what a dork

Chicago, IL

#5325 Apr 15, 2013
go get em wrote:
<quoted text>Now don't you feel like an ass....wife pasted away a few years back and didn't remarry. Isn't wives spelled a little different? Hummmmmm!!!
You might want to make yourself useful and go back to school!
Not big on grammer but spelling...come on.
By the way are you even married? Thats no way to talk about women.
pasted? Computar? You could use a spelling course yourself , retard!
Retarded liberal

Chicago, IL

#5326 Apr 15, 2013
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet ANOTHER name, ShitForBrains?
But ZERO answers to those fourteen questions?
Here ... I'll post them to you again:
No, you DIDN'T answer my questions on Benghazi.
Ready, bitch?
IT'S STILL YOUR TURN!
Do you need those 7 questions again? Is 52 days not enough time to formulate a response to them, bitch?
I'll ask those same questions for the 11th time:
1) Did Dubya and Ronnie miss the call, bitch?
3,000 + 241 + 189 = X
X - 4 = Y
2) What's the total for X there ... the number of Americans killed under terrorist attacks under CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN presidents that YOU voted for?
3) And what's Y ...the difference between the number of Americans killed under Obama in terrorist attacks and the number of Americans killed under terrorist attacks under CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICANS presidents that YOU voted for?
You still can't you add or subtract ... yet you "guarantee" you're more educated than me, bitch?
4) If you teapukes cared so much about these 4 lost lives you incessantly sob over, why did you not give Obama at least the amount of money he requested OR MORE during the 2012 fiscal year under which Benghazi happened?
You wanted to talk BENGHAZI ... isn't that right, bitch?
5) And why did you teapukes do the same damn thing AGAIN with the 2013 Fiscal Year budget too?
6) Can you tell us why did a repuke admitted he "Absolutely" Voted To Cut Funding For Embassy Security in the following video?
http://thinkprogress.org/security/2012/10/10/ ...
7) Why did you conservative repukes REPEATEDLY give Obama less than what he asked for? Were you being "conservative" with embassy security?
Yes ... this most certainly IS "priceless". The same SEVEN questions still there waiting to be answered for over 50 days now!
And you didn't answer the questions on Menendez either. Is 40 days not enough time to formulate a response to them, bitch?
Here ... I'll post them again for you:
8) Did the Daily Caller (like the rest of the conservative media) get it's info from BLOGS again and end up with more egg on it's face?
9) Is that why Daily Caller editor Tucker Carlson is not responding to phone calls and e-mails requesting comment now, bitch?
Any idea?
10) What happened to the latest manufactured and discredited smear campaign from the Right aimed at a Democrat?
11) Was the conservative media "conservative" with it's fact checking again, bitch?
12) Were Rupert Murdoch and his son not available to help hack some phones to get more reliable info on this one?
And now we have two more questions on the "no immediate debt crisis" either. So I'll post them for you too:
13) Why did Boehner admit on ABC's "This Week" that "we do not have an immediate debt crisis." after he lied his ass off insisting we did for years now?
14) And why did Paul Ryan admit pretty much the same thing on CBS's "Face the Nation" after he LIED and told us we were facng a debt crisis, bitch?
The only thing more "priceless" than you not answering questions (again) on a topic that YOU insist on talking about (again) is you trying to out-insult me (again) and losing (again), then trying to change the subject (again), and then refusing to show up and back up that education "guarantee" of yours (again) well over a year after having made it.
THAT'S 14 QUESTIONS THAT REQUIRE 14 ANSWERS THERE!
Commence spinning again, bitch!
bunch of crap nobody reads! Just more words from a bitch throwing a fit!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5327 Apr 15, 2013
Get who wrote:
<quoted text>Why dont you make yourself useful and go wash your fat wifes ass!
Hopeless/seriously/WTF/Stupid says what/What goes up/do you believe that/I miss reggie/Jesse Jr/Spider/SOS/shovel ready/Barrack Carter/Dead beat/like it is/be fair/Eddie/matoon/Sen Hillary Clinton/Larry sinclaire/oh well/olive oil/Boy are you stupid/jon/The question/john316/pjohn316/Trut h101/hurts to be you/Get who

Don't you mean "Why don't you" and "wife's ass", bitch?

LOL! No wonder you don't want to show up and back up that education "guarantee" you made over a year ago on that other thread.

Still waiting on the answers to those 14 questions, bitch!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5328 Apr 15, 2013
Retarded liberal wrote:
<quoted text> bunch of crap nobody reads! Just more words from a bitch throwing a fit!
Try posting that again without errors you remedial shit stain.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5329 Apr 15, 2013
Looks like we can now add "what a dork" and "Retarded liberal" to the names Hopeless uses on here.

So far we have:

Hopeless/seriously/WTF/Stupid says what/What goes up/do you believe that/I miss reggie/Jesse Jr/Spider/SOS/shovel ready/Barrack Carter/Dead beat/like it is/be fair/Eddie/matoon/Sen Hillary Clinton/Larry sinclaire/oh well/olive oil/Boy are you stupid/jon/The question/john316/pjohn316/Trut h101/hurts to be you/Get who

And also:

olive oil/Helpful Harry/Get a clue/Marxist watch/Liberals can stick it/Beware/Not buying your stuff/oh well/Meet Mr Genius/Seeiously sorry/Not for me/From the Denver Post/jon/rock the vote/Reggie L/Larry sinclaire/Irving the balanced/Tool Watch/Rashire Patel/Collapse starting./Poster amarillio/LARRY SINCLAIR/THE SCALE/At the movies/me/parnell jones

And then there's:

James/Failed Follower/Open Mike/Swell Giy/OOOOOooooooo/Sorry for you too/History Lesson Noted/2008 not no 2012 no way/Skanky wives/a reader doesnt read/Say what/Hillbillies for Obama/Get Your Tickets Today/Man With Telescope/Not so fast/Oh really/Think my way or else/Pathetic you/He did THAT Bruce/Sorry/Start with this Want more/Olive Shmolive/Won me over Not/5 Trillion $/Numbers are bummers/Busted/Goion in Matoon/The TRUTH/THE END IS NEAR/Loon in Matoon/Rigger Nitch/Sick of him/Liberals can stick it/Your world view/Yuuuup/Not buying your stuff/God help us/Israel God bless you/Alone without your A&&/Decision Made/Not happy at all/Helpful Harry/Gimmie/Not distracted by glitter/Rashire Patel/My choice/Power Outage Warning/No Comment Decide yo sef/Score Keeper/To Oblabla/Buh bye Barry/Your brain is ROTTING/Useful Fool Watch/Traitor Watch/Airport Operations/Disgusted and betrayed/Evil around us/Fore/Obama loses/Is this true/Hilary Clinton

And probably:

Roland Burris/Rodger Moore/Internet Guy/Dr Phil/GOPvsUSAjr/Obama Suks/SSI/Rich Daley/Roland/KK Harvard/Grade School/Nancy Pelosi/No Mo Homo/Seymour/illiterate/Rahm/I CE/Barney Frank/Fat Pt Quinn/Straight/Dick Face Durbin/Rev Jackson/Obama/GOP VS USA/olandf/Truth/Madigan/Mayor daley/Roland/Rev Wright/Working Man/SON/Dick Face Durib/Olive Oil/Hillary/Union/Dr Philsimpson/Charlie Rangle/Pelosi/Obama is a Meanace/Bush/OMG/Idiot Joe Biden/Michelle/Illeterate/Obam a was a menace/Obama Suks/Media Matters/Huffington/Repub Puke/Really Ignorant/Carl/Dumbocrats/Harry Reid/Rod Blagojevich/Democrap Puke/Dr Phill/Regan was a Genius/Obama is a Homo/WTF/Beavers Democratic/DCPS Union

Got any more for us little bitch?
Retarded liberal

Chicago, IL

#5330 Apr 15, 2013
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
Looks like we can now add "what a dork" and "Retarded liberal" to the names Hopeless uses on here.
So far we have:
And also:
olive oil/Helpful Harry/Get a clue/Marxist watch/Liberals can stick it/Beware/Not buying your stuff/oh well/Meet Mr Genius/Seeiously sorry/Not for me/From the Denver Post/jon/rock the vote/Reggie L/Larry sinclaire/Irving the balanced/Tool Watch/Rashire Patel/Collapse starting./Poster amarillio/LARRY SINCLAIR/THE SCALE/At the movies/me/parnell jones
And then there's:
James/Failed Follower/Open Mike/Swell Giy/OOOOOooooooo/Sorry for you too/History Lesson Noted/2008 not no 2012 no way/Skanky wives/a reader doesnt read/Say what/Hillbillies for Obama/Get Your Tickets Today/Man With Telescope/Not so fast/Oh really/Think my way or else/Pathetic you/He did THAT Bruce/Sorry/Start with this Want more/Olive Shmolive/Won me over Not/5 Trillion $/Numbers are bummers/Busted/Goion in Matoon/The TRUTH/THE END IS NEAR/Loon in Matoon/Rigger Nitch/Sick of him/Liberals can stick it/Your world view/Yuuuup/Not buying your stuff/God help us/Israel God bless you/Alone without your A&&/Decision Made/Not happy at all/Helpful Harry/Gimmie/Not distracted by glitter/Rashire Patel/My choice/Power Outage Warning/No Comment Decide yo sef/Score Keeper/To Oblabla/Buh bye Barry/Your brain is ROTTING/Useful Fool Watch/Traitor Watch/Airport Operations/Disgusted and betrayed/Evil around us/Fore/Obama loses/Is this true/Hilary Clinton
And probably:
Roland Burris/Rodger Moore/Internet Guy/Dr Phil/GOPvsUSAjr/Obama Suks/SSI/Rich Daley/Roland/KK Harvard/Grade School/Nancy Pelosi/No Mo Homo/Seymour/illiterate/Rahm/I CE/Barney Frank/Fat Pt Quinn/Straight/Dick Face Durbin/Rev Jackson/Obama/GOP VS USA/olandf/Truth/Madigan/Mayor daley/Roland/Rev Wright/Working Man/SON/Dick Face Durib/Olive Oil/Hillary/Union/Dr Philsimpson/Charlie Rangle/Pelosi/Obama is a Meanace/Bush/OMG/Idiot Joe Biden/Michelle/Illeterate/Obam a was a menace/Obama Suks/Media Matters/Huffington/Repub Puke/Really Ignorant/Carl/Dumbocrats/Harry Reid/Rod Blagojevich/Democrap Puke/Dr Phill/Regan was a Genius/Obama is a Homo/WTF/Beavers Democratic/DCPS Union
Got any more for us little bitch?
Wrong again, Special Ed! Are you disappointed like your dad was when you finally unloaded and decided to come out? What a loser! Do you Really think anyone cares what you or the other nuts who waste time posting on this out dated thread think? Like i said, you are a loser!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5331 Apr 15, 2013
Retarded liberal wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong again, Special Ed! Are you disappointed like your dad was when you finally unloaded and decided to come out? What a loser! Do you Really think anyone cares what you or the other nuts who waste time posting on this out dated thread think? Like i said, you are a loser!
Nope, those aren't the corrections I asked for now are they you remedial shit stain?

Still waiting for you to correct those mistakes in post #5326 ....
Chewy

Waukegan, IL

#5332 Apr 15, 2013
Dear Go Get em

So you want to call me stupid? You inbred, my numbers came from a liberal publication "Huffington Post" not that they take link cards but maybe you can get one at the mental hospital you reside in. I personally think the number is much higher, likely 50 million, so maybe your right I am a tad off--under reporting.

Regardless, I really hope you get off your sister before you procreate, but then insect abortions I might be ok with if they clip the father too?
Moo moo

United States

#5333 Apr 16, 2013
No change
Bare Thread

Chicago, IL

#5334 Apr 18, 2013
Ha ha ha ha This thread is obsolte
the fact king

Terre Haute, IN

#5335 Apr 18, 2013
Here in Charleston IL I have a NAMBLA group were looking for new members we meet at McDonald's
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5338 Apr 18, 2013
Chewy wrote:
Dear Go Get em
So you want to call me stupid? You inbred, my numbers came from a liberal publication "Huffington Post" not that they take link cards but maybe you can get one at the mental hospital you reside in. I personally think the number is much higher, likely 50 million, so maybe your right I am a tad off--under reporting.
Regardless, I really hope you get off your sister before you procreate, but then insect abortions I might be ok with if they clip the father too?
Yes, he wants to call you stupid.

And I want to call you stupid.

Everybody wants to call you stupid.

Because YOU'RE STUPID.

It's why people point and laugh at you and neighborhood children pelt you with rocks and garbage whenever you leave your mom's house.

I hope that helped clear things up for you ...
durka

Saint Peters, MO

#5339 Apr 18, 2013
1) Did Dubya and Ronnie miss the call, bitch?
3,000 + 241 + 189 = X
X - 4 = Y

NOPE, SLAUGHTERED PLENTY OF TERRORISTS AFTER THE FACT. ADD ABOUT 3 MORE ZEROS TO YOUR X AND THAT'S OUR SCORE VS. THEIRS.

SEAL THE BORDERS, ENFORCE IMMIGRATION LAWS AND WE WOULDN'T HAVE THESE PROBLEMS WOULD WE?

2) What's the total for X there ... the number of Americans killed under terrorist attacks under CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN presidents that YOU voted for?

3) And what's Y ...the difference between the number of Americans killed under Obama in terrorist attacks and the number of Americans killed under terrorist attacks under CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICANS presidents that YOU voted for?

You still can't you add or subtract ... yet you "guarantee" you're more educated than me, bitch?

GUARANTEED I AM.

4) If you teapukes cared so much about these 4 lost lives you incessantly sob over, why did you not give Obama at least the amount of money he requested OR MORE during the 2012 fiscal year under which Benghazi happened?

WHAT ABOUT THE BUDGET REQUIRED BY LAW THAT WAS TO BE SUBMITTED ONCE EVERY YEAR FOR THE LAST 4 YEARS?

WHY DOES HIS SPENDING HAVE TO BE SO INFLAMMATORY THAT IT IS NOT DIGESTIBLE? IMF, WALL STREET, THE FED, S&P, FITCH, MOODY'S, AND A MAJORITY OF AMERICA. OH, FORGOT TO ADD OBAMA HIMSELF (THE ORIGINATOR OF SEQUESTER).

SURE, WHY NOT?

5) And why did you teapukes do the same damn thing AGAIN with the 2013 Fiscal Year budget too?

DID WHAT WITH THE BUDGET? CUT THE ADDITIONAL ADDED SPENDING, WHICH IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO TRULY TRIMMING FAT FROM TODAY'S BUDGET?

WHY DO YOU KEEP TALKING ABOUT BENGHAZI? WHEN IT COMES TO THE FOREFRONT, THE POPULACE WILL KNOW WHAT HAPPENED.

6) Can you tell us why did a repuke admitted he "Absolutely" Voted To Cut Funding For Embassy Security in the following video?
http://thinkprogress.org/security/2012/10/10/ ...

YOU ACTUALLY THINK THAT CUTTING THE BUDGET HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS ATTACK? DOD VS. TIER 3 FUNDS ARE WORLDS APART. THE MONIES TALKED ABOUT BY J. CHAFFETZ WAS ABOUT CUTTING THE 20,000 CONTRACTORS STILL IN IRAQ. THIS MONEY IS JUST NOT SECURITY, IT'S ALL THE OTHER B.S. TOO. IF A REQUEST OF EMERGENCY IS KNOWN, 2 THINGS SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED. 1. EVACUATE. 2. SEND MINIMALLY TIER 3 ASSETS TO PROTECT (WE ACTUALLY HAD TIER 2 ASSETS WITHIN STRIKING RANGE WITH TIME TO SPARE).

THIS ATTACK WAS INEVITABLE AND TELEGRAPHED. NOTHING WAS DONE ABOUT IT.

OUT OF CHARACTERS. WILL CONTINUE LATER WHEN I HAVE TIME.
durka

Saint Peters, MO

#5340 Apr 18, 2013
Why DOES HIS SPENDING HAVE TO BE SO INFLAMMATORY THAT IT IS NOT DIGESTIBLE? IMF, WALL STREET, THE FED, S&P, FITCH, MOODY'S, AND A MAJORITY OF AMERICA. OH, FORGOT TO ADD OBAMA HIMSELF (THE ORIGINATOR OF SEQUESTER).
FINISH: APPROVE OF THESE MINIMAL CUTS, BUT EVEN WANT TO SEE MORE EXCEPT FOR THE LAST TURD OF THE BUNCH.
durka

Saint Peters, MO

#5341 Apr 18, 2013
7) Why did you conservative repukes REPEATEDLY give Obama less than what he asked for? Were you being "conservative" with embassy security?
SEE LAST ANSWER.
Yes ... this most certainly IS "priceless". The same SEVEN questions still there waiting to be answered for over 50 days now!
And you didn't answer the questions on Menendez either. Is 40 days not enough time to formulate a response to them, bitch?
Here ... I'll post them again for you:
8) Did the Daily Caller (like the rest of the conservative media) get it's info from BLOGS again and end up with more egg on it's face?
"Before publishing the story, TheDC independently corroborated some elements of the womenís claims, including Menendezís nonexistent public schedule and the flight records of the private jet he was likely on during the weekend the women claimed their sexual encounters occurred. TheDC also vetted the source who brought the women forward, and reconfirmed details with that source after The Washington Postís story broke Monday."
9) Is that why Daily Caller editor Tucker Carlson is not responding to phone calls and e-mails requesting comment now, bitch?
Any ide......"According to the Washington Post, the grand jury last month began issuing subpoenas for the business records of Salomon Melgen, a ophthalmologist who has been linked to Menendez both personally and through campaign contributions. Among other things, investigators from the FBI have been looking into allegations that Melgen arranged prostitutes for the senator during trips to the Dominican Republic and Menendez's role advocating for a $500 million security contract for a company linked to the doctor.....
WHY IS THE FBI NOW INVOLVED, AND THE RING KEEPS GETTING BIGGER?
10) What happened to the latest manufactured and discredited smear campaign from the Right aimed at a Democrat?
11) Was the conservative media "conservative" with it's fact checking again, bitch?
12) Were Rupert Murdoch and his son not available to help hack some phones to get more reliable info on this one?
And now we have two more questions on the "no immediate debt crisis" either. So I'll post them for you too:
13) Why did Boehner admit on ABC's "This Week" that "we do not have an immediate debt crisis." after he lied his ass off insisting we did for years now?
IF YOU DON'T THINK THAT $90,000/CHILD WORTH ENSLAVING DEBT IN AMERICA IS NOT A CRISIS...YOU ARE A JAKHOFF.
14) And why did Paul Ryan admit pretty much the same thing on CBS's "Face the Nation" after he LIED and told us we were facng a debt crisis, bitch?
DIDN'T YOUR BUDDY OBAMA CRY THE SAME THING? EVEN AFTER THE FACT?
The only thing more "priceless" than you not answering questions (again) on a topic that YOU insist on talking about (again) is you trying to out-insult me (again) and losing (again), then trying to change the subject (again), and then refusing to show up and back up that education "guarantee" of yours (again) well over a year after having made it.
THAT'S 14 QUESTIONS THAT REQUIRE 14 ANSWERS THERE!
Commence spinning again, bitch!

KEEP BEING A TOOL. WE NEED IDIOTS LIKE YOU TO RUIN YOUR CHITSTAIN.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5342 Apr 18, 2013
durka

Let's go question by question and see if you actually ANSWERED anything here ...

1) Nope, that's wasn't an answer to the question, dipshit!

2) Where's the answer to the question, dipshit?

3) You guarantee it do ya? Then prove it by either answering the question or showing up with your credentials at the time and place I give you.

Now where's the answer to the question, dipshit?

4) Again, "what about blah blah blah is NOT an answer to the question, dipshit!

FACT: You guys REPEATEDLY cut embassy funding, dipshit. Now answer the question and tell us why, dipshit!

6)No, you don't actually think .. or answer questions. Newsflash: You can't tell people that you repukes didn't cut the embassy security budget after one blatantly admits voting to do so.

This is too easy ...

Now answer the question, dipshit!

"OUT OF CHARACTERS. WILL CONTINUE LATER WHEN I HAVE TIME."

You just might be out of IQ points too. Come back and maybe "continue" when you have some ANSWERS as opposed to your random characters, dipshit.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5343 Apr 18, 2013
Continued from above ...

7) "SEE LAST ANSWER?"

You never gave one, dipshit!

8) Yet she admitted she LIED about the sex and admitted that she never even met the guy?

That's not an answer as to why you cuntservatives LIED about the sex allegations, dipshit!

9) That's not an answer to why Carlson wont comment on his bogus smear campaign based on lies from the person who admitted telling them, dipshit.

10) Where's your answer, dipshit?

11) Again, where's your answer, dipshit?

12)Nope, no answer to this one either.

13) That's not an answer to why he LIED before when he said we DID have a "debt crisis", dipshit.

Got an answer there "JAKHOFF"?

14) Talking about Obama is NOT answering the question as to why Paul Ryan lied previously too about us having a "debt crisis" that he said we now didn't have.

Stay on topic and ANSWER THE QUESTION, dipshit!

"KEEP BEING A TOOL."

No, I'll just keep kicking the shit out of you for being dumber than dogshit!

And now I'm gonna keep at you until you show up and prove that you're more educated than me.
durka

Saint Peters, MO

#5344 Apr 18, 2013
You offered absolutely nothing. You accomplished absolutely nothing. You are a tool and you hate life. I answered everything that was a legitimate question. If I asked a question to a question, it was probably a rhetorical question that was laden with an answer.

I love how you sheep just resort to name calling and incomprehensible jabbering of the sphincter. After your toddler tantrum, you act like no one gave you any answers. Typical communist playbook standard.

Shitstains like yourself should just get a nice rope, tie a slipknot, place around your scrawny little neck, and jump.
durka

Saint Peters, MO

#5345 Apr 18, 2013
"[In a notarized statement filed in court, Nexis de los Santos Santana said she was filmed without her knowledge when she claimed that Menendez had paid her to have sex.

"I am the person in the video, that is me, and those are my words, but this statement is not true," Santana said in the statement. "I never agreed to be recorded."]"

CNN

What's funny is that, she admits she is the person in the video, these are her words, BUT the statement is not true.....Then in turnstile, she says she never agreed to be recorded.

How funny is this? Very funny. Now the Senator is being investigated for fraud and quid pro quo. It sounds as though he is on the up-and-up. I would just ASSUME that he is so clean that he never had sex with an underage hooker, let alone an of age hooker.

Good luck wiping the egg off your face after this stain is indicted on multiple charges.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5346 Apr 18, 2013
durka wrote:
You offered absolutely nothing. You accomplished absolutely nothing.
And you answered absolutely NOTHING - not a single one of those FOURTEEN questions there.

14 swings and 14 misses!

But here, I'll try to help you out dipshit ...

See, just replying with random words on unrelated people and topics when you're asked something (like Michelle Bachmann is known for) does NOT qualify as an answer to a question. Your response has to actually ANSWER the question by addressing the details in it.

Got that, dipshit?

When someone asks you something like: "Why did you repukes vote to cut embassy security funding if those lives were so important to you?"

You should then ANSWER THE QUESTION starting with something like the following: "We voted to cut embassy funding because ......"

See that, dipshit?

Anything else .... is ... NOT ... an ... answer!

"We didn't vote to cut the funding!" is a LIE not an answer.

"Well, Clinton blah blah blah" is a DODGE not an answer.

"Well, why did Obama blah blah blah" is both a DODGE AND A QUESTION. It is not an answer.

Again ... you got that, dipshit?

You moron conservatives are so messed up watching Faux "news" where they respond to tough questions (if they ever even get any) with lies, spin and unrelated taking points that you don't even know what an ANSWER is anymore!

Now get busy with some answers, dipshit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 9-30 1 min Ralph 8
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Mighty Righty 1,114,893
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 min Cali Girl 2014 50,019
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 min Uzi 68,555
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min Cancer On The pRe... 178,580
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min Earthling-1 46,981
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 30 min JOEL 69,480
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 59 min HoneyBear1 98,342

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]