Truth101

Chicago, IL

#6072 Aug 3, 2013
Zimmerman is gonna cash in! How does that make submissive white liberals feel? He should Sue NBC for liability/ slander! Then sue the incompetent States Attorneys for malicious persecution! They knew they had no case but Still went through for political reasons!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6073 Aug 3, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
<quoted text> What are you? You sound like a "Creepy ass, cracker" you might be a rapist!(even worse, with a chipped tooth)Not Guilty!
Another non-answer as you try to spin your way out of it?

Do I have you "pegged" or something?

When will you be showing up? Give me a DATE AND TIME to go with the place I gave you.

I can be there in 10 to 15 minutes.

I'm still waiting ...

Like I said: I'm gonna love asking you this over and over again and watching you NOT answer over and over again.

It's just like old times, bitch!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6074 Aug 3, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
Zimmerman is gonna cash in!
Is that another "guarantee" of yours?

Here, let me show you what some real guarantees look like ...

I guarantee you'll never answer those Benghazi questions, or the Menendez questions, or any of the other 100 or so questions of mine that you've run from on here over the past several years.

I guarantee you won't take a swing to see what training I've had after saying you wanted to know.

I guarantee you won't show up with those education credentials to prove you're more educated than me.

In fact, I guarantee that you won't EVER show up at all.

Care to prove me wrong on any of the above?

And (of course) I guarantee you won't answer that one either!

It sure looks like I have you "pegged", bitch.
Truth101

Chicago, IL

#6075 Aug 3, 2013
Yeah, he had better lawyers! Not guilty!
Reagan wasw a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6076 Aug 3, 2013
Truth101 wrote:

Another non-answer as you try to spin your way out of it?

Do I have you "pegged" or something, bitch?

When will you be showing up? Give me a DATE AND TIME to go with the place I gave you.

I can be there in 10 to 15 minutes.

I'm still waiting ...

“Mind over Matter”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#6077 Aug 4, 2013
You are mentally retarded ...

Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ... now you conveniently "don't remember" and you're gonna try and lie your way out of this you pathetic wuss?
Are you a cuntservative by chance?
You were bashing him like crazy and said was gonna lose the last election. And I've been waiting (and waiting and waiting) to see one of your posts again so I could serve you lots and LOTS of extra-salty crow.
Now GIVE US THOSE PREDICTIONS AGAIN, loudmouth!
You had so much to say then, so why not say some of it now?
What's the matter? Did the ELECTION RESULTS come in or something?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6078 Aug 4, 2013
ESADAH wrote:
You are mentally retarded ...
..<quoted text>
That's your reflection in your computer monitor again.

Now where are all those boasts of yours about how Obama was gonna lose last November you gutless punk?

Did you suddenly misplace them or something?
beers

Oswego, IL

#6079 Aug 4, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
So did OJ, well at least the first time.
beers

Oswego, IL

#6080 Aug 4, 2013
<quoted text>That's your reflection in your computer monitor again.

Now where are all those boasts of yours about how Obama was gonna lose last November you gutless punk?

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/ele...
I believe when Bush one his second term liberals called it voter fraud.
Truth101

Chicago, IL

#6082 Aug 5, 2013
Man, i sure am glad Obama has alquaidi on the run! They are Running so scared, that we had to close down 21 embassies because of a "credible" threat! Oh boy, it is such a Serious threat that old purple lips was Still able to golf for seven hours yesterday! This threat is a lie! Concocted by Obama, susan Rice, and the rest of his liars! Notice how this "credible " threat has an expiration date of Saturday? Obama was bragging last year Alquaida was done! Obama was bragging he saved Detroit! Oopsie!

“Mind over Matter”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#6083 Aug 5, 2013
Enjoy your public assistance check you lazy pathetic little wannabe... Hiding behind your computer screen and shaking like a scared rabbit while you type comebacks that you think make you look intelligent , but instead reveal your stupidity... I never made any of the boasts that you claim i did...

<quoted text>
That's your reflection in your computer monitor again.
Dave

Palatine, IL

#6084 Aug 5, 2013
Kirk?

Why not run a Democrat and call it aday
Truth101

Elmwood Park, IL

#6085 Aug 5, 2013
Did anyone see that white boy get beat up on that bus in Tampa? It was done by 3 black crack babies, future Trayvons! Where is the outrage by submissive whites like "Regan"? There is none! C'mon, "Regan" speak up, bitch!Did that white kid deserve this?
Truth101

Elmwood Park, IL

#6086 Aug 5, 2013
BTW, the old black bus driver did nothing to stop it!
SYG

Herrin, IL

#6087 Aug 6, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
Did anyone see that white boy get beat up on that bus in Tampa? It was done by 3 black crack babies, future Trayvons! Where is the outrage by submissive whites like "Regan"? There is none! C'mon, "Regan" speak up, bitch!Did that white kid deserve this?
Maybe them boys were just standing their ground. They thought he looked suspicious. That white boy should feel lucky they didn't pull out guns and shoot him. I would like to see that white boys arrest record. Has that white boy ever been in trouble at school? He probably just had that one a comin'.
Truth101

Chicago, IL

#6088 Aug 6, 2013
Really funny! Even funnier, the liberal news failed to mention the race of the offenders! Its like they went out of thier way not to point out the Fact that 3 black thugs beat a white kid. No, it couldnt have been racially motivated! Only liberals can determine that! Wheres Eric Holder? Why isnt he or Obama pushing for a hate crime? Furthermore, Zimmerman never tried to use "stand your ground"! Keep playing stupid!
SYG

Herrin, IL

#6089 Aug 6, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
Wheres Eric Holder?
Beats me. I didn't even know he was missing. I still haven't found Waldo. You ain't seen him have ya?
beers

Oswego, IL

#6090 Aug 7, 2013
SYG wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe them boys were just standing their ground. They thought he looked suspicious. That white boy should feel lucky they didn't pull out guns and shoot him. I would like to see that white boys arrest record. Has that white boy ever been in trouble at school? He probably just had that one a comin'.
Congrats, you have now proven yourself a racist! Do you feel better coming down to their terms? What you have labeled others, you have now become.
SYG

Herrin, IL

#6091 Aug 7, 2013
beers wrote:
<quoted text>
Congrats, you have now proven yourself a racist! Do you feel better coming down to their terms? What you have labeled others, you have now become.
Yeah, sure thing Corky. I guess I'll have to learn to live with it. I thought you would be out celebrating with arrest warrants issued over Benghazi. Wasn't what ya hoped for was it? Shitforbrains. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! You teabaggers make me laugh!

beers

Oswego, IL

#6092 Aug 7, 2013
SYG wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, sure thing Corky. I guess I'll have to learn to live with it. I thought you would be out celebrating with arrest warrants issued over Benghazi. Wasn't what ya hoped for was it? Shitforbrains. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! You teabaggers make me laugh!
So your for Americans being killed? Your pro amnesty murderers? And your racist. You ain't exactly making being a democrat sound like a good thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Yeah 1,125,932
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Rogue Scholar 05 179,323
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 min Eric 70,062
Hanover Park Teen Charged In Weekend Stabbing (Jun '09) 20 min rip dynce 45
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 34 min grave digger 54,520
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr sst 47,491
Emanuel set to outline re-election agenda in fi... 1 hr El oh El 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr David 98,501
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]