Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois in 2010?

Posted in the Chicago Forum

Comments (Page 258)

Showing posts 5,141 - 5,160 of6,590
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Moe

Park Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Reagan was a fool wrote:
<quoted text>
Were any of the Democrats involved in the drummed up WMD lies? True that several bought into the lies and voted to go along with Bush and his henchmen. It didn't take them long to realize they had been hoodwinked. Setting your GOP talking points aside, Bush and his war mongering VP own Iraq. To say nothing of the millions Cheney pocketed, both he and Cheney belong in a jail cell for number of Americans they are directly responsible for getting killed or injured. Too bad the president wouldn't go along with his own party when they wanted a full investigation. You're defending those two draft dodging cowards is hilarious.
.....is opprobrious and profoundly cumbersome.
If you're going to try to impress by using 50 cent words, at least use them in proper context. LMAO!!
Your use of a thesaurus is more than obvious. Trying to impress or over compensating for a lack of education?
If you were even remotely politically savant, you would have known that prominent Democrats like John Kerry, Hillary Clinton, and John Edwards were on record stating they believed that there were imminent threats of WMD's, and thus signed off on the war. That's pretty ubiquitous knowledge that anyone with a pulse knew about. Perhaps it would behoove you to do some research before spewing out these asinine liberal talking points and ridiculous conspiracy theories that only a moron would believe?

It's rather hypocritical borderline ironic that you want to talk about draft dodging when Obama didn't even serve in the military. Aren't you bright enough to realize that statement is completely counterproductive to your argument? Needless to say, talk about being thewless. You honestly can't make this stuff up!

As for the rest of your folly, I'm sorry that I am highly educated and have an extensive vocabularly. It's truly amazing what happens when you pick up and book and peruse through it, huh? By the way, overcompensate is one word. Thanks for playing my liberal counterpart.
Moe

Park Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Reagan was a fool wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome back. How did your meeting with your parole officer go? I just hope your community service doesn't interfere with your posting on here. You offer great comic relief for us and would hate to see you disappear again.
Is that really all you have? Aren't you intelligent to formulate something pithy for once instead of your religious use of ad hominem? How old are you to be acting like such an imbecilic dullard? Anyhow, you must have me confused with your typical OWS liberal malefactor who caterwauls and riots when they don't get their way? That said, how is your ilk doing these days? However, I do appreciate your commentary because it makes me realize how lucky I am to have been raised properly with conservative values.
Moe

Park Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

go get em wrote:
<quoted text>By chance did you see the Iowa straw polls?
The republicans couldn't even agree on the right count in some counties because of voting irregularity. They were voting for republicans only at that time! So this voter fraud....both sides!
Yes abortion is about abortion and nothing more. Your looking for a crack in the door to get a start.
Try bullshit some where else.
First and foremost, who said that voting fraud isn't a two way street? Last time I checked, most people agree that it occurs on both sides of the aisle, which is why the Republicans pushed for more strigent voter requirements to prevent such corruption. However, it was the Democrats who excoriated their efforts because they either know they directly benefit from voter fraud or that their base is too stupid and lazy to obtain an ID. Why else would anyone oppose protecting the sanctity and integrity of one of the most sacred rights granted to us by your constitution? By the way, that same corruption that the Republicans tried to prevent is the main reason why Norm Coleman was defeated by Al Franked in Minnesota. Of course, you won't hear the media covering that issue. That said, please don't conflate imposing stricter requirements with voter supression because it's a complete and arrant non sequitur.
Mr Ed

Herrin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
That said, how is your ilk doing these days?
Glad you asked. We are doing great. We beat the crap out of Romney, gained seats in the House and Senate, passed Obamacare, killed Osama, forced the rich to pay their share and gay marriage is now legal in thirteen states. How you guys doing? Tell everybody here what the Republican party has done. Please list a few of their accomplishments. That shouldn't take long.
Moe

Park Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
Still trying to win the "racism from teapartiers" argument by countering an imaginary point that I never made you illiterate and quite possibly inbred trailer-dweller?
Again, that only works on the Faux "news" boards.
And you're trying to excuse you're inability to explain how I hid my identity by admitting to being someone by saying you were being "facetious"?
Again, that only works on the Faux "news" boards.
I see you also added another lie about Obama to try to defend (and by that I mean "spin") the last one you said about him too.
accomplishments of Obama before he became president:
Senator Obama is one of the authors of the Honest Leadership and Open Government Act (S. 2180).
The Congressional Ethics Enforcement Commission Act (S. 2259)
The Transparency and Integrity in Earmarks Act (S. 2261)
The Curtailing Lobbyist Effectiveness through Advance Notification, Updates, and Posting Act (The CLEAN UP Act)(S. 2179)
Want more?
Go here you lying sack of shit: http://www.govtrack.us/congress/person.xpd...
So that means the count goes up.
Now you have not one, not two, not three ... but FOUR questions to answer:
1) Can you tell me how me admitting to being another poster somehow equates to me "hiding my identity"?
2) Can you tell me where I said the "the whole group is racist"? I want the thread name and post number.
3) Do you need those examples of teapublican racism posted again on this thread too? Yes or no?
AND
4) Why did you lie and say Obama was "inexperienced" and say "It's an incontrovertible fact that Obama had no executive or legislative experience before taking office."?
I'll be waiting for another rambling non-answer as you try to spin out of supplying proof to your previous asinine allegations, blatant lies and bogus right wing talking points.
Maybe one of the smarter Stooges should do the posting for you from now on?
First and foremost, I've already won the Tea Party argument since you haven't even remotely proved your claim. Whether or not there is any elements of racism within that movement is irrelevant as that still doesn't prove the entire faction is bigoted. That was my main point of emphasis, which can't be disproved. However, you are too contumacious to acknowledge you were wrong and thus have to resort to more name calling and straw man arguments.

Secondly, it's absolutely dumbfounding how ignorant you are especially when it comes to a president that you voted for twice and still support. It is not a hidden secret that Obama had absolutely no legislative, executive, or business experience prior to being sworn into office back in 2008. Perhaps you're too immersed in this flailing liberal that you are totally devoid of reality? By the way, voting doesn't signify the aforementioned. Why you think that's a contortion is beyond me? As reiterated before, perhaps you should vette those you support next time otherwise you would have known this. On a side note, if you still denounce everything I've contended, please enlighten me on which policies he legislated and executed before winning the presidency? Moreover, I'd like for you to point out to me where he has ever made a payroll, which constitutes any kind of private sector experienced?

That said, your diatribes are pathetic and tiring. The fact that you can't come up with anything plausible to add while continuing engage in name calling speaks volumes of what a stumblebum you are. Then to add insult to injury, you dwell on these absurd issues that have absolutely no bearing on the current deleterious policies imposed by this incompetent administration. Needless to say, it shows a lack of intellect and irascibleness on your part, which typifies most liberals. Secession anyone?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
First and foremost, I've already won the Tea Party argument since you haven't even remotely proved your claim. Whether or not there is any elements of racism within that movement is irrelevant as that still doesn't prove the entire faction is bigoted. That was my main point of emphasis, which can't be disproved. However, you are too contumacious to acknowledge you were wrong and thus have to resort to more name calling and straw man arguments.
Secondly, it's absolutely dumbfounding how ignorant you are especially when it comes to a president that you voted for twice and still support. It is not a hidden secret that Obama had absolutely no legislative, executive, or business experience prior to being sworn into office back in 2008. Perhaps you're too immersed in this flailing liberal that you are totally devoid of reality? By the way, voting doesn't signify the aforementioned. Why you think that's a contortion is beyond me? As reiterated before, perhaps you should vette those you support next time otherwise you would have known this. On a side note, if you still denounce everything I've contended, please enlighten me on which policies he legislated and executed before winning the presidency? Moreover, I'd like for you to point out to me where he has ever made a payroll, which constitutes any kind of private sector experienced?
That said, your diatribes are pathetic and tiring. The fact that you can't come up with anything plausible to add while continuing engage in name calling speaks volumes of what a stumblebum you are. Then to add insult to injury, you dwell on these absurd issues that have absolutely no bearing on the current deleterious policies imposed by this incompetent administration. Needless to say, it shows a lack of intellect and irascibleness on your part, which typifies most liberals. Secession anyone?
Speaking of "lack of intellect" you lying sack of shit .. there's not a single answer to any of those questions in that rambling post there - just spin and repeated lies from your last post.

IMAGINE THAT!

Congrats on the repeated admission of defeat there by continuing to accuse me of stating or meaning things I neither said nor meant regarding "the whole group is racist". I noticed you still can't post back to me where I said that with a thread name and post number.

You tend not see what was posted and see things that weren't posted. Are you an inbred teapublican by chance?

Again ... that "diversionary tactic" only works on the Faux "news" boards. It won't save you here.

Also, saying "It is not a hidden secret that Obama had absolutely no legislative, executive, or business experience prior to being sworn into office back in 2008." does not make it true, you lying sack of shit.

The link I posted earlier destroys that lie that you keep saying to cover for your previous lie that you'll see in number 4 below.

Again ... repeatedly LYING to put me on the defensive is a typical conservative "diversionary tactic" that will not save you here.

Now back to those questions you're running from ...

You still have not one, not two, not three ... but FOUR questions to answer:

1) Can you tell me how me admitting to being another poster somehow equates to me "hiding my identity"?

2) Can you tell me where I said the "the whole group is racist"? I want the thread name and post number.

3) Do you need those examples of teapublican racism posted again on this thread too? Yes or no?

AND

4) Why did you lie and say Obama was "inexperienced" and say "It's an incontrovertible fact that Obama had no executive or legislative experience before taking office."?

I'll be waiting for another rambling non-answer as you try to spin out of supplying proof to your previous asinine allegations, blatant lies and bogus right wing talking points.

Maybe one of the smarter Stooges should do the posting for you from now on?
Reagan was a fool

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

I wonder who Moe is trying to impress? Himself I suspect. A truly intelligent and educated person would never use the kinds of words he uses. It's been my experience that those who use those fifty cent words are usually poorly educated types who think it makes them look smart and are over compensating for their lack of education. Sorry Moe, but you're fooling no one.

BTW, you probably don't know it, but Reagan was a MENACE is literally kicking you butt. You're just to dumb to know it. But by all means please keep posting. You're better than Comedy Central. And how about sharing with us who you're backing for 2016. Let me guess, Bachmann or Santorum?
go get em

Neponset, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Hillary 2016
go get em

Neponset, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
First and foremost, who said that voting fraud isn't a two way street? Last time I checked, most people agree that it occurs on both sides of the aisle, which is why the Republicans pushed for more strigent voter requirements to prevent such corruption. However, it was the Democrats who excoriated their efforts because they either know they directly benefit from voter fraud or that their base is too stupid and lazy to obtain an ID. Why else would anyone oppose protecting the sanctity and integrity of one of the most sacred rights granted to us by your constitution? By the way, that same corruption that the Republicans tried to prevent is the main reason why Norm Coleman was defeated by Al Franked in Minnesota. Of course, you won't hear the media covering that issue. That said, please don't conflate imposing stricter requirements with voter supression because it's a complete and arrant non sequitur.
First and foremost lets set the record straight.
Republicans do the most bitching about voter fraud than anyone.

Now having said thats let's see OH YA! They had the first president never elected to office "ford" as president.
They had the first president appointed to the office by the supreme court "bush". Which the supreme court should have never taken the case and had a revote in florida. The supreme court is even saying that now. They have opened a can of worms.

It is a two way street but republicans want to close the one side down for their benefit.

It's called smoke and mirrors my friend.
go get em

Neponset, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

P.S. THINK YOUR WRONG ON MINNESOTA ALSO!

They have a very strong republican base up there.
I also have a lot of republican friends who live there and they didn't like the vote but they accepted it for what it was. He got the vote out.
go get em

Neponset, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
Why else would anyone oppose protecting the sanctity and integrity of one of the most sacred rights granted to us by your constitution?
While we are on the subject...in who's world do we elect the president.

Last time I remember the electorial college had the vote for that and not the people.

Because if they did Gore would have been president instead of bush.
He had the popular vote when the supreme court appointed bush!

Did I miss something my friend?
Moe

Park Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

go get em wrote:
<quoted text>I think the unemployment rates are dropping are they not? Alot of people are going back to work.
If you truely believe what you have written then lets work together and not pull apart....But I doubt if you believe your own writing!
While you can tout the hapless decline in the unemployment rate at 7.6%, the real jobless rate still hovers around 12-15%. That is a horrendous statistic especially when we only created 169,000 jobs last month while not even adding one in the manufacturing sector. It's just too bad they don't factor in those who are underemployed and/or not looking for work otherwise the numbers would continue to rise. That said, it still doesn't matter because Obama's jobs plan has been an overt failure as he's lost over seven million jobs according to his own jobs council. Nothing like spending nearly a trillion dollars on a failed Stimulus Plan!
Moe

Park Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

go get em wrote:
<quoted text>Lets see, who caused all this unemployment and no benefits..hummmmm.
OH! Bush and company.
Lets see a large percentage of people leaving the work force didn't want to work in the first place.
Food stamp is out of control but that is a cause and effect theory.
Bush caused a close to depression time and this was the effect!
It's rather amusing that you write this gibberish and actually believe it. Obama has been in office for nearly four and a half years now and you are still talking about Bush? While you liberals continue to recite the same old vapid talking points, it still doesn't rectify the fact that Obama has lost over seven million jobs since his inception. That is a verifiable fact per Obama's own jobs council that you would have known had you been paying attention. However, it seems as though most of you liberals are content on caterwauling and employing an endless amount of excuses to divert the attention away from this failure of a Commander-in-Chief. By the way, Obama has doubled the amount of food stamps, but I'm sure that's because of Bush right? That said, grow up and stop with the excuses because most Americans aren't buying it anymore. Let me know when your flawless leader ever does anything wrong?
Mr Ed

Herrin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Why hell yeah, we were doing great until Obama came along.
Moe

Park Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

go get em wrote:
popeye noticed you avoided #5916.
By the way reagan started this stuff back in the 80's and it didn't work then. Old man bush called it voodoo economics but continued it and they almost destroyed the country.
Then jr. does the same crap and were back in the same boat with the country in the crapper.
So you guys want to blame someone else except the people at fault. Come on get smart.
Jobs going over seas...thank you reagan and company raiders...who bought and dismantled companies...stole the pension funds and left the govnment to pick up the tab.
You guys would rather destroy the country than try to work together and fix what is wrong.
Thats why we shall be destroyed from within and not by another country.
It's rather funny that you want to talk about destroying the country when we have the most divisive president ever sitting in the White House now. This is the same duplicitious individual who ran on unifying the country thereby claiming "there are no red states or blue states" only to turn around an engage in blatant partisan politics. Look no further than Obamacare and the Stimulus Package, which was rammed through without any Republican support. That's a rather unprecedented move for a guy you claim that works across the aisle, huh? Then to add insult to injury, he accuses the Republicans of wanting dirty air and water while basically telling them to sit in the back of the car because they can't have the keys back? Please tell me why the opposition would be willing to work with him when he is constantly spewing out invective and blaming everyone else for his own foibles?

That said, Obama's only agenda is to win back the House and depose of the Republicans so he can enact his far left radical agenda. In other words, he wants a single party power without any opposition to get all of his liberal policies through. This is a guy who is willing to put the entire country in jeopardy to bestow his failed ideologies on everyone. By the way, you do realize that one of Obama's own jobs council members in Jeffrey Immelt shipped jobs overseas, right? Of course you didn't because the media would never divulge that information to the left. However, I have no problem with companies going elsewhere especially if our own legislatures can't enact policies conducive to growth. After all, people don't go into business to lose money, right?
Moe

Park Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Reagan was a fool wrote:
Old man bush called it voodoo economics but continued it and they almost destroyed the country.
Then jr. does the same crap and were back in the same boat with the country in the crapper.
Good points...

Trickle down economics have never worked and have resulted in the greatest disparity of income in history. We are well on our way to a South American economy. Electing Mitt Romney would have only speeded that up.
How in the world working people can believe the Republican party has their best interest in mind is beyond me.
The latest GOP ploy is to take away over time pay. And to think they can say this is a pro worker idea with a straight is hilarious. This is just another example of the GOP doing the bidding of their corporate sponsors.
Henry Ford knew that if he wanted to sell his cars, people had to be able to afford them. That's why he paid good wages to his workers. With a world wide customer base, today's corporate leaders don't worry about that.
Today's corporation don't even try to show patriotism. Look at Halliburton. After making billions from the US tax payers they've
moved their corporation to another country to save on taxes.
It's rather choice of you to question Bush's military experience when Obama never served. Please enlighten me on how that kind of hypocrisy works to help your cause? You do realize that makes you sound foolish, right? By the way, Bush served the Texas National Guard honorably, which is more than I can say about Obama regarding anything.

The war that you on the left constantly dwell on was signed off by prominent Democrats like Clinton, Kerry, and Edwards. The fact that you don't even realize that speaks volumes of your sheer ignorance.

While you chastise capitalism, please show me where there's been a better economic model in the world? There's a reason why most people migrate to the United States for better opportunity and it's not because of Keynesian Economics. It may not be perfect, but there isn't a flawless system out there, which is why the US is one of, if not, the wealthiest countries in the world. By the way, you can't mulitply wealth by dividing it. Perhaps you can convey that message to Obama and his failed economic policies?

The vast majority of the Bush tax cuts that you are blithely chastising went to those making $250,000 and under. In other words, it's a bold face lie for you to say that the extension of that policy strictly benefitted the rich. In fact, those you liberals constantly flout only comprised $80 billion of the nearly $3.9 trillion those cuts cost.

As for the rest of your drivel, please tell me how anyone has benefitted from Obama's liberal policies? Nothing like losing over seven million jobs, 1 in 6 in poverty, over $4,000 dollars lost in wealth per family, inflation, 16% increase in students defaulting on their loans, 42% increase in bankruptcies, 34% increase in foreclosures, 50 million people on food stamps, 600% increase in disability claims, thirty year lows on both the MI and CCI, historic debt and deficit levels, and the most anemic GDP growth since the Great Depression. That said, the only thing the Democrats have done is still a level of dependency on the government. What's absolutely laughable is that most of you liberals don't even realize how much your politicians patronize you because they think you're too stupid to do anything on your own.

That said, please stop with your liberal utopian based rants and talking points because they sound so silly. There's a reason why Obama continues to fail and it has everything to do with his feckless leadership and moribund policies. Usurpring and regulating, expanding government, and continuing to spend money we don't have will continue to be our downfall. If only a successful business guy and former governor like Mitt Romney were elected!
Moe

Park Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

go get em wrote:
My point.......
Like I said this whole thing about clinton is just to stop her from winning 2016.
They have no one that can beat her and she has the brains with jimmy carvilles help.
Help Nate Silver...what do you say my boy?
Tell us now so the republicans can save the trip to the polls.
Of course it has nothing to do with the inexplicable deaths of four Americans that the White House continues to lie about, right? Nothing like changing the talking points twelve times and sending out Ambassador Rice to promulgate lies in front of the American people. Oh no, it's got to be a conspiracy theory because Obama said so, right? I mean, it's only been eight months and there are still no answers to the tradegy in Benghazi. That must be the most transparent government Obama has been talking about, right? That said, the only person that can stop Hillary Clinton from winning in 2016 is herself and she is in some deep trouble not to mention the Obama Administration - scandal after scandal.
Moe

Park Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Reagan was a fool wrote:
Companies that are american and move their headquarters out to avoid taxes should be taxed at a 50% profit rate to sell in america. Or they should be put on a list and told this company is not american then let americans decide if they want to buy their product or not.
I'll bet Halliburton was drooling at the thought of Mitzi getting into the White House. Considering that he was being advised on foreign affairs by the same neo con cabal that gave us Iraq, who can blame them?
With Mitzi in the White House and John McCain as Secretary of State, Halliburton would be rolling in cash.
Please tell me why companies relocating overseas is so outlandish in your eyes? The only people you should be directing your anger at is our own government who continues to hamper businesses with the higest corporate tax rate in the world and an endless amount of regulations. The fact you can sit there and blithely blame business owners for moving is rather choice since it's not your money. Until legislatures start employing favorable policies to keep businesses in America, then I don't blame them one bit for going elsewhere. After all, the name of the game is to make profits, which allots them the ability to expand their payrolls. By the way, a member of Obama's own jobs council Jeffrey Immelt paid no taxes while shipping millions of GE jobs overseas, which begets the next question? Aren't you outraged by that or is your anger only limited to the Republicans? Oh yeah, get a new line and stop reciting Halliburton. Don't you think that's getting a little old?
Moe

Park Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Reagan was a fool wrote:
<quoted text>
And we thought that bunch of retreads they tried out in 2012 was bad. Look at the names we're hearing now. Even the lame ass Rick Perry is wanting back in. Old skanky Sarah has started trolling for cash and hinting she might run. Her fans are loyal and even the revelation of her bout with jungle fever didn't change that.
Please tell me why you are spouting off about Rick Perry and Sarah Palin since neither will be the Republicans next nominee? It would also behoove you to not talk about retreads especially with the dolt we have in the White House now.
Moe

Park Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

oh really wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that explain Jim Thompson, Jim Edgar and George Ryan? The problem is not party affiliation, it's the lousy candidates the Republicans come up with. And it's not just in Illinois. Look at that bunch of morons that were running for POTUS in 2012. Seriously, Michelle Bachmann, Herman Cain and Rick Santorum Give us a break.
As opposed to the dilettante we have in the White House? Any of those candidates would have been a better choice than the empty suit traipsing around in the White House now. This guy has been a colossal failure for over four years now and you have the audacity to chastise Bachmann, Cain, or Santorum?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,141 - 5,160 of6,590
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

92 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min LRS 174,482
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min DBWriter 1,078,758
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 min Tixy 67,884
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 min truth 48,846
Voting Whites NO LONGER hold majority in Ohio. 55 min WeDoneOutBabiedThemDevils 1
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 58 min TW_sugar_daddio 6
Abby 7-23 1 hr PEllen 13
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 10:02AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••