|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

SYG wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I guess you don't care just like me. You should go play in the cross-fire. Then I don't have to pay for your prisons or schools. Chicago leeches off of every citizen in Illinois. People from Chicago are generally violent and stupid. I wish Mrs. O'Leary had another cow.
people from Chicago vote heavy Democrat so go figure! Why are so many Democrats on welfare or need free hand outs? They go hand in hand! What's worse is they have no shame in taking welfare! You should know, you are one of them! What happened, did your mom get left high and dry from some bum? Is your non working father a crazy vet? Don't feel like working? You get me sick! Welfare for everyone!
SYG

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

Truth101 wrote:
<quoted text> people from Chicago vote heavy Democrat so go figure! Why are so many Democrats on welfare or need free hand outs? They go hand in hand! What's worse is they have no shame in taking welfare! You should know, you are one of them! What happened, did your mom get left high and dry from some bum? Is your non working father a crazy vet? Don't feel like working? You get me sick! Welfare for everyone!
Your politics are irrelevant. Where you from Pigfucker? CHICAGO. Like I said before. You are a disgrace to Illinois, America and the human race. Every citizen in Illinois, Republican and Democrat is taxed to death to pay for your museums, sports teams, subways, monuments, art galleries, buses, airports, police, schools, hospitals, prisons and housing projects. Every citizen out side metro Chicago is hammered for your bills. You're welfare queens that we would love to get rid of.
Truth101

Downers Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

I don't live in Chicago. Infact, I stay out of Cook County when possible. Why would u hate Chicago? It's the land of Madigan, Daley, Obamy and Rham? You Dems love these taxing liberal policies! Speaking of pigfucking, some one did your fat mom so she could birth a fairy like u! By for now!
beers

Oswego, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

Truth101 wrote:
I don't live in Chicago. Infact, I stay out of Cook County when possible. Why would u hate Chicago? It's the land of Madigan, Daley, Obamy and Rham? You Dems love these taxing liberal policies! Speaking of pigfucking, some one did your fat mom so she could birth a fairy like u! By for now!
Amen on all of it.
Truth101

Downers Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

SYG wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I did call it what it is. We are already down. That's why changes were made. What part of 38th in level of care and 1 in cost do you not understand?
2. I said you have shitforbrains because you have shitforbrains.
3. Since you haven't picked up on it, I ain't no liberal. I'm not like you either. You're just a lemming that cheers what ever you are told by Rush Limbaugh. An assclown if you will. Both Republicans and Democrats sell our pgovernment to the highest bidder. Until you realize that..........well you have shitforbrains.
it must be great living your "Breaking Bad Life style" Hopefully you will be in the trailer when the meth lab fire starts because God knows a hillbilly like your self never learned proper math or chemistry! Oops! Are them your dogs barking? Oh shit.....its the law! You're pathetic!
this the real truth

Neponset, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

SYG wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this plan you bought for your wife cover hoof and mouth disease?
You are highly educated but dumber than a f#cking rock! You have no answers to anything except smart remarks!!
Which tells me you really are insecure and can only insult people to make yourself look big.
Have at it "BOY". I will take a street smart person any day of the week to work with over a book smart person. Why? Because they have common sense and you can't learn that from a book.
You didn't learn that yet did you?
Still waiting to match you dollar for dollar...BOY.

Since: Apr 09

Midlothian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

SYG wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this plan you bought for your wife cover hoof and mouth disease?
Hey SYG

You're still on your mommy's plan aren't you?

Just because she raises Cocks all day and night for a living - don't get the idea that she is a chicken farmer
jassika

Pasadena, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

My suggestion is this town is corrupted and needs to be revisited. My last visit, I was informed there was a town drunk Brad Huber, who drives drunk, and is friends with the sheriff who has illegal fireworks yet no one else is allowed to have fire works. The bar Josh's lets this guy drink and get drunk while leaving highly intoxicated. He went to Mimmos and caused a ruckus but no one called the cops because he is friends with the sheriff. I would not recommend staying or living in this place because of the corruption. I suggest some investigation take place asap.
this is the real truth

Neponset, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Judged:

pnt_man wrote:
<quoted text>
No kidding - they been saying this started that rates are going to increase
If you like your money you won't be able to keep it -
But not to worry even after you get the insurance your doctor may not take it
By the way those death panels go in effect on oct 1
Yes my wives did increase by $250 a month.
The death panels are in place now not in oct. We have to call for approval on anything!
Went to wal-mart to get metformin for wife. I was told they only pay for 30 days at a time. She gets it on a 90 day supply to be less expensive.
Wal-mart informed me the price would be higher on the pcip program and I could buy the 90 day supply cheaper on my own. Without the rx card of pcip. Go figure.
You buy insurance to cover you but then it costs you more for the product. HUMMMMMMM! Whats that sound like.

OH! HELL YA OUR FRIGGIN GOVERNMENT.

PAY MORE AND GET LESS FOR IT.

WAY TO GO OBAMA CARE!!!!!!!!!!
SYG

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Judged:

this is the real truth wrote:
<quoted text>Yes my wives did increase by $250 a month.
The death panels are in place now not in oct. We have to call for approval on anything!
Went to wal-mart to get metformin for wife. I was told they only pay for 30 days at a time. She gets it on a 90 day supply to be less expensive.
Wal-mart informed me the price would be higher on the pcip program and I could buy the 90 day supply cheaper on my own. Without the rx card of pcip. Go figure.
You buy insurance to cover you but then it costs you more for the product. HUMMMMMMM! Whats that sound like.
OH! HELL YA OUR FRIGGIN GOVERNMENT.
PAY MORE AND GET LESS FOR IT.
WAY TO GO OBAMA CARE!!!!!!!!!!
You have already posted that no insurance company would insure your diabetic rhino wife. The only way you can get insurance is through the govt exchange. No amount of money could buy private insurance and you're complaining about paying more and getting less. Your $700 policy for the rhino is cheap for what it actually cost. You are being subsidized by the govt. You also said you retired at 60. Welfare isn't a retirement plan. You can wait another ten years. You should work a few extra shifts at the rest stop and pay your frickin bills so I don't have to. Make the rhino pick up cans along the road. Maybe she'll lose some weight. I hope they take away your LINK card and you have to buy Rhino Chow with your own money.
beers

Oswego, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

SYG wrote:
<quoted text>You have already posted that no insurance company would insure your diabetic rhino wife. The only way you can get insurance is through the govt exchange. No amount of money could buy private insurance and you're complaining about paying more and getting less. Your $700 policy for the rhino is cheap for what it actually cost. You are being subsidized by the govt. You also said you retired at 60. Welfare isn't a retirement plan. You can wait another ten years. You should work a few extra shifts at the rest stop and pay your frickin bills so I don't have to. Make the rhino pick up cans along the road. Maybe she'll lose some weight. I hope they take away your LINK card and you have to buy Rhino Chow with your own money.
Under your great leader Obama more people are on welfare than ever before.
SYG

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

beers wrote:
<quoted text>
Under your great leader Obama more people are on welfare than ever before.
Yep. Why don't you lazy feckers get a job instead of posting on Topix. I'm tired of paying for your food stamps and medical card.
What do you think about a guy that retires at 60 and sticks people who work with the bill? Instead of staying up until 4:00 A.M. and posting here, get your worthless butt to work. You're a shitbum that won't pull your own weight.
this is the real truth

Neponset, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

SYG wrote:
<quoted text>
You have already posted that no insurance company would insure your diabetic rhino wife. The only way you can get insurance is through the govt exchange. No amount of money could buy private insurance and you're complaining about paying more and getting less. Your $700 policy for the rhino is cheap for what it actually cost. You are being subsidized by the govt. You also said you retired at 60. Welfare isn't a retirement plan. You can wait another ten years. You should work a few extra shifts at the rest stop and pay your frickin bills so I don't have to. Make the rhino pick up cans along the road. Maybe she'll lose some weight. I hope they take away your LINK card and you have to buy Rhino Chow with your own money.
Like I said bitch, bring your worthless ass over and lets match dollar for dollar. Lets see who has more money!
You won't go there with that because you don't have squat.

What!!! it took you a couple of days to google and research the new insurance on the market! What an idiot.

Like I said, you can't fix stupid and you're the grand master of being stupid.

Keep the insults coming "BOY" cause thats all you got.
You sure don't have any facts....
this is the real truth

Neponset, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

SYG wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Why don't you lazy feckers get a job instead of posting on Topix. I'm tired of paying for your food stamps and medical card.
What do you think about a guy that retires at 60 and sticks people who work with the bill? Instead of staying up until 4:00 A.M. and posting here, get your worthless butt to work. You're a shitbum that won't pull your own weight.
You will never pay any of my bills....
Bring your money "boy" put your money where your mouth is...

I have always said money talks bullshit walks...
All I see on you is your ass walking down the street blowing your horn!

Must hurt you, that you will be working the rest of your life to retire. If you were half as smart as me. You would be able to retire early, too! In life there is a thing called wants and needs...do you know about that? More than likely not!
this is the real truth

Neponset, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

I am curious about something, so all you people that think this obama care is going to be so good?

If I was paying Around $400 a month for good heath insurance. The government stopped it, which they did.

Then they put her on this pcip, which is government controlled insurance, at about $700. Not near as good.

Where does anyone in their right mind figure this is good coverage? ECONOMICS 101 PEOPLE!
The only people this will help, are people who can't pay for insurance....LIKE THE "BOY" SYG!
this is the real truth

Neponset, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

By the way..."SYG BOY". Show me a post I did at 4 in the morning?
You have trouble getting your posts right and they are printed on the very page your looking at.

So what makes you think you have any real information that is fact?
SYG

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>You will never pay any of my bills....
Bring your money "boy" put your money where your mouth is...
I have always said money talks bullshit walks...
All I see on you is your ass walking down the street blowing your horn!
Must hurt you, that you will be working the rest of your life to retire. If you were half as smart as me. You would be able to retire early, too! In life there is a thing called wants and needs...do you know about that? More than likely not!
You posted this.
<quoted text>Just so you know smart boy. I'm retired.
Did so when I was 60! I purchased private insurance for myself and wife. She is diabetic and can't get insurance, so we have to go with the federal run program for her.
No free hand out here bitch so change your attitude.
Notice you gat a smart mouth but no sense.
Lets talk about this insurance your running your mouth about!
It's called PCIP run by the government. It use to be called IPXP.
Now this so called insurance that is affordable.
BULLSHIT...Almost $700 a month for her alone.
Run by national finance out of st louis for the government.
1000 deductable...70/30.....4000 out of pocket.
If you go in network but out no limit on out of pocket.
Now here is where it gets good..are you listening boy!
24/7 nurse call center, you have to call for anything you do dr. or anything. If you don't get approval, they don't cover the cost.
Don't write shit back on this unless you have the paper work, because I have it here in front of me.
Now I am not looking for free health care like most of these people are but affordable, it sure as hell is not!
Then ask yourself this, why is this in 27 states and every state has a different rate for insurance? But it is all the same company run by the same company for the same government.
So to me this is just some bullshit that those who can afford to pay pick up the tab for those that can't!
You "retired" at 60 when you didn't have the money. Now you can't afford healthcare. Your rhino wife was un-insurable and because of the ACA you can buy subsidized healthcare from the high risk pool. I pay so you don't lose everything when the rhino strokes out and goes to the hospital. You are on the government plan, not me. You're bitching because the government isn't picking up more of the tab. Just drop the insurance and the problem is solved. Since your so rich just pay the hospital cash. If you think that cost too much take your rhino wife to the veterinarian for all I care. You wanted answers, there's one for ya.
SYG

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

By the way..."SYG BOY". Show me a post I did at 4 in the morning?
You have trouble getting your posts right and they are printed on the very page your looking at.
So what makes you think you have any real information that is fact?
Hey Corky, I guess your Alzheimer's is acting up. I was responding to "beers" in that post. I even quoted him in my reply. In other words I wasn't talking to you, ya feckin moron. I was talking about you. He posted at 4A.M. Go look at post #6199

shitforbrains

truth

Neponset, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

SYG wrote:
<quoted text>
You posted this.
<quoted text>
You "retired" at 60 when you didn't have the money. Now you can't afford healthcare. Your rhino wife was un-insurable and because of the ACA you can buy subsidized healthcare from the high risk pool. I pay so you don't lose everything when the rhino strokes out and goes to the hospital. You are on the government plan, not me. You're bitching because the government isn't picking up more of the tab. Just drop the insurance and the problem is solved. Since your so rich just pay the hospital cash. If you think that cost too much take your rhino wife to the veterinarian for all I care. You wanted answers, there's one for ya.
Still not getting any smarter are you boy! You might want to jog your mind a little, boy.
I said she had good insurance and we paid for it. Then along comes obama care and phoof gone!
Like I said "BOY" bring your money or shut up cause you ain't got it.
beers

Oswego, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

SYG wrote:
<quoted text>You posted this.
this is the real truth wrote, "<quoted text>Just so you know smart boy. I'm retired.
Did so when I was 60! I purchased private insurance for myself and wife. She is diabetic and can't get insurance, so we have to go with the federal run program for her.
No free hand out here bitch so change your attitude.
Notice you gat a smart mouth but no sense.
Lets talk about this insurance your running your mouth about!
It's called PCIP run by the government. It use to be called IPXP.
Now this so called insurance that is affordable.
BULLSHIT...Almost $700 a month for her alone.
Run by national finance out of st louis for the government.
1000 deductable...70/30.....4000 out of pocket.
If you go in network but out no limit on out of pocket.
Now here is where it gets good..are you listening boy!
24/7 nurse call center, you have to call for anything you do dr. or anything. If you don't get approval, they don't cover the cost.
Don't write shit back on this unless you have the paper work, because I have it here in front of me.
Now I am not looking for free health care like most of these people are but affordable, it sure as hell is not!
Then ask yourself this, why is this in 27 states and every state has a different rate for insurance? But it is all the same company run by the same company for the same government.
So to me this is just some bullshit that those who can afford to pay pick up the tab for those that can't!"

Democrats don't pay, they take from others? Wow SYG is a slow one.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

89 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Pres Obama 1,083,918
Amy 7-31 12 min RACE 4
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min loose cannon 175,150
Liberia ramps up Ebola prevention efforts as in... 16 min Alja 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 18 min Who can Forget 3,850
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 20 min TRD 68,063
Abby 7-31 20 min RACE 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr edogxxx 97,578
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search