Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois in 2010?

Posted in the Chicago Forum

Comments (Page 247)

Showing posts 4,921 - 4,940 of6,543
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Rich Daley wrote:
I will ask again how is life when meth is the answer.. <quoted text>
Two new posts and still no answers?

I'll ask again ...

Roland Burris/Rodger Moore/Internet Guy/Dr Phil/GOPvsUSAjr/Obama Suks/SSI/Rich Daley/Roland/KK Harvard/Grade School/Nancy Pelosi/No Mo Homo/Seymour/illiterate/Rahm/I CE/Barney Frank/Fat Pt Quinn/Straight/Dick Face Durbin/Rev Jackson/Obama/GOP VS USA/olandf/Truth/Madigan/Mayor daley/Roland/Rev Wright/Working Man/SON/Dick Face Durib/Olive Oil/Hillary/Union/Dr Philsimpson/Charlie Rangle/Pelosi/Obama is a Meanace/Bush/OMG/Idiot Joe Biden/Michelle/Illeterate/Obam a was a menace/Obama Suks/Media Matters/Huffington/Repub Puke/Really Ignorant/Carl/Dumbocrats/Harry Reid/Rod Blagojevich/Democrap Puke/Dr Phill/Regan was a Genius/Obama is a Homo/WTF/Beavers Democratic/DCPS Union/Democrats

You still never answered the questions from last time ...

How about we talk about your obsession with bringing up "gays" in so many of your posts? Or your cutting and pasting after complaining about others doing it? Or your inability to use proper punctuation? Or about your "expertise" in the Meth field from both past and present personal experience?

Well you remedial piece of shit?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Sigmund Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
Our "Reagan was a MENACE" poster is showing classic signs of Penis envy. Deep rooted fears of being sexually inadequate will be manifested by trying to act out with a false sense of intellectual superiority.
Way to take a post from the trailer park dweller that was already struggling mightily to escape mediocrity and ... well, do absolutely nothing to it to make it any better!

Congrats on that ... I'm sure the same 2 people on here will vote your post up another 5 times each anyway.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

dupa wrote:
<quoted text>
And "Reagan was a Menace" should jump off an interstate overpass.
Hey dupa ... so I guess that means you're still choosing the last of all those options I gave you earlier? Just like I said you would?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Truth 101 wrote:
<quoted text> "Trained to use my hands"? This is hilarious! Giving Hand "J's" to the boys down at the bus station does not require anymore training than what your "uncle" gave you in the closet! You don't scare anyone and I doubt such a whiny bitch like yourself would confront a real threat, let alone kick anyone's ass, tough guy! Your local police have probably dealt with your obnoxious calls for service when you called them to settle a fight you started! So go jerk yourself and "catch it" in flight! Liberals always say they don't need a gun to stop an intruder but how come you never hear of them apprehending one? The answer: they are the first to submit! They will sit by as one of the mutants break in, threaten their family or even rape their wife or daughter! I got you pegged, bitch!
So now you "pegged" me?

When did this happen, bitch?

Was it when you (repeatedly) cut and ran under name after name of yours rather than answer all those questions I asked on topics you insisted on bringing up?

Or was is it when you (repeatedly) refused to show up with those education credentials and back up that "guarantee" you made well over a year ago?

Well? Which was it?

Next time let me know so I don't blink and miss it, bitch!
Truth 101

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you "pegged" me?
Was it when you (repeatedly) cut and ran under name after name of yours rather than answer all those questions I asked on topics you insisted on bringing up?
Or was is it when you (repeatedly) refused to show up with those education credentials and back up that "guarantee" you made well over a year ago?
Well? Which was it?
Whats next? Are you going to tell me that your "hands" are registered? You are a pathetic crack head! Obama Administration making threats to whistlblowers to keep thier mouths shut over Benghazi! This just wont go away! Poor Barry! Hillbilly Hillary is going to be exposed as the incompetent idiot she is! The economy still sucks! So tell me, Tough guy! How would such a puss loser like yourself stop an armed intruder? Oh, you would "whack" him with a lamp! Keep talking , bitch!
2ND AMENDMENT WATCHER

East Saint Louis, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Kirk your done you gun grabbing piece of crap
just wondering

Neponset, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Destroy the Teaparty wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, not special forces at all, dupa!
Just willing to let you be the first and last to stop talking about what you want to do to me and actually be the one to try and do it.
Southeast corner of 147th Street and Central Ave in Oak Forest. There's a gas station right there.
I can get there in 10 minutes!
Give me the date and time loudmouth.
Durka you P.O.S. DID YOU SHOW YOUR FACE OR JUST RUN YOUR MOUTH LIKE ALWAYS?
You got your date and time!!!!!!!!!!
Thats o.k. reagan was a menace, JERKA$$ is a P.O.S.
Like I told him before...he's one of the off brothers...jerka!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Truth 101 wrote:
<quoted text> Blah blah blah blah blah Obama, bitch!
That's not an answer.

I'll ask again about how you "pegged" me ...

Well? Which was it?

Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>Durka you P.O.S. DID YOU SHOW YOUR FACE OR JUST RUN YOUR MOUTH LIKE ALWAYS?
You got your date and time!!!!!!!!!!
Thats o.k. reagan was a menace, JERKA$$ is a P.O.S.
Like I told him before...he's one of the off brothers...jerka!
Of course dupa never followed through on his physical "internet" threat. He's a true conservative when it comes to backing up what he says after he says it - just like Hopeless.

He decided to go with the last of the four options I gave him in post 5374 - just like we both knew he would in advance.
Truth 101

Downers Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
That's not an answer.
Well? Which was it?
Hmm, lets see! Obama blames American guns for deaths in Mexico during his pathetic speech. Did he take any of the blame for his incompetent administration arming the Mexican drug cartel that flooded mexico with thousands of untracked weapons that lead to the slaughter of hundreds of mexicans at the hands of the same cartel? Ofcourse not! What a whiny weasle!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

2ND AMENDMENT WATCHER wrote:
Kirk your done you gun grabbing piece of crap
I don't know man. I totally agree with you but this state is full of bleeding heart dope smokin hippie go free frees. The libs in this state are just ridiculous. I still can't get over the fact that Duckworth was elected. Unbelievable!!!!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Truth 101 wrote:
<quoted text> Hmm, lets see! Obama blah blah blah blah blah weazel!
That's not an answer either.

Well? Which was it?

Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know man. I totally agree with you but this state is full of bleeding heart dope smokin hippie go free frees. The libs in this state are just ridiculous. I still can't get over the fact that Duckworth was elected. Unbelievable!!!!
Then stop crying, pack up your crayons, your Gummy Bear vitamins and your sippy cup .... and leave.

Who the hell is gonna miss you?

The rest of us would immediately have our collective IQ raised as soon as you crossed the state line!

You might want to take your hypocritical, deadbeat, POS hero Joe Walsh with you too. We have zero use for him now that we kicked him to the electoral curb this past November.

And Michelle Bachmann, who is now under investigation is on the way out too ...

Isn't it GREAT?

Be sure to answer when you're done crying and toweling off!
Dick Face Durbin

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Seriously when are you going to overdose and go away.
<quoted text>
That's not an answer.
Well? Which was it?
Repub Puke

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Please learn how to construct a simple sentence you moron.
<quoted text>
That's not an answer either.
Well? Which was it?
Trump

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

It is all Bush's fault just ask Reagen is an Idiot he will cut and paste a response.
Truth 101 wrote:
<quoted text> Hmm, lets see! Obama blames American guns for deaths in Mexico during his pathetic speech. Did he take any of the blame for his incompetent administration arming the Mexican drug cartel that flooded mexico with thousands of untracked weapons that lead to the slaughter of hundreds of mexicans at the hands of the same cartel? Ofcourse not! What a whiny weasle!
Regan was a Genius

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

FYI
Reagan was a MENACE lives in a studio apartment near Oak Park he wears a we sell gold sign daily. Other than that the worthless bum collects SSI pathetic.
Reagan was a fool

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Reagan was a simple minded rube who made decisions based on what Nancy's astrologer told him. He was so dumb he had to use a seating chart to remember what his cabinet members names were. He had little involvement with running the country. He was even kept out of the loop when his henchmen decided to violate the constitution and illegally supply arms to another country. His reward for doing a bunch of millionaires bidding was a bought and paid for mansion in California after he retired. He was quite possibly even dumber than Bush the younger. Reagan's administration holds the record for having the highest number of people leaving government service under indictment or other forms of disgrace.
Reagan was a fool

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

How about an example of the Muslim bs coming out of Michelle's mouth? Just one example will do. Bet you can't do it.
Truth 101

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Reagan was a fool wrote:
Reagan was a simple minded rube who made decisions based on what Nancy's astrologer told him. He was so dumb he had to use a seating chart to remember what his cabinet members names were. He had little involvement with running the country. He was even kept out of the loop when his henchmen decided to violate the constitution and illegally supply arms to another country. His reward for doing a bunch of millionaires bidding was a bought and paid for mansion in California after he retired. He was quite possibly even dumber than Bush the younger. Reagan's administration holds the record for having the highest number of people leaving government service under indictment or other forms of disgrace.
What happened? Did you get rejected for disability under Reagan? Dont worry, the purple lipped king will take care of you now! Pathetic!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,921 - 4,940 of6,543
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

72 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min sonicfilter 1,037,672
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 min Sublime1 96,396
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min ritedownthemiddle 43,185
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 41 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,597
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 47 min LRS 167,751
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 1 hr Chicagobunny 510
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Chicagobunny 3,794
Amy 4-24 1 hr Kuuipo 34
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance