Truth101

Naperville, IL

#5873 Jun 11, 2013
go get em wrote:
<quoted text>My dad use to say, when we sat at the supper table and would comment about something he didn't care for.
If I need any shit out of you I will screw your head off and dip it out.
You might want to check your head for that smell, especially if it's squishy and smells that bad.
Because, not real up to date on internet stuff but my grandkids tell me there is no smell-a-vision on t.v. or internet as of yet.
So it has to be real close to you, watch out!
What an idiot! You choose to have your own insurance, huh? What happens when your policy sky rockets pops? I know an uneducated hick such as yourself honestly believed Obama when he said his Obamacare tax would save you 2500! Even the Dems who forced this through admit they Were wrong About its price now. Oh, its pretty creepy when an old tired geezer references his father in every rant! Are your kids special? I mean retarded? Where your kids "jerrys kids"? Turns out Hillarys detail was also surrounded by whores while she travelled! Was Bill with her? Do you think she ever picked up the tab? This is hilarious! Now go play connect the liver spots, pops! Watch out for them death pannels!
centralia

Mount Vernon, IL

#5874 Jun 11, 2013
go get em wrote:
<quoted text>Haven't I heard of you before....
Your some kind of legend or something like that?
Damn it Dad quit busting me on here !
rahm Jizzbucket emanuel

Oswego, IL

#5875 Jun 11, 2013
dont quit yer day job wrote:
<quoted text>
2 bad your momma wasn't a lez
Too bad your mom didn't have the morning after pill or a deep throat!
go get em

Neponset, IL

#5876 Jun 11, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
<quoted text> What an idiot! You choose to have your own insurance, huh? What happens when your policy sky rockets pops? I know an uneducated hick such as yourself honestly believed Obama when he said his Obamacare tax would save you 2500! Even the Dems who forced this through admit they Were wrong About its price now. Oh, its pretty creepy when an old tired geezer references his father in every rant! Are your kids special? I mean retarded? Where your kids "jerrys kids"? Turns out Hillarys detail was also surrounded by whores while she travelled! Was Bill with her? Do you think she ever picked up the tab? This is hilarious! Now go play connect the liver spots, pops! Watch out for them death pannels!
Hows the welfare check doing for you?
Need some extra cash "little boy" I can put in a good word for you at pay day loan.
You must be pretty cheap to not buy your own health insurance.
Sorry I forgot..you don't have insurance.

Compared to you my father and kids are rocket scientist but thats not the point......
Answer some questions not insults

3 republicans presidents = great depression in 20's

reagan..bush = almost depression in 80's

bush 2 alone = almost depression "as close as you can get with out being there".

1 democrat F.D.R = country back to firm footing

1 democrat bill clinton = country back on firm footing

1 democrat obama = soon to be back on firm footing

There is your facts jack...what a moron you are rotflmfaoay.

Granddaughter gave me that one.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5877 Jun 11, 2013
centralia wrote:
<quoted text>Like your momma who rightfully gave up on you as soon as you hit the water in the gas station toilet bowl !
First, get your own insults so you don't have to steal mine from earlier in this thread.

Second, get some better jokes. You're a walking punch line that's funnier than anything you can possibly come up with!

And third, whatever umm ... "busting" ... goes on between you and your daddy is N-O-N-E of our business.

And let's keep it that way!

The earlier poster was correct: Don't quit your day job!
Truth101

Western Springs, IL

#5878 Jun 12, 2013
go get em wrote:
<quoted text>Hows the welfare check doing for you?
Need some extra cash "little boy" I can put in a good word for you at pay day loan.
You must be pretty cheap to not buy your own health insurance.
Sorry I forgot..you don't have insurance.
Compared to you my father and kids are rocket scientist but thats not the point......
Answer some questions not insults
3 republicans presidents = great depression in 20's
reagan..bush = almost depression in 80's
bush 2 alone = almost depression "as close as you can get with out being there".
1 democrat F.D.R = country back to firm footing
1 democrat bill clinton = country back on firm footing
1 democrat obama = soon to be back on firm footing
There is your facts jack...what a moron you are rotflmfaoay.
Granddaughter gave me that one.
Facts? Obamy will have us doin on firm footing? When? Why dont your old senile, wrinkly ass go volunteer for the first round of obamas death pannels? Is your granddaughter as stupid as you are? No go soak them dentures, pops! And you may want to have your granddaughter change your depends! She is probably stealing your social security from your bank account she runs for you because your old ass Cant! How many other moochie family members are you floating in your house of stink?
go get em

Neponset, IL

#5879 Jun 12, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
<quoted text> Facts? Obamy will have us doin on firm footing? When? Why dont your old senile, wrinkly ass go volunteer for the first round of obamas death pannels? Is your granddaughter as stupid as you are? No go soak them dentures, pops! And you may want to have your granddaughter change your depends! She is probably stealing your social security from your bank account she runs for you because your old ass Cant! How many other moochie family members are you floating in your house of stink?
That the best you got "little boy"?
You sound like a little first grader on the school house play ground wanting attention from all the other kids.

You must really be a sad little person and so insecure to have everything coming out of your mouth is an insult.

Oh! but I forgot you don't know anything else so you have to resort to insults other wise you wouldn't have anything to say.

Still rotflmao at you.

I think I will start calling you richard whiskey! Think about that a min.:)

Menace and I would like some answers to the questions we have have ask?

But yet again...you won't!
centralia

Mount Vernon, IL

#5880 Jun 12, 2013
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
First, get your own insults so you don't have to steal mine from earlier in this thread.
Second, get some better jokes. You're a walking punch line that's funnier than anything you can possibly come up with!
And third, whatever umm ... "busting" ... goes on between you and your daddy is N-O-N-E of our business.
And let's keep it that way!
The earlier poster was correct: Don't quit your day job!
What's the best about "Reagan was a menace", His dad having sex with him? That way he can pretend he is a boy again !
Truth101

Western Springs, IL

#5881 Jun 12, 2013
go get em wrote:
<quoted text>That the best you got "little boy"?
You sound like a little first grader on the school house play ground wanting attention from all the other kids.
You must really be a sad little person and so insecure to have everything coming out of your mouth is an insult.
Oh! but I forgot you don't know anything else so you have to resort to insults other wise you wouldn't have anything to say.
Still rotflmao at you.
I think I will start calling you richard whiskey! Think about that a min.:)
Menace and I would like some answers to the questions we have have ask?
But yet again...you won't!
Ok, geezer ,. Why dont you go give "menace" a "rusty trombone"! Answer what, geezer? You have failed to answer or respond to any of Obamas scandals. Whats with your old man insults? Did you hear that at your old man barber shop where you got the two hairs you have left, cut on your smooth as a pumpkin head?
go get em

Neponset, IL

#5883 Jun 12, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
<quoted text> Ok, geezer ,. Why dont you go give "menace" a "rusty trombone"! Answer what, geezer? You have failed to answer or respond to any of Obamas scandals. Whats with your old man insults? Did you hear that at your old man barber shop where you got the two hairs you have left, cut on your smooth as a pumpkin head?
What is it Richard you don't work or you cheat ON YOUR EMPLOYER?
Your on here all hours of the day so either your unemployed and can't get anyone to give you a job or hand out.
Or your at work screwing your employer, which is it?

OH! Hell thats right you don't answer questions, I forgot.

Keep trying "little boy richard" I'm still lol at you for being such an idiot with insults.....when you have nothing else you insult.
go get em

Neponset, IL

#5884 Jun 12, 2013
You still sound like a first grader on the school grounds richard.

My dads bigger than your dad...we got a faster car than you got...your mom wears combat boots.

