Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois in 2010?

Posted in the Chicago Forum

Comments (Page 265)

Showing posts 5,281 - 5,300 of6,537
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Truth101

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

BTW, using liberal loons like the Huffington Post or Media matters as a credible source doesnt help your case! You may as well quote Obama, Hillary, or Holder themselves.
too funny

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Truth101 wrote:
BTW, using liberal loons like the Huffington Post or Media matters as a credible source doesnt help your case! You may as well quote Obama, Hillary, or Holder themselves.
This from someone who obviously gets his news from the Republican news outlet, Fux news. And gets his political views from Limbaugh, Beck, Levin and Hannity. I'll bet he even buys all the cheap shit those morons peddle to their gullible listeners. Probably even buys those overpriced gold coins from Goldline (he won't know he got screwed till he tries to sell them). LMAO!!!!
Bush Regime quotes

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

The Iraq war will cost little, and Iraq oil will pay for it.
-Dickhead Cheney
Bush Regime quotes

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

I don't believe that the United States has the responsibility for reconstruction, in a sense...[Reconstruction] funds can come from those various sources I mentioned: frozen assets, oil revenues and a variety of other things, including the Oil for Food, which has a very substantial number of billions of dollars in it.
-Rumsfeld
Bush Regime quotes

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

We're dealing with a country that can really finance its own reconstruction, and relatively soon.
-Paul Wolfowitz
Michele Bachmann

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

I'm getting sick and tired of playing lookout every time we stop at a rest stop, Marcus. I'm an important woman and was the leading candidate from my party for POTUS not so long ago. And No, for the hundredth time, I will not introduce you to Lindsey Graham. I introduced you to Larry Craig and we saw how that turned out. Your little escapade in that airport cost him his job. Thank goodness the party hooked him up with a lobby job in DC. And another thing, you need to change your password. I overheard the servants talking about you e-mails. Gayboy is a bit too obvious. And by the way, your subscription to your man on boy sex magazine has expired. I checked with the IRS and your writing the subscription cost as a business expense is questionable at best. They are sending an auditor out, so make sure you get rid of any copies that have their pages stuck together. I also heard one of the servants say that all of our kids look just like the chauffeur. What's that about? I'm off for a meeting with Sarah Palin. She has offered to help with some ideas on how to bilk,...oops... I mean raise money from my loyal fans.

PS...I left a sausage out for you (just the size you like). If you play with it, be sure to put a rubber on it. The last time we had sausage it tasted like...well to put it bluntly, like shit.
I agree

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Bush Regime quotes wrote:
We're dealing with a country that can really finance its own reconstruction, and relatively soon.
-Paul Wolfowitz
I agree with your ratings, most of those Bush regime quotes were nuts.
Truth101

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

How about Obamas "summer of Recovery" ? That was four years ago! Infact, Biden promised "a half million"jobs a month? Didnt Obama claim there Were all kinds of shovel ready jobs just Waiting? He later said there Werent any!The only jobs Obama has given Were tempory, part time, low paying! Month after month, year after year! Cant wait til his health care fiasco gets under way in october! Its so bad, even the IRS (who will be in charge of enforcing it) union members want to be exempt from it along with alot of other unions who no doubt, voted for all of this by voting for this idiot! Give the fools what they voted for! Infact, Lets tax the unions! They have deep pockets! They come out in droves for the Dems who forced this through. Let them pay double if not triple! Let them pay for all the other lazy slobs who collect welfare and also vote for the Dems! Let the unions pay triple for all of the illegals Obama wants to grant amnesty to so they can one day, vote Democracratic! Tax the unions! Tax the unions! Yes, we can!
your ok

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Truth101 wrote:
How about Obamas "summer of Recovery" ? That was four years ago! Infact, Biden promised "a half million"jobs a month? Didnt Obama claim there Were all kinds of shovel ready jobs just Waiting? He later said there Werent any!The only jobs Obama has given Were tempory, part time, low paying! Month after month, year after year! Cant wait til his health care fiasco gets under way in october! Its so bad, even the IRS (who will be in charge of enforcing it) union members want to be exempt from it along with alot of other unions who no doubt, voted for all of this by voting for this idiot! Give the fools what they voted for! Infact, Lets tax the unions! They have deep pockets! They come out in droves for the Dems who forced this through. Let them pay double if not triple! Let them pay for all the other lazy slobs who collect welfare and also vote for the Dems! Let the unions pay triple for all of the illegals Obama wants to grant amnesty to so they can one day, vote Democracratic! Tax the unions! Tax the unions! Yes, we can!
Don't worry, your welfare and food stamps are safe for now. But if the Rethuglicans even get put in charge they will go and you'll be picking up aluminum cans and selling your wife's snatch for for food money.
Truth101

