Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6398 Sep 8, 2013
TRUTH101 wrote:
<quoted text> Like I said, who cares?
He already answered that, dumbass. Check the very first sentence in post 6395.

Speaking of "fatty" ... go reinforce the seams on your "spouse" so she doesn't keep popping when you over-inflate her.

And good luck with those friction burns, bitch!
TRUTH101

Elmwood Park, IL

#6399 Sep 8, 2013
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of "fatty" ... go reinforce the seams on your "spouse" so she doesn't keep popping when you over-inflate her.
How's the Hormonal Therapy going? Who cares that Zimmermans fat wife left him? Not guilty! That's all that mattered in this case! He was attacked by a brutal beast and he acted properly. The court said so! How's that grab ya? Let's see, how would Trayvons life had turned out had he lived......He would have knocked up that Fat illiterate girlfriend of his(probably 5 kids before 23)not paying for any of them! In and out of jail and prison for dope arrest, assaults, burglaries, robberies, misuse of fire arms, domestic disturbances, fighting with cops. Let's say, a model citizen! Then one day when he's about 30 or so, he beats up the fat girlfriend but this time she sinks a butcher knife in his chest, killing him. It's investigated and the cops rule once again, justified! Nobody would care! Same result. Jesse and fat Al wouldn't even care! Obamy wouldn't say "if I had a son...' No story, nothing to see here! Who cares?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6401 Sep 8, 2013
TRUTH101 wrote:
<quoted text> Blah blah blah... Who cares?
Second verse, same as the first ...

Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6402 Sep 8, 2013
you married a rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Shellie Zimmerman cares. Take it up with her. Still having trouble paying for your rhino diabetic wife's vet bills? I'll bet a rhino needs a lot of insulin. How do you wash her? If I were you I would just run her through the car wash. For an extra buck you can have her jurassic hide blow dried. You won't get wet riding her back to her stall.
It's the same pattern over and over ...

ShitForBrains101 will never answer your questions but will demand that you answer his on 12 new topics in every post.

And then when you DO answer his questions, he'll just ignore your answer and then re-ask the same questions over and over again ... like "Who cares?", "Where was Obama the night of Benghazi?", etc, etc, etc.

But the best part is when you dismiss him and ignore all his posts and he starts posting under half a dozen other names!
Francine

Wilmington, IL

#6404 Sep 9, 2013
Games are played by the senate. It's all about money.
you married a rhino

Herrin, IL

#6405 Sep 9, 2013
TRUTH101 wrote:
<quoted text> Like I said, who cares? The only thing that matters was that justice was served! Not Guilty! She was a fatty anyway! As far as who has the fattest spouse, everyone knows its a toss up between you and "menace"!
Hey, your hero George Zimmerman was arrested again today. Pulled a gun on his wife and father-in-law. I bet you think O.J. Simpson and Casey Anthony are neato too. Perhaps when OJ gets out of prison you can have O.J., George and Casey over dinner and rhino rides. It's not like they are killers, just misunderstood.
TRUTH101

Windsor, WI

#6407 Sep 9, 2013
Yes, who cares? He was found not guilty in the trial that mattered! Lets see what happens in court if he gets charged. Now go back to your prison cell and wash up! Your cell mate wants some "loving" tonight!
TRUTH101

Rockford, IL

#6408 Sep 9, 2013
you married a rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, your hero George Zimmerman was arrested again today. Pulled a gun on his wife and father-in-law. I bet you think O.J. Simpson and Casey Anthony are neato too. Perhaps when OJ gets out of prison you can have O.J., George and Casey over dinner and rhino rides. It's not like they are killers, just misunderstood.
Well, he got released no charges! Man you liberal Retards just can't put the screw to this guy! Oh well, I suspect it was a frame job anyway!
TRUTH101

Herrin, IL

#6409 Sep 9, 2013
I love George Zimmerman and want to have his love child. I dream of his manpole up my poopchute. I love me some gay action with that hunk of manhood, George. He makes it hurt so good.
this is the real truth

Ohio, IL

#6410 Sep 9, 2013
Truth 101;
The "BOY" from marion il can't tell the difference between you and I. Reagan and he are both stuck on the fact that their wifes must be really nasty.
I really feel sorry for their wifes!

Like everything else on this thread, you people need to keep the players straight.

I am not truth 101 or any of the others you claim or think.
this is the real truth

Ohio, IL

#6411 Sep 9, 2013
get a job wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, and it is wrong that you sponge off of tax payers. Sell your little tractor and use the money to pay your health insurance. Quit yer bitchin' and get a job ya lazy b@stard.
"BOY" you might try reading information first.
PCIP is not a state sub-sidized insurance, it is high risk.
So you ain't paying shit for me "BOY". State sub-sidized insurance is what you have.

On the other side, I noticed you called it a toy tractor.
Construction grade deere with backhoe....lmfao at the cost of that toy it will be... Worth more than you will ever be worth in a life time.(unless you start popping out a few more kids for welfare!)

You "BOYS" are nothing more than pond scum leaching off hard working people. Wanting free hand outs and blaming everyone else for problems.
this is the real truth

Ohio, IL

#6412 Sep 9, 2013
POST # 6410 IS FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE POSTING UNDER 10 TO 20 DIFFERENT NAMES.
this is the real truth

Herrin, IL

#6413 Sep 9, 2013
I have a butthole like a five gallon bucket and a forehead like a drive in movie screen. I love my old slut mother but I won't have sex with her anymore. Just sex with men from here on out.
TRUTH101

Herrin, IL

#6414 Sep 9, 2013
i hate when people post under different names. that shit ain't right. quit making fun of my boyfriends tractor too. it's big, like him.
this is the real truth

Ohio, IL

#6415 Sep 9, 2013
Reagan and "BOY TOYS", I just got back from a weeks vacation in Hawaii. I took my wife and 6 grandkids.

YOU DO KNOW ABOUT HAWAII, RIGHT!

Not to shabby for a guy on welfare ,HUHHHHHHHHHH!
lIKE YOU WILL EVER BE ABLE TO AFFORD A TRIP PAST GARY IND.

Still waiting for the net worth figures, "BOYS"
this is the real truth

Ohio, IL

#6416 Sep 9, 2013
[QUOTE who="my name is marion, ill.I have a butthole like a five gallon bucket and a forehead like a drive in movie screen. I love my old slut mother but I won't have sex with her anymore. Just sex with men from here on out.[/QUOTE]Come on "BOY" YOU GOT TO DO BETTER THAN THAT!

You are showing the true refection of yourself..."BOY" by this statement
beers

Oswego, IL

#6417 Sep 9, 2013
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it always the most remedial conservative in the trailer park that insists on telling people how to live in a language he can neither speak nor spell?

OK, here's how this works ...

You don't get answers until you GIVE them.

See, if you weren't so shitfaced all the time you just might remember what those questions were.

You can now go back to accusing others of shit they never said like being "for Americans being killed"; trying to pass off election fraud as voter fraud; confusing "your" and "you're" and "to" and "too" while butchering English grammar in general; admitting you're stupid and then blaming Democrats and unions; bitching on topix in a drunken stupor instead of looking for a job; and complaining how "Republicans can't win anymore" while you make anyone who votes for Democrats look smarter and smarter with each passing post.

And for God's sake ... have someone hide the keys to the liquor cabinet while you still have some of your liver left!
Why is it the liberals can't answer a simple question? Oh! Their all retarded. That's why.
TRUTH101

Herrin, IL

#6418 Sep 9, 2013
All these liberals are going to post under my names. They are my names damnit!
this is the real truth

Ohio, IL

#6419 Sep 9, 2013
Marion, ill....you and reagan must really hurt because your not up to par wih other people?

It really shows in your posts
beers

Oswego, IL

#6420 Sep 9, 2013
Misspelled just to piss you off!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 51 min Teaman 1,154,058
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 49,205
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr jacques Ottawau 181,832
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 71,023
New Beach Boys song. 6 hr The Beach Boys 1
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 6 hr _Zoey_ 363
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 hr _Zoey_ 4,918
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr Ralph 98,853
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:01 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:01PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler
Bleacher Report11:56 AM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Live Score and Analysis for Philadelphia
Yahoo! Sports 5:54 PM
Eagles playoff hopes suffer with loss to Redskins
Bleacher Report 6:14 PM
RG3 Showing Enough to Remain Starter in WSH