Truth101

Chicago, IL

#6330 Sep 2, 2013
Huffington post? Really? More cut and paste I see! You Cant find any credible source about Obamas where abouts the night he turned the lights off and went to sleep instead of doing his job! We know he was sleeping and Gave the order to stand down before turning in! Hey, he had a big day of events of partying in Las Vegas coming up! The worse thing is he refused any medical assistance to help the Americans who were murdered because of his incompetence! Then when he awoke and saw the fall out, he called Hillary and Vallerie in they concocted the You tube video lie. They claimed "intelligence" told them it was soley based on that now Proven lie! Obama repeated this lie when he spoje before the U.N counsel a couple of weeks later and Carney damn near caught fire repeating it so often. Fact is everyone knew it was ta pre planned attack! Obama has no credibility! If he will lie to us about some You tube video to cover up for an obvious terrorist attack on 9-11 and lie and claim the Fort Hood shooter wasnt a terrorist act, why would we believe them on anything? Then he wonders why nobody believes him.

“In my opinion..”

Since: Dec 09

Midlothian

#6331 Sep 2, 2013
FYI On October 23, 1983 a water truck was do for a delivery. That truck was hijacked and a bomb laden one came in at the correct time.

The sentries on duty were operating under rules of engagement condition 4. That means they had no magazines installed and no rounds chambered. The only barrier was a constatine wire fence.

The resulting blast killed 241 US servicemen. 220 marines, 18 sailors and 3 soldiers. In a second attack just minutes later the French barracks were also hit. They had about a two minute warning after we were hit. This enabled them to open fire on the truck that came at them. The French lost 58 paratroopers in that blast.

Reagan's first response was to call the attack a " Despicable act." Reagan then appointed a military fact finding commission to find out what went wrong. The commissions report found SENIOR military officials responsible for security lapses.

Source Wikipedia 1983 Beirut barracks bombing

Hmmm. No mention of blaming a video and not a single report of someone saying what does it matter. Just a commission to find out who dropped the ball and how to fix it.

“In my opinion..”

Since: Dec 09

Midlothian

#6332 Sep 2, 2013
that should be due not do.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6333 Sep 2, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
Huffington post? Really?
Yep, ShitForBrains.

Really!

Hey ... I couldn't help but notice that you posted no proof at all of me saying that the beating the kid took on the bus was "OK".

Is that because you lied like a typical conservative? And now, like a typical conservative, you can't prove it when called out in front of everyone, bitch?

OF COURSE IT IS!

And you still don't want to discuss my many guarantees face to face?

LOL ... why is that? Is it because every single one is still true? And because you're too "submissive" to show up, bitch?

OF COURSE IT IS!

So you'd (again) rather talk about Benghazi instead, eh?

COOL! See, I just love discussing this topic with you. And by "discussing", I mean tearing down your lies (again), asking questions about it that expose you (again), and watching you cut and run away from every single one of them like a typical conservative candy ass.

Now since I answered your asinine question four times already and you never answered ANY of mine on the topic, that means it's still YOUR TURN. In fact, it's been YOUR TURN since Feb 19, 2013 and we sill have no answers from you yet.

Why is that, bitch?

Where's the answers to those initial 10 questions I've been asking you about Benghazi? You know .. the ones that are clearly listed in post number 5730?

And where's the answer to the follow up question (that would be question 11) that I asked on May 30, 2013 in post 5804 after Republicans were BUSTED for providing the erroneous quotes linked to White House emails regarding how to address the Benghazi attack?

And here's that Question 11 again: Did you guys do that to help manufacture a "scandal" maybe? Like you did with the fake ACORN pimp "scandal"? Or the fake Shirley Sherrod "scandal" of her March 2010 NAACP address? Or the fake paid-to-lie prostitute "scandal" involving Menendez?

Well?

THAT'S ELEVEN QUESTIONS WE'RE ALL STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO ANSWER!

Are you ready?

Three ... Two ... One ...

Commence spinning again, again, again, again, again, again, again, again, again, again ... bitch!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6334 Sep 2, 2013
Oh ... and ShitForBrains?

Don't forget to vote my posts down, then close your browser, then re-open your browser, then pull this thread back up, then vote them down again, then close your browser, then re-open your browser, then pull this thread back up, then vote them down again, then close your browser, then re-open your browser, then then pull this thread back up, then vote them down again, then close your browser, then re-open your browser, then pull this thread back up, then vote them down again .....

You know ... rather then answer those questions or show up and back up that guarantee of yours.

But hey, when you guys can't refute what I say, run like cowards from every single question I post, and you're too "submissive" to show up back that mouth up ... well, what else can you do but just sit there and vote my posts down, right?

Face it, bitch, being reduced to the clicking of smileys above my comments just reaffirms how badly I'm destroying you over ... and over ... again.

So please, continue with the down votes - the more you vote my posts down the more convincingly I'm kicking your ass!
TRUTH101

Chicago, IL

#6335 Sep 2, 2013
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
Oh ... and ShitForBrains?
Don't forget to vote my posts down, then close your browser, then re-open your browser, then pull this thread back up, then vote them down again, then close your browser, then re-open your browser, then pull this thread back up, then vote them down again, then close your browser, then re-open your browser, then then pull this thread back up, then vote them down again, then close your browser, then re-open your browser, then pull this thread back up, then vote them down again .....
You know ... rather then answer those questions or show up and back up that guarantee of yours.
But hey, when you guys can't refute what I say, run like cowards from every single question I post, and you're too "submissive" to show up back that mouth up ... well, what else can you do but just sit there and vote my posts down, right?
Face it, bitch, being reduced to the clicking of smileys above my comments just reaffirms how badly I'm destroying you over ... and over ... again.
So please, continue with the down votes - the more you vote my posts down the more convincingly I'm kicking your ass!
Laughable! Cut paste.....cut paste! Coward!...cut paste, cut paste! POS!cut,cut, cut, paste,paste,paste! Huffington post! Media matters!.MSNBC!cut , paste! Lawrence Odonnell said, cut paste! Keith Olberman!Coward! Spin 1-2-3 Go! Wait, Theres More....Cut Paste..Cut Paste...Cut Paste...POS! SPIN SPIN SPIN! CUT PASTE CUT PASTE CUT PASTE CUT WASTE CUT PASTE CUT PASTE CUT PASTE CUT PASTE CUT PASTE CUT PASTE CUT PASTE CUT PASTE! IM GONNA GIVYOU ONE MORE CHANCE..CUT PASTE CUT PAST! I ANSWERED NOTHING , I KICKED YOUR ASS! CUT PASTE! CUT PASTE! BOY THIS OS EASY! POS!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6338 Sep 2, 2013
TRUTH101 wrote:
<quoted text> Laughable! Cut paste.....cut paste! Coward!
I'm 10 minutes away from the place I gave you, coward.

Now back to those questions ...

Hey ... I couldn't help but notice that you again posted no proof at all of me saying that the beating the kid took on the bus was "OK".

Is that because you lied like a typical conservative? And now, like a typical conservative, you can't prove it when called out in front of everyone, bitch?

OF COURSE IT IS!

And you still don't want to discuss my many guarantees face to face?

LOL ... why is that? Is it because every single one is still true? And because you're too "submissive" to show up, bitch?

OF COURSE IT IS!

COOL! See, I just love discussing this topic with you. And by "discussing", I mean tearing down your lies (again), asking questions about it that expose you (again), and watching you cut and run away from every single one of them like a typical conservative candy ass.

Now since I answered your asinine question four times already and you never answered ANY of mine on the topic, that means it's still YOUR TURN. In fact, it's been YOUR TURN since Feb 19, 2013 and we sill have no answers from you yet.

Why is that, bitch?

Where's the answers to those initial 10 questions I've been asking you about Benghazi? You know .. the ones that are clearly listed in post number 5730?

And where's the answer to the follow up question (that would be question 11) that I asked on May 30, 2013 in post 5804 after Republicans were BUSTED for providing the erroneous quotes linked to White House emails regarding how to address the Benghazi attack?

And here's that Question 11 again: Did you guys do that to help manufacture a "scandal" maybe? Like you did with the fake ACORN pimp "scandal"? Or the fake Shirley Sherrod "scandal" of her March 2010 NAACP address? Or the fake paid-to-lie prostitute "scandal" involving Menendez?

Well?

Are you ready?

Commence spinning again, again, again, again, again, again, again, again, again, again ... you cowardly, submissive little bitch!
Kori

Wilmington, IL

#6341 Sep 3, 2013
Recall all.
Mark

Wilmington, IL

#6344 Sep 4, 2013
mojo wrote:
Well, none of them are perfect but I will vote for Mark Kirk because I met him and he answered a lot of questions according to my way of thinking.
He stroked out looks like job was to much for him.
Really depressed

Columbia, IL

#6345 Sep 4, 2013
TRUTH101 wrote:
I dont vote up or down comments. Everyone else must think you're retarded! Where was Obama that night? Nowhere to be found! Playing cards with Reggie? Was he sleeping dreaming about the fund raiser in Vegas the next day? Who knows! They wont say! Why did he refuse to send help to the embassy that night? Why did he and Hillary lie and say the attack was about a you tube video? Why did he and Hillary fake sincerity when they met the four Americans families in Delaware at that ceremony? They know they Were lied to! Why wont Obama classify the Fort Hood shooting as a terrorist attack? What a scumbag! Those families deserve better! Everybody knows Obama is lying which is why no other country will join his coalition! He better hope congress voted his plan down! It will save America alot of embarrassment from him fucking it up!
How many more days till The Racist in Chief is done. Warmongering , race baiting, constitution trampling, executive order abuse,, he probable was still a better choice then Romney. How depressing
find a rope

Chicago, IL

#6346 Sep 4, 2013
Really depressed wrote:
<quoted text>
How many more days till The Racist in Chief is done. Warmongering , race baiting, constitution trampling, executive order abuse,, he probable was still a better choice then Romney. How depressing
do everyone a favor and kill yourself
who are you kidding

Chicago, IL

#6347 Sep 4, 2013
TRUTH101 wrote:
I dont vote up or down comments.
lol yes you do, every chance you get
who are you kidding

Chicago, IL

#6348 Sep 4, 2013
TRUTH101 wrote:
<quoted text> Laughable! Cut paste.....cut paste! Coward!...cut paste, cut paste! POS!cut,cut, cut, paste,paste,paste! Huffington post! Media matters!.MSNBC!cut , paste! Lawrence Odonnell said, cut paste! Keith Olberman!Coward! Spin 1-2-3 Go! Wait, Theres More....Cut Paste..Cut Paste...Cut Paste...POS! SPIN SPIN SPIN! CUT PASTE CUT PASTE CUT PASTE CUT WASTE CUT PASTE CUT PASTE CUT PASTE CUT PASTE CUT PASTE CUT PASTE CUT PASTE CUT PASTE! IM GONNA GIVYOU ONE MORE CHANCE..CUT PASTE CUT PAST! I ANSWERED NOTHING , I KICKED YOUR ASS! CUT PASTE! CUT PASTE! BOY THIS OS EASY! POS!
answer his questions and hell stop cuting and pasting
Poison

Wilmington, IL

#6351 Sep 5, 2013
Support Syria.
Safe

Wilmington, IL

#6352 Sep 5, 2013
No to war.
Kelly

Wilmington, IL

#6353 Sep 6, 2013
New people
Arab

Wilmington, IL

#6354 Sep 6, 2013
Anarchist 4 life wrote:
Time for a civil war. Total anarchy.
War on Syria.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#6355 Sep 6, 2013
TRUTH101 wrote:
I dont vote up or down comments. Everyone else must think you're retarded! Where was Obama that night? Nowhere to be found! Playing cards with Reggie? Was he sleeping dreaming about the fund raiser in Vegas the next day? Who knows! They wont say! Why did he refuse to send help to the embassy that night? Why did he and Hillary lie and say the attack was about a you tube video? Why did he and Hillary fake sincerity when they met the four Americans families in Delaware at that ceremony? They know they Were lied to! Why wont Obama classify the Fort Hood shooting as a terrorist attack? What a scumbag! Those families deserve better! Everybody knows Obama is lying which is why no other country will join his coalition! He better hope congress voted his plan down! It will save America alot of embarrassment from him fucking it up!
Obama is a terrorist. It's to bad that the libs are to brainwashed to see it.
beers

Oswego, IL

#6356 Sep 6, 2013
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>Hey ShitForBrains?

You still don't want to discuss my many guarantees face to face?

LOL ... why is that? Is it because every single one is still true, bitch? And because you're too "submissive" to show up?

OF COURSE IT IS!

I now get to GLEEFULLY tear you up a fourth time since you didn't learn the first time or the second time or the third time you asked that question.

Here ... I'll re-post the entire answer from Feb 19, 2013 in post number 5086, bitch.

Simple answer: He was being briefed by Jack Lew, Tom Donilon, Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden and Denis McDonough.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/13/jack...

Here's direct quotes from the article above:

Lew responded that while he was one of several people who met with Obama about the attacks, "intelligence community was in close touch with the White House, with the national security team on a near-constant basis."

In fact, White House officials have previously said that Obama was informed of the attack by National Security Advisor Tom Donilon, and was "kept apprised throughout the evening and then again Wednesday morning."

In her own Benghazi testimony before a Senate committee last month, outgoing Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said she spoke with the president late in the evening, and that she and her staff "kept talking with everyone during the night."

Another clue to the seemingly straightforward question of who actually spoke to the president may be found on the White House official Flickr feed, which includes a photograph from the night of the attack showing Obama being briefed by his deputy national security adviser, Denis McDonough, while Lew, Donilon, and Vice President Joe Biden look on.

That took all of 15 seconds to find the first time you asked it, bitch!

And since I answered that a fourtt time now, that's why it's still YOUR TURN. In fact, it's been YOUR TURN since Feb 19, 2013 and we sill have no answers from you yet.

Why is that, bitch?

Since I'm sure Faux "news" didn't cover any of you Republicans doctoring those emails, I'll give you some of the incredibly incrimminating info in the link below.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/05/16/report-...

Well?

OK ShitForBrains, we'll see if the fourth time was a charm on this topic YOU keep bringing up.

Are you ready?

Commence spinning again, again, again, again, again, again, again, again ... bitch!
Hey retard! Come up w/ an answer for this sorry ass state and your candy ass leaders yet? Didn't think so.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6357 Sep 6, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is a terrorist. It's to bad that the libs are to brainwashed to see it.
It's "too" bad nobody ever taught you how "to" spell better than someone in his first years of grade school.

No wonder nobody takes your misspelled and completely unsupported opinions seriously.

Is your lack of basic spelling skills the fault of libs "too"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min USAsince1680 1,144,513
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min wojar 180,981
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 2 hr Imasport 142
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr OzRitz 48,599
Ferguson protests move to retail stores 3 hr reality is a crutch 1
The Road to Perdition is strewn with the corpses 4 hr 1-5-11-17 MISSING 15
My true thoughts about this song. 5 hr ThereSheGosWalkin 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance