Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

olive wrote:
<quoted text>
You should send an email saying how disgusted and mad you are. It worked so well last time. LOL!
Damn that was funny ...

ZING!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

the fact king wrote:
Dear, Reagan was a MENACE can you understand this your a M-O-R-O-N!
That's not an answer to my previous question.

Since you've obviously finished your "extracurricular" activity with Truth101 (for now), you have plenty of time to answer it.

I'll ask again ...

Are you really that stupid that you call somebody else a moron when you still don't know what a run-on sentence is, where to put a question mark, how to capitalize the first word of (what should be) the following sentence, where to put commas, how to spell, or when to use a contraction of the words "you" and "are"?

Well?

Do you, moron?
GOP Vs USA

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

You need to understand if you have read earlier post Reagan was a Menace is a frustrated gay boy who has been kicked out of every gay bar in Oak Lawn.
QUOTE who="the fact king"]Dear, Reagan was a MENACE can you understand this your a M-O-R-O-N!
Harry Reid

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Are you really that stupid that you still live in Oaklawn living off SSI in a shit hole apartment. Waiting for your next government check pathetic.
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really that stupid that you still don't know what a run-on sentence is, where to put a question mark, and the need to capitalize the first word of (what should be) the following sentence?
Maybe you should stick to your usual posting about guys "jerking off".
Or how about this ... since Truth101 admitted to wanting guys to "suck off" other guys in his earlier post, why don't you two just stop posting and get a room already!
Jill

Waterman, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

disgusted wrote:
we should fear her...I think she's more evil,sly,better liar then Obama.SHe is in and around LOTS of scandals going back to Richard Nixon. I had a child serve in Afghanistan so yes I do care about people and people dying in Benghazi,in the war(s),in the womb,etc.I want life for everyone EXCEPT Jodi Arias...she deserves the death penalty..! Anyway....Im more likely to not vote republicans either next time around. harder and harder to tell the difference between Dems and Repubs.
Again with the Nixon bs. That talking point won't stick. You people are fools. Do you know that it is likely that the Dems will control the White House from now on? The states will have mostly Repub governors and the White House will be Dem. You people if you want to be competitive you have to change. Republicans lie constantly. You may want to start pretending to care about regular people. That will get a Republican in the White House. I think Cristie is likeable and the Republicans are pretending to treat him as an outsider so he can campaign like one in 2016. Pretty obvious but oh well.
Reagan was a fool

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Jill wrote:
<quoted text>
Again with the Nixon bs. That talking point won't stick. You people are fools. Do you know that it is likely that the Dems will control the White House from now on? The states will have mostly Repub governors and the White House will be Dem. You people if you want to be competitive you have to change. Republicans lie constantly. You may want to start pretending to care about regular people. That will get a Republican in the White House. I think Cristie is likeable and the Republicans are pretending to treat him as an outsider so he can campaign like one in 2016. Pretty obvious but oh well.
With the changing demographics, you would think the Republicans would never take the White House. I think they will rig the electoral college to make their candidate win in 2016. If they had done that in 2012, Romney would have won. That's the only way they can win and don't think they won't try it.
ashley

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

I agree
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

the fact king wrote:
Reagan was a MENACE looks like they just busted your balls the ones shoved in your a$$ you wetard/cuntbitch!
That's not an answer to my previous question.

Since you've obviously finished your "extracurricular" activity with Truth101 (for now), you have plenty of time to answer it.

I'll ask again ...

Are you really that stupid that you call somebody else a moron when you still don't know what a run-on sentence is, where to put a question mark, how to capitalize the first word of (what should be) the following sentence, where to put commas, how to spell, or when to use a contraction of the words "you" and "are"?

Well?

Do you, moron?
Hmmm

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

the fact king wrote:
Reagan was a MENACE so you are worried about run-on sentences really who cares you live in your moms basement it's a holiday weekend why don't you come our for air OOPS I bet mommy has a/c for you so do you have boys deliver your food to you threw a basement window I am guessing you are not enough to know who Reagan was without watching the history channel or on your sponge bob computer BTW while were at it I bet you have sponge bob on your tv all day long why don't you watch bob the builder he might show you a whole new life there hint hint and you mom did call and post on Topix complain about a worthless bastard you are so instead on complaining about us get out of your house the butch/dyke and get a li fe so here's a little diddy for you to learn and sing for yourself
Sha na na na, sha na na na na,
Yip yip yip yip yip yip yip yip
Mum mum mum mum mum mum
Get a job Sha na na na, sha na na na na
Every morning about this time
She get me out of my bed
A-crying get a job.
After breakfast, everyday,
She throws the want ads right my way
And never fails to say,
Mum mum mum mum mum mum
And when I get the paper
I read it through and through
And my girl never fails to say
If there is any work for me,
And when I go back to the house
I hear the woman's mouth
Preaching and a crying,
Tell me that I'm lying 'bout a job
That I never could find.
Mum mum mum mum mum mum
So in conclusion tell your mom I hope this gets you out of her basement and get a real life and job if not let me know were you live and I can show her a good time and if your in the Coles County/Charleston IL area stop by so I see I still have a lot of characters left so did you read all this so can't wait for your tard post back you MORON Wetard/Cuntbitch
Judging from your spelling and grammar, I would guess you must be at least 12 years old. Do you have anyone you could get to edit your posts? Seriously, I'm embarrassed for you.
closed for repairs

Herrin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Bob Dole says this about the Republican party. So true.Two bucks says our resident teabaggers say Bob Dole is an idiot.......well, he is a Republican.

CNN)– National Republicans have shifted so drastically in the past decade that the party’s most vaunted figure - former President Ronald Reagan - would no longer find a home in the GOP, former Sen. Bob Dole claimed Sunday.

“Reagan couldn’t have made it,” Dole said, adding he too would also have faced challenges in today’s Republican Party.

Instead of operating day-to-day in a nonelection year, the national party should focus on broader plans to rehabilitate itself after the losses of 2012, the former Kansas lawmaker said.

“I think they ought to put a sign on the national committee doors that says ‘Closed for repairs’ until New Year’s Day next year. Spend that time going over ideas and positive agendas,” Dole, who was the Republican nominee for president in 1996, said on “Fox News Sunday.”

He also assigned blame for Washington’s current state of gridlock to President Barack Obama, who he argued was failing to bridge divides between the capital’s ideological camps.

“I think that the president, he lacks communication skills with his own party, let alone the Republican Party. And he’s on the road too much,” Dole said, quipping Obama was a “good golfer.”

“I think one mistake he’s made was not getting together more with Congress early on in his first administration. There's nothing like knowing the person you are talking to on the telephone, if you had an opportunity to sit down with that person and visit - not about anything, but just visit."
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

the fact king wrote:
Reagan was a MENACE so you are worried about run-on sentences really who cares you live in your moms basement it's a holiday weekend why don't you come our for air OOPS I bet mommy has a/c for you so do you have boys deliver your food to you threw a basement window I am guessing you are not enough to know who Reagan was without watching the history channel or on your sponge bob computer BTW while were at it I bet you have sponge bob on your tv all day long why don't you watch bob the builder he might show you a whole new life there hint hint and you mom did call and post on Topix complain about a worthless bastard you are so instead on complaining about us get out of your house the butch/dyke and get a li fe so here's a little diddy for you to learn and sing for yourself
Mum mum mum mum mum mum
Every morning about this time
She get me out of my bed
A-crying get a job.
After breakfast, everyday,
She throws the want ads right my way
And never fails to say,
Mum mum mum mum mum mum
And when I get the paper
I read it through and through
And my girl never fails to say
If there is any work for me,
And when I go back to the house
I hear the woman's mouth
Preaching and a crying,
Tell me that I'm lying 'bout a job
That I never could find.
Mum mum mum mum mum mum
So in conclusion tell your mom I hope this gets you out of her basement and get a real life and job if not let me know were you live and I can show her a good time and if your in the Coles County/Charleston IL area stop by so I see I still have a lot of characters left so did you read all this so can't wait for your tard post back you MORON Wetard/Cuntbitch
Nope ... that's still not an answer to my previous question.

I'll ask again ...

Well?

Do you, moron?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

the fact king wrote:
I am embarrassed for you to admit you are from the cho town as the King Of Topix wetard/cuntbitch can you u-n-d-e-r-s-t-a-n-d that MORON?
And that's STILL not an a-n-s-w-e-r to my previous question.

I'll ask again ...

Well?

Do you, moron?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Judging from your spelling and grammar, I would guess you must be at least 12 years old. Do you have anyone you could get to edit your posts? Seriously, I'm embarrassed for you.
You sure he's not 11 ... and just ACTING older?
Joe

Geneva, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure he's not 11 ... and just ACTING older?
all yuou fustrations can be solved at the link below
have fun!

http://chicago.craigslist.org/i/personals...
closed for repairs

Herrin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

the fact king wrote:
Reagan was a MENACE I invite you to Chicago and take a stroll here their up to 17 murders all ready who knows you could be next I'm sorry that would mean you would have to get out of your moms basement and I bet your all stocked up for the day got your Cheetos bags lying around and just asking do you have your own Slurpee machine I bet you do mommy bought you one didn't she should I come by while your out and show mom a goodtime I bet she would love it?
^ Even Bob Dole thinks you are a retard.^
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
all yuou fustrations can be solved at the link below
have fun!
http://chicago.craigslist.org/i/personals...
Try again ... preferably in English next time.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

the fact king wrote:
Reagan was a MENACE I invite you to Chicago and take a stroll here their up to 17 murders all ready who knows you could be next I'm sorry that would mean you would have to get out of your moms basement and I bet your all stocked up for the day got your Cheetos bags lying around and just asking do you have your own Slurpee machine I bet you do mommy bought you one didn't she should I come by while your out and show mom a goodtime I bet she would love it?
Here's a FACT for you, king: That's STILL not an a-n-s-w-e-r to my previous question!

I'll ask again ...

Well?

Do you, moron?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

the fact king wrote:
Reagan was a MENACE I invite you to ....
I invite YOU to try something new: give your hand a rest, stop doing what you do to other males like Truth 101 and check out the FEMALES on the site that Joe posted.

That assumes that there's females on that site and that Joe isn't like you and Truth101. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

Maybe that site can do what that Marcus Bachmann clinic couldn't!
closed for repairs

Herrin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

the fact king wrote:
wow that's what your mom calls you there wetard/cuntbitch Marion Il yes that's were they send all the friggin mental patients and cho mos?
U mad bro?.

Yes, they send the mental patients here because we can cure them. It is filled with people from Chicago. You guys breed insanity and run amok with guns. Not so much here. I guess we will be seeing you soon.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

the fact king wrote:
Man dude does it really bother you that I do this run-on sentence thing like you suggest you must really not have a life if this is all you have to do I don't use periods but I believe you do and must be having one right now make sure to use the right pads there butch/dyke and if this really pisses you off then my job is done aint it M-O-R-O-N BUT JUST FOR YOU WETARD/CUNTBITCH HERE'S A LITTLE SOMETHING FOR YOU?.<!@#$%^&*()_+ Happy now there butch get out of your mommy's basement?
Nope ... that's STILL not an a-n-s-w-e-r to my previous question, little man.

I'll ask again ...

Well?

Do you, moron?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

54 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,084,514
Ask Amy 8-1-14 5 min PEllen 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min wojar 175,241
Abby 8-1-14 8 min PEllen 1
Ku Klux Klan recruitment drive raises old fears... 22 min Hurray 1
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 26 min Chicagobunny 528
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 26 min Duck Hook 1,880
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 20 hr RACE 97,585
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE