Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois in 2010?

Posted in the Chicago Forum

Comments (Page 259)

Showing posts 5,161 - 5,180 of6,591
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Moe

Park Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

oh really wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that explain Jim Thompson, Jim Edgar and George Ryan? The problem is not party affiliation, it's the lousy candidates the Republicans come up with. And it's not just in Illinois. Look at that bunch of morons that were running for POTUS in 2012. Seriously, Michelle Bachmann, Herman Cain and Rick Santorum Give us a break.
As opposed to the dilettante we have in the White House? Any of those candidates would have been a better choice than the empty suit traipsing around in the White House now. This guy has been a colossal failure for over four years now and you have the audacity to chastise Bachmann, Cain, or Santorum?
Moe

Park Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
what was posted and see things that weren't posted. Are you an inbred teapublican by chance?
Again ... that "diversionary tactic" only works on the Faux "news" boards. It won't save you here.

The link I posted earlier destroys that lie that you keep saying to cover for your here.
Now back to those questions you're running from ...
You still have not one, not two, not three ... but FOUR questions to answer:
1) Can you tell me how me admitting to being another poster somehow equates to me "hiding my identity"?
2) Can you tell me where I said the "the whole group is racist"? I want the thread name and post number.
3) Do you need those examples of teapublican racism posted again on this thread too? Yes or no?
AND
4) Why did you lie and say Obama was "inexperienced" and say "It's an incontrovertible fact that Obama had no executive or legislative experience before taking office."?
I'll be waiting for another rambling non-answer as you try to spin out of supplying proof to your previous asinine allegations, blatant lies and bogus right wing talking points.
Maybe one of the smarter Stooges should do the posting for you from now on?
It's honestly funny that you want to talk about a lack of intellect and then proceed to spew out an expletive? Please show me one person with any kind of intellectual maven who engages in that kind of childish behavior? Then to add isnult to injury, you continue to inoculate the same redundant comments? Needless to say, you truly sound like an uneducated imbecile. However, I'll indulge you since this colloquy is rather amusing to me.

When you state that the "Tea Party is racist" you are implying that the entire movement is bigoted whether you want to acknowledge that or not. As reiterated before, parse your sentences next time so you aren't making a gross generalization. Don't blame me for your inability to compile a laconic point. That said, there is no disagreement with me that there are a few racists within that group just like there are some in the Democratic Party.

It's absolutely laughable that you are still contending that Obama had experience when that couldn't be any further from the truth. No matter how many times you spew out the same mendacious drivel, he still didn't have any legislative, executive, and private sector experience. What's funny is that links your provided either didn't pass or he merely voted on them. At the end of the day, he is still the most unqualified president in the history of this country and it shows. Boo hoo to you!

As for your other questions, I'll address them with brevity since they are beyond the realm of moronic.

First, I've said it once and I'll say it again, I don't care how many screen names you have nor did I state you are hiding your identity. It would be impossible to accomplish such given the crap you compile on a daily basis. Though I am curious as to why you do that?

Secondly, this is really not that simple of concept to grasp. When you state that the "Tea Party is racist" you are inadvertently saying the whole group is bigoted. Please tell me even you are capable of understanding that?

Third, I don't care if you provide the links or not because they don't prove the movement is racist. Why you continue to argue about this depicts how childish you are? Your obsession with the Tea Party is creepy.

Fourth, you clearly need to vette your own hero because he doesn't have legislative, executive, and business experience and it shows. Don't get mad at me because your hero is a failure.

That said, get some new lines that doesn't involve your typical liberal scuttlebutt because you sound like a dolt. Faux News? Teapublicans? Is that really all you have? How old are you for god sakes? Grow up, educate yourself, and learn how to be a productive citizen. The bottom line is you need to deal with Obama being a failure because the ship is sinking now and it couldn't happen to a bigger liar.:)
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
It's honestly funny that you want to talk about a lack of intellect and then proceed to spew out an expletive? Please show me one person with any kind of intellectual maven who engages in that kind of childish behavior? Then to add isnult to injury, you continue to inoculate the same redundant comments? Needless to say, you truly sound like an uneducated imbecile. However, I'll indulge you since this colloquy is rather amusing to me.
When you state that the "Tea Party is racist" you are implying that the entire movement is bigoted whether you want to acknowledge that or not. As reiterated before, parse your sentences next time so you aren't making a gross generalization. Don't blame me for your inability to compile a laconic point. That said, there is no disagreement with me that there are a few racists within that group just like there are some in the Democratic Party.
It's absolutely laughable that you are still contending that Obama had experience when that couldn't be any further from the truth. No matter how many times you spew out the same mendacious drivel, he still didn't have any legislative, executive, and private sector experience. What's funny is that links your provided either didn't pass or he merely voted on them. At the end of the day, he is still the most unqualified president in the history of this country and it shows. Boo hoo to you!
As for your other questions, I'll address them with brevity since they are beyond the realm of moronic.
First, I've said it once and I'll say it again, I don't care how many screen names you have nor did I state you are hiding your identity. It would be impossible to accomplish such given the crap you compile on a daily basis. Though I am curious as to why you do that?
Secondly, this is really not that simple of concept to grasp. When you state that the "Tea Party is racist" you are inadvertently saying the whole group is bigoted. Please tell me even you are capable of understanding that?
Third, I don't care if you provide the links or not because they don't prove the movement is racist. Why you continue to argue about this depicts how childish you are? Your obsession with the Tea Party is creepy.
Fourth, you clearly need to vette your own hero because he doesn't have legislative, executive, and business experience and it shows. Don't get mad at me because your hero is a failure.
That said, get some new lines that doesn't involve your typical liberal scuttlebutt because you sound like a dolt. Faux News? Teapublicans? Is that really all you have? How old are you for god sakes? Grow up, educate yourself, and learn how to be a productive citizen. The bottom line is you need to deal with Obama being a failure because the ship is sinking now and it couldn't happen to a bigger liar.:)
This is HILARIOUS!

You still haven't figured out that every single time you post to me you're gonna those same questions over and over again until you answer them.

Some might even call that a "lack of intellect" on your part.

Now back to those questions you're running from ...

You still have not one, not two, not three ... but FOUR questions to answer:

1) Can you tell me how me admitting to being another poster somehow equates to me "hiding my identity"?

2) Can you tell me where I said the "the whole group is racist"? I want the thread name and post number.

3) Do you need those examples of teapublican racism posted again on this thread too? Yes or no?

AND

4) Why did you lie and say Obama was "inexperienced" and say "It's an incontrovertible fact that Obama had no executive or legislative experience before taking office."?

I'll be waiting for another rambling non-answer as you try to spin out of supplying proof to your previous asinine allegations, blatant lies and bogus right wing talking points.

Maybe one of the smarter Stooges should do the posting for you from now on?
Sigmund Freud

Bartlett, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Menace, you still have Penis envy issues don't you?
Reagan was a fool

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

-inoculate the same redundant...

-inability to compile a laconic point...

-the same mendacious drivel..

You are an idiot.

Only a person with a limited education would try to pass himself off as an intellectual by using terms like that on a blog site. Again, do you seriously think you're fooling anyone?

BTW, glad to see you see Michelle Bachmann as a good presidential candidate. She stays in office courtesy of morons like you.
Reagan was a fool

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

It's rather hypocritical borderline ironic that you want to talk about draft dodging when Obama didn't even serve in the military. Aren't you bright enough to realize that statement is completely counterproductive to your argument? Needless to say, talk about being thewless. You honestly can't make this stuff up!

Obama was 11 years old when the draft ended. Does your defending Bush and Cheney mean that you see draft dodging as admirable? If so you must think the dope addict and pedophile Rush Limbaugh is a national treasure.

Is thewless another one of your "educated" words?

About the closest you've ever been to a college is Beck University.
Popeye

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Obama never signed up for Selective Services. Biden received 5 college deferments to avoid Viet Nam. Clinton received deferments the claimed he would have went had his lottery number "came up"! John Kerry faked three quick injuries so he could leave Viet Nam in what, 3 months! Rambo! Al Gore served as a reporter for Stars and stripes and tried to get a purple heart for a paper clip! Woohoo! What a bunch of great Americans! Now, let's talk about Obama's and Hillary's tragic way they handled Benghazi and the attempted cover up! If not, we can talk about Obama's criminal misuse of the IRS to harass conservative groups! Why did obamas justice dept. Steal phone records of his friends in the AP? That's all good, huh? Let's not lose sight of Benghazi though! It's gold!
Reagan was a fool

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Popeye wrote:
Obama never signed up for Selective Services. Biden received 5 college deferments to avoid Viet Nam. Clinton received deferments the claimed he would have went had his lottery number "came up"! John Kerry faked three quick injuries so he could leave Viet Nam in what, 3 months! Rambo! Al Gore served as a reporter for Stars and stripes and tried to get a purple heart for a paper clip! Woohoo! What a bunch of great Americans! Now, let's talk about Obama's and Hillary's tragic way they handled Benghazi and the attempted cover up! If not, we can talk about Obama's criminal misuse of the IRS to harass conservative groups! Why did obamas justice dept. Steal phone records of his friends in the AP? That's all good, huh? Let's not lose sight of Benghazi though! It's gold!
Two weeks from now, even Fox news will give up looking for that smoking gun on Benghazi.

They'll be focusing on Obama's barbers parking tickets. The GOP's super secret investigating team (headed by the ever fearless Michelle Bachmann) has discovered that he's gotten tickets since Obama was elected. The GOP will be calling for investigations on this growing scandal. Of course some will say this is grounds for impeachment. The GOP's chief arsonist/car thief will be hitting all the Sunday talk shows warning us of this impending scandal. It's going to be such a big story that Lindsey Graham may even come out of the closet. Really, it's that big.

You do know that all of the fairy tales told by the swift boaters have been thoroughly debunked as lies. You really need to stop getting your information from right wing web sites. BTW, your hero Bush lost his status to fly for refusing to take a drug test. And wasn't it amazing that he was able to go around hundreds of others to get into the Guard? And how do you know Obama never signed up for the Selective Service? Got some inside info or did Glenn Beck tell you that? Couldn't have been Limbaugh. For some reason that's a subject old Flush stays away from. I have no idea why.
Popeye

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Obamas problems aren't going away anytime soon! They have the smoking gun on Benghazi! Obama couldn't intimidate the 3 witnesses who testified last week and more will come forward! What? Don't you have an excuse for his IRS abusing his political enemies? Maybe you know why his justice department went after AP reporters phone records! These are the types of misuses of power that the average idiot Obama voter can understand. This will be just the start! Benghazi is the main story here.
go get em

Neponset, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
It's rather amusing that you write this gibberish and actually believe it. Obama has been in office for nearly four and a half years now and you are still talking about Bush? While you liberals continue to recite the same old vapid talking points, it still doesn't rectify the fact that Obama has lost over seven million jobs since his inception. That is a verifiable fact per Obama's own jobs council that you would have known had you been paying attention. However, it seems as though most of you liberals are content on caterwauling and employing an endless amount of excuses to divert the attention away from this failure of a Commander-in-Chief. By the way, Obama has doubled the amount of food stamps, but I'm sure that's because of Bush right? That said, grow up and stop with the excuses because most Americans aren't buying it anymore. Let me know when your flawless leader ever does anything wrong?
This arguement is like a car going over a cliff and plunging 600 ft. hitting the bottom and being totaled.
You can fix the car but it takes time and money, then the car is still never the same.
The same with our economy, bush trashed it and it will take 20 plus years to repair the damage done.
I live in a reallity world and believe very little I read or see unless I have first hand experiance in it.
I am grown up and face the facts as they are. You should try the same my friend.
go get em

Neponset, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
It's rather funny that you want to talk about destroying the country when we have the most divisive president ever sitting in the White House now. This is the same duplicitious individual who ran on unifying the country thereby claiming "there are no red states or blue states" only to turn around an engage in blatant partisan politics. Look no further than Obamacare and the Stimulus Package, which was rammed through without any Republican support. That's a rather unprecedented move for a guy you claim that works across the aisle, huh? Then to add insult to injury, he accuses the Republicans of wanting dirty air and water while basically telling them to sit in the back of the car because they can't have the keys back? Please tell me why the opposition would be willing to work with him when he is constantly spewing out invective and blaming everyone else for his own foibles?
That said, Obama's only agenda is to win back the House and depose of the Republicans so he can enact his far left radical agenda. In other words, he wants a single party power without any opposition to get all of his liberal policies through. This is a guy who is willing to put the entire country in jeopardy to bestow his failed ideologies on everyone. By the way, you do realize that one of Obama's own jobs council members in Jeffrey Immelt shipped jobs overseas, right? Of course you didn't because the media would never divulge that information to the left. However, I have no problem with companies going elsewhere especially if our own legislatures can't enact policies conducive to growth. After all, people don't go into business to lose money, right?
In case you missed the e-mail, reagan and company sent 200 plus time the jobs overseas than any other president in history.

Before the election of obama republicans went to the polls to vote for him because they didn't want to face clinton in the final election and thought he couldn't win. Guess what!

Then after he won right from the get go they oppossed anything being done they could.

Policies conductive to growth...is that short for trickel down economics.....didn't work for reagan or bush 1...and 2.
Even if they all said it was voodoo economics, they still done it because of their rich friends.

Remember this my friend....Bill Clinton said it best in one sentence!

It's the economy stupid!

If you can win the potus spot by just that one line....your president before was really bad. Think about that for one minute!
go get em

Neponset, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it has nothing to do with the inexplicable deaths of four Americans that the White House continues to lie about, right? Nothing like changing the talking points twelve times and sending out Ambassador Rice to promulgate lies in front of the American people. Oh no, it's got to be a conspiracy theory because Obama said so, right? I mean, it's only been eight months and there are still no answers to the tradegy in Benghazi. That must be the most transparent government Obama has been talking about, right? That said, the only person that can stop Hillary Clinton from winning in 2016 is herself and she is in some deep trouble not to mention the Obama Administration - scandal after scandal.
In your earlier post you talked about working together to get stuff done.

Why is it republicans want an investagation into everything going on. They call everything a cover up and when bush and cheny were in office any investigations were meet with excutive privilage.

So can you tell me the difference? People were being killed under bushs watch at places around the world and no invistagations...why?

You really need to come out from under that rock my friend and see the light.

Republicans helped vote obama into office in the first place now you want to cry!

Lets make up your mind! My friend.
go get em

Neponset, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

By the way moe... how many times have republicans voted to over turn obamacare....still not done.

So when you look at obama being in office for 4 plus years and trying to fix the economy of bush.

You should get a pretty good picture of what it will take to fix the economy...many years if ever!
Rastus

Plainfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Since Kirk has returned he has reversed his stands on immigration and gun control, and his new best friend is dick durbin. He is a traitor to the constitutions of the U.S.A.And Ill., to the people of Ill., and to the Republican party. I will not vote for him again.
go get em

Neponset, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Moe my friend answers to 5683 to 5686.
Where you at my friend googling?
Reagan was a fool

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Unless you're Batshit Bachmann, Joe Walsh, Alan West, Herman Cain, Ricky Santorum, Oops Perry, $arah Palin, Rafael Cruz, Rand Paul, today's GOP has no use for you. Even old Reagan would be considered a RINO by this bunch of crazies. Republicans with brains would do well in growing a pair of balls and stand up to these government hating lunatics.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Rastus wrote:
Since Kirk has returned he has reversed his stands on immigration and gun control, and his new best friend is dick durbin. He is a traitor to the constitutions of the U.S.A.And Ill., to the people of Ill., and to the Republican party. I will not vote for him again.
Constitutions?

LOL ... God you're an idiot.

I'd ask you to learn how to capitalize and stop making up words, but then you're posts wouldn't be anywhere near as funny.

Keep it up!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Oh Rastus?

See if you can find the sneaky little gift I left you in my above post.

Hint: It's a set-up!
Conservative

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Open on this
Reagan was a fool

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

The record on Darrell Issa needs to be set straight. He was never convicted of on any of his 3 arrests for car theft. And that little arson charge, he beat that one too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,161 - 5,180 of6,591
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 8:58PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE