Comments
5,441 - 5,460 of 6,593 Comments Last updated Saturday Aug 2
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5982 Jul 3, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
What's the matter, punk? Can't take the fact that nobody wants Obamacare now that we "know what's in it"? As far as Benghazi...its already been established that Hillary is incompetent and Obama was nowhere to be found and told all kinds of lies to cover for up for being lazy! Russia, China are laughing at Obama and all of Europe hates him for his spying on them! John Kerry is a joke! Where has all the hope gone? Huh, retard? His economy sucks! He has added more than 7 trillion in debt in 4 1/2 years! Where is the hope, punk?
I was "hoping" you'd finally have the guts to back up that guarantee ... and maybe even be brave enough to take a poke at me!

I'll ask again, "coward" ....

When will you be showing up with those education credentials to back up that year-and-a-half old "guarantee" that you're more educated than me, coward?

And when will you be answering those Benghazi questions from several months ago, coward?

I thought you wanted to talk about Benghazi?

Well? Isn't that right, bitch?

Quick, think of 12 other subjects you'd rather talk about in your next post!
laughing man

UK

#5983 Jul 3, 2013
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
I was "hoping" you'd finally have the guts to back up that guarantee ... and maybe even be brave enough to take a poke at me!
I'll ask again, "coward" ....
When will you be showing up with those education credentials to back up that year-and-a-half old "guarantee" that you're more educated than me, coward?
And when will you be answering those Benghazi questions from several months ago, coward?
I thought you wanted to talk about Benghazi?
Well? Isn't that right, bitch?
Quick, think of 12 other subjects you'd rather talk about in your next post!
You pushing for a fight with others? Dying to have that nose driven into the back of your skull?

Seriously, death wishes are so gay.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5984 Jul 3, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
You pushing for a fight with others? Dying to have that nose driven into the back of your skull?
Seriously, death wishes are so gay.
Who said anything about a fight you illiterate, republican shitstain?

Brain cells are definitely NOT something you should be conservative with! I'll bet whenever you tilt your head they sound like dice rattling around inside a Yahtzee cup.

Like the post said, hopeless (a.k.a. all those other four dozen names) "guaranteed" over a year and half ago how much more educated he was than me. And I've been waiting ever since for him to prove it by showing me those education credentials of his.

The only reason why he wouldn't have done so by now is because he's probably less educated than you are - which means he's probably a year behind you in elementary school (the kind you still can't get withing 1,000 feet of).
laughing man

UK

#5985 Jul 3, 2013
<quoted text>"guaranteed" over a year and half ago how much more educated he was than me.
Well, let's be honest here.

You can scrimp and save and claw all the rest of your miserable existence, and you'll never ever amount to his first bowel movement.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5986 Jul 3, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, let's be honest here.
You can scrimp and save and claw all the rest of your miserable existence, and you'll never ever amount to his first bowel movement.
Let's be honest ... you'll never answer the question on that other thread.

You're 0-2 and counting by the way.
Reagan is a Saint

Frankfort, IL

#5987 Jul 3, 2013
He was the best President ever!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5988 Jul 3, 2013
Reagan is a Saint wrote:
Sure he was ... like I said ... if you like an Alzheimers and jelly bean infested joke of a C-list actor who exploded deficits and the national debt, increased the size of government, raised taxes, negotiated with terrorists, and did whatever else Nancy's astrologer told him to do - when he could "recall" of course.

He was definitely the "best President ever!" at doing all that.
Truth101

Chicago, IL

#5990 Jul 4, 2013
Boy can Obama and Hillary call them or what? This whole Egyptian matter couldn't be any worse! They are laughing at Obamas ugly face! Another one of Hillary's fine accomplishments! Old purple lips can't do anything right!
laughing man

UK

#5991 Jul 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Sure he was ... like I said ... if you like an Alzheimers and jelly bean infested joke of a C-list actor who exploded deficits and the national debt, increased the size of government, raised taxes, negotiated with terrorists, and did whatever else Nancy's astrologer told him to do - when he could "recall" of course.
He was definitely the "best President ever!" at doing all that.
The resident Rainbow Shitstain sounds like one of those rage filled Buffalo Bills who danced on Reagan's grave before it got cold.

It was blathering something about Reagan didn't fund AIDS research at the level it expected , as if logical and thinking people should throw money at imbeciles who don't know to keep their widdle pee-pees out of a strange male's sphincter at the bath house or local truck stop bathroom.

How about Buffalo Bill making intellectual cracks about Alzheimers? Yet it demands respect for its being too frickin' stoooooopid to know to keep it's widdle needledick out of the diseased sphincter of another "male".

And "they're just like you and me".
go get em

Neponset, IL

#5992 Jul 4, 2013
Reagan is a Saint wrote:
Ya, if you like a joke and an idiot.
Not counting the fact he was a bad actor.
The best acting he ever did was when he was the potus.
Nancy was his script writer and director.
laughing man

UK

#5993 Jul 4, 2013
go get em wrote:
<quoted text>Ya, if you like a joke and an idiot.
Not counting the fact he was a bad actor.
The best acting he ever did was when he was the potus.
Nancy was his script writer and director.
Lemme tell ya what I think is the best joke of all - that people too damned stoooooopid to know where their little pee-pees shouldn't go label themselves as "progressive".

A loser in the darkest depths of a mental ward couldn't have invented such.
go get em

Neponset, IL

#5995 Jul 4, 2013
go get em wrote:
<quoted text>So your to stupid to know where your dick is going?
Well that sounds like a personal problem to me and you should seek mental health aid!
It still doesn't change the fact he was the worse president ever.
repost
Groupie Watch

UK

#5996 Jul 4, 2013
post 5995 was a massive failure at every level.
laughing man

UK

#5997 Jul 4, 2013
Where's the Rainbow Rambo? Doing tricks for nickels in a back alley?
Truth101

Chicago, IL

#5998 Jul 4, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
<quoted text> Ha! Too bad your old geezer ass will be long gone! Obama's death panel has your files, pops! You still can't name one of the stinky whore Hillary's accomplishments! Typical Democrat! Now go wash the cat piss smell out of your house of stink!
repost
Truth101

Chicago, IL

#5999 Jul 4, 2013
laughing man wrote:
Where's the Rainbow Rambo? Doing tricks for nickels in a back alley?
Hey, you better watch yourself! The tranny said he was "trained to use his hands" I assumed he was referring to the acts he does in the bathroom stall at the train station!
Dials

Wilmington, IL

#6000 Jul 5, 2013
Rainbow
go get em

Neponset, IL

#6001 Jul 5, 2013
Groupie Watch wrote:
post 5995 was a massive failure at every level.
Thats why you had the post removed dipshit!
Ouch!
go get em

Neponset, IL

#6002 Jul 5, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
<quoted text> repost
Come back to bite you didn't it.
go get em

Neponset, IL

#6003 Jul 5, 2013
Truth...you must get an education.
It's been posted several time what she has done but you can't bring yourself to read it!

OH!..THAT SOUND YOUR HEARING, MY CAT JUST PISSED ON YOUR LEG AND GOING FOR YOUR COUCH.

You will still be spewing crap when she gets elected next time...just like romney had it in the bag..according to fox polsters!!!!!!!!!

Nate s. called the game to the end and nailed your butt....lmfao.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 min Uzi 68,373
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 5 min MPPD OFFCR 1,907
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 6 min Amen 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min VOODOO 1,100,400
Michelle Obama, f/k/a MICHAEL LAVAUGHN ROBINSON 9 min Amen 1
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 14 min Amen 43
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 17 min Doug77 4,672
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 177,401
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr trying to keep up 97,936
•••