Truth101

Elmwood Park, IL

#5770 May 27, 2013
go get em wrote:
<quoted text>You really are a twisted and sick person that has no reason to be on earth.
You have no trail back to obama on any of it including the I.R.S.
The I.R.S thing was wrong but not his fault.
Like I said in my earlier post, which president has not used these things to protect the country?
I bet you believe in santa clause and the easter bunnoy too!
You sure believe in a lot of crap that isn't true.
P.S. You might want to lower your insults on peoples families.
That just goes to show how big of a low life you really are.
Grandpa use to say "when you can walk under a snake and scratch his stomach, you have fell to a new low". Does that sound close to you?
These scandals will all come back to Obamy! Wait and see! How do you know whats true? Lets let these investigations run thier course. Obamas greasy hands are all over them! Too bad! Who cares what your gramps said! He was probably as stupid and clueless as you are!
go get em

Neponset, IL

#5771 May 27, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
<quoted text> These scandals will all come back to Obamy! Wait and see! How do you know whats true? Lets let these investigations run thier course. Obamas greasy hands are all over them! Too bad! Who cares what your gramps said! He was probably as stupid and clueless as you are!
Let's try this one more time and see if you answer it? How do you know he's guilty or he knew anything about this stuff?
How come we never had all these investigations when Bush and Cheny were in office and did this crap? Gun walking..pulling records to check people out!!!!!
We know for a fact that the i.r.s has been targeting people for years! Not just one side but both.

Like I said, when you start losing the conversation thats when you bring out the insults because you have nothing really good to say. That shows your wrong and have no information to add.

Please come back when you grow up and want to have a good conversation. You also may want to try to post with one name and not 20 plus...AKA NAMES.

Also, I don't have to defend my grandfather...he served 30 yrs in the army and If you were to meet him "in his prime or even later yrs". He would show you who was a better man and a real man.

As my dad would say "you wouldn't make a good pimple on his ass".
closed for repairs

Carterville, IL

#5772 May 27, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
<quoted text> These scandals will all come back to Obamy! Wait and see! How do you know whats true? Lets let these investigations run thier course. Obamas greasy hands are all over them! Too bad! Who cares what your gramps said! He was probably as stupid and clueless as you are!
Obama's approval rating has actually gone up. Every prediction you have made has been wrong. You have shitforbrains. Carry on.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5773 May 27, 2013
closed for repairs wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's approval rating has actually gone up. Every prediction you have made has been wrong. You have shitforbrains. Carry on.
I think ShitForBrains ... literally ... has shit from his feet all the way up to his hair follicles.

$100 bucks says you could grow organic, heirloom tomatoes in his scalp!
Truth101

Oak Brook, IL

#5774 May 28, 2013
go get em wrote:
<quoted text>Let's try this one more time and see if you answer it? How do you know he's guilty or he knew anything about this stuff?
How come we never had all these investigations when Bush and Cheny were in office and did this crap? Gun walking..pulling records to check people out!!!!!
We know for a fact that the i.r.s has been targeting people for years! Not just one side but both.
Like I said, when you start losing the conversation thats when you bring out the insults because you have nothing really good to say. That shows your wrong and have no information to add.
Please come back when you grow up and want to have a good conversation. You also may want to try to post with one name and not 20 plus...AKA NAMES.
Also, I don't have to defend my grandfather...he served 30 yrs in the army and If you were to meet him "in his prime or even later yrs". He would show you who was a better man and a real man.
As my dad would say "you wouldn't make a good pimple on his ass".
Keep playing stupid, geezer! You Really think Obama knew nothing about any of the scandals that are piling up on him? You probably Were the pimple on your dads ass! Who did Bush ever put the IRS on? You aint got nothing, do you? Obamas death pannels will deal with you, pops! Rest assured! Oh, you forgot to tell me of all of Hillarys accomplishments! Tell me one! She did nothing but run up travel miles and attend parties on the governments money. First, as a criminal first lady, them unproductive senator and finally as an incompetent Secretary of State! Her claim to fame is her cheating husband! Can you blame him? God, is she Fugly! Typical democrat female politician! Its a requirement!
Hmmm

Mattoon, IL

#5775 May 28, 2013
Where was the outrage from the loonies and Fox when Bush used the IRS, FBI, CIA and Secret Service to Go After Opponents?

Bush even had churches who had the audacity to criticize his wars investigated by the FBI.

Those IRS agents who went after those lying baggers for trying to get tax exempt status should be given bonuses.
go get em

Neponset, IL

#5776 May 28, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
<quoted text> Keep playing stupid, geezer! You Really think Obama knew nothing about any of the scandals that are piling up on him? You probably Were the pimple on your dads ass! Who did Bush ever put the IRS on? You aint got nothing, do you? Obamas death pannels will deal with you, pops! Rest assured! Oh, you forgot to tell me of all of Hillarys accomplishments! Tell me one! She did nothing but run up travel miles and attend parties on the governments money. First, as a criminal first lady, them unproductive senator and finally as an incompetent Secretary of State! Her claim to fame is her cheating husband! Can you blame him? God, is she Fugly! Typical democrat female politician! Its a requirement!
Did you try reading post #5619...your answer to your question!

To all the rest of your dribble in this post...lets apply this to all the republicans that have been in office.

Nancy R spending spree while in white house.
Ron sleeping in meetings and no recall of iran-contra!
Rons pardons of crooks.
Executive privilage to stop all investigations on bush and dick boy!
Bush letting 9/11 happen!(He didn't know these were bad people)!

Where is your answer to this question?
2 presidents in office that were never elected to office..ford and bush
Truth101

Oak Brook, IL

#5777 May 28, 2013
go get em wrote:
<quoted text>Did you try reading post #5619...your answer to your question!
To all the rest of your dribble in this post...lets apply this to all the republicans that have been in office.
Rons pardons of crooks.
You need to stay focused pops! What is important now is to investigate all of Obamas scandals! Talk about pardons? Check out all of Billy Bob clintons! Talk about criminal.....
Hmmm

Mattoon, IL

#5778 May 28, 2013
Funny how the same people who gave Bush and Cheney a pass for their PROVEN criminal activities are calling for investigations on their UNPROVEN claims against he Obama administration. Due to International criminal indictments, Bush and Cheney can't even travel to most countries. How embarrassing for us is that?
give us a break

Mattoon, IL

#5779 May 28, 2013
How ironic that someone who can't tell the truth should post under the name of Truth101.
Jill

Mendota, IL

#5780 May 28, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
Funny how the same people who gave Bush and Cheney a pass for their PROVEN criminal activities are calling for investigations on their UNPROVEN claims against he Obama administration. Due to International criminal indictments, Bush and Cheney can't even travel to most countries. How embarrassing for us is that?
You are soooo right. War crimes is Cheney's middle name.
Jill

Mendota, IL

#5781 May 28, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
<quoted text> You need to stay focused pops! What is important now is to investigate all of Obamas scandals! Talk about pardons? Check out all of Billy Bob clintons! Talk about criminal.....
All of the fools who tried to stop Obama need to put their investigations on new things. He won fool. Twice. Next...
Truth101

Oak Brook, IL

#5782 May 28, 2013
Jill wrote:
<quoted text>
You are soooo right. War crimes is Cheney's middle name.
Hey, how about all the innocent people obamy killed with his drones. Talk about war crimes! Lets turn him over to the sissy judges in Europe who wear the fruity wigs for trial!
Truth101

Oak Brook, IL

#5783 May 28, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
Hey dick head, Bush was in Africa last year! What a lying scumbag! Investigations are done to make a case! It will be proven! Give it time!
Truth101

Oak Brook, IL

#5784 May 28, 2013
go get em wrote:
Rons pardons of crooks.
Hey geezer! Bush was elected twice! He beat fat Al gore and horse faced john kerry. Now go rub your old wrikly pale ass with preperation H for a cheap thrill!
Truth101

Oak Brook, IL

#5785 May 28, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
Where was the outrage from the loonies and Fox when Bush used the IRS, FBI, CIA and Secret Service to Go After Opponents?
Bush even had churches who had the audacity to criticize his wars investigated by the FBI.
Those IRS agents who went after those lying baggers for trying to get tax exempt status should be given bonuses.
Yeah but now those IRS agents who carried out Obamas illegal orders will be fired! Probably by Obama himself! Eric Holder was ordered by Obamy to investigate himself! What a joke!
go get em

Neponset, IL

#5786 May 28, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
<quoted text> Hey geezer! Bush was elected twice! He beat fat Al gore and horse faced john kerry. Now go rub your old wrikly pale ass with preperation H for a cheap thrill!
You see thats how full of crap you really are.
Bush didn't get elected twice....he got appointed by the supreme court the first time.
They rigged the election the second time.

Gore had the popular vote and the supreme court should have never weighted in on that issue. Even the supreme court judges are starting to say it out loud. They stepped in to a pile and it will come back to bite them later. Then all you republicans will be crying foul.

Really must bother you that I am older and wiser...you are so young and stupid insecure....and believe crap feed to you by fox news.

Did you catch the news the other day on fox? Dole said you guys are idiots and need to close the doors for a short time and think about how stupid you republicans really are.

You are going down the wrong path the wrong way.

By the way whats you excuse for ford being in office other than to pardon nixon and the rest of those crooks.

Also you guys want to talk about dean and ....yahooooo!
Lets talk about nixons first vice president before ford, the one that went bonkers and was removed from office?

Come on truth 101 and moe lets drag you out for this conversation not insults and lies.
go get em

Neponset, IL

#5787 May 28, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah but now those IRS agents who carried out Obamas illegal orders will be fired! Probably by Obama himself! Eric Holder was ordered by Obamy to investigate himself! What a joke!
Thats better than when bush was in office or other republicans.
They got pardoned or excutive priviliage rights.
Truth101

Oak Brook, IL

#5788 May 28, 2013
go get em wrote:
<quoted text>You see thats how full of crap you really are.
Bush didn't get elected twice....he got appointed by the supreme court the first time.
They rigged the election the second time.
Gore had the popular vote and the supreme court should have never weighted in on that issue. Even the supreme court judges are starting to say it out loud. They stepped in to a pile and it will come back to bite them later. Then all you republicans will be crying foul.
Really must bother you that I am older and wiser...you are so young and stupid insecure....and believe crap feed to you by fox news.
Did you catch the news the other day on fox? Dole said you guys are idiots and need to close the doors for a short time and think about how stupid you republicans really are.
You are going down the wrong path the wrong way.
By the way whats you excuse for ford being in office other than to pardon nixon and the rest of those crooks.
Also you guys want to talk about dean and ....yahooooo!
Lets talk about nixons first vice president before ford, the one that went bonkers and was removed from office?
Come on truth 101 and moe lets drag you out for this conversation not insults and lies.
Weighted in? Who cares about Dole and his gimp arm? He is old trash! Who cares about Nixon or Ford? Stay focused, pops! Lets talk about Obamas scandals! They are adding up quick!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5789 May 28, 2013
go get em wrote:
Rons pardons of crooks.
WOW ...

Obfuscation101 sure is having a hard time answering your questions!

Maybe the 101 is an indication of how many times you have to ask them before you get an answer?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min John Galt 1,108,374
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 28 min KiMerde 49,751
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 43 min LessHypeMoreFact 46,552
A Culture Riot Comes to Chicago 46 min Culture Auditor 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 59 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,940
RAY RICE was a BAD BOY, but what about JEREMY H... 1 hr NFL BLACK THUGS 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Global Lukewarming 68,461
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••