|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

SYG wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe them boys were just standing their ground. They thought he looked suspicious. That white boy should feel lucky they didn't pull out guns and shoot him. I would like to see that white boys arrest record. Has that white boy ever been in trouble at school? He probably just had that one a comin'.
You think you might be a racist?
SYG

Carbondale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

beers wrote:
<quoted text>
So your for Americans being killed? Your pro amnesty murderers? And your racist. You ain't exactly making being a democrat sound like a good thing.
Where did I say I was for Americans being killed? Where did I say I was for amnesty for murderers? Where did I say I was a Democrat?

Your and you're. They're not the same. Gawd, you have shitforbrains.
Truth101

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

SYG wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I say I was for Americans being killed? Where did I say I was for amnesty for murderers? Where did I say I was a Democrat?
This guy is another submissive white! He supports a fat pig like Hillary, because the fat, ugly pig is a Dem! He is a fat pig, puss like "Regan"!He ignored the fact obama has created 90% part time jobs! He is a tool.!
beers

Oswego, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

SYG wrote:
<quoted text>Where did I say I was for Americans being killed? Where did I say I was for amnesty for murderers? Where did I say I was a Democrat?

You asked if i was happy about the arrest of the Bengahzi guys. Aren't you happy about that? If not your pro amnesty for murders. And calling names is childish at best. It shows you have a low education and/or low self value. That's the part where being a democrat came in. Let me guess your a good liberal who doesn't fall between party lines?

Since: Mar 09

midlothian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Truth101 wrote:
<quoted text> This guy is another submissive white! He supports a fat pig like Hillary, because the fat, ugly pig is a Dem! He is a fat pig, puss like "Regan"!He ignored the fact obama has created 90% part time jobs! He is a tool.!
Well actually Obama has never created any jobs - no full time no part time - none period

His policies have helped to eliminate jobs is many industries
Coal mining is one - oil drilling

but come on!! find someone else to blame -

Gas price was 1.86 per gallon when he was sworn in

Obama was a community organizer - which means it's your fault I have this problem now you fix it
SYG

Carterville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

beers wrote:
<quoted text>
If not your pro amnesty for murders. Let me guess your a good liberal who doesn't fall between party lines?
Since you didn't get it the first time let me re-post
SYG wrote:
<quoted text>
your = possessive
you're = you are
beers wrote:
<quoted text>
you have a low education and/or low self value.
I know the proper usage of your and you're. Get back with me when you learn English.

Thanks for playing, shitforbrains!
SYG

Carterville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

pnt_man wrote:
<quoted text>
Gas price was 1.86 per gallon when he was sworn in
Yes, and the DOW was at 5600. That's what happens when the economy crashes. My retirement account has recovered and your welfare benefits are getting cut. Good times! Good times! Hey, I have a couple of coke cans in my car you can have for your retirement fund.
SYG

Carterville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Oh yeah.

BENGHAZI! BENGHAZI! BENGHAZI! BENGHAZI!

Nobody cares.
SYG

Carterville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Truth101 wrote:
<quoted text> This guy is another submissive white!
I'm not white. I'm more taupe to pale almond.
Truth101 wrote:
<quoted text>He supports a fat pig like Hillary, because the fat, ugly pig is a Dem! He is a fat pig,
You're obsessed with pigs. One look at your wife proves this. Keep your love life outta this thread pigfucker.
SYG

Carterville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

beers wrote:
<quoted text>
And calling names is childish at best. It shows you have a low education and/or low self value. That's the part where being a democrat came in.
Then truth101 is a liberal democrat. I had a hunch the little pigfucker hated America. Thanks for the heads up.
Truth101 wrote:
<quoted text> This guy is another submissive white! He supports a fat pig like Hillary, because the fat, ugly pig is a Dem! He is a fat pig, puss like "Regan"!He ignored the fact obama has created 90% part time jobs! He is a tool.!
hope

Tinley Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

IL politix stink...
beers

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

SYG wrote:
<quoted text>Since you didn't get it the first time let me re-post

SYG wrote, "<quoted text>
Your and you're. They're not the same. Gawd, you have shitforbrains. "

your = possessive
you're = you are

beers wrote, "<quoted text>
you have a low education and/or low self value."

I know the proper usage of your and you're. Get back with me when you learn English.

Thanks for playing, shitforbrains!
I'm putting it in because it irritates you! Your too easy. Get back to me when you can debate without childish name calling, a calling card of liberal's, racist, and ignorant democrats everywhere.
Rod Blagojevich

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

As a Liberal sitting in a cell in prison I have to ask can any of you learn proper grammar.
beers wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm putting it in because it irritates you! Your too easy. Get back to me when you can debate without childish name calling, a calling card of liberal's, racist, and ignorant democrats everywhere.
beers

Oswego, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

Rod Blagojevich wrote:
<quoted text>As a Liberal sitting in a cell in prison I have to ask can any of you learn proper grammar.
Well since I have to work at a real job to pay the taxes you and your ilk hiked up, and pay for the Financial wreck you left. I don't have the time. But hey maybe we can talk it over while you pick up trash on the highway?
Old

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Election was 2010
get real

Northbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

there's another in 2014
BBQ

Tinley Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

interesting
Rich Daley

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Perhaps you can get back to all when you get a GED. You need to learn basic grammar.
beers wrote:
<quoted text>
beers

Oswego, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Judged:

Rich Daley wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps you can get back to all when you get a GED. You need to learn basic grammar.
So I'm not the greatest with grammar and spelling, I can still see what the democrats have done to Ill inois. Hello Detroit here we come.
SYG

Carbondale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Judged:

beers wrote:
<quoted text>
So I'm not the greatest with grammar and spelling, I can still see what the democrats have done to Ill inois. Hello Detroit here we come.
You can add punctuation to that list too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 40 min danetoo 67,897
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr THE DEVIL 1,079,017
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 2 hr Pete 11
Cheap Tomatoes 2 hr KidsWillSellTomatoesCHEAP 3
demo-crats are the root of violent crime in chi... 2 hr yamimi 5
Our Cities Will Burn Because We Didnít Protect ... 3 hr Why 2
This Jew Canít Support Israel 3 hr Why 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr Guy 174,508
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 16 hr Rose of Tralee 97,515
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 24 at 3:20AM CDT

•••
•••