Truth101

Chicago Heights, IL

#6025 Jul 11, 2013
Let's see if Obama, Hillary, and Susan rice will continue to lie and say the attack was because of some you tube video! Obamas whereabouts that night are still Unkown. He had to run off to Vegas the next day for a fund raiser so he turned in early, leaving someone in charge. He Then refused to send assistance during the attack. Does anyone Remember when Hillary lied and said snipers tried to kill her when she was first lady? Look it up! Sin bad even said she was lying. What a c#nt!
go get em

Neponset, IL

#6026 Jul 11, 2013
Why don't truth 101 get a real life?
You spend all your time on topix, hell I'm retired and don't spend that much time on here.

I really feel sorry for you having such a boring life to live on topix!

Thats right you have two jobs and plenty of time to write at work, I forgot!

You are such a sad little person, with your chest puffed out being on the internet. I can kick your a$$ attitude style. Thats real tuff coming from a dipshit thats on the internet beating his chest.

I can walk away from topix and come back in a week and your still spewing the same old crap. Just like a soap opera!

Get off topix...get a job...get real with the world and do something with your life.
laughing man

UK

#6027 Jul 11, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
<quoted text> He once bragged how he didn't need a gun to fight off an intruder because he was "trained to use his hands" he then tried to say he was "registered"!(No such thing) I assumed he misspelled "retarted" and let it go.
It's one of THOSE retards, eh? I thought the karate types were weeded out, that one of THE things they're taught is control and respect.

But this one is a raging volcano. It wants to burgle a turd so bad it'd kill.
Truth101

Elmwood Park, IL

#6028 Jul 11, 2013
go get em wrote:
Why don't truth 101 get a real life?
You spend all your time on topix, hell I'm retired and don't spend that much time on here.
I really feel sorry for you having such a boring life to live on topix!
Thats right you have two jobs and plenty of time to write at work, I forgot!
You are such a sad little person, with your chest puffed out being on the internet. I can kick your a$$ attitude style. Thats real tuff coming from a dipshit thats on the internet beating his chest.
I can walk away from topix and come back in a week and your still spewing the same old crap. Just like a soap opera!
Get off topix...get a job...get real with the world and do something with your life.
Wow! You mean your old tired wrinkled ass is still with us? It had been a while....I began to think you took an afternoon nap and never got back up! Good for you, pops! Don't Forget to put them dentures in before you smile! Have a nice day! Can you name one of Hillary's success stories yet? Oh, ill wait!
Bill

Wilmington, IL

#6029 Jul 13, 2013
Hilary will be the next president.
Repub Puke

Romeoville, IL

#6030 Jul 13, 2013
Zimmerman not guilty to bad so sad gay boy. Now may I suggest this is a great excuse for you to OD on meth tonight.
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep ... every single one of those guarantees of mine in post 6009 still hold true.
Imagine that!
Was this supposed to be that easy, bitch?
Truth101

Western Springs, IL

#6031 Jul 14, 2013
Hey "menace" what happened? You were slandering Zimmerman last year. NOT GUILTY! Are them 6 women all racist? You are pathetic! Even obamas attempt to tilt his idea of justice didn't work! He should have said "if I had testicles, I would be a man"!
Truth101

Chicago, IL

#6032 Jul 14, 2013
Can't wait for Zimmermans lawyers to sue NBC news! I hope he gets millions! Bend them liberals over and make them squeal ilke the pigs they are! LOL!
George

Wilmington, IL

#6033 Jul 14, 2013
Not guilty
Muscles

Waterloo, IL

#6034 Jul 15, 2013
Interesting
Tom

Wilmington, IL

#6035 Jul 16, 2013
Zimmerman proved innocent.
Preston

Wilmington, IL

#6037 Jul 19, 2013
Kirk can no longer do his job
Insert name here

Pinckneyville, IL

#6038 Jul 21, 2013
most of them are corrupt
Tronny

Wilmington, IL

#6039 Jul 22, 2013
LabnoSupporter wrote:
Kirk is another traitor. Check out his voting record on the 2nd Amendment. He also voted for Cap & Trade. A vote for Kirk is a vote FOR the Obama agenda.
This is fact.
Pay out

Wilmington, IL

#6042 Jul 24, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
Can't wait for Zimmermans lawyers to sue NBC news! I hope he gets millions! Bend them liberals over and make them squeal ilke the pigs they are! LOL!
He deserves it.
dont matter to them

Columbia, IL

#6043 Jul 24, 2013
Concerned citizen wrote:
we really don't have a choice.
They dont give a crap what happens to us
Lost

Wilmington, IL

#6046 Jul 27, 2013
Republicans will never be the answer I know that.
Trurh101

Hartland, WI

#6048 Aug 1, 2013
Hey geezer! U Still with us? Name one of sir Hillarys succeses! Besides leeching on to a scumbag liar that humiluated her ugly ass! Im Waiting.....:just as i thought! You got nothing!
Ru Paul

Carterville, IL

#6050 Aug 1, 2013
Trurh101 wrote:
Hey geezer! U Still with us? Name one of sir Hillarys succeses! Besides leeching on to a scumbag liar that humiluated her ugly ass! Im Waiting.....:just as i thought! You got nothing!
I waited and waited and the rest stop last night. Where were you? Were you with that man you met at the airport restroom again?
Trurh101

Rockford, IL

#6051 Aug 1, 2013
Ru Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
I waited and waited and the rest stop last night. Where were you? Were you with that man you met at the airport restroom again?
Sorry Dude, i think you were looking for your friend "Menace". He claims he is "trained to use his hands"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GOP Votes go 2 dem. votes. 6 min DEATH2Them 3
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Eman 1,126,329
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 12 min JOEL 70,084
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 51 min TRD 68,651
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Jonah1 50,619
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr scirocco 47,496
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr jacques Ottawa 179,350
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]