beers

Oswego, IL

#6269 Aug 28, 2013
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>You conservatives are all the same - idiots who spout the same nonsense over and over while the Koch brothers and their minions that you vote into power fnck you in the azz with a smile.

See how easy that was to do to your typical Faux "news" response?

Now let's review that spoon-fed, conservative response in more detail shall we?

As fully expected, it has all the usual characteristics:

1) a right wing talking point;

2) that you never proved (because it's complete bullshit);

3) an insult;

4) grammatical errors (like a sentence fragment) and various spelling errors thrown in for good measure (to prove that you really are "conservative" with your IQ points);

5) no effort to even try and counter any point that was made in the post you responded to;

And of course ...

6) ZERO answers to any of the questions asked in the post you responded to.

How did you manage to fit all six of those in such a small post?

I'm gonna have to go with "Lots of practice." as an answer to that one!

I'll tell you what I'll do here ... I'm going to give you a do-over on this one - not because I think you can do any better in your follow up response, but because I want to keep bashing you for posting the same thing a second time.
Can't you come up with one single answer for your democratic brethren in $hitcago? Detroit? L.A.? Louisiana? New Orleans? Of Course not you are blind to your own failures. Typical liberal.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6270 Aug 28, 2013
beers wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't you come up with one single answer for your democratic brethren in $hitcago? Detroit? L.A.? Louisiana? New Orleans? Of Course not you are blind to your own failures. Typical liberal.
That's NOT an answer you illiterate, inbred POS.

You're 0-2.

Translation: "You're" still an idiot.

I'll use CAPS yet again to try and help you understand how this works ...

YOU WILL NOT CHANGE THE SUBJECT HERE BY ASKING QUESTIONS IN RESPONSE TO MINE!

I'll ask again and I'll just keep asking until you answer.

Why is it most of the national debt can be attributed to the presidencies of the past 3 Republican presidents?

And why is it that conservative Republican presidents increase the size of "BIG" government knowing damn well that doing so costs money?

And why is it that the last Republican who was left with a surplus (by a Democratic president of course) turned it into a deficit on the way to damn-near doubling the national debt with wars, tax cuts and corporate welfare?

And why is it that this same Republican set the all-time record by increasing the debt by $1.1 trillion in 100 days between July 30 and Nov 9, 2008?

And why is it you can't even tell me the name of the last Republican president who balanced the budget or ended his presidency with a surplus?

And why is it both the last two
Democratic presidents were left with a recession as they took office by the preceding Republican president as he left office?

Why is it that for 20 years, under Reagan and the Bushes, the national debt increased compared to GDP every ... single ... year. Whereas in most other years it decreased?

Got any answers to those seven questions you brainless and toothless trailer-dweller?

No?

Translation: "You're" still an idiot.

Hint ... the answer to ALL those questions there is the same one.

Hint ... it also proves you lied out your ass yet again with your "Democrats are the party of spend spend spend." BS conservative talking point.

Now answer those questions or I'll keep slapping you silly every time you cut and run from them.

Get the pattern, coward?
What a loser

Carterville, IL

#6271 Aug 28, 2013
this is the real truth wrote:
<quoted text>You see "BOY" that shows how much you don't understand.
There is NO TALKING POINTS IN THIS CONVERSATION......
I HAVE THE INSURANCE IN HAND AND KNOW WHAT THE COST IS, NOT OCT. 2013 LIKE THEY KEEP SAYING.
Rates might change between now and the 1 st of the year but you can bet they won't go down. That you can take to the bank.
I don't believe crap printed by this government ever and the sooner you start getting that fact instead of crap you read on the internet. The better you will be.
Information on the internet and from our government is like
PHOTO SHOP.....GET THE PICTURE......."BOY"
LOL at the freeloading scumbag complaining about having to pay for part of his govt subsidized insurance. Get a freaking job. You can't afford insurance because you didn't work hard enough. You must be lazy and stupid. If you put as much effort into picking up cans as you do trolling Topix you would be able to afford your premiums. Quit mooching off the tax payers. The free ride is over scumbag. Time to pay your own feckin bills, BOY. GO OBAMA!
TRUTH101

United States

#6272 Aug 28, 2013
Questions on Benghazi? We all know Obama was nowhere to be found that night and went to bed early to go fund raising the next day! We all know he and the fat pig faced liar Hillbilly Hillary then tired to cover the matter up by sending the idiot Susan Rice out to blame this obvious terrorist attack(on Septembember 11 of all dates) on some You tube video! What bull shit! We also know Obamys lazy ass was playing "Spades"and having fun with "Reggie" on the night the Seals got Bin Laden. You Cant deny any of this! Facts are Facts which is why the purple lipped one is obstructing every effort to investigate Benghazi! So Regan, go take your anger home and beat your fat old lady up again! I Still say her fat ass can take your punk ass two out of Three falls!
TRUTH101

United States

#6273 Aug 28, 2013
Hey Regan, did you hear? Zimmerman not guilty! Thats Really got to hurt such a submissive white liberal like yourself, huh? Why dont you go get your talking points from the Herm Rachel, or the fat guy Ed or see what Horse faced Olberman thinks you should say! Now go use your "trained hands" in a bathroom stall at the train station! If Obama had a son, would he have big ears too?
this is the real truth

Tiskilwa, IL

#6274 Aug 29, 2013
What a loser wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL at the freeloading scumbag complaining about having to pay for part of his govt subsidized insurance. Get a freaking job. You can't afford insurance because you didn't work hard enough. You must be lazy and stupid. If you put as much effort into picking up cans as you do trolling Topix you would be able to afford your premiums. Quit mooching off the tax payers. The free ride is over scumbag. Time to pay your own feckin bills, BOY. GO OBAMA!
YEP! ANOTHER IDIOT SPEAKS UP!
If I was getting a free ride, I would be getting a snap card and free insurance like you. How ever that is not the case, I am the one paying for your free insurance.
How can anyone in their right mind think it is subsidized, when your insurance increases and you get less coverage?
Lets hear your answer to this one "BOYS"
get to work

Burbank, CA

#6275 Aug 29, 2013
<quoted text>YEP! ANOTHER IDIOT SPEAKS UP!
If I was getting a free ride, I would be getting a snap card and free insurance like you. How ever that is not the case, I am the one paying for your free insurance.
How can anyone in their right mind think it is subsidized, when your insurance increases and you get less coverage?
Lets hear your answer to this one "BOYS"
I read where you posted that you buy from the high risk government pool. That is subsidized by the government. The insurance company gets money from the government to pay the rest of your premium. If you don't like your plan drop it and pay the doctors and hospitals cash. You're the lazy, mooching, idiot complaining about having to pay for your healthcare. STFU and get a job. It was pointed out earlier that if you spent as much time working as you do complaining you wouldn't be such a scumbag. I think "lazy and stupid" pretty much summed it up.
U R Stupid and Lazy

Carterville, IL

#6276 Aug 29, 2013
^ LOL at the welfare king. ^ Obama's fault he can't pay his bills. Cheer up, your welfare check will be delivered to your trailer in a couple of days.
this is the real truth

Ohio, IL

#6277 Aug 29, 2013
<quoted text>
"crap printed by this government" does mean it's not true.
You can believe the Earth is flat and that gravity is a myth all day long too and it won't change the fact that you're wrong about both.
How long did the government tell people the earth was flat and crap of falling off the edge of the earth.
Till someone "like me" stepped up and said that is a lie.
Just like the king with no cloths and the little kid pointed it out!
You don't want to believe anything.
this is the real truth

Ohio, IL

#6278 Aug 29, 2013
get to work wrote:
<quoted text>
I read where you posted that you buy from the high risk government pool. That is subsidized by the government. The insurance company gets money from the government to pay the rest of your premium. If you don't like your plan drop it and pay the doctors and hospitals cash. You're the lazy, mooching, idiot complaining about having to pay for your healthcare. STFU and get a job. It was pointed out earlier that if you spent as much time working as you do complaining you wouldn't be such a scumbag. I think "lazy and stupid" pretty much summed it up.
Welfare check will be in tomorrow for you and food stamps soon after!

I know who pays my bills and it isn't you!

I have yet to hear one of you "BOYS" say how much you pay for insurance or if you even work!

I pay for the spouses insurance and thats more than you "BOYS" CAN SAY.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6279 Aug 29, 2013
TRUTH101 wrote:
Questions on Benghazi? We all know Obama was nowhere to be found that night and went to bed early to go fund raising the next day!
Hey ShitForBrains?

You don't want to discuss my guarantees?

LOL ... why is that? Is it because every single one is still true, bitch?

OF COURSE IT IS!

So you'd (again) rather talk about Benghazi instead, eh?

COOL! See, I just love discussing this topic with you. And by "discussing", I mean tearing down your lies (again), asking questions about it that expose you (again), and watching you cut and run away from every single one of them like a typical conservative candy ass.

Well, I immediately noticed that you lied right out of the gate in that post there, bitch.

How do we know? Because I already flogged you on your "Where was Obama during Benghazi?" question.

In fact ... I did it the first time you brought the question up and then I did it the second time when you were stupid enough to bring it up again.

And now? I get to GLEEFULLY do it a third time since you didn't learn the first time or the second time.

Here ... I'll re-post the entire answer from Feb 19, 2013 in post number 5086, bitch.

Simple answer: He was being briefed by Jack Lew, Tom Donilon, Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden and Denis McDonough.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/13/jack...

Here's direct quotes from the article above:

Lew responded that while he was one of several people who met with Obama about the attacks, "intelligence community was in close touch with the White House, with the national security team on a near-constant basis."

In fact, White House officials have previously said that Obama was informed of the attack by National Security Advisor Tom Donilon, and was "kept apprised throughout the evening and then again Wednesday morning."

In her own Benghazi testimony before a Senate committee last month, outgoing Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said she spoke with the president late in the evening, and that she and her staff "kept talking with everyone during the night."

Another clue to the seemingly straightforward question of who actually spoke to the president may be found on the White House official Flickr feed, which includes a photograph from the night of the attack showing Obama being briefed by his deputy national security adviser, Denis McDonough, while Lew, Donilon, and Vice President Joe Biden look on.

That took all of 15 seconds to find the first time you asked it, bitch!

And since I answered that, that's why it's still YOUR TURN. In fact, it's been YOUR TURN since Feb 19, 2013 and we sill have no answers from you yet.

Why is that, bitch?

Where's the answers to those initial 10 questions I've been asking you about Benghazi? You know .. the ones that are clearly listed in post number 5730?

And where's the answer to the follow up question (that would be question 11) that I asked on May 30, 2013 in post 5804 after Republicans were BUSTED for providing the erroneous quotes linked to White House emails regarding how to address the Benghazi attack?

Since I'm sure Faux "news" didn't cover any of you Republicans doctoring those emails, I'll give you some of the incredibly incrimminating info in the link below.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/05/16/report-...

And here's that Question 11 again: Did you guys do that to help manufacture a "scandal" maybe? Like you did with the fake ACORN pimp "scandal"? Or the fake Shirley Sherrod "scandal" of her March 2010 NAACP address? Or the fake paid-to-lie prostitute "scandal" involving Menendez?

Well?

THAT'S ELEVEN QUESTIONS WE'RE ALL STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO ANSWER!

OK ShitForBrains, we'll see if the third time was a charm on this topic YOU keep bringing up.

Are you ready?

Three ... Two ... One ...

Commence spinning again, again, again ... bitch!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6280 Aug 29, 2013
<quoted text>How long did the government tell people the earth was flat and crap of falling off the edge of the earth.
Till someone "like me" stepped up and said that is a lie.
Just like the king with no cloths and the little kid pointed it out!
You don't want to believe anything.
That's not an answer to the questions in the post you responded to...

I'll ask again: Did you ever go back and read those points like you were supposed to - the points on Obamacare that shredded your post to ribbons after you were done learning the difference between the words "wives" and "wife's"?

Yes or no, "BOY"?

I'll keep it simple for you. One word is all I need in your next response.
this is the real truth

Ohio, IL

#6281 Aug 29, 2013
get to work wrote:
<quoted text>
P.S.....in case you missed it....ACA...says you have to have insurance soon!

If that crap wasn't in there I would drop this in a heart beat.

What a joke you guys are. You talk about welfare queens...
How many babies you had popped out lately to increase your income?
Whats your net worth "BOYS"?.....O.....

Like I said, worked over 45 yrs retired.
Just bought a "NEW" deere 4X4 backhoe tractor...WORTH MORE THAN MOST OF YOU POSTING SHIT ON THIS SITE ARE WORTH!

"BOYS" like to run their mouths when they have no brains or facts to back stuff up.

Facts are when you get up in the morning, you know your alive not dead.

Facts are when you have a job, you get a pay check at the end of the day....not a welfare check each month.

Facts are when you pay for your own insurance, you know what the hell is going and what is true and what is not....not when your on medical card by the state! Or what the government prints.

These are the facts!

Come on "BOYS" lets hear your net worth! Don't count the drugs you bought with the food stamps that you sold last week either!

I am ok on money but not in the top 35% but what I have I plan on keeping and not paying for some lazy ass.

This is the last fact I will leave you with...
When obama is gone out of office....will you still think this government is still fair? I bet not "BOYS"
this is the real truth

Ohio, IL

#6282 Aug 29, 2013
<quoted text>
That's not an answer to the questions in the post you responded to...
I'll ask again: Did you ever go back and read those points like you were supposed to - the points on Obamacare that shredded your post to ribbons after you were done learning the difference between the words "wives" and "wife's"?
Yes or no, "BOY"?
I'll keep it simple for you. One word is all I need in your next response.
yep read it and still say it's all bullshit, just like you!

You read shit on the internet...have you lived the price increase, yet? no!...medical card!

Case you missed it, fact trumps fiction any day!
You have fiction crap printed by the government, I on the other hand am paying the bills for this insurance crap.

So lets see! HUMMMM!
this is the real truth

Ohio, IL

#6283 Aug 29, 2013
By the way "BOYS" I notice no repled to the photo shop print.

If a picture says a a thousand words and is proof positive......

But we all know what photo shop can do, now don't we boys.
So you willing to believe the government!!!!!!!!

You "BOYS" ARE DUMBER THAN A BOX OF HAMMERS.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6284 Aug 29, 2013
<quoted text>yep read it and still say it's all bullshit, just like you!
You read shit on the internet...have you lived the price increase, yet? no!...medical card!
Case you missed it, fact trumps fiction any day!
You have fiction crap printed by the government, I on the other hand am paying the bills for this insurance crap.
So lets see! HUMMMM!
It's bullshit when you can prove it - not until then.

Now get off your lazy ass and go get a job so you can afford your morbidly obese WIFE'S insurance premiums, "BOY". The amount of your premium is directly proportional to how fast that needle spins when she steps on the scale.
this is the real truth

Ohio, IL

#6285 Aug 29, 2013
<quoted text>
It's bullshit when you can prove it - not until then.
Now get off your lazy ass and go get a job so you can afford your morbidly obese WIFE'S insurance premiums, "BOY". The amount of your premium is directly proportional to how fast that needle spins when she steps on the scale.
whats up ..."BOY"

I have insurance payment in hand....."BOY"

WHAT YOU GOT......WORDS WRITTEN ON PAPER THAT AINT WORTH SQUAT.

Must be really bad when you have to turn to insults...instead of actual facts.

But thats O.K. "boy" because spouses thinks it is funny when you say she is over weight at 141.
Lets compare your old ladies weight with that?

Just like how much you pay for insurance, won't get an answer to this either will I?

Old proverb is "BOY WITH BIRD IN HAND WORTH MORE THAN TWO IN THE BUSH".

