Guess who

Carterville, IL

#5523 May 9, 2013
Popeye wrote:
<quoted text> From the statements you have said on this blog, if stupidity came in cans, you would be eating from a dumpster!
Good job Einstein.

Free advice: Don't post drunk.
Reagan was a fool

Mattoon, IL

#5524 May 9, 2013
Republicans will come out in droves if they can vote for a wh*remonger.
Reagan was a fool

Mattoon, IL

#5525 May 9, 2013
Anyone else notice the poor spelling and grammar of those supporting Republicans on this site? Does this indicate stupidity or simply a lack of education?
Popeye

Windsor, WI

#5526 May 9, 2013
Bluto wrote:
<quoted text>
1. People who work aren't posting at two o'clock in the morning.
2. If you had a college degree you would be able to spell "political" and "sexually"
3. It's "sexual deviant" and not "sexually defiant".
4. You haven't made 90 thousand dollars in your whole life.
5. Your son is a moron that could only find employment by joining the Army.
6. You have shitforbrains.
By the way, its called a cell phone. Anyone can post from anywhere at any time! Amazing, isn't it? Now go feed your fat wife!
Popeye

Windsor, WI

#5527 May 9, 2013
Still waiting for a reason to why Obama lied about Benghazi! Anyone have one? Why did his administration say the attack was because of a video some guy posted on the internet months earlier but for some reason,the entire group was so angry that they waited until the September 11th anniversary to vent their rage. Who told them the cause was because of the video? That aside, why did Hillary refuse assistance when the rescue was needed?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5528 May 9, 2013
Popeye wrote:
<quoted text> Hey jerk off, I work nights.whats wrong fat boy did you get rejected or thrown out of the service for vioalation of "don't ask, don't tell"? Why don't you and "Regan" go get a cheap room and do what your types do to each other! Another internet Tough guy!
Hey ShitForBrains ...

Can you say B-U-S-T-E-D?

You said you "work nights" you lying sack of shit?

I checked the time stamps of your latest posts under this latest name of yours. The following are the post numbers from you, their topix time stamp and their associated post times:

5490 "23 hrs ago" = 4pm
5503 "19 hrs ago" = 8pm
5509 "17 hrs ago" = 10pm
5517 "13 hrs ago" = 2am
5521 " 7 hrs ago" = 8am
5527 " 5 hrs ago" = 10am

That means you've been available to make up dozens of names and post on here (and thus not be working anywhere) between the eighteen hours of 4pm and 10am.

So when do you work? During the other 6 free hours? From 10:01 am to 3:59 pm?

If you are working during those remaining hours (which you're not) that would be 1) less than 6 hours a day and 2) definitely NOT at night.

Can you hear me laughing, bitch?

I bet you can!

By the way ... I'll take your two posts to me after my last one as both "NO" and "NO" answers to whether or not you'll show up and back up that education guarantee of yours!

You're officially an uneducated, unemployed, cowardly, FAKE veteran. The only "jumps" you've ever had are dumpster dives for quick snacks. And by "quick snacks", I mean cans of STUPID.

Yep, this certainly is "priceless"!
Popeye

Winnebago, IL

#5529 May 9, 2013
Oh, like posting from a cell phone is so hard! Must be for someone like you who has an Obama phone. What? They didn't give you internet? I know what I've done with my life. You keep mentioning this mobile gas station and how you can get your ugly ass there in 10 minutes? Hmmmm, I would say you would be on foot so I'm gonna say you live in them SEC8 rat holes by the school! Is that so? Do you live there with mom still? Do you always walk there to buy her cigarettes and vodka? Just like you did when you were younger and sent you with a note telling the clerk the smokes were for her? Maybe had to buy her asprin and tampons too? Notice the font size. Still over compensating for something?
Popeye

Winnebago, IL

#5530 May 9, 2013
Oh, where did you get "trained" to use your hands? Was it for free down at the YWCA in the same class where theY teach chicks to ward off possible attacks? Can't wait to hear this!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5531 May 9, 2013
Popeye wrote:
Oh, like posting from a cell phone is so hard! Must be for someone like you who has an Obama phone. What? They didn't give you internet? I know what I've done with my life. You keep mentioning this mobile gas station and how you can get your ugly ass there in 10 minutes? Hmmmm, I would say you would be on foot so I'm gonna say you live in them SEC8 rat holes by the school! Is that so? Do you live there with mom still? Do you always walk there to buy her cigarettes and vodka? Just like you did when you were younger and sent you with a note telling the clerk the smokes were for her? Maybe had to buy her asprin and tampons too? Notice the font size. Still over compensating for something?
So that's another "HELL NO!" answer then?

Yep .. this certainly is "priceless".
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5532 May 9, 2013
Popeye wrote:
Oh, where did you get "trained" to use your hands? Was it for free down at the YWCA in the same class where theY teach chicks to ward off possible attacks? Can't wait to hear this!
And yet another "HELL NO!" answer?

LMMFAO! Do I sense some "panic" in your posts now?

"Can't wait" for you to give another rambling, can-of-stupid fueled "NO" answer!
Popeye

Oak Brook, IL

#5533 May 9, 2013
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet another "HELL NO!" answer?
LMMFAO! Do I sense some "panic" in your posts now?
"Can't wait" for you to give another rambling, can-of-stupid fueled "NO" answer!
Hmmmm! I was right about the crappy apartments where you live! It wasn't hard to fugue out. Leave the roaches and rats alone! Still no answer on where you got "trained" hands I see.you better hurry, moms calling. Time to shave her back and rub her filthy cracked feet for her! Does that mobile accept your link card?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5534 May 9, 2013
Popeye wrote:
<quoted text> Hmmmm! I was right about the crappy apartments where you live! It wasn't hard to fugue out. Leave the roaches and rats alone! Still no answer on where you got "trained" hands I see.you better hurry, moms calling. Time to shave her back and rub her filthy cracked feet for her! Does that mobile accept your link card?
Still another rambling "HELL NO!" answer?

Still more "panic" in your posts?

That's FIVE responses since the question and still no agreement to show up and prove you're more educated than me, that you're employed at all, or that you're anything but a FAKE veteran.

"Can't wait" for you to give another rambling, can-of-stupid fueled "NO" answer, bitch!

Let's see how high that count will go ...
Popeye

Oak Brook, IL

#5535 May 9, 2013
Too ashamed to admit you live there, huh? Yeah, I would be too! Whats the matter, Mc D's won't let you use a cell phone while working? Damn bastards!
Reagan was a fool

Mattoon, IL

#5536 May 9, 2013
Popeye wrote:
<quoted text> Hmmmm! I was right about the crappy apartments where you live! It wasn't hard to fugue out. Leave the roaches and rats alone! Still no answer on where you got "trained" hands I see.you better hurry, moms calling. Time to shave her back and rub her filthy cracked feet for her! Does that mobile accept your link card?
Your projection is blatantly apparent. It sounds like you're reliving your childhood on this site.
Popeye

Oak Brook, IL

#5537 May 9, 2013
Reagan was a fool wrote:
<quoted text>
Your projection is blatantly apparent. It sounds like you're reliving your childhood on this site.
well thank you , Frasier Crane! I'm just calling it like I see it! Your lover "regan" has issues!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5538 May 9, 2013
Popeye wrote:
Too ashamed to admit you live there, huh? Yeah, I would be too! Whats the matter, Mc D's won't let you use a cell phone while working? Damn bastards!

Looks like I have you "pegged"!

That's SIX responses since the question and still no agreement to show up and prove you're more educated than me, that you're employed at all, or that you're anything but a FAKE veteran.

What's the problem, bitch?

We all know you post at all hours of the day because you don't have a job to worry about. That means your schedule is completely free and you have ZERO excuses for not showing up. So why not call my bluff!

Is it because other cuntservative cowards like you have tried that and they've seen me exactly where I said I'd be exactly when I said I'd be there? You know .. the ones that drove by in their cars and decided to keep driving by (and post about it later) rather than park and get out?

Of course it is!

I sure "can't wait" for you to give another rambling, can-of-stupid fueled "NO" answer, bitch!

Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5539 May 9, 2013
Reagan was a fool wrote:
<quoted text>
Where can we buy stock in cans of stupid?

At the rate Popeye is slammin' them down, we'll make MILLIONS by Tuesday.
Popeye

Oak Brook, IL

#5540 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Looks like I have you "pegged"!
That's SIX responses since the question and still no agreement to show up and prove you're more educated than me, that you're employed at all, or that you're anything but a FAKE veteran.
We all know you post at all hours of the day because you don't have a job to worry about. That means your schedule is completely free and you have ZERO excuses for not showing up. So why not call my bluff!
Is it because other cuntservative cowards like you have tried that and they've seen me exactly where I said I'd be exactly when I said I'd be there? You know .. the ones that drove by in their cars and decided to keep driving by (and post about it later) rather than park and get out?
Of course it is!
I sure "can't wait" for you to give another rambling, can-of-stupid fueled "NO" answer, bitch!
Still no response on where you were "trained" to use your hands, huh? Why don't you go home to your Sect8 approved apartment off of Central and let them little girls go! It's been a long time.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5541 May 9, 2013
Popeye wrote:
<quoted text> Still no response on where you were "trained" to use your hands, huh? Why don't you go home to your Sect8 approved apartment off of Central and let them little girls go! It's been a long time.
As expected, you're trying to answer my questions with completely unrelated questions again. It sure looks like I have you "pegged"!

I'll just take that as yet another rambling "HELL NO!" answer.

That's SEVEN responses since the question and still no agreement to show up and prove you're more educated than me, that you're employed at all, or that you're anything but a FAKE veteran.

Are you starting to "panic"?

Of course it is!

Popeye

Chicago, IL

#5543 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>
As expected, you're trying to answer my questions with completely unrelated questions again. It sure looks like I have you "pegged"!
I'll just take that as yet another rambling "HELL NO!" answer.
That's SEVEN responses since the question and still no agreement to show up and prove you're more educated than me, that you're employed at all, or that you're anything but a FAKE veteran.
Are you starting to "panic"?
Of course it is!
This post was 95% cut and paste! Answer the question, where did you get"trained" to use your hands? You have said that same line on how people have driven up and drove away to several people on this thread and others! Maybe the people you "scared off" Werent the people you ranted at. Maybe they were customers and saw a nut waiting to go off and anticipated it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min shinningelectr0n 1,143,557
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min scirocco 180,789
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min OzRitz 48,507
Boy, 15, among four people wounded in shootings... 31 min reality is a crutch 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 34 min JOEL 70,609
Barry knew Goober before he did'nt know Goober 59 min KeepUpGoodWork 6
Dear Abby 11/24/14 1 hr RACE 14
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr RACE 98,683
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM
5 Bold Predictions for the Chicago Bears' Week 13 Matchup
Bleacher Report 7:09 AM
2014 Week 13 Fantasy Football Quarterback Rankings
NBC Sports 9:38 AM
Colts' practice squad adds Griff Whalen, sprinter Jeff Demps
Bleacher Report10:47 AM
Can Bears Emulate Pats' Successful Gameplan vs. Lions?
Bleacher Report12:46 PM
5 Bold Predictions for Washington Redskins' Week 13 Matchup