Makes you sound really little and not mature at all!

rotflmao
Truth101

Chicago, IL

#5885 Jun 12, 2013
go get em wrote:
You still sound like a first grader on the school grounds richard.
My dads bigger than your dad...we got a faster car than you got...your mom wears combat boots.
Makes you sound really little and not mature at all!
rotflmao
Easy, dont mess yourself! Again, mentioning your father! Creepy for a geezer of your age to mention his dad so much! Mother wears combat boots? Again with the old man jokes! Stop it! Get with the times,pops! Now go polish your head and get ready for supper! Corn will be creamed for geezer convenience! Keep smiling!
go get em

Neponset, IL

#5886 Jun 12, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
<quoted text> Easy, dont mess yourself! Again, mentioning your father! Creepy for a geezer of your age to mention his dad so much! Mother wears combat boots? Again with the old man jokes! Stop it! Get with the times,pops! Now go polish your head and get ready for supper! Corn will be creamed for geezer convenience! Keep smiling!
Did your dad ever ask you what you wanted to be when you grew up?
OH! STILL WAITING TO GROW UP AREN'T YOU.....DON'T HAVE MY HEARING AIDS SO I HAVE TO TALK A LITTLE LOUDER!

ROTFLMAO

Still stiffing your company I see "little boy Richard"
Truth101

Chicago, IL

#5887 Jun 12, 2013
go get em wrote:
<quoted text>What is it Richard you don't work or you cheat ON YOUR EMPLOYER?
Your on here all hours of the day so either your unemployed and can't get anyone to give you a job or hand out.
Or your at work screwing your employer, which is it?
OH! Hell thats right you don't answer questions, I forgot.
Keep trying "little boy richard" I'm still lol at you for being such an idiot with insults.....when you have nothing else you insult.
Yeah pops! Im cheating on my employer. I have 2 jobs! I know its Totally unheard of in your political party! Now go play with your ham radio!
go get em

Neponset, IL

#5888 Jun 12, 2013
I forgot again...you don't work just float from library to library to post crap and look funny...
I mean really"look funny".
go get em

Neponset, IL

#5889 Jun 12, 2013
If you have two jobs how do you find time to post unless your doing it at work?
You post all hours of the day...I find that hard to believe...two jobs...giggling.
More of a snicker than giggle.

You can do better "little boy richard"
go get em

Neponset, IL

#5890 Jun 12, 2013
Actually..never had a ham radio.

My kids and grandkids try to keep me up to date with new stuff. I find it hard sometimes but like spending time with the kids.
Kids can make your head keep working and not go stupid like somepeople on here....giggling still..:)
They ask a lot of questions!!!!
Truth101

Chicago, IL

#5891 Jun 12, 2013
go get em wrote:
Actually..never had a ham radio.
My kids and grandkids try to keep me up to date with new stuff. I find it hard sometimes but like spending time with the kids.
Kids can make your head keep working and not go stupid like somepeople on here....giggling still..:)
They ask a lot of questions!!!!
Are your kids and grandkids all fat and stupid? I bet they are! You probably had to adopte because your wiener never "rose" to the occasion because impotence was common for morons like you who had to take jobs eating paint chips! I can see it also brought on early senility. Now go back to looking at dirty pictures on the internet, wondering what you are seeing!
go get em

Neponset, IL

#5892 Jun 12, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
<quoted text> Are your kids and grandkids all fat and stupid? I bet they are! You probably had to adopte because your wiener never "rose" to the occasion because impotence was common for morons like you who had to take jobs eating paint chips! I can see it also brought on early senility. Now go back to looking at dirty pictures on the internet, wondering what you are seeing!
Are you telling me how your family looks because most people who insult others are most likely looking at their own self traits and family and describle others as they own reflection.

Now "little boy richard" don't be so down on yourself.

Put those kids and wife on a good meal plan and they will shape up real soon.
You need to start walking more and stop going to all libraries using their computars and look for a job.

Figure that richard whiskey out yet?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5893 Jun 12, 2013
centralia wrote:
<quoted text>What's the best about "Reagan was a menace", His dad having sex with him? That way he can pretend he is a boy again !
I'll say it again ...

We DON'T WANT TO KNOW what your dad does to you or what goes on with you and other boys!

Truth seems to be in to that sort of thing though so you might want to get together with him - if "fact king" will let you.

They may or may not be a couple again ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min Grey Ghost 1,231,553
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr DrGuru 189,514
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Whiny1 5,982
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr red and right 53,435
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 hr TRD 70,006
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr needs editing 99,529
Amy 5-21-15 10 hr PEllen 17
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]