I have bird in hand...say what, you got!
Lies by the government..........
pay your bills mofo

Carterville, IL

#6286 Aug 29, 2013
<quoted text>P.S.....in case you missed it....ACA...says you have to have insurance soon!
If that crap wasn't in there I would drop this in a heart beat.
You can drop it and pay the fine, moron
<quoted text>
Like I said, worked over 45 yrs retired.
You should have worked 55 years. You're too poor to pay your bills.
<quoted text>
I am ok on money but not in the top 35%
No, all you have posted is how you can't afford healthcare. Now the govt. pays half your med bills. You're a loud mouthed welfare recipient that wants the govt. to pick up more of your tab. Nobody else is complaining that they can't pay their bills, just you. You are lazy and stupid. Welfare isn't retirement. Welfare is welfare. Blame Obama all you want but everybody here knows you are just another pig at the welfare trough. With you welfare types it's always somebody elses fault that you are lazy and stupid. Guess what shithead, it's your own fault that you are lazy and stupid. It's your own fault you can't pay your own bills and it's your fault that you are the govt. medical card. GET A JOB GRAMPA AND WORK UNTIL YOU DIE.......THE BITCH WIFE TOO. I DON'T OWE YOU HEALTHCARE.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6287 Aug 29, 2013
<quoted text>whats up ..."BOY"
I have insurance payment in hand....."BOY"
WHAT YOU GOT......WORDS WRITTEN ON PAPER THAT AINT WORTH SQUAT.
Must be really bad when you have to turn to insults...instead of actual facts.
But thats O.K. "boy" because spouses thinks it is funny when you say she is over weight at 141.
Lets compare your old ladies weight with that?
Just like how much you pay for insurance, won't get an answer to this either will I?
Old proverb is "BOY WITH BIRD IN HAND WORTH MORE THAN TWO IN THE BUSH".
I have bird in hand...say what, you got!
Lies by the government..........
That still doesn't prove what I posted are lies because we have the "actual facts" in the posts above.

FACT: You have the IQ of a garden pest ... with brain damage ... on a good day.

FACT: You obviously don't post on good days.

FACT: The possessive form of old lady is "old lady's" NOT "old ladies" - just like the possessive form of wife is "wife's".

FACT: You can't afford your insurance premiums because you wanted to stay home and sit on your ass 10 years too early.

FACT: Now you're blaming the government for the consequences of your stupid decision like a typical conservative who talks "personal responsibility" but refuses to ever TAKE any.

FACT: Your wife's inability to stop eating is jacking up your premiums.

FACT: It's not our fault there's some places she can't quite reach with a washcloth.

FACT: I already proved that there's places where premiums have gone down where Republicans haven't started gutting Obamacare in advance so they can blame him if it fails.

FACT: You obviously need more fiber in your diet and more frequent naps.

Oh, and one last one ...

FACT: Every time you post I'm gonna treat you like my personal pinata.

Get the picture?
this is the real truth

Ohio, IL

#6288 Aug 30, 2013
pay your bills mofo wrote:
<quoted text>
You can drop it and pay the fine, moron
<quoted text>
You should have worked 55 years. You're too poor to pay your bills.
<quoted text>
No, all you have posted is how you can't afford healthcare. Now the govt. pays half your med bills. You're a loud mouthed welfare recipient that wants the govt. to pick up more of your tab. Nobody else is complaining that they can't pay their bills, just you. You are lazy and stupid. Welfare isn't retirement. Welfare is welfare. Blame Obama all you want but everybody here knows you are just another pig at the welfare trough. With you welfare types it's always somebody elses fault that you are lazy and stupid. Guess what shithead, it's your own fault that you are lazy and stupid. It's your own fault you can't pay your own bills and it's your fault that you are the govt. medical card. GET A JOB GRAMPA AND WORK UNTIL YOU DIE.......THE BITCH WIFE TOO. I DON'T OWE YOU HEALTHCARE.
As usual, "BOY" you still didn't get the picture and your stuck on the fact of your welfare is front and center for you.

So you think just because it's a way of life for you and your kind. You think everyone else is on it also!

NEWSFLASH! No welfare here and I can afford the health care for the wife without paying for some elses.

So please stop looking in the mirror when posting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Buroc Millhouse O... 1,129,389
Rattlesnake Logic 35 min Apologies2BeachBoys 23
Why do REPUBLICS Fail and Fall 41 min NO APATHY 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 43 min Rogue Scholar 05 179,681
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 70,157
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 50,776
With apologies to "THE BEACH BOYS"! 4 hr Glen Fry 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Zap Brannigan 98,564

High Wind Warning for Cook County was issued at October 31 at 3:39AM CDT

Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance