Oswego, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Not like you wrote:
<quoted text>It's clowns like you that make people vote democrat. Even Jindal says you're the party of stupid.
And people like you swallow every BS line the RNC feeds you. Republicans keep loosing because they won't fight for the common man.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

beers wrote:
<quoted text>
http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/ele...
I believe when Bush one his second term liberals called it voter fraud.
It WAS fraud.

Only it was election fraud - something repukes are GREAT at!

Now let's see how much you remember about that election since you brought it up ...

Remember how Florida had just been called for George W. Bush and according to the Electoral College math whoever won Ohio would win the election?

No?

Remember how exit polls from the state showed John Kerry with a substantial lead?

No?

Remember how the clock struck 11:14pm and the servers counting the votes in Ohio inexplicably crashed?

No?

Remember how election officials had planned for this sort of thing to happen and already contracted with a company in Chattanooga, Tennessee called SMARTech to be the failsafe should the servers in Ohio go down?

No?

Remember how one of the early founders of SMARTech was Mercer Reynolds who used to the finance chairman of the Republican Party? And how SMARTech’s top client was none other than the Bush-Cheney campaign itself? And how SMARTech also did work for Jeb Bush and the Republican National Committee? And how it was Ohio’s Republican Secretary of State, Ken Blackwell, who ensured that SMARTech received the contract to count votes on election night should the servers go down, which they did at exactly 11:14pm?

What's that? "No" to all of the above?

Remember how about sixty seconds later the servers came back up in Ohio, but now with vote rerouted through SMARTech in Chattanooga Bush’s prospects for re-election were suddenly a lot brighter because contrary to those exit polls (that we use to determine the validity of other country's elections) the lead Kerry had in the exit polls had magically reversed by more than 6%- something that was unheard of in any other nation in the developed world?

Still not ringing a bell is it?

Remember how it give Bush the win in Ohio and the presidency for another four years - based on a mere handful of electoral votes that he called a "mandate"?

LOL!

I just love smacking the shit out of you loudmouths on here when you act like you "know stuff".

If I were you (and thank God I'm not!) I'd stick to beers because you clearly don't know a damn thing about anything else - except maybe incest and food stamps.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Truth101 wrote:
Really funny! Even funnier, the liberal news failed to mention the race of the offenders! Its like they went out of thier way not to point out the Fact that 3 black thugs beat a white kid. No, it couldnt have been racially motivated! Only liberals can determine that! Wheres Eric Holder? Why isnt he or Obama pushing for a hate crime? Furthermore, Zimmerman never tried to use "stand your ground"! Keep playing stupid!
Hey shitforbrains?

They beat his ass because he snitched on them for trying to sell him drugs, dumbass.

The kid who took the beating on the bus said so himself, dumbass.

OOPS!

LOL ... so much for it being "racially motivated", eh dumbass?

This gets easier and easier with every comment you post ...

Normally this is where I'd accuse you of "playing stupid" too and rub your nose in your own snide comment, but by now we're all 100% convinced that you're NOT playing!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

beers wrote:
<quoted text>
So your for Americans being killed? Your pro amnesty murderers? And your racist. You ain't exactly making being a democrat sound like a good thing.
So YOU'RE (I used CAPS to help you with the correct spelling) accusing him of things he neither said nor meant to try to win an argument on here?

Congratulations ... YOU'RE (I used CAPS again to help you with the correct spelling) now officially as stupid as you look! And I didn't think that was possible.

You wouldn't be a Faux "news" conservative now would you?

YOUR (I used CAPS again to help you with the correct spelling) comments on the (obviously greater) intellect of others combined with YOUR (I used CAPS again to help you with the correct spelling) inability to spell better than a 3rd grader with severe brain damage is a dead giveaway!

Again ... stick to chugging that Pabst Blue Ribbon and trying to score with your sister while she's asleep - the things you know.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

SYG wrote:
<quoted text>
Then truth101 is a liberal democrat. I had a hunch the little pigfucker hated America. Thanks for the heads up.
<quoted text>
The only thing that Shitforbrains (under all his 30-plus names) hates more than this country is waking up every day being ... himself.

You know ... for obvious reasons.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

beers wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm putting it in because it irritates you! Your too easy. Get back to me when you can debate without childish name calling, a calling card of liberal's, racist, and ignorant democrats everywhere.
It's "YOU'RE too easy" (again the CAPS were added to help you out) you illiterate, inbred pigfucker.

How many times do you need to be corrected to get it?

Get back to me when you get out of 3rd grade. Something tells me that's not gonna happen this year either!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

beers wrote:
<quoted text>
So I'm not the greatest with grammar and spelling, I can still see what the democrats have done to Ill inois. Hello Detroit here we come.
YOU'RE (again the CAPS were added to assist you with basic spelling) not the greatest at anything except for retaking the same grade level over and over again.

By the way ... you can't spell "Illinois" (your own damn state) correctly either. But I'll bet you can spell "trailer park" correctly!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

SYG wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, ya got me there. I don't know if it's the school's fault you're stupid or you were just born that way. Either way, you're still riding the short bus.
Just keep believing Democrats and Unions are the reason you are stupid. Yep, it's the guberments fault you ain't got no good learnin'. Spoken like a true conservative.
Maybe it was all that football without a helmet?

Or maybe he WAS the football?

I might have to go with the latter on that one.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

beers wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't do it can you? Well the nice thing is people will read this and see just who is truly the ignorant one.
My guess is that people will go with the "conservatively" educated guy who can't spell, capitalize, punctuate or conjugate (no, that doesn't refer to the visits your daddy got in prison) and yet has the audacity (look it up!) to talk smack about another poster's education level.

Then again ... we do have plenty of other conservatives on here like yourself who think that's perfectly normal behavior.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

huh wrote:
Don't you just love Obamacare?
It will be the death of our once great healthcare system.
Thank you democratic party!!!!
Tell that to New York and California who have seen their premiums go down.

But we know you'd have to find them on a map first, then get a learners permit, then borrow the car, then get a job to afford gas, etc, etc ...

Guess that's not gonna happen anytime soon, eh?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

SYG wrote:
LOL!! Corky thinks $700 is to high to insure his diabetic, rhino of a wife. Her feed bill is probably twice that. HaHaHa!
Was that $700 her feed bill?

Or her weight in pounds?

The good news? It looks like he might finally have to give up meth and budget a little better now.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

this the real truth wrote:
<quoted text>You really make me laugh boy!
You're just a dumass with no answers so you throw out insults to just look cool but we all know how stupid you really are.
Any day you want to match dollar for dollar bitch let me know!
YOU WILL NEVER PICK UP ANY OF MY BILLS!
Get a job and stop trying to be a want be tough guy on the internet!
Compared to you? He looks like a genius.

Then again, so does afterbirth.

By the way ... it's spelled "dumbass", you dumbass.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

this the real truth wrote:
<quoted text>You are highly educated but dumber than a f#cking rock!
Says the guy quoted above who doesn't know the difference between "wives" and "wife's" because that dumb rock obviously hit him upside the head - several times.

Seriously ... at this point you make dog shit seem sentient!

And stop accusing others of acting tough on the internet when you're doing the same damn thing "BOY" ... and failing miserably at it.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

beers wrote:
<quoted text>
Days the guy who always replies! Why don't you get a job instead of whoring yourself out for pills?
"Days the guy"?

Here's an idea: Try ENGLISH next time ... we don't speak inbred pigfucker (the official language of the Faux "news" boards).
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

beers wrote:
<quoted text>
Under your great leader Obama more people are on welfare than ever before.
That's because your party who ran on "JOBS JOBS JOBS! to get elected to House control in 2010 has done NOTHING to create any (and hasn't even passed any jobs BILLS out of the House where jobs bills originate).

They've been too busy obstructing any and all progress for political gain, trying to make firing Obama their blatantly-stated "number 1" priority, endlessly trying to repeal Obamacare, and pushing abortion bills.

(Oh ... and allow me to head off your stupidity in advance the Keystone Pipeline is NOT a "jobs bill".)

See, let me help you out here, dumbass ...

Less jobs = a larger pool of unemployed = depressed wages for those who manage to get out of that pool = less money in their paychecks = less left over after bills to buy food = more reliance on welfare to fill in the gap and do silly things like, say ... eat!

Now go turn the car on and close that garage door nice and tight - from the INSIDE.

Thanks in advance!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

beers wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats don't pay, they take from others? Wow SYG is a slow one.
Democrats take from others?

Care to take a look at the Red state welfare loudmouth?

http://www.businessinsider.com/red-states-are...

http://www.policymic.com/articles/14007/food-...

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_reckoning/2012...

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/ezra-klein/2...

Just keep talking punk ...

And I'll keep pounding you down every time you try lying on here!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

beers wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, he's just to dumb to spell Cigarette. And of course to to young to buy them. But he'll suck anyone off for a pill.
Why are you repuke pedos always talking about sex with other men and "sucking people off?"

Is it that genetic conservative predisposition rearing it's ugly head again?

(I probably shouldn't use "rear" and "head" in the same sentence there - it might give you ideas!)

And speaking of being "too dumb" ...

Why did you capitalize the first letter in "Cigarette"?

Are you TOO (I added the CAPS to help you out) dumb to know that it's not a proper noun (look it up!) and doesn't need to be capitalized?

And are you TOO (I added the CAPS again to help you out) dumb to know the difference between the words "to" and "too"?

I'm gonna go with HELL YES to both of those!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

beers wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww! Did we hurt the little girls feelings? Can dish it out but not take it? Typical liberal vagina.
You probably don't even know what a vagina is outside of the pictures on pages in that magazine hidden under your bed with the pages all stuck together.

Here ... I'll give you some advice.

Ready?

Try the real thing sometime.

Seriously, you might even LIKE it!

Here's something for someone your speed that might (or might not) help you out:

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_does_the_penis_...

Hopefully your late teens will be a little less challenging for you now.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

not conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
If you really are a republican please STFU. This guy has made you look like a fool and you have made conservatives look like idiots.
You arent funny or clever. Just STFU. You arent helping.
Conservatives don't need any help to look like fools.

Check out the results of the last election and all the predictions they were making beforehand.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Not like you wrote:
<quoted text>
It's clowns like you that make people vote democrat. Even Jindal says you're the party of stupid.
You know it!

Wait until Truth "guarantees" he's smarter and more educated than you.

But the best part is that he'll refuse to show up and prove it when you call him out on it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

94 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min lily boca raton fl 1,082,653
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min LRS 174,999
Drop a letter lose 10 words ! 11 min Anonymous2 7
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 31 min Terry rigsby 48,964
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 35 min Eric 68,427
10 “Active Militia Teams” Securing The US-Mexic... 58 min Good luck 1
Global Elite Agitating for War Against Russia 1 hr Kurt Nimmo video 1
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search