Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
You're daughter probably is if she's a Democrat.
Can you tell us which of these republican conservative policies have worked?
- Deregulating the banking industry via the Gramm/Leach/Bliley Act.
- The CFMA 2000 that prevented the govt from exerting ANY oversight on derivatives markets.
- America's Home Ownership Challenge/American Dream Downpayment Act where Dubya aggressively pushed the private lending industry to make over 1.1 trillion in low income and minority loans and to "create more creative" loan products to do it.
- Dubya's TARP that extended into Obama's first fiscal year in office.
- The UNfunded war in Afghanistan to go after Ronnie's "Freedom Fighters".
- The UNfunded war in Iraq that Obama ended.
- Drafting 3,000 Natl Guardsmen off to fight in those wars so they couldn't help during Katrina when they were needed HERE.
- The underfunded NCLB that 44 states have opted out of (so far).
- Dubya's medicare Part D fiasco that only narrowly passed because the cost of the plan was (admittedly) hidden from those that voted for it by Medicare administrator Thomas Scully.
- The corporate welfare (bribes) for Big Oil to keep gas prices down.
- Repeated tax cuts for the rich to "create jobs" that have ended up in China and India with factories paid for by those tax cuts. Republicans insisted that corporations: 1) be paid in advance 2) to do something they never did, and 3) be allowed to keep the money instead of return it, so that 4) now the NOT RICH taxpayers have to account for the money by 5) paying it back with cuts to services (thus essentially get screwed TWICE)... because those tax cuts they insisted on 5) screwed up the deficit.
Well?
Can you tell us which of these worked exactly?
And I only ask because well, WE'RE STILL PAYING FOR THEM!
Where's the national debt at as a result of all of those?
What's the unemployment rate?
Where's the price of gas at?
Maybe this is all just a "mental recession" and you're part of a "nation of whiners" like Phil Gramm said? Is that it? You're just a conservative crybaby who talks "personal responsibility" and then blames everybody else but himself?
Maybe Faux News won't tell you this but I will: These weren't "liberal policies" - they were Neocon/Republican/Conservative chest-thumping policies!
So again, could you tell us which of these 11 GOP-championed policies worked?
I have a feeling we'll all be waiting for an answer that never comes on this one!
You have selective memory carefully glossing over the destruction that democrats have been and are doing to this country.
Obama is a MENACE

Mokena, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
- The CFMA 2000 that prevented the govt from exerting ANY oversight on derivatives markets.
- America's Home Ownership Challenge/American Dream Downpayment Act where Dubya aggressively pushed the private lending industry to make over 1.1 trillion in low income and minority loans and to "create more creative" loan products to do it.
- Drafting 3,000 Natl Guardsmen off to fight in those wars so they couldn't help during Katrina when they were needed HERE.
- Dubya's medicare Part D fiasco that only narrowly passed because the cost of the plan was (admittedly) hidden from those that voted for it by Medicare administrator Thomas Scully.
- Repeated tax cuts for the rich to "create jobs" that have ended up in China and India with factories paid for by those tax cuts. Republicans insisted that corporations: 1) be paid in advance 2) to do something they never did, and 3) be allowed to keep the money instead of return it, so that 4) now the NOT RICH taxpayers have to account for the money by 5) paying it back with cuts to services (thus essentially get screwed TWICE)... because those tax cuts they insisted on 5) screwed up the deficit.
Well?
Maybe this is all just a "mental recession" and you're part of a "nation of whiners" like Phil Gramm said? Is that it? You're just a conservative crybaby who talks "personal responsibility" and then blames everybody else but himself?
Maybe Faux News won't tell you this but I will: These weren't "liberal policies" - they were Neocon/Republican/Conservative chest-thumping policies!
I have a feeling we'll all be waiting for an answer that never comes on this one!
All of this seems to be MSNBC talking points.
Obama is a MENACE

Mokena, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Well?
I've been searching the internet and I can't seem to find one Dem-championed policy that ever worked. So I guess we're even.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Obama is a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
If your so smart then why don't you run for office?
It's "you're", dipshit.

Try again.
Obama is a MENACE

Mokena, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Well?
Does the color of Obama's skin have anything to do with your anger? I mean does it bother you that the black messiah is utterly incompetent and is bent on destroying the country? He is so bad there may not be another Kenyan in the White House for two or three generations.
Obama is a MENACE

Mokena, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Well?
Oh and by the way I filled up my gas tank a few days ago and it was $4.29 a gallon and Bush hasn't been the president for nearly five years.
Obama is a MENACE

Mokena, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Well?
Sorry nothing to say in this post. I wanted to hit reply one more time.
Obama is a MENACE

Mokena, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
It's "you're", dipshit.
Try again.
Dam, you are so easy.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Obama is a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
You have selective memory carefully glossing over the destruction that democrats have been and are doing to this country.
So 1) you can't refute anything I've stated so far about the Republicans and 2) you can't enumerate any of this Democrat "destruction" (with proof) for us?

BRILLIANT!

It's so destructive and so widespread that ...

You forgot all of it!

The "I said it so that makes it true!" only works on Faux "news" - you know ... where conservatives lied their asses off about the election this past November?

And this is NOT Faux "news".

This is too easy! Please keep posting little stalker buddy so I can continue doing this to you over and over again.

Deal?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Obama is a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and by the way I filled up my gas tank a few days ago and it was $4.29 a gallon and Bush hasn't been the president for nearly five years.
But YOU said that if we just drilled more that the price wouldn't keep going up as high!

But YOU said if we just kept giving those oil subsidies (corporate welfare) to Big Oil that the price wouldn't keep going up as high!

But YOU said if we just made the rich even richer with another round (or two) of tax breaks, that EVERYBODY would be happier!

OOPS ... so much for all those conservative talking points, eh?

That high price of gas proves yet again that what you conservatives insist is true is absolute bullshit.

Now tell us ... why did you lie about all those things over and over again?

You're gonna get this question on this thread over and over again until you answer.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Obama is a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry nothing to say in this post. I wanted to hit reply one more time.
That's not an answer, coward.

See, I knew you wouldn't be able pick a single one that worked out of that long list there.

And you had two responses to find one too!

So to review here: You can't out-debate me, can't out-insult me, can't answer simple questions and can't spell half the words in your largely monosyllabic responses.

Translation: I win!

WHO'S NEXT?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Obama is a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
Does the color of Obama's skin have anything to do with your anger? I mean does it bother you that the black messiah is utterly incompetent and is bent on destroying the country? He is so bad there may not be another Kenyan in the White House for two or three generations.
Why would I be angry?

My black messiah shot your "war hero" right out of the sky in 2008 and won in a "landslide" against your Mormon corporate bitch in November - despite Shitt Onme having the Citizens United ruling, voter suppression laws and gerrymandering on his side too.

But keep crying kid ... and I'll just keep laughing.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Obama is a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
Still living in the past. How about worrying about Obama's $17 trillion debt instead of what Reagan did.
Obama's $17 trillion debt?

LMAO! Thanks for confirming to everyone that you're stupid enough to believe that when Obama took over, the deficits he was left with magically disappeared and the national debt instantaneously reset itself to ZERO.

You already lost this one .. but I'm not done embarrassing the hell out of you yet.

Now let's adjust the "3.56-trillion increase" that you (the incredibly partisan and/or uneducated) blamed Obama for as of a year or so ago.

Ready?

First take out the interest on the debt he was left with and that obstructionist republicans refused to let him pay down without gutting the lives of anybody who wasn't insanely rich (and voted republican).

Got that new, adjusted number?

Then take out the Iraq War spending that was never put on the budget books by the last guy.

Then take out the TARP/Bailout through 2009 that was enacted under Dubya's last fiscal year policies.

Then take out the drop in tax revenue due to the Bush-caused recession due republican pushed deregulation.

Then, since we're still paying for it, take out the cost of the (way over budget) Bush Medicare Part-D whose true cost was intentionally hidden from those that voted on it to allow it to pass.

Then take out the cost of those Bush Tax Cuts 2009/2011 that never created those jobs you promised they would.

Got that new, INCREDIBLY adjusted number, loudmouth?

That new number? Not only is it fair, it's also nowhere near the number we started with.

Well?

Do you have the new number for us?

Answer or I win again!

See how easy it is for me to destroy an inbred conservative on here? All I have to do is ask the right questions and watch them cut and run away ... over and over again.
Obama is a MENACE

Mokena, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Why would I be angry?
My black messiah shot your "war hero" right out of the sky in 2008 and won in a "landslide" against your Mormon corporate bitch in November - despite Shitt Onme having the Citizens United ruling, voter suppression laws and gerrymandering on his side too.
But keep crying kid ... and I'll just keep laughing.
What did you win? Gerrymandering? Have you seen congressman's luis gutierrez's district? Guess not.

Did you happen to see what the dems in Illinois did to the collar counties around Chicago? Guess not.

Voter suppression? Does a black panther standing in front of a doorway in Philly with a night stick in his hand ring a bell? Guess not. Oh and he was just arrested for weapons violations. Karma is a beetch ain't it.

Our war hero was not ours. He was made up and created by the media for the sole purpose to lose against the black Kenyan. You are more republican than him.

You just keep glossing over the real stuff and making up fake stuff all you want. You live in a dream world.

Ken1233

Mokena, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

<quoted text>
Obama's $17 trillion debt?
LMAO! Thanks for confirming to everyone that you're stupid enough to believe that when Obama took over, the deficits he was left with magically disappeared and the national debt instantaneously reset itself to ZERO.
You already lost this one .. but I'm not done embarrassing the hell out of you yet.
Now let's adjust the "3.56-trillion increase" that you (the incredibly partisan and/or uneducated) blamed Obama for as of a year or so ago.
Ready?
First take out the interest on the debt he was left with and that obstructionist republicans refused to let him pay down without gutting the lives of anybody who wasn't insanely rich (and voted republican).
Then take out the Iraq War spending that was never put on the budget books by the last guy.
Then take out the TARP/Bailout through 2009 that was enacted under Dubya's last fiscal year policies.
Then take out the drop in tax revenue due to the Bush-caused recession due republican pushed deregulation.
Then, since we're still paying for it, take out the cost of the (way over budget) Bush Medicare Part-D whose true cost was intentionally hidden from those that voted on it to allow it to pass.
Then take out the cost of those Bush Tax Cuts 2009/2011 that never created those jobs you promised they would.
Got that new, INCREDIBLY adjusted number, loudmouth?
That new number? Not only is it fair, it's also nowhere near the number we started with.
Well?
Do you have the new number for us?
Answer or I win again!
See how easy it is for me to destroy an inbred conservative on here? All I have to do is ask the right questions and watch them cut and run away ... over and over again.
Scroo yoo jackwad
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Obama is a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
What did you win? Gerrymandering? Have you seen congressman's luis gutierrez's district? Guess not.
Did you happen to see what the dems in Illinois did to the collar counties around Chicago? Guess not.
Voter suppression? Does a black panther standing in front of a doorway in Philly with a night stick in his hand ring a bell? Guess not. Oh and he was just arrested for weapons violations. Karma is a beetch ain't it.
Our war hero was not ours. He was made up and created by the media for the sole purpose to lose against the black Kenyan. You are more republican than him.
You just keep glossing over the real stuff and making up fake stuff all you want. You live in a dream world.
That's not an answer to any of the "Obama" debt questions, coward.

And that's not an answer to the oil price questions either, coward.

I'll ask again ...

Why did you lie about all those things that you said would keep the price of gas down over and over again?

You're gonna get this question on this thread over and over again until you answer.

Get the pattern?
Truth101

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Hmm..Looks like Obama is going to postpone the implementation of his unpopular obamacare until after the 2014 elections!Turns out no Democrat wants to face election with this unpopular law hanging over thier heads. What a bunch of cowards! Repeal it now!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Truth101 wrote:
Hmm..Looks like Obama is going to postpone the implementation of his unpopular obamacare until after the 2014 elections!Turns out no Democrat wants to face election with this unpopular law hanging over thier heads. What a bunch of cowards! Repeal it now!
Speaking of "coward" ...

When will you be showing up with those education credentials to back up that year-and-a-half old "guarantee" that you're more educated than me, coward?

And when will you be answering those Benghazi questions from several months ago, coward?

I thought you wanted to talk about Benghazi?

Well? Isn't that right, bitch?

Quick, RUN AWAY and get another name!
Truth101

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

What's the matter, punk? Can't take the fact that nobody wants Obamacare now that we "know what's in it"? As far as Benghazi...its already been established that Hillary is incompetent and Obama was nowhere to be found and told all kinds of lies to cover for up for being lazy! Russia, China are laughing at Obama and all of Europe hates him for his spying on them! John Kerry is a joke! Where has all the hope gone? Huh, retard? His economy sucks! He has added more than 7 trillion in debt in 4 1/2 years! Where is the hope, punk?
go get em

Neponset, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Truth101 wrote:
What's the matter, punk? Can't take the fact that nobody wants Obamacare now that we "know what's in it"? As far as Benghazi...its already been established that Hillary is incompetent and Obama was nowhere to be found and told all kinds of lies to cover for up for being lazy! Russia, China are laughing at Obama and all of Europe hates him for his spying on them! John Kerry is a joke! Where has all the hope gone? Huh, retard? His economy sucks! He has added more than 7 trillion in debt in 4 1/2 years! Where is the hope, punk?
You will still be repeating this same shit, when Clinton is our next president.
She will get elected!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

75 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min fetch almighty 1,084,541
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 min Uzi 68,085
Abby 8-1-14 22 min not a ghost 3
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 27 min Pay to Play 1,881
Ask Amy 8-1-14 29 min Kuuipo 6
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Bellweather 175,243
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 97,587
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••