Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

**** AND MORE STILL!!!****

10. Issa Blames His Brother for Past Brushes with the Law

Which is a lot of chutzpah for as shameless a pol as Darrell Issa. When it came to his own brushes with the law, Issa, too, pointed the finger at someone else: his brother.

In the run-up to his aborted 2003 campaign for California governor, Issa faced scrutiny over his arrests in 1972 and 1980 on auto theft charges. While the charges were ultimately dropped in both cases for lack of evidence, the 1980 episode was a damning one:

The Santa Clara case happened in February, 1980, when Issa was a 27-year-old U.S. Army officer, and his brother was 29, according to the Chronicle. The brothers were arrested on a felony auto-theft charge. According to prosecutors said, William Issa sold his brother's car to Smythe European Motors in San Jose for $13,000 cash and three $1,000 traveler's checks. Hours later, Darrell Issa reported the car stolen from the Monterey airport, near his Army post at Fort Ord.

For his part, Issa was quick to blame his brother for both his run-ins with the police and his later riches selling car security systems:

"William has inflicted pain and sorrow upon our family since he was a teenager. Obviously, his past continues to inflict pain today," said Issa, who became a multimillionaire manufacturer of electronic auto alarms, including the popular "Viper" anti-theft device. "When people ask me why I got into the car alarm business, I tell them the truth. It was because my brother was a car thief."

And so it goes. At every turn, Darrell Issa has served as the faithful Republican hatchet man, defending his President and his party from all foes.(The only exception, as arch-conservative Debbie Schlussel complains: the Lebanese-American Issa's outreach to Syria and defense of Hezbollah against the Israeli incursion in 2006.) While death and taxes are said to be the only certainties in life, new additions to the Darrell Issa Hall of Shame seem inevitable.
Popeye

Robbins, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

I notice nobody can advise of Hillary's accomplishments! Remember when Barry said her only qualifications regarding the Whitehouse was Hosting Tea parties! How true!
Moe

Park Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Reagan was a fool wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you're blaming Clinton for pushing the phony WMD line. And was Clinton supposed to go after OBL before he actually master minded 9/11?
You can't blame Clinton for Bush's incompetence and Cheney habitual lies.
Those are some pretty convoluted theories you have, no wonder you're a Republican.
BTW, there is evidence that W ignored the warnings about 9/11. The only thing that saved him was Condoleezza Rice lying her ass off for him. This is the same habitual liar that some on the right think would make a good president. She isn't fit to shine Hillary's shoes.
It's absolutely laughable borderline flummoxing how ignorant you sound. This notion that the Iraq war falls squarely on the shoulders of both Bush and Cheney is disingenuous, foppish, and profoundly moronic. You do realize that prominent Democrats like Edwards, Clinton, and Kerry all signed off on the war as well, right? Of course, I don't see you excoriating them because it doesn't fit your blinkered narrative that it's the Republicans who are solely responsible for the Middle East.

Moreover, the fact that you subscribe to that fatuous liberal 9/11 conspiracy theory truly depicts what an extremist you are. The idea that you're insinuating that Bush was behind killing of thousands of Americans is opprobrious and profoundly cumbersome. That's about as stupid as the birther movement or those who think Obama is purposely trying to wreck America. That said, whether you like Bush or capitulate with his politics is one thing and I'll respect that either way. However, to sully someone who loves this country is truly a joke and you should be ashamed of yourself.

By the way, it's truly remarkable that you have the temerity to talk about who would make a good president with the incompetent hitherto inexperienced joke we have in office right now. I'd vote for a sewer cap before I'd support a dilettante like Barack Obama.
Moe

Park Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Reagan was a fool wrote:
The "new" GOP is so stupid they can't see the writing on the wall. With the changing demographics and their continued assault on blacks (voter suppression), women (anti abortion acts), Hispanics (refusal to move on immigration) one would think they must be stupid. Given all that, the only way the GOP will ever see the White House is to jury rig the electoral college system. That wouldn't surprise me at all. They should be able to hold onto to the house after all their gerrymandering.
Their attempts to suppress the black vote backfired on them as blacks came out in droves to vote.
On a different note:
I see where Karl the ham is going after Hillary again. Karl blew over 50 million (others money of course) trying to get Mitzi elected. I still can't figure out why Faux kept him on. After all they dumped the skanky Hussy from Alaska and the toe sucker, Dick Morris. Their predictions weren't any more off than the hams.
Who knows, maybe old Sarah was making a fool out of herself by trying to bang all the males on staff and Roger Ailes was pissed because she didn't offer him any.
Poor old Karl's meltdown on Faux news on election night was priceless. And yet fools will keep sending that worthless POS money.
Nothing like spewing out liberal talking points because you aren't smart enough to formulate your own opinions. Please enlighten me on how the GOP was try supress votes? This notion that trying to prevent voter fraud thereby demanding photo ID's in order to vote is asinine and typifies how ignorant most liberals are. It would also like for you to elucidate on what the Republicans attack on women is? Last time I checked, the issue wasn't about abortion inasmuch as it was about who pays for their birth control? Of course, I'm sure an incogitant liberal like yourself feels as though it's the tax payers responsibility, right? That said, why don't you come up with something on your own instead of the same liberal platitudes I hear on a daily basis?
Popeye

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
**** AND MORE STILL!!!****
10. Issa Blames His Brother for Past Brushes with the Law
Which is a lot of chutzpah for as shameless a pol as Darrell Issa. When it came to his own brushes with the law, Issa, too, pointed the finger at someone else: his brother.
In the run-up to his aborted 2003 campaign for California governor, Issa faced scrutiny over his arrests in 1972 and 1980 on auto theft charges. While the charges were ultimately dropped in both cases for lack of evidence, the 1980 episode was a damning one:
The Santa Clara case happened in February, 1980, when Issa was a 27-year-old U.S. Army officer, and his brother was 29, according to the Chronicle. The brothers were arrested on a felony auto-theft charge. According to prosecutors said, William Issa sold his brother's car to Smythe European Motors in San Jose for $13,000 cash and three $1,000 traveler's checks. Hours later, Darrell Issa reported the car stolen from the Monterey airport, near his Army post at Fort Ord.
For his part, Issa was quick to blame his brother for both his run-ins with the police and his later riches selling car security systems:
"William has inflicted pain and sorrow upon our family since he was a teenager. Obviously, his past continues to inflict pain today," said Issa, who became a multimillionaire manufacturer of electronic auto alarms, including the popular "Viper" anti-theft device. "When people ask me why I got into the car alarm business, I tell them the truth. It was because my brother was a car thief."
And so it goes. At every turn, Darrell Issa has served as the faithful Republican hatchet man, defending his President and his party from all foes.(The only exception, as arch-conservative Debbie Schlussel complains: the Lebanese-American Issa's outreach to Syria and defense of Hezbollah against the Israeli incursion in 2006.) While death and taxes are said to be the only certainties in life, new additions to the Darrell Issa Hall of Shame seem inevitable.
Hmmmm, downloaded the "Talking points for liberal Dummies" I see! Whole lot of nothing!
Moe

Park Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Popeye wrote:
<quoted text> Hmmmm, downloaded the "Talking points for liberal Dummies" I see! Whole lot of nothing!
It's not the liberal talking points that bothers me inasmuch as it is the relevancy of it? Talking about superfluous issues like that is the reason why America continues to plummet especially under this divisive president. Here we have historic debt, deficits, and food stamp recipients along with an inconceivable unemployment rate and this person is dwelling on these moronic conspiracy theories. That's akin to me talking about Clinton's impeachment or Anthony Weiner taking sordid pictures of himself. The bottom line is it's foolish, callow, and counterproductive. Needless to say, we need to focus on the issues that really matter and everything else will take care of itself.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Popeye wrote:
<quoted text> Blah, blah blah blah "Blah blah blah blah Blah" blah blah! Blah blah blah blah!
Still playing "See how many times the little bitch conservative refuses to show up and back up his mouth"?

I'll take that as one more rambling "HELL NO!" answer.

That's TWELVE responses since the question and still no agreement to show up and prove you're more educated than me, that you're employed at all, or that you're anything but a FAKE veteran.

Yep ... this certainly is "priceless" that I had you so easily "pegged".

What's the problem, bitch?

I see signs of "panic": substituting questions where answers are supposed to go (typical for cowards like yourself) and talking about male bondage (typical for those of dubious sexual orientation like yourself) instead of giving me the date and the time I repeatedly asked for.

We all know you post at all hours of the day because you don't have a job to worry about. That means your schedule is completely free and you have ZERO excuses for not showing up. So why not call my bluff!

Is it because other cuntservative cowards like you have tried that and they've seen me exactly where I said I'd be exactly when I said I'd be there? You know .. the ones that drove by in their cars and decided to keep driving by (and post about it later) rather than park and get out?

Of course it is!

I sure "can't wait" for you to give another rambling, can-of-stupid fueled "NO" answer, bitch!

Let's see how high that count will go ...
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

the real fact king wrote:
Well my idea is these Reagan fools are a couple of gays bo's looking for moe moe moe?
Marcus Bachmann called. You're due back at the clinic!
Moe

Park Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

<quoted text>
Still playing "See how many times the little bitch conservative refuses to show up and back up his mouth"?
I'll take that as one more rambling "HELL NO!" answer.
That's TWELVE responses since the question and still no agreement to show up and prove you're more educated than me, that you're employed at all, or that you're anything but a FAKE veteran.
Yep ... this certainly is "priceless" that I had you so easily "pegged".
What's the problem, bitch?
I see signs of "panic": substituting questions where answers are supposed to go (typical for cowards like yourself) and talking about male bondage (typical for those of dubious sexual orientation like yourself) instead of giving me the date and the time I repeatedly asked for.
We all know you post at all hours of the day because you don't have a job to worry about. That means your schedule is completely free and you have ZERO excuses for not showing up. So why not call my bluff!
Is it because other cuntservative cowards like you have tried that and they've seen me exactly where I said I'd be exactly when I said I'd be there? You know .. the ones that drove by in their cars and decided to keep driving by (and post about it later) rather than park and get out?
Of course it is!
I sure "can't wait" for you to give another rambling, can-of-stupid fueled "NO" answer, bitch!
Let's see how high that count will go ...
While I don't mean to be disputatious, but most educated individuals don't resort to ad hominem or such callow rhetoric. Spewing out such vile remarks truly accomplishes nothing while making you look incredulous. By the way, are you honestly trying to pick a fight with someone on the Internet? Perhaps you should take a deep breath and relax because it's honestly not that serious.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing like spewing out liberal talking points because you aren't smart enough to formulate your own opinions. Please enlighten me on how the GOP was try supress votes? This notion that trying to prevent voter fraud thereby demanding photo ID's in order to vote is asinine and typifies how ignorant most liberals are. It would also like for you to elucidate on what the Republicans attack on women is? Last time I checked, the issue wasn't about abortion inasmuch as it was about who pays for their birth control? Of course, I'm sure an incogitant liberal like yourself feels as though it's the tax payers responsibility, right? That said, why don't you come up with something on your own instead of the same liberal platitudes I hear on a daily basis?
Hey look ... the Stupidest Stooge is back!

Didn't you already get your ass beat enough on the teaparty thread?

Well, running away and resurfacing over here won't help you because we'll just continue over here right where we left off over there you pathetic wuss ...

Now tell me how I can somehow "hide my identity" (as you alleged) by clearly admitting to being another poster? Only a conservative who watches Faux "News" could think that makes the slightest bit of sense!

Like you said: "You honestly can't make this stuff up! Too funny!"

And speaking of a "diversionary tactic": I immediately noticed from your very first response to me that (like all conservatives) when you're asked a question that exposes what a stupid POS you are that you try to change the subject by asking unrelated questions in response to the questions you're asked and by spouting random right wing talking points.

You know ... just like your now BFF ShitForBrains/Popeye/CansofStu pid/55DumpsterDives does.

Again, the problem for you here is that since you're outside of your Faux "News" idiot bubble those diversionary tactics (that are used so often by your lying, hypocritical heroes Joe Walsh, Michelle Bachmann, etc) won't help you.

Since you apparently can't pick up on patterns very well and you obviously either have some extra chromosomes or had a steady diet of lead paint chips as a child (and it's quite possible that both apply here), I'll use capital letters again to help you understand how this works ...

Ready?

Repeat the following to yourself over and over again until it sinks in ...

YOU DON'T GET ANSWERS UNLESS YOU GIVE THEM.

Got it?

If that doesn't help then I have a feeling pictures might not work for you either.

Now I'll ask again for that answer that you keep cutting and running from ...

Did you get those links that proved that there are racist teapublicans (like yourself) out there?

YES or NO?

I think I'll just ignore your "diversionary tactics" and keep asking you that same question ... over and over ... until you admit that you guys have already been busted for being racist in the past.