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

your ok wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry, your welfare and food stamps are safe for now. But if the Rethuglicans even get put in charge they will go and you'll be picking up aluminum cans and selling your wife's snatch for for food money.
If I was a welfare receiving scumbag type like you, I wouldnt be criticizing scumbags on welfare! Why is it when welfare is criticized, all the liberal retards feel its threatened and shit thier pants out of fear? Welfare is for losers! I know it, you know it, everyone knows it! It's because they all vote Democrat is why you support welfare! Look around, the most Democratic areas also have the largest concentration of welfare users and abusers! Even in the red states, the sponges are all in the democrat cities! Speaking of selling snatch, yell your old lady I saw her add on Craig's list! Oh, the things she does for fifty bucks! Make sure she brushes her teeth before you kiss her Tonight!
Truth101

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

I think the unions should be taxed! Especially the Public Sector union employees or GM Auto(government funded bail outs) Employees! Lets see, they receive lots of PAID vacation time. They get lots of PAID sick time. They get PAID Personal days. They even accure sick time for a pay out of thousands of dollars for unused days upon retirement). Most all of these types vote heavy in every election. They always vote Democratic! What is wrong with making them pay alot more to fund the crazy programs the Dems favor? Its only fair, right! They "vote their paycecks" Everyone knows the unions have lots of money and always have plenty to help some scandal ridden Democrat in a tight race when he needs them!Lets make them pay more! It makes sense! Who could disagree? We could tell them its for the children!
your ok

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Truth101 wrote:
<quoted text> If I was a welfare receiving scumbag type like you, I wouldnt be criticizing scumbags on welfare! Why is it when welfare is criticized, all the liberal retards feel its threatened and shit thier pants out of fear? Welfare is for losers! I know it, you know it, everyone knows it! It's because they all vote Democrat is why you support welfare! Look around, the most Democratic areas also have the largest concentration of welfare users and abusers! Even in the red states, the sponges are all in the democrat cities! Speaking of selling snatch, yell your old lady I saw her add on Craig's list! Oh, the things she does for fifty bucks! Make sure she brushes her teeth before you kiss her Tonight!
Since I'm not married, you must be thinking of your mother.
Marcus Bachmann

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Watch it Michele. If you keep this shit up, I'll put those pictures of you getting buggered by Newt while blowing Boehner on line.
Truth101

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

your ok wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont doubt your not married legally, yet. Rest assured, your short, fat, bald, bumbling stumbling governor is working on it! Now go buy yourself something nice on that LINK card, you earned it! According to Obama, there is no shame being a deadbeat. Infact, he encourages it! It works for him!
Repub Pukes

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Let me guess you are a product of the Chicago public school system or an illegal.
your ok wrote:
<quoted text>
Rich Daley

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

I think you mean Holder sucking Obama"s dick.
Marcus Bachmann wrote:
Watch it Michele. If you keep this shit up, I'll put those pictures of you getting buggered by Newt while blowing Boehner on line.
Dr Phil

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Cut and paste gay boy how is the meth therapy working or should I say how are you living off the SSI check.
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
As opposed to the media center of repukes ... you know Faux "news"/GOP TV?
Since all they do is push repuke talking points do you think maybe they tend to push more LIES than the "mainstream media"?
Here's some latest news that might give you a clue:
"Study: Media Fact-Checker Says Republicans Lie More"
http://www.cmpa.com/media_room_press_05_28_13...
And this is in addition to the other studies that said repukes who watch Faux "news" are even less informed than those who seek NO NEWS at all!
So what say you to the above question?
101s mommy

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Judged:

Sorry for my son's inappropriate postings. We're trying to get him back on his mediation but are having a problem getting a doctor to accept his Medicaid card. The last doctor who saw him said his problem is that he refuses to accept the fact that he's a homosexual. Some of his lashing out is due to my profession. It's not easy turning tricks at my age. But my little 101 does his part by cleaning out my douche bag after I snag a customer. I just wish I knew what he did with all those used rubbers he begs me to bring home. Really, I don't want to know.
Truth101

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Momma, I told you to keep your sorry ass off this site. Keep this up and you'll be washing your own douche bag out.
centralia

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Judged:

Free hot rod and give him a try at it !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,281 - 5,300 of6,537
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

54 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min fetch almighty 1,034,303
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min wojar 167,647
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 36 min lol 3,780
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 44 min j_m_w 96,143
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 44 min RJS 7,552
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 50 min Frijoles 65,148
Abby 4-19 1 hr greenwichvillage 24
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance