Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois in 2010?

Posted in the Chicago Forum

Comments (Page 284)

Showing posts 5,661 - 5,680 of6,591
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Not like you wrote:
<quoted text>
It's clowns like you that make people vote democrat. Even Jindal says you're the party of stupid.
You know it!

Wait until Truth "guarantees" he's smarter and more educated than you.

But the best part is that he'll refuse to show up and prove it when you call him out on it.
chicago voter

Carbondale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Do you think we really have a choice?
this is the real truth

Princeton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the guy quoted above who doesn't know the difference between "wives" and "wife's" because that dumb rock obviously hit him upside the head - several times.
Seriously ... at this point you make dog shit seem sentient!
And stop accusing others of acting tough on the internet when you're doing the same damn thing "BOY" ... and failing miserably at it.
Go buy yourself a dictionary "BOY" AND LOOK WIVES UP.
WIVES (WIVZ), N. PL. OF WIFE

Now don't you just smell of dumshit, get a life idiot.
this is the real truth

Princeton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

<quoted text>
Compared to you? He looks like a genius.
Then again, so does afterbirth.
By the way ... it's spelled "dumbass", you dumbass.
Dipshit, where do you get I was a internet tough guy?
"BOY" Stated he was picking up my bills.
I just told him he would never do that ever, bring his money.
But like you, all he has done is run his mouth on this topix.

My bitch and complaint is with the health care obama has put forth.
No one in their right mind can say this is a good plan, in the form that it is in.
Good idea but with poor planning and results.
this is the real truth

Princeton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

My name says it all.
I am not a republican!
I am not a democrat!

You people that think this government cares about you. You need the real truth.

Wake up people!

I made my money by hard work and I sure as hell don't want to give it away to some lazy ass.
Or, have a company and or government take it because they can't keep from spending all of theirs.

Anyone on this topix that has made their own way knows what I'm saying.

Those that don't agree have either lived off the government or managed to steal it from honest working people,(I.E. GAS COMPANIES, ECT.)

For those that bitch, I can't construct a sentence.
Who gives a shit! You can't make money off sentences. Thats why they have lawyers and secretaries.

Last but not least, like I said I would take a street smart person anyday of the week to help me do a job over a book smart person.

IT'S CALLED COMMON SENSE PEOPLE.
MOST OF YOU LACK IT.
YOU HAVE TO FIND THE PROBLEM FIRST, THEN FIX IT.
MOST OF YOU CAN'T AGREE ON WHAT THE PROBLEM IS, LET ALONE FIX IT.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

this is the real truth wrote:
<quoted text>Go buy yourself a dictionary "BOY" AND LOOK WIVES UP.
WIVES (WIVZ), N. PL. OF WIFE
Now don't you just smell of dumshit, get a life idiot.
You don't have "wives" ... you have one wife (who is morbidly obese no doubt due to typical conservative laziness and who can't get covered at a decent price because of it) and the possessive form of the singular word "wife" is "wife's".

Oh ... and "dumbshit" (as in the words "dumb" and "shit") is NOT spelled "dumshit", you illiterate dumbshit!

Keep posting and I'll just keep tearing you to pieces, "BOY".

Deal?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Dipshit, where do you get I was a internet tough guy?
No one in their right mind can say this is a good plan, in the form that it is in.
I already stated why it was a good plan - go back and read it as soon as you learn how to, "BOY".

I already told you which states have had premiums go DOWN when they haven't already had Obamacare tampered with by GOP legislatures to make damn sure it would fail right out of the gate - go back and read it as soon as you learn how to, "BOY".

I already stated that if premiums do go up, that it's due to the unregulated, capitalistic, corporate greed (that your kind celebrates). I explained that it's the insurance industry trying to recoup both their possible future profit losses through forced coverage and the money they wasted lobbying against Obamacare (I even provided links to back this up) by passing costs on to their customers; and that they're now blaming Obamacare to try and get away with it because people like you are stupid enough to let them - go back and read it as soon as you learn how to, "BOY".

And if premiums do go up (like it would have anyway without Obamacare since the repuke alternative was to do nothing at all about skyrocketing healthcare premiums in this country), but MILLIONS of people across the country who formerly couldn't afford coverage are now covered?

Then it IS a good plan ... since it's a better plan ... than the alternative GOP "plan" what would have had premiums raised anyway - only without the huge increase in people who are now covered.

Got that now, "BOY"?

You might want to get off your bedpan you geriatric jackass and learn how to read. Go watch Sesame Street with your great, great grandkids and get some basic literacy tips ... maybe that'll help.

Or you can keep posting your illiterate rants and keep getting embarrassed over and over again.

“In my opinion..”

Since: Dec 09

Midlothian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Ricky, you bad boy. You're off your medication again. After reading just a few of your rambling posts, I have a few suggestions.

Use the word "gave" in the following sentence. "Remember how it give Bush the win....."

Try using "Now lets see how good your memory is." Saying " Now lets see how much...." makes you sound like your parents wasted money for your education.

Try the phrase "Do you remember" instead of the simplistic "Remember"

Using the phrase "You don't remember?" instead "No?". It will make your corrections of others stronger.

Ricky, I cannot believe that you of all people used "gonna". Honestly, the correct wording is "going to"

Ricky, Do you really think that " Compared to you? He looks like a genius." is the best way to write that out? Don't you think " Compared to you, he looks like a genius." This way makes it a statement instead of a question.

Now Ricky, please make sure you take your medication BEFORE ( caps added to help you out) you start correcting others. You wouldn't want anyone to use the old saying about glass houses would you?

“In my opinion..”

Midlothian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Ricky, one more thing. You owe an apology for your statements concerning Mr. Zimmerman. On this very thread you stated that you saw the news report and knew what you saw. After it came out that the tape was doctored ( they admitted it )you should have had the grace to admit that you were suckered in and that you were willing to wait for the facts to come in. If you want people to listen to you, you should admit when you are wrong. This will make you a stronger person and maybe, just maybe you will start liking yourself.

signed your friend, Eagleman ( aka Beagleman for those that have issues)

“In my opinion..”

Midlothian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Hey Ricky,

Did you ever get a haircut? You were looking like a skateboarding kid last time.

Please Ricky, for my sake, get a haircut and start liking yourself. All this anger you have is not going to make you like yourself.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Damn this makes me happy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

It reminds me of all those times Truth101 a.k.a. shitforbrains said "I can't wait to vote!"

I can't help but watch it and think: BWAAAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAHAAAA AAAHAAAAAAA!
this is the real truth

Princeton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I already stated why it was a good plan - go back and read it as soon as you learn how to, "BOY".
I already told you which states have had premiums go DOWN when they haven't already had Obamacare tampered with by GOP legislatures to make damn sure it would fail right out of the gate - go back and read it as soon as you learn how to, "BOY".
I already stated that if premiums do go up, that it's due to the unregulated, capitalistic, corporate greed (that your kind celebrates). I explained that it's the insurance industry trying to recoup both their possible future profit losses through forced coverage and the money they wasted lobbying against Obamacare (I even provided links to back this up) by passing costs on to their customers; and that they're now blaming Obamacare to try and get away with it because people like you are stupid enough to let them - go back and read it as soon as you learn how to, "BOY".
And if premiums do go up (like it would have anyway without Obamacare since the repuke alternative was to do nothing at all about skyrocketing healthcare premiums in this country), but MILLIONS of people across the country who formerly couldn't afford coverage are now covered?
Then it IS a good plan ... since it's a better plan ... than the alternative GOP "plan" what would have had premiums raised anyway - only without the huge increase in people who are now covered.
Got that now, "BOY"?
You might want to get off your bedpan you geriatric jackass and learn how to read. Go watch Sesame Street with your great, great grandkids and get some basic literacy tips ... maybe that'll help.
Or you can keep posting your illiterate rants and keep getting embarrassed over and over again.
If I learned anything from your rant on here, it's you hate the word "boy" really bad.
So it got to you "BOY".
The other thing is you can't read for shit and believe anything you hear from the democrats. These so called rate decreases you talk about never happened. Just check with people who live in these other states your refering to, "BOY". I have contacted other areas to see if any had happened and you must be the only one to believe this crap.
They have real cheap plans, they have come out with to lower rates but they don't cover shit or limited coverage "BOY". So it's not real health insurance, they are called indemnity plans. Please inform yourself of these so you can atleast know what the rates are "BOY".
I never get embarrassed, you see we all make mistakes. Some just never admit it, like you the "BOY". Who falls for the crap and buys all of it.

Also after you reread my earlier post...I stated I was not democrat or republican.

If you are not on welfare, then how do you feel about the government taking your money, if you have any and not food stamps or welfare money? "BOY"

This should be good!!!!!!!!!! Lets hear your feelings on them getting your money if you have any?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>If I learned anything from your rant on here, it's you hate the word "boy" really bad.
So it got to you "BOY".
The other thing is you can't read for shit and believe anything you hear from the democrats. These so called rate decreases you talk about never happened. Just check with people who live in these other states your refering to, "BOY". I have contacted other areas to see if any had happened and you must be the only one to believe this crap.
They have real cheap plans, they have come out with to lower rates but they don't cover shit or limited coverage "BOY". So it's not real health insurance, they are called indemnity plans. Please inform yourself of these so you can atleast know what the rates are "BOY".
I never get embarrassed, you see we all make mistakes. Some just never admit it, like you the "BOY". Who falls for the crap and buys all of it.
Also after you reread my earlier post...I stated I was not democrat or republican.
If you are not on welfare, then how do you feel about the government taking your money, if you have any and not food stamps or welfare money? "BOY"
This should be good!!!!!!!!!! Lets hear your feelings on them getting your money if you have any?
So you still didn't go back and read the above points, "BOY"?

How typical for a republican like yourself (yes, if you act like one and spew their unsupported talking points on here I'll assume you are one and then I'll make damn sure I treat you like one).

Now go back and re-read them like you were told to and when you're done you can try disproving anything I said about Obamacare, "BOY".

By the way ... lying your ass off on here ("These so called rate decreases you talk about never happened.") isn't going to help you.

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2013/07/27/23...

And neither will trying to change the topic to anything else (how much anybody else on here makes, etc, etc, etc, etc) until you do.

Try again, "BOY".

I'll just keep kicking you around until you get the pattern.
beers

Oswego, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Once again you ass hats can't comprehend the fact that Illinois has been controlled by democrats for the past 40 years and continues to degrade further and further. Keep calling names and pointing out YOUR idiocies. You are to blame, and you will suffer the same fate as Detroit, California etc,etc....
you bum

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Dipshit, where do you get I was a internet tough guy?
says the guy on government insurance. quit sucking up welfare and go to work you lazy bum. i'm tired of paying for lazy peoples heath care. yours included, BOY.
you bum

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

beers wrote:
Once again you ass hats can't comprehend the fact that Illinois has been controlled by democrats for the past 40 years and continues to degrade further and further. Keep calling names and pointing out YOUR idiocies. You are to blame, and you will suffer the same fate as Detroit, California etc,etc....
call those you disagree with ass hats then complain about name calling. i'll bet you ate a lot of lead paint chips as a kid.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

you bum wrote:
<quoted text>
call those you disagree with ass hats then complain about name calling. i'll bet you ate a lot of lead paint chips as a kid.
It was obviously a staple of his diet.

And yes, he probably ate staples too.

Since: Apr 09

Midlothian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
So you still didn't go back and read the above points, "BOY"?
How typical for a republican like yourself (yes, if you act like one and spew their unsupported talking points on here I'll assume you are one and then I'll make damn sure I treat you like one).
Now go back and re-read them like you were told to and when you're done you can try disproving anything I said about Obamacare, "BOY".
By the way ... lying your ass off on here ("These so called rate decreases you talk about never happened.") isn't going to help you.
http://thinkprogress.org/health/2013/07/27/23...
And neither will trying to change the topic to anything else (how much anybody else on here makes, etc, etc, etc, etc) until you do.
Try again, "BOY".
I'll just keep kicking you around until you get the pattern.
seeing that you are unable to prove anything you say about "the affordable care act" - all that it has done so far is collect money - it care does not start until FY 2014 -
and to that Obama has placed himself above the law by issuing exemptions to big business (50 or more employees - and of course congress)- he said if you like you doctor , you can keep your doctor- but the doctor doesn't have to see you - children to the age of 26 can stay on the patents plan - here is a news flash for you - the parents pay for that it's not free

He keeps talking like it's a free plan - with all the extras - by oct 2 2015 you'll be screaming about how mush you pay and still can't see your doctor because he not in your insurance plan
beers

Oswego, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

you bum wrote:
<quoted text>says the guy on government insurance. quit sucking up welfare and go to work you lazy bum. i'm tired of paying for lazy peoples heath care. yours included, BOY.
Never took a dime from the government . I work because I have morals. It's a conservative trait. Make $ so you can give. Democrat trait is to take $ so you can steal i.e. Jessie Jackson Sr & Jr & wife, Rob Blagojevich, Al Sharpton, Richard Daily, Lisa Madgon etc etc. All democrats, all thieves, all voted in by you.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

figbey wrote:
<quoted text>
seeing that you are unable to prove anything you say about "the affordable care act" - all that it has done so far is collect money - it care does not start until FY 2014 -
and to that Obama has placed himself above the law by issuing exemptions to big business (50 or more employees - and of course congress)- he said if you like you doctor , you can keep your doctor- but the doctor doesn't have to see you - children to the age of 26 can stay on the patents plan - here is a news flash for you - the parents pay for that it's not free
He keeps talking like it's a free plan - with all the extras - by oct 2 2015 you'll be screaming about how mush you pay and still can't see your doctor because he not in your insurance plan
Seeing that you don't know how to capitalize or punctuate better than a 3rd grader, I'll assume you're still stuck sitting next to one again this year.

And seeing that you don't know how to read my links that prove what I said about the act, I'll assume that you'll probably be sitting next to one next year too.

And seeing that you lied about "all that it has done so far is collect money" and then proved it with your statement of "children to the age of 26 can stay on the patents plan" in the very same (what you apparently call a) sentence?

Well, all that adds up to a typical illiterate, uneducated POS republican who's party got their asses kicked this past election (despite all your glorious predictions to the contrary).

Go find a liberal with the patience to teach you how to spell, capitalize and punctuate in the language you supposedly speak and how to debate without lying your ass off.

I'm too busy laughing at you ... for obvious reasons.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,661 - 5,680 of6,591
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

113 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Grey Ghost 1,077,597
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 10 min Hate troublemaking arabs 67,819
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 20 min loose cannon 174,377
Amy 7-22 32 min RACE 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 55 min Terry rigsby 48,814
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr Red Jackal 1,850
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 1 hr APPRECIATIATATER SPUD 6
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE