Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5501 May 8, 2013
Bluto wrote:
<quoted text>
"transcendent" president? I think you mean "transparent" Einstein.
I thought Popeye was supposed to eat cans of spinach ... not cans of stupid!
Popeye

Chicago, IL

#5503 May 8, 2013
Bluto wrote:
<quoted text>
So now the tard is a fan of the ACLU. Gawd, you are such a douchebag. You should fix two dinners tonight. One for each face.
I hate the ACLU and NYT! I think its hilarious that liberal agencies are suing this carnival like con man of a president! Didn't MSNBC report it? No? Oh gee, I wonder why!Why don't you go feed your fat wife and of you have any left overs, your retarded looking kids! Let's put Obama on trial for his illegal use of drones!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5504 May 8, 2013
Yes, Popeye is also Hopeless under yet another name gang.

Let's add this to the list shall we?

Hopeless/seriously/WTF/Stupid says what/What goes up/do you believe that/I miss reggie/Jesse Jr/Spider/SOS/shovel ready/Barrack Carter/Dead beat/like it is/be fair/Eddie/matoon/Sen Hillary Clinton/Larry sinclaire/oh well/olive oil/Boy are you stupid/jon/The question/john316/pjohn316/Trut h101/hurts to be you/Get who/Popeye

And here's another set of his aliases:

James/Failed Follower/Open Mike/Swell Giy/OOOOOooooooo/Sorry for you too/History Lesson Noted/2008 not no 2012 no way/Skanky wives/a reader doesnt read/Say what/Hillbillies for Obama/Get Your Tickets Today/Man With Telescope/Not so fast/Oh really/Think my way or else/Pathetic you/He did THAT Bruce/Sorry/Start with this Want more/Olive Shmolive/Won me over Not/5 Trillion $/Numbers are bummers/Busted/Goion in Matoon/The TRUTH/THE END IS NEAR/Loon in Matoon/Rigger Nitch/Sick of him/Liberals can stick it/Your world view/Yuuuup/Not buying your stuff/God help us/Israel God bless you/Alone without your A&&/Decision Made/Not happy at all/Helpful Harry/Gimmie/Not distracted by glitter/Rashire Patel/My choice/Power Outage Warning/No Comment Decide yo sef/Score Keeper/To Oblabla/Buh bye Barry/Your brain is ROTTING/Useful Fool Watch/Traitor Watch/Airport Operations/Disgusted and betrayed/Evil around us/Fore/Obama loses/Is this true/Hilary Clinton

And here's yet ANOTHER set of his aliases:

olive oil/Helpful Harry/Get a clue/Marxist watch/Liberals can stick it/Beware/Not buying your stuff/oh well/Meet Mr Genius/Seeiously sorry/Not for me/From the Denver Post/jon/rock the vote/Reggie L/Larry sinclaire/Irving the balanced/Tool Watch/Rashire Patel/Collapse starting./Poster amarillio/LARRY SINCLAIR/THE SCALE/At the movies/me/parnell jones/what a dork/Retarded liberal

All those names above, all those posts of ours voted down ... yet still no answers to those Banghazi questions or those Menendez questions.

Yep .. this sure is "priceless".

He should end his posts with "Can't wait to make more names!"
Popeye

Chicago, IL

#5505 May 8, 2013
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought Popeye was supposed to eat cans of spinach ... not cans of stupid!
From the statements you have said on this blog, if stupidity came in cans, you would be eating from a dumpster!
Popeye

Chicago, IL

#5506 May 8, 2013
Yes, Popeye is also Hopeless under yet another name gang.
Let's add this to the list shall we?
Hopeless/seriously/WTF/Stupid says what/What goes up/do you believe that/I miss reggie/Jesse Jr/Spider/SOS/shovel ready/Barrack Carter/Dead beat/like it is/be fair/Eddie/matoon/Sen Hillary Clinton/Larry sinclaire/oh well/olive oil/Boy are you stupid/jon/The question/john316/pjohn316/Trut h101/hurts to be you/Get who/Popeye
And here's another set of his aliases:
James/Failed Follower/Open Mike/Swell Giy/OOOOOooooooo/Sorry for you too/History Lesson Noted/2008 not no 2012 no way/Skanky wives/a reader doesnt read/Say what/Hillbillies for Obama/Get Your Tickets Today/Man With Telescope/Not so fast/Oh really/Think my way or else/Pathetic you/He did THAT Bruce/Sorry/Start with this Want more/Olive Shmolive/Won me over Not/5 Trillion $/Numbers are bummers/Busted/Goion in Matoon/The TRUTH/THE END IS NEAR/Loon in Matoon/Rigger Nitch/Sick of him/Liberals can stick it/Your world view/Yuuuup/Not buying your stuff/God help us/Israel God bless you/Alone without your A&&/Decision Made/Not happy at all/Helpful Harry/Gimmie/Not distracted by glitter/Rashire Patel/My choice/Power Outage Warning/No Comment Decide yo sef/Score Keeper/To Oblabla/Buh bye Barry/Your brain is ROTTING/Useful Fool Watch/Traitor Watch/Airport Operations/Disgusted and betrayed/Evil around us/Fore/Obama loses/Is this true/Hilary Clinton
And here's yet ANOTHER set of his aliases:
olive oil/Helpful Harry/Get a clue/Marxist watch/Liberals can stick it/Beware/Not buying your stuff/oh well/Meet Mr Genius/Seeiously sorry/Not for me/From the Denver Post/jon/rock the vote/Reggie L/Larry sinclaire/Irving the balanced/Tool Watch/Rashire Patel/Collapse starting./Poster amarillio/LARRY SINCLAIR/THE SCALE/At the movies/me/parnell jones/what a dork/Retarded liberal
All those names above, all those posts of ours voted down ... yet still no answers to those Banghazi questions or those Menendez questions.
Yep .. this sure is "priceless".
He should end his posts with "Can't wait to make more names!"
what happened in South Carolina last night? The libs thought they were gonna "steal one"! Didn't happen, huh? The Pelosi clone got crushed!
Popeye

Chicago, IL

#5507 May 8, 2013
Bluto wrote:
<quoted text>
"transcendent" president? I think you mean "transparent" Einstein. Let me get this straight. You think Obama lied about it being a Youtube video? Okay, lets say he lied. How does this make a difference? There were riots at 20 other American embassies going on at the same time and there was a terrorist attack at the 21st embassy and because at first they thought it had to do with that video there should be they should do what? You are showing how desperate the Republican party has become. This made no difference in the election because the vast majority of Americans see it for what it is. Please continue making a fool of yourself. Send some emails about it. That worked out pretty good for Obama last time you did that.
Yeah, you are right! Screw them guys that got killed! Obamas lies to get reelected were justified! "death is a part of life"! Ain't that right? Pathetic!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5508 May 8, 2013
Popeye wrote:
<quoted text> From the statements you have said on this blog, if stupidity came in cans, you would be eating from a dumpster!
Hey ShitForBrains?

That made no sense whatsoever.

Did you have another can of stupid before you posted that?

Here's an idea: Try LESS names, LESS cans of stupid and more ANSWERS to those questions on the topic that you keep bringing up.

There's TEN of them now ... ready and waiting.

Would you rather answer them face to face? You can back of that education "guarantee", bitch!

NO?

LOL .. of course you wouldn't!

You sure have a big mouth for someone who's such a chickenshit cuntservative.

I'll ask those same questions again .. just in case you have some answers this time:

1) Did Dubya and Ronnie miss the call, bitch?

3,000 + 241 + 189 = X

X - 4 = Y

2) What's the total for X there ... the number of Americans killed under terrorist attacks under CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN presidents that YOU voted for?

3) And what's Y ...the difference between the number of Americans killed under Obama in terrorist attacks and the number of Americans killed under terrorist attacks under CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICANS presidents that YOU voted for?

You still can't you add or subtract ... yet you "guarantee" you're more educated than me, bitch?

4) If you teapukes cared so much about these 4 lost lives you incessantly sob over, why did you not give Obama at least the amount of money he requested OR MORE during the 2012 fiscal year under which Benghazi happened?

You wanted to talk BENGHAZI ... isn't that right, bitch?

5) And why did you teapukes do the same damn thing AGAIN with the 2013 Fiscal Year budget too?

6) Can you tell us why did repuke GOP Representative Jason Chaffetz of Utah say that he "Absolutely" Voted To Cut Funding For Embassy Security in the following video?
http://thinkprogress.org/security/2012/10/10/...

7) Why did you conservative repukes REPEATEDLY give Obama less than what he asked for?

8) Why were you so "conservative" with embassy security then, but now your conveniently liberal when it comes to "politicizing" the deaths of those people you keep posting about?

Well? You wanted to talk BENGHAZI ... isn't that right, bitch?

I'll even add a few MORE questions for you on this topic ...

OK ... we all know: the outpost was under control of CIA; the talking points were done by the intelligence people (and that would be the CIA); and it was Betrayus who headed the CIA when Benghazi happened.

ALL roads lead right back to the CIA. with Betrayus at the helm, bitch!

9) So why didn't Betrayus protect the ambassador and those other people who died in the attack?

10) Was he too busy Generally Betraying us ... preoccupied with sending his mistress those THOUSANDS OF EMAILS and banging her on the side (as opposed to his WIFE) maybe?

Yes ... this most certainly IS as you say "priceless". The same SEVEN questions still there just waiting to be answered for over 75 days and counting!

And now there's some new ones added to the list too.

The only thing more "priceless" than you not answering questions (again) on a topic that YOU insist on talking about (again) is you trying to out-insult me (again) and losing (again), then trying to change the subject (again), and refusing to show up and back up that education "guarantee" of yours (again) well over a year after having made it.

THAT'S 10 BENGHAZI QUESTIONS THAT REQUIRE 10 ANSWERS THERE!

Commence spinning again, bitch!
Popeye

Chicago, IL

#5509 May 8, 2013
That was a lot of nothing! First off, I am better educated than you. You do nothing but cut and paste and still come across ad stupid! Second, obama hasn't even given a credible answer for his actions regarding his Benghazi massacre scandal. Third, you like to give the impression you are a bad ass and claim you were "trained" to use your hands. By who? If so, so what! Why is it everyone can sense panic in your rants? Why is it you set up "meets" in places that are recorded or to which you can quickly get help from the police or good Samaritans? Why don't you go into one of your oak forest red neck taverns and try one of your rants on hillbillies? Didn't think so, Tough guy! If you have, tell us when. Do you rant like this at work? Can you hold down a job? I think your all talk...
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5510 May 8, 2013
Popeye wrote:
First off, I am better educated than you. You do nothing but cut and paste and still come across ad stupid! I think your all talk...
Hey ShitForBrains?

It's "as stupid" and "you're all talk" you uneducated piece of shit.

Did you have another can of stupid before that post there?

No wonder you still won't show up in person to back up that education guarantee you made damn near two years ago. If you ever change your mind (which of course you won't), I'll meet you right out in the open at the Mobil gas station on the SE corner of Central Avenue and 147th street.

Feel like showing up and see if you have me "pegged"? Like I said before ... I can be there in 10 minutes.

All you have to do is give me the date and time. WE all know you post at all hours of the day because you don't have a job to worry about. That means your schedule is completely free and you have ZERO excuses.

Now back to those tough questions that you'll never hear on Faux "news" ...

Ready, bitch?

IT'S STILL YOUR TURN!

3,000 + 241 + 189 = X

X - 4 = Y

2) What's the total for X there ... the number of Americans killed under terrorist attacks under CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN presidents that YOU voted for?

3) And what's Y ...the difference between the number of Americans killed under Obama in terrorist attacks and the number of Americans killed under terrorist attacks under CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICANS presidents that YOU voted for?

You still can't you add or subtract ... yet you "guarantee" you're more educated than me, bitch?

4) If you teapukes cared so much about these 4 lost lives you incessantly sob over, why did you not give Obama at least the amount of money he requested OR MORE during the 2012 fiscal year under which Benghazi happened?

5) And why did you teapukes do the same damn thing AGAIN with the 2013 Fiscal Year budget too?

6) Can you tell us why did repuke GOP Representative Jason Chaffetz of Utah say that he "Absolutely" Voted To Cut Funding For Embassy Security in the following video?
http://thinkprogress.org/security/2012/10/10/ ...

7) Why did you conservative repukes REPEATEDLY give Obama less than what he asked for?

8) Why were you so "conservative" with embassy security then, but now your conveniently liberal when it comes to "politicizing" the deaths of those people you keep posting about?

OK ... we all know: the outpost was under control of CIA; the talking points were done by the intelligence people (and that would be the CIA); and it was Betrayus who headed the CIA when Benghazi happened.

9) So why didn't Betrayus protect the ambassador and those other people who died in the attack?

10) Was he too busy Generally Betraying us ... preoccupied with sending his mistress those THOUSANDS OF EMAILS and banging her on the side (as opposed to his WIFE) maybe?

Yes ... this most certainly IS as you say "priceless". The same SEVEN questions still there just waiting to be answered for over 75 days and counting!

The only thing more "priceless" than you not answering questions (again) on a topic that YOU insist on talking about (again) is you trying to out-insult me (again) and losing (again), then trying to change the subject (again), and refusing to show up and back up that education "guarantee" of yours (again) well over a year after having made it.

Repub Puke

Romeoville, IL

#5511 May 8, 2013
Boss we are losing I told you this Reagan was a Menace thing was dead.You really have to put down the pipe
<quoted text>
Hey ShitForBrains?
No wonder you still won't show up in person to back up that education guarantee you made damn near two years ago. If you ever change your mind (which of course you won't), I'll meet you right out in the open at the Mobil gas station on the SE corner of Central Avenue and 147th street.
Feel like showing up and see if you have me "pegged"? Like I said before ... I can be there in 10 minutes.
All you have to do is give me the date and time. WE all know you post at all hours of the day because you don't have a job to worry about. That means your schedule is completely free and you have ZERO excuses.
Ready, bitch?
IT'S STILL YOUR TURN!
3,000 + 241 + 189 = X
X - 4 = Y
Dick Face Durbin

Romeoville, IL

#5512 May 8, 2013
My God man or Gayboy who cares learn basic grammar then come back and post.
<quoted text>
Hey ShitForBrains?
Ready, bitch?
IT'S STILL YOUR TURN!
3,000 + 241 + 189 = X
X - 4 = Y
Dr Phill

Romeoville, IL

#5513 May 8, 2013
It is best to understand "Reagan was a Menace' is a class 4 meth head. The chances of he/she surviving are nill beast bet the thing will be in CCC in 30 days.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5514 May 8, 2013
Dick Face Durbin wrote:
My God man or Gayboy who cares learn basic grammar then come back and post.<quoted text>
You want to discuss basic grammar?

I'm amazed you can even spell "basic grammar" correctly based on your prior posts!

So let's review some of your "basic grammar" in those prior posts shall we?

You posted under the name "Regan was a MENACE". So tell us ... who's "Regan"? Did you misspell that because you're a moron or because you were referring to the post-Alzheimer's Ronnie?

No answer?

OK ... I'll just point out more of your "basic grammar" by re-posting what I said way back in #1278 in response to your following drivel in post #1215:

"Illiteracy appears to to be your strong suite let me help over estimated is two words I could go on but it would be pointless your grammar is horrific."

Did you ever figure out that:

1) The word "overesitmated" isn't two words - that it's ONE word you illiterate jackass?

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/overestimate

2) Or that it's strong SUIT ... not strong "suite" you illiterate jackass?

3) Or that your ENTIRE POST is one whole run-on sentence you illiterate jackass?

Well? Did you?

I'm still waiting for an answer here ... since April!

How much more time do you need?

I'd be REALLY embarrassed if I were you! Calling people illiterate when your post is riddled with mistakes? And then trying to call me out on a mistake that it turns out was correct ... because you have the IQ of afterbirth?

OUCH!

And since you never answered those questions there, I'll just KEEP POSTING IT to you ... over and over ... until you answer them you illiterate jackass.

Get the pattern?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5516 May 8, 2013
Dr Phill wrote:
It is best to understand "Reagan was a Menace' is a class 4 meth head. The chances of he/she surviving are nill beast bet the thing will be in CCC in 30 days.
And while we're on the subject of basic grammar that YOU brought up ...

"Beast bet"?

"Nill"?

Looks like you might want to learn some (and teach it to Hopeless of course).

This is too easy!

I'm going to add this latest batch above to your already expansive list of remedial mistakes and hit you over and over with it.

Get the pattern?
Popeye

Chicago, IL

#5517 May 8, 2013
Hey cracky! I served in the US Army, was an Infantry paratrooper with 55 jumps! I served in desert storm as an infantry Sgt!When I left the Army, I attended college. I received an engineering degree. I had a minor in polical science! I graduated with a 3.96 GPA! What has a sexualally defiant like yourself done? I work every day and have made more than 90 g for the last 5 years! My son is currently in the Army as the rank of Sgt. What's up with you cracky? Fuck you! Your over sized fonts compensate for your small member!
Popeye

Chicago, IL

#5518 May 8, 2013
Oh BTW, where were you "trained" to use your hands? Oak forest has all kinds of hillbillies! You are just one of them! Watcha think about that?
Bluto

West Frankfort, IL

#5519 May 9, 2013
Popeye wrote:
Hey cracky! I served in the US Army, was an Infantry paratrooper with 55 jumps! I served in desert storm as an infantry Sgt!When I left the Army, I attended college. I received an engineering degree. I had a minor in polical science! I graduated with a 3.96 GPA! What has a sexualally defiant like yourself done? I work every day and have made more than 90 g for the last 5 years! My son is currently in the Army as the rank of Sgt. What's up with you cracky? Fuck you! Your over sized fonts compensate for your small member!
1. People who work aren't posting at two o'clock in the morning.

2. If you had a college degree you would be able to spell "political" and "sexually"

3. It's "sexual deviant" and not "sexually defiant".

4. You haven't made 90 thousand dollars in your whole life.

5. Your son is a moron that could only find employment by joining the Army.

6. You have shitforbrains.
Bluto

West Frankfort, IL

#5520 May 9, 2013
Dick Face Durbin wrote:
My God man or Gayboy who cares learn basic grammar then come back and post.<quoted text>
"My God man or gay boy, who cares? Learn basic grammar then come back and post."

There, I fixed that for ya. Learn basic punctuation then come back and post.
Popeye

Windsor, WI

#5521 May 9, 2013
Bluto wrote:
<quoted text>
1. People who work aren't posting at two o'clock in the morning.
2. If you had a college degree you would be able to spell "political" and "sexually"
3. It's "sexual deviant" and not "sexually defiant".
4. You haven't made 90 thousand dollars in your whole life.
5. Your son is a moron that could only find employment by joining the Army.
6. You have shitforbrains.
Hey jerk off, I work nights.whats wrong fat boy did you get rejected or thrown out of the service for vioalation of "don't ask, don't tell"? Why don't you and "Regan" go get a cheap room and do what your types do to each other! Another internet Tough guy!
Guess who

Carterville, IL

#5522 May 9, 2013
Popeye wrote:
<quoted text> Hey jerk off, I work nights.whats wrong fat boy did you get rejected or thrown out of the service for vioalation of "don't ask, don't tell"? Why don't you and "Regan" go get a cheap room and do what your types do to each other! Another internet Tough guy!
^ Corky is a sexualally defiant.^ LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Patrick 1,109,337
Amy 9-16 7 min Kuuipo 26
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 24 min ralph 98,211
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 25 min ralph 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 41 min Who 46,594
get a rid of the scotch brite ad 1 hr AD HATER 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 177,980
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters