Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6378 Sep 7, 2013
ONE minute left!

Better hurry you coward.
Y
ou wouldn't want me to tell everyone you were too "submissive" to show up and tried to LIE your way out of it now would you?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6379 Sep 7, 2013
Time's up little bitch ...

You just got busted in another lie!

Can you say "OOPS!" ... like your daddy did when the rubber broke?

Thanks for letting me smear on this one OVER AND OVER again. You have no idea how much I'm gonna enjoy it!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6380 Sep 7, 2013
TRUTH101 wrote:
<quoted text> Ha! No answer on Grayson? why Is it that no other country(worth mentioning )is willing to help out purple lips? You know why! Hes lying! Whats your address? Tell us, Tough guy! Come on! Chicken shit! Let us know! Put up or shut up! You talk so much shit! Give an area, ill look for the peice of shit Saab on the driveway! Zimmerman, not guilty!
Same non-answers schtick?

OK ... I'll just give you the same exact post with the same exact questions then.

Why are you trying to change the subject again (almost as many times as you've posted under a different name on this thread) when you know that doesn't work with me?

Is it because I have you "pegged", bitch?

OF COURSE IT IS!

And why don't want to discuss my many guarantees? Is it because every single one is still true, bitch? And because you're too "submissive" to show up?

OF COURSE IT IS!

Why no answers ... at all ... to the questions on Benghazi that are clearly listed in post number 5730?

Is it because I beat the piss out of you for a third time on the topic, bitch?

OF COURSE IT IS!

And why no answers on why you republicans tried to doctor those emails like I asked you in post 5804? And no answers why Faux "news" never told you about it?

Is it because you know if you talk about it I'll beat the piss out of you on that topic too, bitch?

OF COURSE IT IS!

And why haven't you posted any proof at all of me saying that the beating the kid took on the bus was "OK"?

Is that because you lied like a typical conservative? And now, like a typical conservative, you can't prove it when called out in front of everyone, bitch?

OF COURSE IT IS!

Why did you just LIE and say you were at a place you couldn't recall the address of?

Is it because you're too "submissive" to show up face to face so you tied to get out of it by LYING about where you were, bitch?

OF COURSE IT IS!

If you think you have more guts in person and would like to take care of your ever-expanding list of cowardice at the place I gave you and then maybe even back up that education guarantee while you're there, let me know.

Just 1) let me know it advance .. so I know you're gonna be there 2) post the address so I know that you know where you're supposed to be and then 2) REALLY be there in 10 minutes this time.

Deal?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6381 Sep 7, 2013
Hey shitForBrains ...

Wherever did you go?

I call you out and ask you to prove you were there and ... all of a sudden ... you're MIA.

GASP!

And you even have a cell phone that you "work" from too!

And yet no reply at all now.

Let me guess ... this was all just a coincidence, right? That you're suddenly nowhere to be found and couldn't answer the question we all knew damn well you wouldn't answer beforehand?

Thanks for making this progressively easier and easier for me.

I really do appreciate it!
TRUTH101

Chicago, IL

#6382 Sep 7, 2013
Hey cracky, why dont u go retrieve you fat wife from Robbins where shes been servicing the boys for rock? Im sure your ugly kids miss her, especially the Retarded one! Its been a couple of days now and it is Saturday. No comment on Grayson, huh? Hows life in that Section 8 crap house you live in off 151st? Damn rats and bed bugs! Maybe your mom and wife can run a" two for one" deal when She gets back from Robbins! Oh, the stink! Obamas Still lying! Whats with Kerrrys fat face? Nobody believes these idiots! Maybe Obama shouldnt have lied about the Benghazi massacre!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6383 Sep 7, 2013
TRUTH101 wrote:
Hey cracky, why dont u go retrieve you fat wife from Robbins where shes been servicing the boys for rock? Im sure your ugly kids miss her, especially the Retarded one! Its been a couple of days now and it is Saturday. No comment on Grayson, huh? Hows life in that Section 8 crap house you live in off 151st? Damn rats and bed bugs! Maybe your mom and wife can run a" two for one" deal when She gets back from Robbins! Oh, the stink! Obamas Still lying! Whats with Kerrrys fat face? Nobody believes these idiots! Maybe Obama shouldnt have lied about the Benghazi massacre!
Well, look a that ... ShitForBrains is back.

The person who SUDDENLY wanted to meet me (who insisted he "works" nights) and then was mysteriously unaccounted for when asked where he was supposed to go (when the place was posted by me several times already) has ... suddenly ... been found!

I'll bet this is just another coincidence and it doesn't in any way, shape or form indicate that you're a "submissive" little bitch when called out on your lies, right?

You sure have a LOT of very convenient coincidences happening in your life lately!

Like I said ... this is just one more thing for me to jam down your throat punk - along with those pre-election boasts, all those "Can't wait to vote!" sign-offs, those Benghazi questions, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc.

And speaking of questions ....

Why no answer on the "Deal" above to insure that you're REALLY gonna be where you said you would be when you said you would be there? Why are you dodging when a simple YES or NO is all I need?

Is it because you're too embarrassed after I busted you out on here?

OF COURSE IT IS!

Why are you trying to change the subject again (almost as many times as you've posted under a different name on this thread) when you know that doesn't work with me?

Is it because I have you "pegged"?

OF COURSE IT IS!

And why don't want to discuss my many guarantees? Is it because every single one is still true, bitch? And because you're too "submissive" to show up?

OF COURSE IT IS!

Why no answers ... at all ... to the questions on Benghazi that are clearly listed in post number 5730?

Is it because I beat the piss out of you for a third time on the topic?

OF COURSE IT IS!

And why no answers on why you republicans tried to doctor those emails like I asked you in post 5804? And no answers why Faux "news" never told you about it?

Is it because you know if you talk about it I'll beat the piss out of you on that topic too?

OF COURSE IT IS!

And why haven't you posted any proof at all of me saying that the beating the kid took on the bus was "OK"?

Is that because you lied like a typical conservative? And now, like a typical conservative, you can't prove it when called out in front of everyone?

OF COURSE IT IS!

Why did you just LIE and say you were at a place you couldn't recall the address of?

Is it because you're too "submissive" to show up face to face so you tied to get out of it by LYING about where you were?

OF COURSE IT IS!

If you think you have more guts in person and would like to take care of your ever-expanding list of cowardice at the place I already gave you (several times) and then maybe even back up that education guarantee while you're there, let me know.

Just make sure you: 1) get an agreement from me to indicate I saw your post saying you suddenly agreed to show up and 2) post the location I already gave you (several times) so I know that YOU know where you're supposed to meet me. See, you guys are famous for insisting you were "Waiting at the place I gave you for me to show up!", yet you can never seem to tell me where that agreed to place was when asked about it afterwards.

Hint: An easy way to tell if someone is lying about that sort of thing is there inability to remember where it was they were supposedly waiting at.

Oh ... and try not to make it at night during your "working" (on a cell phone) hours.

Deal, bitch?
Scott

Joliet, IL

#6384 Sep 7, 2013
We need to rid ourselves of Democrats!
waste of time

Marion, IL

#6385 Sep 7, 2013
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
The person who SUDDENLY wanted to meet me (who insisted he "works" nights) and then was mysteriously unaccounted for when asked where he was supposed to go (when the place was posted by me several times already) has ... suddenly ... been found!
I'll bet this is just another coincidence and it doesn't in any way, shape or form indicate that you're a "submissive" little bitch when called out on your lies, right?
You sure have a LOT of very convenient coincidences happening in your life lately!
Like I said ... this is just one more thing for me to jam down your throat punk - along with those pre-election boasts, all those "Can't wait to vote!" sign-offs, those Benghazi questions, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc.
Why no answer on the "Deal" above to insure that you're REALLY gonna be where you said you would be when you said you would be there? Why are you dodging when a simple YES or NO is all I need?
OF COURSE IT IS!
OF COURSE IT IS!
OF COURSE IT IS!
OF COURSE IT IS!
Is it because you know if you talk about it I'll beat the piss out of you on that topic too?
OF COURSE IT IS!
Is that because you lied like a typical conservative? And now, like a typical conservative, you can't prove it when called out in front of everyone?
OF COURSE IT IS!
Is it because you're too "submissive" to show up face to face so you tied to get out of it by LYING about where you were?
OF COURSE IT IS!
If you think you have more guts in person and would like to take care of your ever-expanding list of cowardice at the place I already gave you (several times) and then maybe even back up that education guarantee while you're there, let me know.
Just make sure you: 1) get an agreement from me to indicate I saw your post saying you suddenly agreed to show up and 2) post the location I already gave you (several times) so I know that YOU know where you're supposed to meet me. See, you guys are famous for insisting you were "Waiting at the place I gave you for me to show up!", yet you can never seem to tell me where that agreed to place was when asked about it afterwards.
Hint: An easy way to tell if someone is lying about that sort of thing is there inability to remember where it was they were supposedly waiting at.
Oh ... and try not to make it at night during your "working" (on a cell phone) hours.
Deal, bitch?
I am laughing so hard here. Are you all really getting this worked up over politics? The thread says 2010.. Wow this will be my only comment but I couldn't imagine spending my whole day arguing with strangers on here. Too funny.
crazy

Higginsville, MO

#6386 Sep 7, 2013
Mom
TRUTH101

Chicago, IL

#6387 Sep 7, 2013
<quoted text>
OF COURSE IT IS!
OF COURSE IT IS!
OF COURSE IT IS!
OF COURSE IT IS!
OF COURSE IT IS!
OF COURSE IT IS!
OF COURSE IT IS!
Deal, bitch?
Well, didnt read a word of your crack induced rant. Did you fat wife ever make it back? Oh well, ill keep an eye out for her in the Robbins Police blotter! How many 300 pound plus crack whores can live in Oak Forest? Keep smiling cracky! Oh, Zimmerman not guilty! Now go mess your self and wash that fat wife of yours!
beers

Oswego, IL

#6388 Sep 7, 2013
<quoted text>More beers?

As Dean Vernon Wormer so eloquently put it ...

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.
Awwww! I'm sorry your panties got in a bunch. Still can't answer the question? Just admit your party doesn't have any answers. Just accusations.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6389 Sep 7, 2013
TRUTH101 wrote:
<quoted text> Well, didnt read a word of your crack induced rant. Did you fat wife ever make it back? Oh well, ill keep an eye out for her in the Robbins Police blotter! How many 300 pound plus crack whores can live in Oak Forest? Keep smiling cracky! Oh, Zimmerman not guilty! Now go mess your self and wash that fat wife of yours!
Another dodge attempt by supposedly not reading my post and then ranting about 10 other things that you'll then refuse to discuss?

OF COURSE IT IS!

OF COURSE IT IS!

OF COURSE IT IS!

OF COURSE IT IS!

OF COURSE IT IS!

OF COURSE IT IS!

Why did you just LIE and say you would be at a place you couldn't recall the address of?

OF COURSE IT IS!

Just keep spinning ... round and round ... like the little chat ballerina you are.
crazy

Carterville, IL

#6390 Sep 7, 2013
No one at all
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6391 Sep 7, 2013
beers wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww! I'm sorry your panties got in a bunch. Still can't answer the question? Just admit your party doesn't have any answers. Just accusations.
Why is it always the most remedial conservative in the trailer park that insists on telling people how to live in a language he can neither speak nor spell?

OK, here's how this works ...

You don't get answers until you GIVE them.

See, if you weren't so shitfaced all the time you just might remember what those questions were.

You can now go back to accusing others of shit they never said like being "for Americans being killed"; trying to pass off election fraud as voter fraud; confusing "your" and "you're" and "to" and "too" while butchering English grammar in general; admitting you're stupid and then blaming Democrats and unions; bitching on topix in a drunken stupor instead of looking for a job; and complaining how "Republicans can't win anymore" while you make anyone who votes for Democrats look smarter and smarter with each passing post.

And for God's sake ... have someone hide the keys to the liquor cabinet while you still have some of your liver left!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6392 Sep 7, 2013
Scott wrote:
We need to rid ourselves of Democrats!
We'll get right on that ...

Right after we rid ourselves of dipshit conservatives who don't know how "to" spell better than someone in his first years of grade school.

I'll ask again: Is your obvious lack of basic spelling skills the fault of libs "too"?
you married a rhino

Herrin, IL

#6393 Sep 8, 2013
TRUTH101 wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, Zimmerman not guilty! Now go mess your self and wash that fat wife of yours!
Speaking of fat wives, did you read that Shellie Zimmerman is divorcing George Zimmerman? She left him because he was abusive, dangerous and out of control. She feels guilty and regrets her actions regarding Trayvon Martin. Even his wife thinks he is guilty. Better be careful or your jurassic wife might do the same.
TRUTH101

Chicago, IL

#6394 Sep 8, 2013
you married a rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of fat wives, did you read that Shellie Zimmerman is divorcing George Zimmerman? She left him because he was abusive, dangerous and out of control. She feels guilty and regrets her actions regarding Trayvon Martin. Even his wife thinks he is guilty. Better be careful or your jurassic wife might do the same.
Regrets her actions? She had nothing to do with what happened that night , so who cares? The court found him not guilty! That must really burn u up, doesnt it? The state had no case! Just goes to show the Race baiting business is losing control! Ha, so what will Dems do? She was fat anyway! Next time I see your old lady, ill bend her over and Give "it" a smack, just to watch it wiggle! Have a nice day!
you married a rhino

Herrin, IL

#6395 Sep 8, 2013
TRUTH101 wrote:
<quoted text> Regrets her actions? She had nothing to do with what happened that night , so who cares?
Shellie Zimmerman cares. Take it up with her. Still having trouble paying for your rhino diabetic wife's vet bills? I'll bet a rhino needs a lot of insulin. How do you wash her? If I were you I would just run her through the car wash. For an extra buck you can have her jurassic hide blow dried. You won't get wet riding her back to her stall.
crazy

Carterville, IL

#6396 Sep 8, 2013
Do you really care
TRUTH101

Elmwood Park, IL

#6397 Sep 8, 2013
you married a rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Shellie Zimmerman cares. Take it up with her. Still having trouble paying for your rhino diabetic wife's vet bills? I'll bet a rhino needs a lot of insulin. How do you wash her? If I were you I would just run her through the car wash. For an extra buck you can have her jurassic hide blow dried. You won't get wet riding her back to her stall.
Like I said, who cares? The only thing that matters was that justice was served! Not Guilty! She was a fatty anyway! As far as who has the fattest spouse, everyone knows its a toss up between you and "menace"!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min shinningelectr0n 1,155,989
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Ben Ghazi 182,096
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 23 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,911
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 35 min L Morales 71,257
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IBdaMann 49,325
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMare 51,291
Jackie Robinson Little League 2 hr very disappointed 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News