart enough to know how to fix guberment. I didnt git rich waystin time on spellen and grammer and such. He aint got no jonh dear tracktor like me Dennis are stoopid he are layzee and he stanks!
beers

Oswego, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

this is the real truth wrote:
<quoted text>Dennis the menice thanks because are poasts aint spelt good and aint got no good grammer and punkjewation that we aint smart enough to know how to fix guberment. I didnt git rich waystin time on spellen and grammer and such. He aint got no jonh dear tracktor like me Dennis are stoopid he are layzee and he stanks!
But at least i understand y'all f*cked this state up real good like. Idiot democrats. Can't answer for your destruction.
this is the real truth

Ohio, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

You poking fun like that don't both me one bit.
Just shows how stupid you and menace really are.
When you think it's funny but just like our state government. You'r both broke and can't be fixed.
Your level of stupidy matches that of our state leaders.

carterville...this is the real truth...SYG...WHAT EVER YOU WANT TO CALL YOURSELF!

Get off drugs and stop boozing, get a job..learn some facts. OH! Thats right, you don't know anything other that making fun of things.
Even that will get old with dennis the menace soon.
beers

Oswego, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

When you think it's funny but just like our state government. You'r both broke and can't be fixed.

carterville...this is the real truth...SYG...WHAT EVER YOU WANT TO CALL YOURSELF!

Get off drugs and stop boozing, get a job..learn some facts. OH! Thats right, you don't know anything other that making fun of things.
Says the guy who had voted ( I'm assuming) for the same promises time after time with no progress. Pretty pathetic.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

toomanybeers wrote:
<quoted text>
And I'm still waiting to post something while you're sober.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

toomanybeers wrote:
<quoted text>
But at least i understand y'all f*cked this state up real good like. Idiot democrats. Can't answer for your destruction.
Nope ... see my last response.

I have a feeling I'm gonna be waiting for a while on this one.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

beers wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the guy who had voted ( I'm assuming) for the same promises time after time with no progress. Pretty pathetic.
Hey, we finally agree on something: The REAL real truth from Dana sure is pathetic!

Too bad you won't remember that when you sober up.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Dennis the menice thanks because are poasts aint spelt good and aint got no good grammer and punkjewation that we aint smart enough to know how to fix guberment. I didnt git rich waystin time on spellen and grammer and such. He aint got no jonh dear tracktor like me Dennis are stoopid he are layzee and he stanks!
LMFAO @ punkjewation!
DR PHILL

Carterville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Your lack of intelligence causes you great anguish. You suffer from penis envy. Your small penis affects your relationship with women to the point of anxiety and impotence. Your anger manifest itself in internet forum trolling. Your tiny penis is like the state. Broke and can't be fixed.
beers

Oswego, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>And I'm still waiting to post something while you're sober.
And I'm still waiting for you to say something w/ a factual base. But then you are a democrat and we know facts are something you can't understand.
this is the real truth

Ohio, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

DR PHILL wrote:
<quoted text>
Your lack of intelligence causes you great anguish. You suffer from penis envy. Your small penis affects your relationship with women to the point of anxiety and impotence. Your anger manifest itself in internet forum trolling. Your tiny penis is like the state. Broke and can't be fixed.
Humm! your mom and wife seem to think it's long enough.
Your mom gagged twice when it went down here throat.
Your wife wished you had that much.
Respect

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Anyone who is not in there now.

Since: Feb 13

Equality, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Hope wrote:
Kirk gives us one more seat to take over the house and stop the Obama agenda.
For those republicans who are sitting on the fence, Kirk is better than Obamas hand picked puppet.
Kirk is a Senator, not a member of the House.
Catch me

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

DR PHILL wrote:
<quoted text>
You got me I'm gay.
Statement

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Government shutdown is not an answer.
LIbEralS

Caseyville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Hey, we finally agree on something: The REAL real truth from Dana sure is pathetic!
Too bad you won't remember that when you sober up.
Name calling - the typical progressive approach to anyone that hasn't partaken of the Obama Kool Aid
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Name calling - the typical progressive approach to anyone that hasn't partaken of the Obama Kool Aid
Crying about being called names that fit - the typical crybaby conservative response to the people that kicked Republican ass in the last election.

Oh ... and way to skip over the fact that it was beers (the guy I responded to) who was responsible for the "name calling" and that I just happened to agree with him - which shows you're typically conservative with your literacy and liberal with your remediality.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Statement wrote:
Government shutdown is not an answer.
That's what a MAJORITY of the people have said but since when does the GOP listen to what a majority wants?

I sure am loving the Civil War in the GOP as establishment Republicans keep fighting with clueless teapartiers who are making the GOP less and less viable as a party.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,001 - 6,020 of6,591
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

63 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Olive Oil 1,072,779
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 min litesong 45,545
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min wojar 173,735
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 33 min Hatti_Hollerand 402
1st to contact have a gift 48 min posttopics 1
Four Dead in Bridgeview Head-On Collision 59 min Amena 70
Israel Will Avenge The Holocaust: Nuke Germany ... 1 hr Maimie Eisenhowers Couche 1
•••

Tornado Watch for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 9:50PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE