this is the real truth

Ohio, IL

#6289 Aug 30, 2013
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
That still doesn't prove what I posted are lies because we have the "actual facts" in the posts above.
FACT: You have the IQ of a garden pest ... with brain damage ... on a good day.
FACT: You obviously don't post on good days.
FACT: The possessive form of old lady is "old lady's" NOT "old ladies" - just like the possessive form of wife is "wife's".
FACT: You can't afford your insurance premiums because you wanted to stay home and sit on your ass 10 years too early.
FACT: Now you're blaming the government for the consequences of your stupid decision like a typical conservative who talks "personal responsibility" but refuses to ever TAKE any.
FACT: Your wife's inability to stop eating is jacking up your premiums.
FACT: It's not our fault there's some places she can't quite reach with a washcloth.
FACT: I already proved that there's places where premiums have gone down where Republicans haven't started gutting Obamacare in advance so they can blame him if it fails.
FACT: You obviously need more fiber in your diet and more frequent naps.
Oh, and one last one ...
FACT: Every time you post I'm gonna treat you like my personal pinata.
Get the picture?
Actual facts: HUMMMMM! From the government!
The same government which told us IRAQ had W.M.D.S!!!!
The same government which has lied to us on other stuff over the years! HUMMMMMMMMMMM!
The same government, that will have new leadership in a few years and you will bitch is corupt! "if obama doesn't destory the country first".

So lets name those places you have the insurance cheaper at!
Not just general states, like call new york! Because your full of shit. I have friends in albany and their insurance didn't go down!
Name some companies or policies types to check out!

Come on "BOY" you got the answers, lets hear some!

Your just like the loud mouth that says, I just put $50,000 in a C.D. and I am getting 6% interest. When you ask where so you can invest! OH! Shit I can't remember where....it's someplace in Illinois..up by chicago.
Thats your reply to the insurance question, then you devert by insults.

FACTS...FACTS..."BOY "...JUST NAMES OF PLACES TO CHECK YOUR CLAIM.
SO FAR JUST WORDS WRITTEN BY THE GOVERNMENT.....FACTS!!!!!

Show me companies or policies "BOY".
Till then look at the left hand, cause you ain't right.

personal pinatas....never...you haven't proved crap just like the government.

You still haven't answered my question, yet either!

Change of government..now, before and later..do you trust them?
Show me company and policy? Not general!
You still on welfare and food stamps?
Whats your net worth...?
Did you take your bitch to the waffle hut this morning?

Answer these "BOY"!
this is the real truth

Ohio, IL

#6290 Aug 30, 2013
By the way "BOY" last time I checked...
Illinois is democrat not republican controlled!

So how did they managed to gut the insurance bill in Illinois?
Answer; they didn't we have to many "BOYS" LIKE YOU ON WELFARE.

So the rest of us..."PAYING FOR INSURANCE" ARE PICKING UP THE TAB!
pay your bills mofo

Carterville, IL

#6291 Aug 30, 2013
You sure do cry a lot. Can you pay for tissues or do you expect me to pay for that too? Guberment tissues? Geez.......what a moron. Looks like your Alzheimer's is acting up today. Thanks to Obamacare you can get that looked at.
Waukeganite

Mount Prospect, IL

#6292 Aug 30, 2013
Mark Kirk
Proud Republican

United States

#6293 Aug 30, 2013
Sen Kirk is more than qualified, has proved he can face a challenge when it comes
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6294 Aug 30, 2013
Proud Republican wrote:
Sen Kirk is more than qualified, has proved he can face a challenge when it comes
I think it's time to refresh your incredibly convenient memory regarding Kirk.

Remember the controversy regarding Kirk's military record?

Remember Kirk stating "the last time I was in Iraq I was in uniform, flying at 20,000 feet, and the Iraqi Air Defense network was shooting at us."

Remember how he then admitting that he was never fired on as he flew over Iraq or Kosovo?

Remember how he then tried to minimize his LIE with: "I simply misremembered [sic] it wrong," as he told The Chicago Sun-Times?

Since we know you won't answer any of those above, I'll just go with "no", "no", "no", and "no".

I guess you must have meant that "Sen Kirk is more than qualified in terms of lies about his military record, has proved he can misremember it when it benefits him politically."

Why do you self-proclaimed true "patriots" like to lie about your military service and/or idolize others among you that do so?

Could you at least answer that one for us?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6295 Aug 30, 2013
this is the real truth wrote:
By the way "BOY" last time I checked...
Illinois is democrat not republican controlled!
So how did they managed to gut the insurance bill in Illinois?
Answer; they didn't we have to many "BOYS" LIKE YOU ON WELFARE.
So the rest of us..."PAYING FOR INSURANCE" ARE PICKING UP THE TAB!
Nope, that does absolutely nothing to refute the many FACTS that are clearly listed in post 6287.

Try again ...
punxsutawney phil

Burbank, CA

#6296 Aug 30, 2013
pay your bills mofo wrote:
Looks like your Alzheimer's is acting up today. Thanks to Obamacare you can get that looked at.
It's like Ground Hog Day. Each day he wakes and forgets about the humiliating defeat he has taken here. He has also conveniently forgotten he is on welfare.
Dr Phil

Romeoville, IL

#6297 Aug 30, 2013
Apparently another stint in jail has not changed your drug addiction
<quoted text>
Nope, that does absolutely nothing to refute the many FACTS that are clearly listed in post 6287.
Try again ...
Dick Face Durbin

Romeoville, IL

#6298 Aug 30, 2013
Please before you post again at least get a GED.
<quoted text>
I think it's time to refresh your incredibly convenient memory regarding Kirk.
Remember the controversy regarding Kirk's military record?
Remember Kirk stating "the last time I was in Iraq I was in uniform, flying at 20,000 feet, and the Iraqi Air Defense network was shooting at us."
Remember how he then admitting that he was never fired on as he flew over Iraq or Kosovo?
Remember how he then tried to minimize his LIE with: "I simply misremembered [sic] it wrong," as he told The Chicago Sun-Times?
Since we know you won't answer any of those above, I'll just go with "no", "no", "no", and "no".
I guess you must have meant that "Sen Kirk is more than qualified in terms of lies about his military record, has proved he can misremember it when it benefits him politically."
Why do you self-proclaimed true "patriots" like to lie about your military service and/or idolize others among you that do so?
Could you at least answer that one for us?
GOP Vs USA

Romeoville, IL

#6299 Aug 30, 2013
From prior post who people despise you we have the certainty you are a Homo meth addict. Point being why do you keep posting.
<quoted text>
It's bullshit when you can prove it - not until then.
Now get off your lazy ass and go get a job so you can afford your morbidly obese WIFE'S insurance premiums, "BOY". The amount of your premium is directly proportional to how fast that needle spins when she steps on the scale.
Electoral

Wilmington, IL

#6300 Aug 31, 2013
Why 2010?
reverend homo

Carterville, IL

#6301 Aug 31, 2013
GOP Vs USA wrote:
From prior post who people despise you we have the certainty you are a Homo meth addict.<quoted text>
Reagan was a Menace is Reverend Ted Haggard?
this is the real truth

Ohio, IL

#6302 Aug 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Try again ...
whaaats up "BOY"!
You said states corupted by the REPUBLICANS.....ILLINOIS IS DEMOCRAT STATE and we have the highest insurance!

You must be a politition, talking out both side of your mouth!

On the lighter side, did you see new york "one of your so called cheap insurance states" is investgating fraud for registering cars in a rental place in Iowa and they had near 27 cars on their lot in new york....HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

LETS SEE THOSE "REAL FACTS BOY"!
this is the real truth

Ohio, IL

#6303 Aug 31, 2013
pay your bills mofo wrote:
<quoted text>
You can drop it and pay the fine, moron
<quoted text>
You should have worked 55 years. You're too poor to pay your bills.
<quoted text>
No, all you have posted is how you can't afford healthcare. Now the govt. pays half your med bills. You're a loud mouthed welfare recipient that wants the govt. to pick up more of your tab. Nobody else is complaining that they can't pay their bills, just you. You are lazy and stupid. Welfare isn't retirement. Welfare is welfare. Blame Obama all you want but everybody here knows you are just another pig at the welfare trough. With you welfare types it's always somebody elses fault that you are lazy and stupid. Guess what shithead, it's your own fault that you are lazy and stupid. It's your own fault you can't pay your own bills and it's your fault that you are the govt. medical card. GET A JOB GRAMPA AND WORK UNTIL YOU DIE.......THE BITCH WIFE TOO. I DON'T OWE YOU HEALTHCARE.
Where is your reply for your net worth "BOY"?
I have given you an idea of my net value. You afraid to post your welfare income?
Noticed you won't touch questions I have put out there, just insults.

You like reagan, won't answer the question.

How would you feel if this POTUS wasn't black or he was a republican?

Based on just job performance alone...?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6305 Aug 31, 2013
<quoted text>whaaats up "BOY"!
You said states corupted by the REPUBLICANS.....ILLINOIS IS DEMOCRAT STATE and we have the highest insurance!
On the lighter side, did you see new york "one of your so called cheap insurance states" is investgating fraud for registering cars in a rental place in Iowa and they had near 27 cars on their lot in new york....HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!
Nope, that again does absolutely nothing to refute the many FACTS that are clearly listed in post 6287.

Try again ...
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6306 Aug 31, 2013
<quoted text>
You like reagan, won't answer the question.
The only questions that need to be answer here are: how quickly your lazy, welfare-leeching ass will be getting a job to pay for your FAT wife's rising (like her weight) insurance premiums or how soon you'll be stepping in front of a fast moving train to rid these boards of your constant whining.
Fact

Wilmington, IL

#6307 Aug 31, 2013
Illinois is democratic controlled and that's the issue.
GOP Vs USA

Romeoville, IL

#6308 Aug 31, 2013
My God man at least get a GED your grammar is appalling
Dick Face Durbin

Romeoville, IL

#6309 Aug 31, 2013
Considering you live off SSI you Meth head what is your point.
<quoted text>
The only questions that need to be answer here are: how quickly your lazy, welfare-leeching ass will be getting a job to pay for your FAT wife's rising (like her weight) insurance premiums or how soon you'll be stepping in front of a fast moving train to rid these boards of your constant whining.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 min TRD 68,797
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min zzz 1,144,202
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 180,942
Julieanne Zenz 1 hr Julieanne Zenz VR... 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr DonPanic 48,590
Are you sick of Topix polls or do you vote? 3 hr joey 4
EverGreen Belgrade 3 hr servonazis 17
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:04 pm PST

Bleacher Report 3:04PM
Full Report Card Grades for Chicago vs. Detroit
Bleacher Report 3:13 PM
Inability to Make in-Game Adjustments Growing Old
Bleacher Report 4:00 PM
Breaking Down What Colt McCoy Brings to the Washington Offense in Place of RGIII
NBC Sports 4:45 PM
NFL on Thanksgiving: Bears season falls into irrelevancy
NBC Sports 4:50 PM
NFL on Thanksgiving: Megatron reaches 10,000 yards