Seriously Scott

Mattoon, IL

#5917 Jun 20, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
They were smoking pot and so high that they forgot what they were doing!
Is that the best you've got? Which tea party group are you with?
Repub Puke

Romeoville, IL

#5918 Jun 21, 2013
?
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
There's that spinning I was talking about. When you have nothing else, just yell "LIE!" without remotely proving it so.
But that wasn't an answer to any of my questions now was it?
That means it's still YOUR TURN!
I'll just post them again then ...
I mean ... you wanted to talk about Benghazi, right?
1) Did Dubya and Ronnie miss the call, bitch?
3,000 + 241 + 189 = X
X - 4 = Y
2) What's the total for X there ... the number of Americans killed under terrorist attacks under CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN presidents that YOU voted for?
3) And what's Y ...the difference between the number of Americans killed under Obama in terrorist attacks and the number of Americans killed under terrorist attacks under CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICANS presidents that YOU voted for?
You still can't you add or subtract ... yet you "guarantee" you're more educated than me, bitch?
4) If you teapukes cared so much about these 4 lost lives you incessantly sob over, why did you not give Obama at least the amount of money he requested OR MORE during the 2012 fiscal year under which Benghazi happened?
5) And why did you teapukes do the same damn thing AGAIN with the 2013 Fiscal Year budget too?
You wanted to talk BENGHAZI ... isn't that right, bitch?
6) Can you tell us why GOP Representative Jason Chaffetz of Utah said that he "Absolutely" Voted To Cut Funding For Embassy Security?
7) Why did you conservative repukes REPEATEDLY give Obama less than what he asked for?
8) Why were you so "conservative" with embassy security then, but now your conveniently liberal when it comes to "politicizing" the deaths of those people you keep posting about?
Well? You wanted to talk BENGHAZI ... isn't that right, bitch?
We all know: the outpost was under control of CIA; the talking points were done by the intelligence people (and that would be the CIA); and it was Betrayus who headed the CIA when Benghazi happened.
9) So why didn't Betrayus protect the ambassador and those other people who died in the attack?
10) Was he too busy Generally Betraying us ... preoccupied with sending his mistress those THOUSANDS OF EMAILS and banging her on the side (as opposed to his WIFE) maybe?
11) Why did Republicans falsify those quotes linked to White House emails after Benghazi?
Well? You wanted to talk BENGHAZI ... isn't that right, bitch?
The only thing more "priceless" than you not answering questions (again) on a topic that YOU insist on talking about (again) is you trying to out-insult me (again) and losing (again), then trying to change the subject (again), and refusing to show up and back up that education "guarantee" of yours (again) well over a year after having made it.
THAT'S NOW 11 QUESTIONS THAT REQUIRE 11 ANSWERS THERE!
You're now free to commence spinning again, bitch.
Dick Face Durbin

Romeoville, IL

#5919 Jun 21, 2013
Seriously son you cannot go through life on drugs time to sober up and get some help.
<quoted text>
That's not an answer, coward.
We'll try again ...
Not only did your original post not make sense but this last post of yours with a capital "M" in morons further added to the rampant conservative remediality on these boards.
And "free frees"? That's obviously a reference to the two-on-ones your mom likes so much that she stopped charging for them.
Now answer the original question ...
Are you high too or do you have another excuse for us?
Reagan was a Menace

Romeoville, IL

#5920 Jun 21, 2013
May I suggest you get off SSI and try and do something with your miserable little hate filled life.
<quoted text>
That's not an answer, coward.
We'll try again ...
Not only did your original post not make sense but this last post of yours with a capital "M" in morons further added to the rampant conservative remediality on these boards.
And "free frees"? That's obviously a reference to the two-on-ones your mom likes so much that she stopped charging for them.
Now answer the original question ...
Are you high too or do you have another excuse for us?
go get em

Neponset, IL

#5921 Jun 22, 2013
You heard what jon boner said about the teabaggers after the farm bill vote the other day!

His own party screwed him over..thats pretty bad.

If they keep this shit up nothing will get done and this country will fall apart and thats what them a$$holes want.

This country to go down in flame rather than work things out and try it make it better.

Get use to it teabaggers...Hillary will run this country for the next 2 terms......

