Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois in 2010?

Posted in the Chicago Forum

Comments (Page 256)

Showing posts 5,101 - 5,120 of6,591
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Reagan was a fool

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Moe must be busy looking up words in his Thesaurus this morning. Either that or he's complying with judges order to spend his weekends in jail.
Reagan was a fool

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Reagan was a failed b grade actor and a doddering old fool who was foisted off on the public by a group of California fat cats for one reason. The needed a patsy who would do their bidding on tax cuts. The press looked the other way when he started telling his lies. Even after his phony Welfare Queen fib was shown to be false, he kept repeating it at every opportunity. If Nancy hadn't been past her prime, old blue eyes isn't the only one she would meeting in the Lincoln bedroom. Given her past reputation on infidelity, she would have been pulling a train with his entire cabinet.
Reagan was a fool

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Good news for the real fact king. The Charleston library is now opened 7 days a week. The staff has threatened to ban his use of the computers. Something about the number of complaints they've been getting about his nose picking and BO problem.
Moe

Park Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
You illiterate and quite possibly inbred trailer-dweller ...
Post back to me where I said "the whole group is racist".
Hint: When you try to win an argument by countering an imaginary point that the other person never made, you lose.
It makes you look like ... well ... the illiterate and quite possibly inbred trailer-dweller that you see in the reflection of your computer monitor.
Now you have not one, not two, but THREE questions to answer:
1) Can you tell me how me admitting to being another poster somehow equates to me "hiding my identity"?
2) Can you tell me where I said the "the whole group is racist"? I want the thread name and post number.
And of course ...
3) Do you need those examples of teapublican racism posted again on this thread too? Yes or no?
I'll be waiting for another rambling non-answer as you try to spin out of supplying proof to your previous asinine allegations.
Maybe one of the smarter Stooges should do the posting for you from now on?
It's absolutely refreshing to wake up to more gibberish from the most irascible guy I've ever seen on the Internet before. I can't even begin to tell you how great it is to see how tetchy you become after confuting everything you say. It honestly makes me feel that I'm doing my job as nothing brightens my day than angering your average liberal. Even better is how I'm an inbred trailer dweller now?:) That said, while we are talking about hints, it would be propitious if you could possibly refrain from name calling because that denotes a person who is losing the argument. However, it wouldn't matter either way since your diatribes are about as laughable as trying to convince the average liberal to work and actually pay taxes.

First, if you bothered to read my previous posts you would have noticed that I was being facetious about you hiding your identity. In fact, it's blatantly obvious who you are given your writing style, excessive usage of ad hominem, and asinine logic. I'd also like to point out I could care less how many screen names you have as my emphasis was to point out how weird you are. You are honestly one hateful and rather strange individual my friend.

Secondly, when you blithely state that the Tea Party is racist, you are basically implying that the entire movement is bigoted. Whether you meant it or not is irrelevant as you are still coming across the same way. Now if you would have just said that there are a few bigots within the group than I would have acquiesced. However, you didn't, which made your remarks fallacious and a complete generalization. Perhaps you should parse your comments so you don't sound like such an extremist next time? In other words, it just comes down to gumption my friend!

Thirdly, as reiterated a thousand times before, providing those examples doesn't prove that the entire Tea Party is racist. You're not going to find many people who will deny that simple factoid. There are racial elements in both political parties, which begets the next question? Why are you dwelling on it so much? Is it way for you to justify your continued hatred and disputatious demeanor? Do you do it just to hear yourself talk? The bottom line is focusing on something that isn't fixable is counterproductive and does nothing to ameliorate our economy.

As for the rest of your folly, what allegation are you talking about? If you are referring to my claim about your hero, that's not an accusation. It's an incontrovertible fact that Obama had no executive or legislative experience before taking office. He has never worked in the private sector and thus has no business maven. It's also true that he voted nearly 129 present in the Illinois State Senate. In other words, nothing I said was conjecture as they are all facts that most of his supporters didn't even bother doing research on prior to him announcing his candidacy. Nothing like failing to vette a candidate prior to supporting him, huh?
Moe

Park Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

<quoted text>
You illiterate and quite possibly inbred trailer-dweller ...
Post back to me where I said "the whole group is racist".
Hint: When you try to win an argument by countering an imaginary point that the other person never made, you lose.
It makes you look like ... well ... the illiterate and quite possibly inbred trailer-dweller that you see in the reflection of your computer monitor.
Now you have not one, not two, but THREE questions to answer:
1) Can you tell me how me admitting to being another poster somehow equates to me "hiding my identity"?
2) Can you tell me where I said the "the whole group is racist"? I want the thread name and post number.
And of course ...
3) Do you need those examples of teapublican racism posted again on this thread too? Yes or no?
I'll be waiting for another rambling non-answer as you try to spin out of supplying proof to your previous asinine allegations.
It's great to wake up to more gibberish and ad hominem from quite possibly the most choleric individual on the Internet. Nothing like being labeled as an inbred and a trailer dweller now from someone who has the nerve to accuse others of being racist. Of course, hypocrisy is a liberal forte, so that is to be expected and I honestly appreciate your laughable attacks. However, I'm still willing to partake in this lopsided discussion because I know how angry I make you. In other words, if I can just make one liberal tetchy, then I've made my own day. This is hysterical and I just want to thank you once again.

First, it's painstakingly obvious you don't grasp the concept of facetiousness otherwise you wouldn't have posed your first question. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who you are given the content of your posts, which are always comprised of conjecture, ad hominem, and racial innuendo. In other words, I know you aren't trying to hide your identity since it wouldn't even be remotely possible to do otherwise. The only thing I was trying to empahsize was how weird you are with your multiple screen names and bizarre fixation with both race and the Tea Party. Needless to say, you are one strange individual.

Secondly, when you blithely state that the Tea Party Movement is racist you are pretty much insinuating that entire group is bigoted. Whether or not you meant that is irrelevant as that is how you are still coming across. Now, if you would have just simply said that there are racial elements within that faction I would have acquiesced. However, you didn't, which is why your claim was undoubtedly a generalization. That's just common sense and everyone knows that. Perhaps you'll parse your sentences next time instead of being murky?

Thirdly, you can post as many links as you'd like as that still doesn't prove that the entire movement is racist. However, we've already covered that, which begets my next question that I briefly touched on before? What is your obsession with the Tea Party? How does focusing on them eradicate the dismal job Obama has done with the economy? How does that ameliorate the state of destitution we are in? That said, please focus on things that matter, okay? It's as if I am arguing with a child here and thus starts to get a little stodgy, you know?

As for the rest of your folly, it's an incontrovertible fact that Obama didn't have executive, legislative, and private experience while voting 129 times present in the Illinois State Senate prior to becoming the POTUS. That's what happens when you don't vette your own candidate prior to supporting him. In other words, if you bothered to even research him, you would have known that. What a shame!
Moe

Park Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Please excuse the double post since I had to write a second one because the first one didn't initially go through.
Reagan was a fool

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Moe wrote:
Please excuse the double post since I had to write a second one because the first one didn't initially go through.
Welcome back. How did your meeting with your parole officer go? I just hope your community service doesn't interfere with your posting on here. You offer great comic relief for us and would hate to see you disappear again.
Reagan was a fool

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Moe wrote:
The result of not being able to count past one?
Vet

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Turbin Durbin
Larry Craig

Carterville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

The right wing butt hurt in this thread is epic.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

the real fact king wrote:
Impressed yes I am that someone uses a good mans name and uses it to promote his rants President Reagan was more of a president than your so called Bary that's in there now basically Barry wouldn't make a good pimple on President Reagan's backside really shouldn't you be trying to fix the problems now with government than crying about the past we don't need fancy words we just need to get out point across mister fancy pants we don't take to kindly to your kind around our parts here in Charleston IL you are what we call and and educated idiot can you understand that you can read English I guess if not they have a collection of books that might help you by Dr. Seuss it has pictures for you so you can understand. BTW Bill Clinton has more balls than Barry and yes I hate to say it but Jimmy Carter heck Billy Carter had more balls than Barry so in ending this Barry's wife has more balls than him Nancy Reagan did a better job for us than she does! So I guess you your to say Allah bless me or something there Skippy?
What WAS that?

Anybody know?

He sure gets cranky when he's late for his therapy sessions with Marcus!
go get em

Neponset, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
Please enlighten me on how the GOP was try supress votes? This notion that trying to prevent voter fraud thereby demanding photo ID's in order to vote is asinine. Last time I checked, the issue wasn't about abortion inasmuch as it was about who pays for their birth control?
By chance did you see the Iowa straw polls?
The republicans couldn't even agree on the right count in some counties because of voting irregularity. They were voting for republicans only at that time! So this voter fraud....both sides!

Yes abortion is about abortion and nothing more. Your looking for a crack in the door to get a start.

Try bullshit some where else.
Reagan was a fool

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

the real fact king wrote:
Well looks like Reagan was a fool is showing us just what they really are our sh*t don't stink holier than thou ass wipe so do you really put your pants on 1 leg at a time or do you wear skirts and have no balls other than run down anybody with an opinion other than yours, we see your from Taylorville well we know nothing comes out of Taylorville other good old plain BS nothing goods come from there might as well use it for the cesspool of Chicago at least the smell would be the same and BTW looks like the they are trying to be the spelling police?
We have a no queer policy in Taylorville so I would suggest you stay in Charleston where they welcome your kind.
Reagan was a fool

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

<quoted text>
What WAS that?
Anybody know?
He sure gets cranky when he's late for his therapy sessions with Marcus!
His gay trolling run at the local restrooms must have come up dry.

I suspect he needs a dick fix.
go get em

Neponset, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we have historic debt, deficits, and food stamp recipients along with an inconceivable unemployment rate. The bottom line is it's foolish, callow, and counterproductive. Needless to say, we need to focus on the issues that really matter and everything else will take care of itself.
I think the unemployment rates are dropping are they not? Alot of people are going back to work.

If you truely believe what you have written then lets work together and not pull apart....But I doubt if you believe your own writing!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah. More blah blah. Even MORE blah blah. Just ... paragraphs ... and paragraphs ... of ... BLAH!
Still trying to win the "racism from teapartiers" argument by countering an imaginary point that I never made you illiterate and quite possibly inbred trailer-dweller?

Again, that only works on the Faux "news" boards.

And you're trying to excuse you're inability to explain how I hid my identity by admitting to being someone by saying you were being "facetious"?

Again, that only works on the Faux "news" boards.

I see you also added another lie about Obama to try to defend (and by that I mean "spin") the last one you said about him too.

First you said he was "inexperienced" and that right wing lie was (as expected) immediately shot down by me. Then you spun it over to: "It's an incontrovertible fact that Obama had no executive or legislative experience before taking office."

And now I'll shoot that one down too. Here's some quick accomplishments of Obama before he became president:

Senator Obama is one of the authors of the Honest Leadership and Open Government Act (S. 2180).

The Congressional Ethics Enforcement Commission Act (S. 2259)

The Transparency and Integrity in Earmarks Act (S. 2261)

The Curtailing Lobbyist Effectiveness through Advance Notification, Updates, and Posting Act (The CLEAN UP Act)(S. 2179)

Want more?

Go here you lying sack of shit: http://www.govtrack.us/congress/person.xpd...

So that means the count goes up.

Now you have not one, not two, not three ... but FOUR questions to answer:

AND

4) Why did you lie and say Obama was "inexperienced" and say "It's an incontrovertible fact that Obama had no executive or legislative experience before taking office."?

I'll be waiting for another rambling non-answer as you try to spin out of supplying proof to your previous asinine allegations, blatant lies and bogus right wing talking points.

Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Reagan was a fool wrote:
<quoted text>
But he says it's NOT "toe tapping" and insists it's just Restless Leg Syndrome.

I guess they teach you that during those Marcus Bachmann therapy sessions.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Reagan was a fool wrote:
Reagan was a failed b grade actor and a doddering old fool who was foisted off on the public by a group of California fat cats for one reason. The needed a patsy who would do their bidding on tax cuts. The press looked the other way when he started telling his lies. Even after his phony Welfare Queen fib was shown to be false, he kept repeating it at every opportunity. If Nancy hadn't been past her prime, old blue eyes isn't the only one she would meeting in the Lincoln bedroom. Given her past reputation on infidelity, she would have been pulling a train with his entire cabinet.
Nancy was rumored to give the best head in Hollywood at one time!

Too bad the Alzheimer's-and-jellybean-infe sted Ronnie "couldn't recall" it for very long.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Reagan was a fool wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect you're right ...

Here's another post from the fact king (#3888) on the "Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in 2010?" thread:

"Reagan fools your are jerking off while you type?"

This fact king guy is proving again and again that you can't Pray Away the Gay at that Bachmann clinic.
Popeye

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

go get em wrote:
<quoted text>I think the unemployment rates are dropping are they not? Alot of people are going back to work.
If you truely believe what you have written then lets work together and not pull apart....But I doubt if you believe your own writing!
The unemployment rate isn't dropping! Where are all these people going back to work? 60% of all these so called jobs are temporary, part time, low waged with no benefits! There are more people leaving the work force now than ever! We are averaging 82000 people being put on permanent disability a month! We have more than 10 million of them! 50
Million are now on food stamps! When Bush left it was less than 32 million. That was too high! This ain't success.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,101 - 5,120 of6,591
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

94 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min PaddyODogfucker 1,071,308
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Rogue Scholar 05 173,527
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 min Cali Girl 2014 48,673
Amy 7-10 15 min Pippa 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 28 min Toj 97,413
Abby 7-10 35 min PEllen 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 39 min SpaceBlues 45,437
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search