If you need help, I suggest you ask one of the smarter Stooges because apparently less is Moe.
Moe

Park Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Hey look ... the Stupidest Stooge is back!
Didn't you already get your ass beat enough on the teaparty thread?
Well, running away and resurfacing over here won't help you because we'll just continue over here right where we left off over there you pathetic wuss ...
Now tell me how I can somehow "hide my identity" (as you alleged) by clearly admitting to being another poster? Only a conservative who watches Faux "News" could think that makes the slightest bit of sense!
Like you said: "You honestly can't make this stuff up! Too funny!"
And speaking of a "diversionary tactic": I immediately noticed from your very first response to me that (like all conservatives) when you're asked a question that exposes what a stupid POS you are that you try to change the subject by asking unrelated questions in response to the questions you're asked and by spouting random right wing talking points.
You know ... just like your now BFF ShitForBrains/Popeye/CansofStu pid/55DumpsterDives does.
Again, the problem for you here is that since you're outside of your Faux "News" idiot bubble those diversionary tactics (that are used so often by your lying, hypocritical heroes Joe Walsh, Michelle Bachmann, etc) won't help you.
Since you apparently can't pick up on patterns very well and you obviously either have some extra chromosomes or had a steady diet of lead paint chips as a child (and it's quite possible that both apply here), I'll use capital letters again to help you understand how this works ...
Ready?
Repeat the following to yourself over and over again until it sinks in ...
YOU DON'T GET ANSWERS UNLESS YOU GIVE THEM.
Got it?
If that doesn't help then I have a feeling pictures might not work for you either.
Now I'll ask again for that answer that you keep cutting and running from ...
Did you get those links that proved that there are racist teapublicans (like yourself) out there?
YES or NO?
I think I'll just ignore your "diversionary tactics" and keep asking you that same question ... over and over ... until you admit that you guys have already been busted for being racist in the past.
If you need help, I suggest you ask one of the smarter Stooges because apparently less is Moe.
How fitting that you want to talk about diversionary tactics when you can't even address the real issues. Instead of engaging in ad hominem, racial innuendo, and obsessing over superfluous individuals, why don't we talk about the real issues like the U6, debt and deficit, and record food stamp recipients? Of course, that would entail you having to delve into Obama's hapless job performance and we know you'll do anything to circumvent that like most liberals do. While you continue to sully people you don't know, I'll just continue to sit here, relax, and laugh at your asisine diatribes. Nothing like guffawing over such childish drivel, sophistic comments, and unfounded postulations. By the way, I'm still waiting for you to prove that the Tea Party is racist. Better yet, please tell me how dwelling on those issues creates jobs and brings down the deficit? You know, things that really matter! Until then, stay hateful and racist you big bundle of joy.:)
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, are you honestly trying to pick a fight with someone on the Internet?
No moron ... I'm waiting for the person to prove his previous allegations of education, income, employment status, and military service - all things he's been busted for lying about several times already.

Only illiterate morons like yourself who can't read prior posts would try to equate the two.

Then again you are a racist teapartier who's stupid enough to post on the other thread that someone who freely admits to being another poster is "hiding his identity".

Now back to the question you obviously refuse to answer for us ...

Do you need those examples of teapublican racism posted again on this thread too?

Yes or no?
Moe

Park Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
No moron ... I'm waiting for the person to prove his previous allegations of education, income, employment status, and military service - all things he's been busted for lying about several times already.
Only illiterate morons like yourself who can't read prior posts would try to equate the two.
Then again you are a racist teapartier who's stupid enough to post on the other thread that someone who freely admits to being another poster is "hiding his identity".
Now back to the question you obviously refuse to answer for us ...
Do you need those examples of teapublican racism posted again on this thread too?
Yes or no?
It's painstakingly obvious you have a penchant for dwelling on things that really don't matter. Your incessant desire to circumvent Obama's overt failures while reverting to childish attacks truly depicts how idiotic you sound. As reiterated before, please tell me how dwelling on the Tea Party Movement ameliorates the state of destitution America is in? People like yourself are the reason why America continues to plummet under this hitherto inexperienced Commander-in-Chief because we can't talk about real issues that actually matter. That said, instead of compiling invective and ad hominem, why don't you interject something pithy for once? I know that's might be a hard feat for you to accomplish just like proving the Tea Party is racist, but I believe in you. By the way, I forgot to commend you on your new screen name. Well played you big bundle of joy!:)
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
It's painstakingly obvious you have a penchant for dwelling on things that really don't matter. Your incessant desire to circumvent Obama's overt failures while reverting to childish attacks truly depicts how idiotic you sound. As reiterated before, please tell me how dwelling on the Tea Party Movement ameliorates the state of destitution America is in? People like yourself are the reason why America continues to plummet under this hitherto inexperienced Commander-in-Chief because we can't talk about real issues that actually matter. That said, instead of compiling invective and ad hominem, why don't you interject something pithy for once? I know that's might be a hard feat for you to accomplish just like proving the Tea Party is racist, but I believe in you. By the way, I forgot to commend you on your new screen name. Well played you big bundle of joy!:)
FACT: The emails and pictures noted in those examples were racist.

FACT: The people who sent those emails and pictures out were teapublicans.

FACT: You still haven't answered the question because you'd rather use "diversionary tactics" like lying about someone who was both a state and U.S. Senator being "inexperienced".

FACT: Those "diversionary tactics" will not work here.

Now I'll ask again ...

Yes or no?
Moe

Park Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
FACT: The emails and pictures noted in those examples were racist.
FACT: The people who sent those emails and pictures out were teapublicans.
FACT: You still haven't answered the question because you'd rather use "diversionary tactics" like lying about someone who was both a state and U.S. Senator being "inexperienced".
FACT: Those "diversionary tactics" will not work here.
Now I'll ask again ...
Yes or no?
Fact: Citing a few examples out of a movement comprised of millions of people doesn't prove the whole group is racist. That is just common sense and you know it. That would be like saying that the Democratic Party is racist based on the actions of Van Jones and Jeremiah Wright.

Fact: See the aforementioned.

Fact: Being an Illinois State Senator who voted present 129 times, briefly serving as a US Senator with no legislative, executive, or military servicve, and having no private sector experience does not qualify a person to be the POTUS. While I know it's painful to read, but that's just reality and an incontrovertible fact.

Fact: Those links still don't prove anything nor do they create jobs. Perhaps it would behoove you to take a logic and reasoning class?

On a side note, I was just musing about a hypothetical involving you being in a presidential debate. The thought of you being in one would honestly supersede anything on Comedy Central. I think it would go something like this:

Moderator: Mr. Destroy The Tea Party/Reagan Was a Menace, what would you do to create jobs in this dire economy we are in?

Mr. Destroy The Tea Party: The Tea Party is racist and I can prove it from googling a few links.

Moderator: How would you cut down the deficit

Mr. Reagan Was a Menace: Easy! The deficit would be cut down by going online spewing out ad hominem and coming across as an irascible liberal.

Moderator: What would your foreign policy consist of?

Mr. Destroy The Tea Party: Mr. Sanford and the Republicans are corrupt.

Needless to say, you are one funny but strange individual. Again, too funny!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact: Citing a few examples out of a movement comprised of millions of people doesn't prove the whole group is racist. That is just common sense and you know it. That would be like saying that the Democratic Party is racist based on the actions of Van Jones and Jeremiah Wright.
Fact: See the aforementioned.
Fact: Being an Illinois State Senator who voted present 129 times, briefly serving as a US Senator with no legislative, executive, or military servicve, and having no private sector experience does not qualify a person to be the POTUS. While I know it's painful to read, but that's just reality and an incontrovertible fact.
Fact: Those links still don't prove anything nor do they create jobs. Perhaps it would behoove you to take a logic and reasoning class?
On a side note, I was just musing about a hypothetical involving you being in a presidential debate. The thought of you being in one would honestly supersede anything on Comedy Central. I think it would go something like this:
Moderator: Mr. Destroy The Tea Party/Reagan Was a Menace, what would you do to create jobs in this dire economy we are in?
Mr. Destroy The Tea Party: The Tea Party is racist and I can prove it from googling a few links.
Moderator: How would you cut down the deficit
Mr. Reagan Was a Menace: Easy! The deficit would be cut down by going online spewing out ad hominem and coming across as an irascible liberal.
Moderator: What would your foreign policy consist of?
Mr. Destroy The Tea Party: Mr. Sanford and the Republicans are corrupt.
Needless to say, you are one funny but strange individual. Again, too funny!
You illiterate and quite possibly inbred trailer-dweller ...

Post back to me where I said "the whole group is racist".

Hint: When you try to win an argument by countering an imaginary point that the other person never made, you lose.

It makes you look like ... well ... the illiterate and quite possibly inbred trailer-dweller that you see in the reflection of your computer monitor.

Now you have not one, not two, but THREE questions to answer:

1) Can you tell me how me admitting to being another poster somehow equates to me "hiding my identity"?

2) Can you tell me where I said the "the whole group is racist"? I want the thread name and post number.

And of course ...

3) Do you need those examples of teapublican racism posted again on this thread too? Yes or no?

I'll be waiting for another rambling non-answer as you try to spin out of supplying proof to your previous asinine allegations.

Maybe one of the smarter Stooges should do the posting for you from now on?
Reagan was a fool

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

No wonder Moe has ran away on other threads. I don't think I've ever seen such a butt kicking on Topix on any topic. The really funny part is that, like his fellow cons he's too dense to notice he's being made to look like a fool. The dumber you make these clowns look, the smarter they imagine themselves. Good entertainment, though.
Reagan was a fool

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
It's absolutely laughable borderline flummoxing how ignorant you sound. This notion that the Iraq war falls squarely on the shoulders of both Bush and Cheney is disingenuous, foppish, and profoundly moronic. You do realize that prominent Democrats like Edwards, Clinton, and Kerry all signed off on the war as well, right? Of course, I don't see you excoriating them because it doesn't fit your blinkered narrative that it's the Republicans who are solely responsible for the Middle East.
Moreover, the fact that you subscribe to that fatuous liberal 9/11 conspiracy theory truly depicts what an extremist you are. The idea that you're insinuating that Bush was behind killing of thousands of Americans is opprobrious and profoundly cumbersome. That's about as stupid as the birther movement or those who think Obama is purposely trying to wreck America. That said, whether you like Bush or capitulate with his politics is one thing and I'll respect that either way. However, to sully someone who loves this country is truly a joke and you should be ashamed of yourself.
By the way, it's truly remarkable that you have the temerity to talk about who would make a good president with the incompetent hitherto inexperienced joke we have in office right now. I'd vote for a sewer cap before I'd support a dilettante like Barack Obama.
Were any of the Democrats involved in the drummed up WMD lies? True that several bought into the lies and voted to go along with Bush and his henchmen. It didn't take them long to realize they had been hoodwinked. Setting your GOP talking points aside, Bush and his war mongering VP own Iraq. To say nothing of the millions Cheney pocketed, both he and Cheney belong in a jail cell for number of Americans they are directly responsible for getting killed or injured. Too bad the president wouldn't go along with his own party when they wanted a full investigation. You're defending those two draft dodging cowards is hilarious.

.....is opprobrious and profoundly cumbersome.

If you're going to try to impress by using 50 cent words, at least use them in proper context. LMAO!!

Your use of a thesaurus is more than obvious. Trying to impress or over compensating for a lack of education?
Reagan was a fool

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

the real fact king wrote:
Impressed yes I am that someone uses a good mans name and uses it to promote his rants President Reagan was more of a president than your so called Bary that's in there now basically Barry wouldn't make a good pimple on President Reagan's backside really shouldn't you be trying to fix the problems now with government than crying about the past we don't need fancy words we just need to get out point across mister fancy pants we don't take to kindly to your kind around our parts here in Charleston IL you are what we call and and educated idiot can you understand that you can read English I guess if not they have a collection of books that might help you by Dr. Seuss it has pictures for you so you can understand. BTW Bill Clinton has more balls than Barry and yes I hate to say it but Jimmy Carter heck Billy Carter had more balls than Barry so in ending this Barry's wife has more balls than him Nancy Reagan did a better job for us than she does! So I guess you your to say Allah bless me or something there Skippy?
You might have some credibility if you didn't write on a 4th grade level. I'm sure I'm not the only one who cringes when reading your gibberish. The scary part is that morons like you are allowed to vote. Most low life white trailer trash types don't vote, and convicted felons can't vote, so you probably don't vote either.
Reagan was a fool

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Moe must be busy looking up words in his Thesaurus this morning. Either that or he's complying with judges order to spend his weekends in jail.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Jacques from Ottawa 174,974
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Buroc Millhouse Obama 1,082,445
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 12 min Nono 3,836
Chicago the murder capital of the U.S.? Let's g... 51 min Mr Magoo 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,563
Abby 7-29 1 hr edogxxx 1
Amy 7-28 1 hr edogxxx 17
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••