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#5922 Jun 22, 2013
You know what I think one of you should run for Sen. Durbin his term is now up.
Wow

Grapevine, TX

#5923 Jun 22, 2013
We are screwed
The Dog

Salem, IL

#5925 Jun 22, 2013
I will indorse and Vote for anyone that will stop the current Tyrant in Chief and his gang of corrupt Liberials and Zombies seeking to destroy the Country I love.
1) control Illegal imigrations in the U.S
2) reform Goverment Public Aid,make it temp and work search required to keep recieving benifits, drug tested at intervals,must be a U.S citizen,end the baby mills and make father produced or no benifits and this would make parents liable if no father is named not the taxpayers,
3) reform stupid Grants that are giving away like candy.
4) Run the state like a business not like the way the Tyrant in Chief is running our Country like a blank check.
5) alittle common sense with the taxpayer in mind, not your own self gain.
6) someone with the Balls to cross the line and stand up for the Country and it people and do what is needed not just for votes or self gain.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5927 Jun 22, 2013
The Dog wrote:
I will indorse and Vote for anyone that will stop the current Tyrant in Chief and his gang of corrupt Liberials and Zombies seeking to destroy the Country I love.
1) control Illegal imigrations in the U.S
2) reform Goverment Public Aid,make it temp and work search required to keep recieving benifits, drug tested at intervals,must be a U.S citizen,end the baby mills and make father produced or no benifits and this would make parents liable if no father is named not the taxpayers,
3) reform stupid Grants that are giving away like candy.
4) Run the state like a business not like the way the Tyrant in Chief is running our Country like a blank check.
5) alittle common sense with the taxpayer in mind, not your own self gain.
6) someone with the Balls to cross the line and stand up for the Country and it people and do what is needed not just for votes or self gain.
Hey, look ... the pissed off poodle is back!

"Liberials", "imigrations", "Goverment", "recieving", "benifits" and "alittle"?

ROFLMMFAO!

Why won't you answer the question from my last post to you?

Is it because you're still so PISSED that the conservative media lied to you about Romney "surging" in the polls, the "landslide" that never happened and those lost seats in the Senate AND the House that you can't spell through the angry water flowing from your eyes there?

Does that hurt as much as getting whacked on the nose with a rolled up newspaper when you shit on the floor?

Obviously cowardice (along with the inability to spell, capitalize or punctuate better than a four-legged animal) is just another normal side effect of conservatism.

But if you're not gonna answer questions or learn how to spell the things you bitch about on here you might as well just go back to licking your balls ... if you have any!

Just try not to do it in front of company, OK?
Pill

Blue Island, IL

#5928 Jun 22, 2013
You need one?
Belorussians

Wilmington, IL

#5929 Jun 26, 2013
Kirk is a traitor.

Location hidden

#5930 Jun 26, 2013
Belorussians wrote:
Kirk is a traitor.
Ahh you must be the brain trust. it is easy to call some one a traitor with out proof. He is a Senator they all lie some better than others. The best lies come from Senator Durbin
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5931 Jun 26, 2013
In Teh Know wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh you must be the brain trust. it is easy to call some one a traitor with out proof. He is a Senator they all lie some better than others. The best lies come from Senator Durbin
So "the best lies come from Senator Durbin"?

Ahh you must be the brain trust. It is easy to call some one a liar without proof.

See that? I slammed you with your own allegation (and corrected the remedial mistakes in it too).

I'll be waiting for your list of these "best lies" after you finish eating your applesauce with the help of mommy and that special spoon that makes all those airplane noises.

Location hidden

#5932 Jun 26, 2013
<quoted text>
So "the best lies come from Senator Durbin"?
Ahh you must be the brain trust. It is easy to call some one a liar without proof.
See that? I slammed you with your own allegation (and corrected the remedial mistakes in it too).
I'll be waiting for your list of these "best lies" after you finish eating your applesauce with the help of mommy and that special spoon that makes all those airplane noises.
Letís see the standard responses are:
I was for it before I was against it
I have read the health care bill I had nothing to do with the housing collapse
Social Security is not broke that was in (1998)
I did not bounce any checks
I paid for my stamps
These are all scandals he was part of
and commits he made. But in fairness he was not the only one to make the statements.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5933 Jun 26, 2013
In Teh Know wrote:
<quoted text>
Letís see the standard responses are:
I was for it before I was against it
I have read the health care bill I had nothing to do with the housing collapse
Social Security is not broke that was in (1998)
I did not bounce any checks
I paid for my stamps
These are all scandals he was part of
and commits he made. But in fairness he was not the only one to make the statements.
Now it's time for you to PROVE he said any of those "standard responses".

Well?

Can you?

I want a link to where he said EXACTLY those "standard responses" ... one link each for a total of FIVE links.

You're now free to start spinning like a top rather than prove your allegation you lying POS.
Earl

Yorkville, IL

#5934 Jun 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Now it's time for you to PROVE he said any of those "standard responses".
Well?
Can you?
I want a link to where he said EXACTLY those "standard responses" ... one link each for a total of FIVE links.
You're now free to start spinning like a top rather than prove your allegation you lying POS.
Actually, Dennis was a Menace, while Reagan was a president.
By the way, your odd manner of argumentation got us all laughing--get out much?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5935 Jun 28, 2013
Hurl wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Dennis was a Menace, while Reagan was a president.
By the way, your odd manner of argumentation got us all laughing--get out much?
Reagan was an Alzheimers and jelly bean infested joke of a C-list actor who exploded deficits and the national debt, increased the size of government, raised taxes, negotiated with terrorists, and did whatever else Nancy's astrologer told him to do - when he could "recall" of course.

Apparently "odd manner of argumentation" equates to "kicking your conservative candy asses all over this thread while you all cut and run whenever you're questioned with historical facts that expose you".

But that's OK ... we can use your shorter terminology if it hurts less.

And I get out plenty - when I get to help you guys NOT "surge in the polls" to an "electoral landslide", NOT win more seats in the House and NOT take back the Senate.

Of course there's also the DOZENS of times over the years that you tough guys couldn't out-debate me, then couldn't out-insult me, then issued all those blog and chat room threats of yours (saying you'd show up and "blah blah my fu**ing blah") before you backed down like everybody knew damn well you would in advance.

You guys get me all kinds of fresh air!

Any other questions, Hurl?
A little old

Naperville, IL

#5936 Jun 29, 2013
Isn't this forum a little old?
Dr Phill

Romeoville, IL

#5937 Jun 29, 2013
I told this before but Iíll say it again: proper grammar and spelling matter, even in the blogging world. If thatís a little short on the dramatics, then pretend that statement is in neon-flashing lights for extra emphasis.
Just to be clear, bad grammar and spelling is way different than using conversational style or slang. For example, while you may have gotten in trouble in school for starting a sentence with ďandĒ or ďbut,Ē itís not grammatically incorrect. Itís just informal. So while your teacher may have scoffed at this in school, Iím all about breaking the rules you learned in English class regarding formalized writing. In short put down the meth pipe sober up and along the way grow up gay boy.
<quoted text>
Reagan was an Alzheimers and jelly bean infested joke of a C-list actor who exploded deficits and the national debt, increased the size of government, raised taxes, negotiated with terrorists, and did whatever else Nancy's astrologer told him to do - when he could "recall" of course.
Apparently "odd manner of argumentation" equates to "kicking your conservative candy asses all over this thread while you all cut and run whenever you're questioned with historical facts that expose you".
But that's OK ... we can use your shorter terminology if it hurts less.
And I get out plenty - when I get to help you guys NOT "surge in the polls" to an "electoral landslide", NOT win more seats in the House and NOT take back the Senate.
Of course there's also the DOZENS of times over the years that you tough guys couldn't out-debate me, then couldn't out-insult me, then issued all those blog and chat room threats of yours (saying you'd show up and "blah blah my fu**ing blah") before you backed down like everybody knew damn well you would in advance.
You guys get me all kinds of fresh air!
Any other questions, Hurl?
Kirk 4

Wheaton, IL

#5939 Jun 30, 2013
I'm for Kirk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Nuculur option 1,153,664
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 min Sublime1 98,842
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min loose cannon 181,785
Amy 12-19 42 min Mister Tonka 8
abby 12-19 48 min Sublime1 6
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr not a ghost 357
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Mandela 71,007
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:39 am PST

NBC Sports 3:39AM
Jimmy Clausen as surprised as anyone he's starting
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Why Do the Colts Still Insist on Feeding Trent Richardson?
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Dissecting Most Crucial Matchups in Chicago Bears' Week 16 Contest with Lions
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Fantasy Football Week 16: Updated Rankings for Sunday's Action
Bleacher Report 6:02 AM
The Coach That Could Turn Around Bears