|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Test wrote:
Go try it yourself
until the state gets mandatory drug testing for welfare recipients it will always be broke vote out everyone and start over
beers

Oswego, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

tired of leeches wrote:
<quoted text>until the state gets mandatory drug testing for welfare recipients it will always be broke vote out everyone and start over
Agreed.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

tired of leeches wrote:
<quoted text>until the state gets mandatory drug testing for welfare recipients it will always be broke vote out everyone and start over
Are drugs your excuse for not being able to capitalize or punctuate?

I'd say making you undergo mandatory drug testing is a splendid idea!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

beers wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again not able to defend your dipsticks running Illinois. No spelling or grammar can fix 7.9% unemployment,$100,000,000,000. 00 in debt. Your a sad pathetic democrat. The party of hate, intolerance, and lies.
Seriously, if you were any dumber we'd have to water you!

It's "you're a sad, pathetic democrat."

How many times have you been corrected on proper capitalization, basic punctuation and the difference between "your" and "you're" so far?

Yes, the hopelessness of Detroit is obviously still staring back at you in your library computer monitor.

Now here's part of that solution (besides job skills) that I mentioned earlier: http://chicagoaa.org/

C'mon, tell us when your first meeting is!
beers

Oswego, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously, if you were any dumber we'd have to water you!

It's "you're a sad, pathetic democrat."

How many times have you been corrected on proper capitalization, basic punctuation and the difference between "your" and "you're" so far?

Yes, the hopelessness of Detroit is obviously still staring back at you in your library computer monitor.

Now here's part of that solution (besides job skills) that I mentioned earlier: http://chicagoaa.org/

C'mon, tell us when your first meeting is!
How many times can you refuse to admit your party is responsible for 100 Billion dollars in debt, 7.9% unemployment, and a state on the edge of economic collapse?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

beers wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times can you refuse to admit your party is responsible for 100 Billion dollars in debt, 7.9% unemployment, and a state on the edge of economic collapse?
Again, how many times have you been corrected on proper capitalization, basic punctuation and the difference between "your" and "you're" so far?

And how many times will you refuse to tell us when your first AA meeting is?

C'mon, tell us already!
TRUTH101

Carterville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Again, how many times have you been corrected on proper capitalization, basic punctuation and the difference between "your" and "you're" so far?
C'mon, tell us already!
You is the one that don't know grammer! You don't make a good sentence if you tryed. Beers are a genius compeared to you. Consirvetaves is smarter that is why we controll guberment. Oboma aren't white he is layzee and he stanks! Oh and I isn't drunk you librul looser!
beers

Oswego, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Again, how many times have you been corrected on proper capitalization, basic punctuation and the difference between "your" and "you're" so far?

C'mon, tell us already!
selling booze doesn't make you an alcoholic, voting democrat destroys a state, and makes one arrogant.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/04/m-thin...

Illinois Education underfunded

http://www.educationjustice.org/news/septembe...

The poor
http://www.wbez.org/series/front-center/one-t... +(WBEZ+News)

33% of the state are considered poor, 9.7%?unemployment.
100 Billion in debt.
3 governors in jail.
When will you finally understand you brought this on? You are reaping what you have sown. All the name calling won't fix this. No grammar, no English degree will fix this.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

beers wrote:
<quoted text>selling booze doesn't make you an alcoholic, voting democrat destroys a state, and makes one arrogant.
http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/04/m-thin...
Illinois Education underfunded
http://www.educationjustice.org/news/septembe...
The poor
http://www.wbez.org/series/front-center/one-t... +(WBEZ+News)
33% of the state are considered poor, 9.7%?unemployment.
100 Billion in debt.
3 governors in jail.
When will you finally understand you brought this on? You are reaping what you have sown. All the name calling won't fix this. No grammar, no English degree will fix this.

C'mon, tell us already!
this is the real truth

Ohio, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
C'mon, tell us already!
YEP!
Still not an answer to any questions.
same old song "YOU CAN'T SPELL ANY MORE AND YOU CAN'T TALK ANY MORE".

Come on "BOY", I say come on "BOY" GET WITH THE PROGRAM!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

this is the real truth wrote:
<quoted text>YEP!
Still not an answer to any questions.
same old song "YOU CAN'T SPELL ANY MORE AND YOU CAN'T TALK ANY MORE".
Come on "BOY", I say come on "BOY" GET WITH THE PROGRAM!
Still infatuated with BOYS are ya? No wonder you're not allowed with in 100 feet of an elementary school or a Chuck E. Cheese's.

And speaking of answering questions ...

We're still waiting for you to tell us your pet name for your morbidly obese wife's colostomy bag.

You might want to start answering some before you comment on what other people won't answer ...

It makes you look like an even bigger conservative hypocrite.
GiroyCABLoWSME

Paris, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Reagan was a MENACE seems to me you need some quality time I can come over and take care of you I hear you like that sort of thing?
this is the real truth

Carterville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Still infatuated with BOYS are ya? No wonder you're not allowed with in 100 feet of an elementary school or a Chuck E. Cheese's.
And speaking of answering questions ...
We're still waiting for you to tell us your pet name for your morbidly obese wife's colostomy bag.
You might want to start answering some before you comment on what other people won't answer ...
It makes you look like an even bigger conservative hypocrite.
I don't like boys. I like men. Well hung young men. FACT! Not boys like you. Boys can't drive a tractor. Only rich people own tractors. Go a head and hang out out at Chunky Cheese I'll drive my tractor to the rest stop and hang out with real men. I am a bigger hypocrite than you, LIBRUL LOOSER!
this is the real truth

Carterville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Keep making excuses for Obamao. If McCain and Palin were elected we would be in the land of milk and honey now. Sarah Palin is more smarter than the monkey boy in chief. If the Tea Party were in charge we would bomb Syria and Iran to. The rich wouldnt have to pay no taxes which wood create jobs. Obamao ain't white. He is layzee and he stanks. FACT!
this the real truth

Ohio, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Keep making excuses for Obamao. If McCain and Palin were elected we would be in the land of milk and honey now. Sarah Palin is more smarter than the monkey boy in chief. If the Tea Party were in charge we would bomb Syria and Iran to. The rich wouldnt have to pay no taxes which wood create jobs. Obamao ain't white. He is layzee and he stanks. FACT!
"BOY" You like Palin are an idiot!
Still can't come up with your own name.
Just like Dennis the menace......no answers.
this is the real truth

Carterville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Doctors says I have a split personality and talk too myself. My other personality are a moran. Sara Palin are a genius and John McCain wood be a great president. Mitt Romney are a business giant that wood have solved all our problems more faster than the monkey in cheif. FACT BOY! LIBRULS is stoopid and aint got no good answers. "BOY"!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

this the real truth wrote:
<quoted text>"BOY" You like Palin are an idiot!
Still can't come up with your own name.
Just like Dennis the menace......no answers.
There you go with BOYS again.

How long have you been on the National Sex Offender Registry?
HUH

Lemont, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Doctors says I have a split personality and talk too myself. My other personality are a moran. Sara Palin are a genius and John McCain wood be a great president. Mitt Romney are a business giant that wood have solved all our problems more faster than the monkey in cheif. FACT BOY! LIBRULS is stoopid and aint got no good answers. "BOY"!
I find it interesting that republicans are so against public schools, So many of them could of REALLY used some education.
TruthDoctor

Carbondale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

unbelievable wrote:
<quoted text>
where were you in the past 8 years while Bush was destroying the country? Obama may be a disappointment but he didn't exactly inherit a wonderful utopia of sunshine & puppies
Grow up and get off the Democrat Party talking points. Barry or whatever his name is today has been POTUS since 2009. Surely he deserves some blame.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago