Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5148 Mar 8, 2013
Dr Phill wrote:
Please put down the meth pipe I hate to see anyone including a vial person like you die from drugs<quoted text>
Roland Burris/Rodger Moore/Internet Guy/Dr Phil/GOPvsUSAjr/Obama Suks/SSI/Rich Daley/Roland/KK Harvard/Grade School/Nancy Pelosi/No Mo Homo/Seymour/illiterate/Rahm/I CE/Barney Frank/Fat Pt Quinn/Straight/Dick Face Durbin/Rev Jackson/Obama/GOP VS USA/olandf/Truth/Madigan/Mayor daley/Roland/Rev Wright/Working Man/SON/Dick Face Durib/Olive Oil/Hillary/Union/Dr Philsimpson/Charlie Rangle/Pelosi/Obama is a Meanace/Bush/OMG/Idiot Joe Biden/Michelle/Illeterate/Obam a was a menace/Obama Suks/Media Matters/Huffington/Repub Puke/Really Ignorant/Carl/Dumbocrats/Harry Reid/Rod Blagojevich/Democrap Puke

I'll just re-post what I said way back in #1278 in response to your following drivel in post #1215:

"Illiteracy appears to to be your strong suite let me help over estimated is two words I could go on but it would be pointless your grammar is horrific."

Did you ever figure out that:

1) The word "overesitmated" isn't two words - that it's ONE word you illiterate jackass?

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/overestimate

2) Or that it's strong SUIT ... not strong "suite" you illiterate jackass?

3) Or that your ENTIRE POST is one whole run-on sentence you illiterate jackass?

Well? Did you?

I'm still waiting for an answer here ... since April!

How much more time do you need?

I'd be REALLY embarrassed if I were you! Calling people illiterate when your post is riddled with mistakes? And then trying to call me out on a mistake that it turns out was correct ... because you have the IQ of afterbirth?

OUCH!

And since you never answered those questions there, I'll just KEEP POSTING IT to you ... over and over ... until you answer them you illiterate jackass.

Get the pattern?
Obama is a Terrorist

Manhattan, IL

#5149 Mar 8, 2013
The Democrats have destroyed Illinois. Governor Quinn is two IQ points above being legally classified as Developmentally Disabled, Chicago is a war Zone (Strictest gun laws in the country by the way), and that corruption, and incompetence has spread country wide thanks to our Muslim, Marxist fraud of a President, that has spread Chicago style corruption to Washington D.C.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5151 Mar 8, 2013
Obama is a Terrorist wrote:
The Democrats have destroyed Illinois. Governor Quinn is two IQ points above being legally classified as Developmentally Disabled, Chicago is a war Zone (Strictest gun laws in the country by the way), and that corruption, and incompetence has spread country wide thanks to our Muslim, Marxist fraud of a President, that has spread Chicago style corruption to Washington D.C.
You'd have to borrow Quinn's two IQ points just to get back to zero.

Please slap both your parents for us ...

Thanks in advance!

Enjoy your applesauce
Dick Face Durbin

Romeoville, IL

#5152 Mar 8, 2013
How low can Democraps in Illinois go they have warned that we will run out of money next week to pay for a program that allows 80,000 elderly and disabled people to live at home, the latest illustration of the state's fiscal crisis.

The Illinois agency that oversees home healthcare providers said in a letter on Thursday that the money was "projected to be exhausted by March 15," 3-1/2 months before the fiscal year ends on June 30.
Illinois is mired in a financial crisis caused by skyrocketing costs of public-sector pensions, which Governor Pat Quinn this week said are draining money from other social services.
Dr Phill

Romeoville, IL

#5153 Mar 8, 2013
Still waiting for you to complete a sentence much less a paragraph with a coherent thought.
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd have to borrow Quinn's two IQ points just to get back to zero.
Please slap both your parents for us ...
Thanks in advance!
Enjoy your applesauce
Dr Phill

Romeoville, IL

#5154 Mar 8, 2013
Seriously you cannot recognize that meth has taken control of what is left of your life so sad and pathetic.
<quoted text>
Roland Burris/Rodger Moore/Internet Guy/Dr Phil/GOPvsUSAjr/Obama Suks/SSI/Rich Daley/Roland/KK Harvard/Grade School/Nancy Pelosi/No Mo Homo/Seymour/illiterate/Rahm/I CE/Barney Frank/Fat Pt Quinn/Straight/Dick Face Durbin/Rev Jackson/Obama/GOP VS USA/olandf/Truth/Madigan/Mayor daley/Roland/Rev Wright/Working Man/SON/Dick Face Durib/Olive Oil/Hillary/Union/Dr Philsimpson/Charlie Rangle/Pelosi/Obama is a Meanace/Bush/OMG/Idiot Joe Biden/Michelle/Illeterate/Obam a was a menace/Obama Suks/Media Matters/Huffington/Repub Puke/Really Ignorant/Carl/Dumbocrats/Harry Reid/Rod Blagojevich
I'll bet that "survey released Thursday" found that you're the Topix poster that's most likely to change his name, avoid answering any questions at all and make incoherent statements in anything but "proper grammar".
That's now at least 55 names and eight posts since last night and still Z-E-R-O answers.
I'll (again) take that as a NO ... you can't out debate me. And (again) a NO ... you can't out-insult me. And (again) a NO ... you'll never have the balls to leave the basement you rent from your mom each month.
So I'll just re-post what I said way back in #1278 in response to your following drivel in post #1215:
"Illiteracy appears to to be your strong suite let me help over estimated is two words I could go on but it would be pointless your grammar is horrific."
1) The word "overesitmated" isn't two words - that it's ONE word you illiterate jackass?
3) Or that your ENTIRE POST is one whole run-on sentence you illiterate jackass?
Well? Did you?
I'd be REALLY embarrassed if I were you! Calling people illiterate when your post is riddled with mistakes? And then trying to call me out on a mistake that it turns out was correct ... because you have the IQ of afterbirth?
OUCH!
And since you never answered those questions there, I'll just KEEP POSTING IT to you ... over and over ... until you answer them you illiterate jackass.
Get the pattern?
Repub Puke

Romeoville, IL

#5155 Mar 8, 2013
You are just plain ignorant:
Senate Democrats joined Republicans Thursday in questioning the Obama administration's handling of the fatal Sept. 11 attack on the US consulate in Libya and why the administration refused for days to acknowledge that it was a terrorist attack linked to al Qaeda.
The Senate Foreign Relations Committee, chaired by Sen. John Kerry (D-MA), circulated a bipartisan letter addressed to Deputy Secretary of State Thomas Nides, asking for an "accounting of the attacks against US missions in Egypt, Libya and Yemen," according to a copy obtained by The Washington Examiner.
The lawmakers are also demanding to know whether the administration had any advance warnings of the Libyan attack and, if so, whether it had shared that information with US personnel on the ground.
The letter marks the first time congressional Democrats have so directly expressed their dissatisfaction with the administration's response to inquiries about the attacks, which resulted in the death of Ambassador Chris Stevens and three others and raised questions about US security throughout the Middle East and Northern Africa.
A Kerry aide confirmed that the committee intended to enlist the support of Republicans and Democrats and said the letter would likely be sent Friday. Another aide told The Examiner that the panel's 10 Democrats and nine Republicans plan to sign it.
And now ... ShitForBrains:
YOUR TURN!
I thought you wanted to talk B-E-N-G-H-A-Z-I, bitch!
I'll ask again ... how long do you need on this one?
If you have so much time to vote down my posts, why don't you have the time to ANSWER THE QUESTIONS?
Is eight days not enough time to formulate a response, bitch?
Do you need those 7 questions again? Because that's all you're gonna get - over and over - until you answer them.
I'll ask those same questions for the 9th time:
1) Did Dubya and Ronnie miss the call, bitch?
3,000 + 241 + 189 = X
X - 4 = Y
2) What's the total for X there ... the number of Americans killed under terrorist attacks under CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN presidents that YOU voted for?
3) And what's Y ...the difference between the number of Americans killed under Obama in terrorist attacks and the number of Americans killed under terrorist attacks under CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICANS presidents that YOU voted for?
You still can't you add or subtract ... yet you "guarantee" you're more educated than me, bitch?
4) If you tepukes cared so much about these 4 lost lives you incessantly sob over, why did you not give Obama at least the amount of money he requested OR MORE during the 2012 fiscal year under which Benghazi happened?
You wanted to talk BENGHAZI ... isn't that right, bitch?
5) And why did you teapukes do the same damn thing AGAIN with the 2013 Fiscal Year budget too?
6) Can you tell us why did a repuke admitted he "Absolutely" Voted To Cut Funding For Embassy Security in the following video?
http://thinkprogress.org/security/2012/10/10/ ...
7) Why did you conservative repukes REPEATEDLY give Obama less than what he asked for? Were you being "conservative" with embassy security?
Yes ... this most certainly IS "priceless". The same SEVEN questions still there waiting to be answered!
Obama is a Menace

Romeoville, IL

#5156 Mar 8, 2013
Another product of our public schools an individual that cannot complete a sentence with anything resembling proper grammar just pathetic go back to your six pack.
route 66 wrote:
Guys like 'Obama is a Terrorist' just has to lower the intelligence level of anything that he touches. Our President, who by the way was elected by Americans, isn't a Marxist or a Muslim. Corruption is corruption whether Chicago style, or Washington DC style. I can just envision this guy, his tin foil hat on, waiting everyday for Rush's radio programming sessions commanding him in how to think. It's obvious that this guy is to dumb to think for himself. LOL. The democrats may have destroyed Illinois, but it pales in comparison to the Republicans destroying this country.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5157 Mar 9, 2013
Obama is a Menace wrote:
Another product of our public schools an individual that cannot complete a sentence with anything resembling proper grammar just pathetic go back to your six pack.<quoted text>
I'm SO glad you brought that up again!

Speaking of "proper grammar" ...

I'll just re-post what I said way back in #1278 in response to your following drivel in post #1215:

Well? Did you?

OUCH!

Get the pattern?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5158 Mar 9, 2013
Dr Phill wrote:
Still waiting for you to complete a sentence much less a paragraph with a coherent thought.<quoted text>
Speaking of completing something ...

When will you complete an answer to those questions I keep asking?

It's been 11 months now!

Here they are again ...

Here's what I said way back in #1278 in response to your following drivel in post #1215:

Well? Did you?

OUCH!

Get the pattern?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5159 Mar 9, 2013
Oh ... and cowardly voting down my posts instead of answering the questions IN them only makes me want to post those questions even MORE!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Dr Phill

Romeoville, IL

#5160 Mar 9, 2013
Methamphetamine appeals to drug abusers because it increases the body's metabolism and produces euphoria, increases alertness, and gives the abuser a sense of increased energy. High doses or chronic use of methamphetamine, however, increases nervousness, irritability, and paranoia. The extreme paranoia that methamphetamine abusers can experience is often associated with a distorted tendency toward ranting through unintelligible postings . Adverse consequences of methamphetamine abuse include the risk of stroke, heart failure, and prolonged psychosis.
Oh ... and cowardly voting down my posts instead of answering the questions IN them only makes me want to post those questions even MORE!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5161 Mar 9, 2013
Dr Phill wrote:
Methamphetamine appeals to drug abusers because it increases the body's metabolism and produces euphoria, increases alertness, and gives the abuser a sense of increased energy. High doses or chronic use of methamphetamine, however, increases nervousness, irritability, and paranoia. The extreme paranoia that methamphetamine abusers can experience is often associated with a distorted tendency toward ranting through unintelligible postings . Adverse consequences of methamphetamine abuse include the risk of stroke, heart failure, and prolonged psychosis.<quoted text>
Is meth your excuse for never having an answer and STILL not answering the same questions from 11 months ago?

Here they are again ...

Here's what I said way back in #1278 in response to your following drivel in post #1215:

Well? Did you?

OUCH!

Get the pattern?
Barry Goldwater

Lockport, IL

#5162 Mar 10, 2013
Johnson did the most damage of modern Presidents. Killed JFK to make deal with neocons to get Vietnam going after running as same alternative to my namesake. Then created the Great Society that now funds three generations of single motherhood. Single motherhood is the driver of all things social and economic that now has destroyed American culture. LBJ thought he could create a permanent Democrat voting block through welfare. He forgot that these people don't even raise their own young let alone remember to vote.
Funny

Wilmington, IL

#5163 Mar 10, 2013
Haha...... Barry !
Vaide

Sedalia, MO

#5164 Mar 10, 2013
Tyler the Creator
Barry Goldwater

Lockport, IL

#5165 Mar 11, 2013
Obama is a Terrorist wrote:
I believe your post is unfair to the developmentally disabled. I have met Governor Quinn and he is nowhere near as functional as the developmentally disabled.
PF Chang

Naperville, IL

#5166 Mar 11, 2013
Don't care. I'm gonna watch all you vaginas cry over issues you have absolutely zero control over.
who

Homer Glen, IL

#5167 Mar 12, 2013
who is running
PF Chang

Naperville, IL

#5168 Mar 12, 2013
who wrote:
who is running
Bruce Dickinson and James Hetfield

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min NTRPRNR1 1,127,005
very cute unuasual pix 24 min ALL GOOD 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 27 min Mandela 68,666
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 31 min Dale 179,421
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 37 min WeWeWe 50,641
omnipods boxes for sale 53 min thanxlord 1
Amy 10-24 54 min Mister Tonka 12
Abby 10-24 8 hr edogxxx 23
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]