this is the real truth

Ohio, IL

#6310 Sep 1, 2013
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
The only questions that need to be answer here are: how quickly your lazy, welfare-leeching ass will be getting a job to pay for your FAT wife's rising (like her weight) insurance premiums or how soon you'll be stepping in front of a fast moving train to rid these boards of your constant whining.
Just answer the question...name some insurance companies with cheap insurance?

You can't so you resort to insults!!!!!!!!!!

You can't answer the question. LMFAO.

Run your mouth with no facts jack!

Next time you want to have a conversation about health care, come with the real facts not b.s. put on some website by the government!

"BOY" I got my point across and you proved nothing!
this is the real truth

Ohio, IL

#6311 Sep 1, 2013
GOP Vs USA wrote:
My God man at least get a GED your grammar is appalling <quoted text>
You of all people should talk.
You once posted on here,

"IT'S NOT ABOUT GRAMMAR OR SPELLING, IT'S ABOUT WHAT IS RIGHT AND WRONG".

FYI.....HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU AND MENACE CORRECTED EACH OTHER FOR BAD GRAMMAR?

FYI....WITH TEXTING AND CRAP OF TODAY, HOW LONG WILL IT BE BEFORE THE WRITING AND TALKING STOP ALL TOGETHER? Schools have already stopped writing.
White

Wilmington, IL

#6312 Sep 1, 2013
this is the real truth wrote:
<quoted text>Where is your reply for your net worth "BOY"?
I have given you an idea of my net value. You afraid to post your welfare income?
Noticed you won't touch questions I have put out there, just insults.
You like reagan, won't answer the question.
How would you feel if this POTUS wasn't black or he was a republican?
Based on just job performance alone...?
Welfare must be reformed.
this is the real truth

Ohio, IL

#6313 Sep 1, 2013
White wrote:
<quoted text>Welfare must be reformed.
I agree 100 %.
get a job

Carterville, IL

#6314 Sep 1, 2013
<quoted text>
"IT'S NOT ABOUT GRAMMAR OR SPELLING, IT'S ABOUT WHAT IS RIGHT AND WRONG".
Yep, and it is wrong that you sponge off of tax payers. Sell your little tractor and use the money to pay your health insurance. Quit yer bitchin' and get a job ya lazy b@stard.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6315 Sep 1, 2013
<quoted text>Just answer the question...name some insurance companies with cheap insurance?
You can't so you resort to insults!!!!!!!!!!
You can't answer the question. LMFAO.
Run your mouth with no facts jack!
Next time you want to have a conversation about health care, come with the real facts not b.s. put on some website by the government!
"BOY" I got my point across and you proved nothing!
Nope, that still does absolutely nothing to refute the many FACTS that are clearly listed in post 6287.

Try again ... you're 0-4.

The only questions that need to be answered here are: how quickly your lazy, welfare-leeching ass will be getting a job to pay for your FAT wife's rising (like her weight) insurance premiums or how soon you'll be stepping in front of a fast moving train to rid these boards of your constant whining.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6316 Sep 1, 2013
White wrote:
<quoted text>Welfare must be reformed.
Yes, and since an overwhelming majority of welfare is CORPORATE welfare ... at a time of their record profits ... I say we definitely do something about that.

We'll start with something simple ... like stop giving Big Oil those oil subsidies so they don't raise the price of gas at the pump since they only raise the price to near record levels every few years anyway.

Smart people would say that it doesn't make much sense to pay someone to screw you over.

So do you think republicans (who get several times more campaign money from the fossil fuel industry than Democrats) will let us do that anytime soon?
GOPvs Ignores

Romeoville, IL

#6317 Sep 1, 2013
Ignores is bliss
GOP Sucks

Romeoville, IL

#6318 Sep 1, 2013
FYI 47%% of the population is on welfare just like you meth head.Just an
<quoted text>
Yes, and since an overwhelming majority of welfare is CORPORATE welfare ... at a time of their record profits ... I say we definitely do something about that.
We'll start with something simple ... like stop giving Big Oil those oil subsidies so they don't raise the price of gas at the pump since they only raise the price to near record levels every few years anyway.
Smart people would say that it doesn't make much sense to pay someone to screw you over.
So do you think republicans (who get several times more campaign money from the fossil fuel industry than Democrats) will let us do that anytime soon?
Truth101

Mokena, IL

#6319 Sep 1, 2013
Hey "Regan" did you see Assad has pissed all over Obamas "red line"? Isn't it funny to watch an incompetent wimp like Obama try to act like a Tough guy? Oh well, what do you expect from a weak individual who had to hide behind Hillary's Depends soaked skirt as they concocted the bull shit story about some you tube video being responsible for the Benghazi massacre on the anniversary of 9-11 of all dates!(Obamas where abouts Still unknown) Hmmm, Maybe Kerry's dumb ass is getting the "intelligence" from the same source that gave Hill billy Hillary her bad info! Or Maybe, its all just another lie! Obama could give less than a shit about the deaths of anybody! Oh, stop using the Huffington post, Politico, or Media matters as youre "credible" sources! You may as well just use old "liver spots" Soros(who probably hid out in attics in the Big one)for your predictably stupid arguments and boeing rants that nobody reads!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6320 Sep 1, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
Hey "Regan" blah blah blah blah blah!
Hey ShitForBrains?

Why are you trying to change the subject again (almost as many times as you've posted under a different name on this thread) when you know that doesn't work with me?

Is it because I have you "pegged", bitch?

OF COURSE IT IS!

Why no answers ... at all ... on Benghazi?

Is it because I just beat the piss out of you for a third time on the topic, bitch?

OF COURSE IT IS!

And why no answers on why you republicans tried to doctor those emails? And no answers why Faux "news" never told you about it?

Is it because you know if you talk about it I'll beat the piss out of you on that topic too, bitch?

OF COURSE IT IS!

Well since I answered your question about where Obama was THREE times now, you know what that means?

That means it's YOUR TURN. In fact, it's been YOUR TURN since Feb 19, 2013 and we sill have no answers from you yet.

Why is that, bitch?

Where's the answers to those initial 10 questions I've been asking you about Benghazi? You know .. the ones that are clearly listed in post number 5730?

And where's the answer to the follow up question (that would be question 11) that I asked on May 30, 2013 in post 5804 after Republicans were BUSTED for providing the erroneous quotes linked to White House emails regarding how to address the Benghazi attack?

Since I'm sure Faux "news" didn't cover any of you Republicans doctoring those emails, I'll give you some of the incredibly incrimminating info in the link below, bitch.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/05/16/report-...

And here's that Question 11 again: Did you guys do that to help manufacture a "scandal" maybe? Like you did with the fake ACORN pimp "scandal"? Or the fake Shirley Sherrod "scandal" of her March 2010 NAACP address? Or the fake paid-to-lie prostitute "scandal" involving Menendez?

Well?

THAT'S ELEVEN QUESTIONS WE'RE ALL STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO ANSWER!

Are you ready?

Three ... Two ... One ...

Commence spinning again, again, again, again ... bitch!
Truth101

Mokena, IL

#6321 Sep 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey shitforbrains?
They beat his ass because he snitched on them for trying to sell him drugs, dumbass.
The kid who took the beating on the bus said so himself, dumbass.
OOPS!
LOL ... so much for it being "racially motivated", eh dumbass?
This gets easier and easier with every comment you post ...
Normally this is where I'd accuse you of "playing stupid" too and rub your nose in your own snide comment, but by now we're all 100% convinced that you're NOT playing!
Oh, let me get this straight(not to offend you, ofcourse) a submissive white liberal thinks its okay for 3 15 year old black teenage boys to beat on 1 13 year old white kid because he "snitched" on them? I would love to hear that audio to the tape! I bet you will hear one of them CRACK babies using racially charged phrases as they beat that white kid. Then to make matters worse, they plead guilty and get probation! These unwanted little mistakes will be before a judge again! With that said, are you Still faking anger over George Zimmerman being rightfullly ACQUITTED? That means NOT GUILTY! That means a reasonable thinking person can think Trayvon contributed and possibly caused his own death for attacking Zimmerman! Oh well, he took his "fist" to a gun fight! If Obamy only could have produced a son.....
Truth101

Mokena, IL

#6322 Sep 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey ShitForBrains?
Why are you trying to change the subject again (almost as many times as you've posted under a different name on this thread) when you know that doesn't work with me?
OF COURSE IT IS!
Is it because I just beat the piss out of you for a third time on the topic, bitch?
OF COURSE IT IS!
And why no answers on why you republicans tried to doctor those emails? And no answers why Faux "news" never told you about it?
Is it because you know if you talk about it I'll beat the piss out of you on that topic too, bitch?
OF COURSE IT IS!
Well since I answered your question about where Obama was THREE times now, you know what that means?
That means it's YOUR TURN. In fact, it's been YOUR TURN since Feb 19, 2013 and we sill have no answers from you yet.
Why is that, bitch?
Where's the answers to those initial 10 questions I've been asking you about Benghazi? You know .. the ones that are clearly listed in post number 5730?
And where's the answer to the follow up question (that would be question 11) that I asked on May 30, 2013 in post 5804 after Republicans were BUSTED for providing the erroneous quotes linked to White House emails regarding how to address the Benghazi attack?
Since I'm sure Faux "news" didn't cover any of you Republicans doctoring those emails, I'll give you some of the incredibly incrimminating info in the link below, bitch.
And here's that Question 11 again: Did you guys do that to help manufacture a "scandal" maybe? Like you did with the fake ACORN pimp "scandal"? Or the fake Shirley Sherrod "scandal" of her March 2010 NAACP address? Or the fake paid-to-lie prostitute "scandal" involving Menendez?
Well?
Are you ready?
Commence spinning again, again, again, again ... bitch!
Acorn did get defunded! Mendez is a pervert! Obama did lie about Benghazi! Hillary did help concoct the lie about the you tube video!Obama was nowhere to be found that night and refused any assistance! These are facts, bitch! Deal with it! Not guilty!
Truth101

Mokena, IL

#6323 Sep 1, 2013
Oh, by the way CNN and Telemundo also reported this and are accused in your nut case theory of enticing the hookers to make up the prostitution story on Mendez! Hardly Conservative organizations! Funny how you fail to mention that! Circle the wagon, bitch!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6324 Sep 1, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
<quoted text> Acorn did get defunded! Mendez is a pervert! Obama did lie about Benghazi! Hillary did help concoct the lie about the you tube video!Obama was nowhere to be found that night and refused any assistance! These are facts, bitch! Deal with it! Not guilty!
Ummmm, ShitForBrains?

OF COURSE IT IS!

OF COURSE IT IS!

OF COURSE IT IS!

Why is that, bitch?

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/05/16/report -...

Well?

Are you ready?

Commence spinning again, again, again, again, again ... bitch!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6325 Sep 2, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, let me get this straight(not to offend you, ofcourse) a submissive white liberal thinks its okay for 3 15 year old black teenage boys to beat on 1 13 year old white kid because he "snitched" on them?
Hey, ShitForBrains?

I said WHY he was beat, not whether or not it was "OK", you uneducated and illiterate, candyass conservative POS.

If you can find where I said it was "OK" for him to be beat on that bus, post it back to me - I want the exact quote.

And as for me being "submissive"? You already have the place. All I need is the date and time you'll be there. I can be there in about 10 minutes, bitch.

Care to back that up? In person? Face-to-face?

While you're there, you can even prove me wrong on all those guarantees I made!

Wait ... what's that???

HELL NO? Because you're too "submissive"?

LOL ... that's what I thought!

And why are you trying to change the subject again (almost as many times as you've posted under a different name on this thread) when you know that doesn't work with me?

OF COURSE IT IS!

OF COURSE IT IS!

OF COURSE IT IS!

Why is that, bitch?

Well?

Are you ready?

Commence spinning again, again, again, again, again ... bitch!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6326 Sep 2, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
Oh, by the way CNN and Telemundo also reported this and are accused in your nut case theory of enticing the hookers to make up the prostitution story on Mendez! Hardly Conservative organizations! Funny how you fail to mention that! Circle the wagon, bitch!
Sorry, ShitForBrains!

She admitted that she both (now jot this down, bitch):

1) Was paid to lie about Menendez and the sex, and that ...

2) She never even met him

And why are you trying to change the subject again (almost as many times as you've posted under a different name on this thread) when you know that doesn't work with me?

OF COURSE IT IS!

OF COURSE IT IS!

OF COURSE IT IS!

Why is that, bitch?

Well?

Are you ready?

Commence spinning again, again, again, again, again, again, again ... bitch!
Truth101

Mokena, IL

#6327 Sep 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Sorry, ShitForBrains!
She admitted that she both (now jot this down, bitch):
1) Was paid to lie about Menendez and the sex, and that ...
2) She never even met him
OF COURSE IT IS!
OF COURSE IT IS!
OF COURSE IT IS!
Why is that, bitch?
Well?
Are you ready?
Commence spinning again, again, again, again, again, again, again ... bitch!
You dont beat anyone at anything! You just ramble on like a crack head with your cut and paste! Learn to be concise! It must burn you up to see that Obamby is looking so weak, again! Where was he the night of the Benghazi massacre? Why did he refuse to help those as they Were being over run and murdered? Purple lips Cant do anything right! This is Fact! No other country wants to help Obama! Why? They dont believe him! Obama has a history of lying and its all caught up with him now! Oh no! Red line! Red line! This is classic! Mendez should have been forced to resign!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6328 Sep 2, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
<quoted text> Where was he the night of the Benghazi massacre?
Hey ShitForBrains?

You still don't want to discuss my many guarantees face to face?

LOL ... why is that? Is it because every single one is still true, bitch? And because you're too "submissive" to show up?

OF COURSE IT IS!

So you'd (again) rather talk about Benghazi instead, eh?

COOL! See, I just love discussing this topic with you. And by "discussing", I mean tearing down your lies (again), asking questions about it that expose you (again), and watching you cut and run away from every single one of them like a typical conservative candy ass.

I now get to GLEEFULLY tear you up a fourth time since you didn't learn the first time or the second time or the third time you asked that question.

Here ... I'll re-post the entire answer from Feb 19, 2013 in post number 5086, bitch.

Simple answer: He was being briefed by Jack Lew, Tom Donilon, Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden and Denis McDonough.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/13/jack...

Here's direct quotes from the article above:

Lew responded that while he was one of several people who met with Obama about the attacks, "intelligence community was in close touch with the White House, with the national security team on a near-constant basis."

In fact, White House officials have previously said that Obama was informed of the attack by National Security Advisor Tom Donilon, and was "kept apprised throughout the evening and then again Wednesday morning."

In her own Benghazi testimony before a Senate committee last month, outgoing Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said she spoke with the president late in the evening, and that she and her staff "kept talking with everyone during the night."

Another clue to the seemingly straightforward question of who actually spoke to the president may be found on the White House official Flickr feed, which includes a photograph from the night of the attack showing Obama being briefed by his deputy national security adviser, Denis McDonough, while Lew, Donilon, and Vice President Joe Biden look on.

That took all of 15 seconds to find the first time you asked it, bitch!

And since I answered that a fourtt time now, that's why it's still YOUR TURN. In fact, it's been YOUR TURN since Feb 19, 2013 and we sill have no answers from you yet.

Why is that, bitch?

Since I'm sure Faux "news" didn't cover any of you Republicans doctoring those emails, I'll give you some of the incredibly incrimminating info in the link below.

Well?

OK ShitForBrains, we'll see if the fourth time was a charm on this topic YOU keep bringing up.

Are you ready?

Commence spinning again, again, again, again, again, again, again, again ... bitch!
Wally

Wilmington, IL

#6329 Sep 2, 2013
YUP wrote:
Priority #1: Roll back the Obama agenda.
Not looking to happen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 22 min wojar 182,063
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 42 min Yeah 1,155,767
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 47 min OzRitz 49,316
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr moe 98,875
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 71,233
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr KiMare 51,283
Is Vanessa Hudgens A PORN-STAR ?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Jenny Derin 187
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance