Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois in 2010?

Posted in the Chicago Forum

Comments (Page 231)

Showing posts 4,601 - 4,620 of6,591
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Truth101 wrote:
<quoted text> Hey mouth! Want to talk about sexual harassment and your hero Bill Clinton? Didn't he pay Paula Jones and her attorney's $850,000 to settle her suit with him? Oh, that's right, he did! What about Juanita Broderick whom he was accused of raping? Then ofcourse, the Monica lewinski fiasco! Oh just like a liberal, you want to forget all the groping this sex predator done while in office! Then the list goes on with several of your democrats! Mendez is just another one of these pervs the liberal news wants to overlook! What is Anthony Weiner doing these days? Oh, he is trying to make a triumphant come back as mayor of NYC! Amazing!
Cool ... even MORE "priceless" spin as expected!

Still no answers to H-U-N-D-R-E-D-S of questions on here that date back to the first ones I asked you (under your hopeless name) from around the time this thread was started?

Why is that?

You already know you don't GET any until you GIVE any .. so what's the problem?

Yes, I want to talk sexual harassment. Didn't you read my last post? The one you responded to? I want to discuss BILL O'REILLY'S sexual harassment of the woman he settled out of court with for MILLIONS of dollars!

What's the problem? Why won't you discuss that?

Why do you keep CUTTING AND RUNNING AWAY? I mean, it's not like I asked you to show up (for the 6th time) and compare those education credentials! I just asked a simple question.

Would you rather discuss Spermin' Stain's sexual harassment of women instead? You remember him don't you? The "conservative" guy who ran for president, probably had no idea where Libya was let alone what the president's policy on it was, and couldn't keep it in his married pants before he ran away (QUIT) in shame?

You just KNOW Fox News isn't gonna ask him any tough questions about that now that he's signed up with the network to say things "he doesn't have the facts to back up" - they'll be too busy playing the race card over and over (just like last time) trying to defend Ole' Spermin whenever he says or does something stupid.

Well?

And since I don't see an answer to my last question there, I'll ask again ... which one of these guy's "scumbag activities" do you want to discuss?

Vitter, Sheehy, Walsh, Bill'O, or Spermin Stain?

I'll gladly discuss Clinton and Mendez just as soon as you discuss your own guy's love of hookers and diapers. And then your own guy's OVER TWO THOUSAND late night phone calls. And then your own guy's million-dollar settlement after getting hit with a sexual harassment lawsuit. And then your own "black messiah's" plan to habitually harass 9-9-9 white women.

Aren't YOU guys the party of "personal responsibility"? And "family"/"Chris tian" values? Or are those just the kinds of values you repukes are "conservative" on while you're simultaneously liberal on toe-tapping and pedophilia?

Yes ... this most certainly IS priceless!

Get ready to spin yourself silly yet again. But try not to trip over that tail you always have tucked between your legs that comes out whenever someone asks you a question on here!

Three ... Two ... One ...

Commence spinning!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Truth101 wrote:
Jesse Jr is busy snitching on his wife Sandy in an attempt to avoid a longer prison sentence. What a stand up guy!
"Stand up guy"?

You mean as opposed to your tea party HERO Joe Walsh?

Here ... let me give you my stock response on Jessie Jr again ..

Somebody's all crabby now that his tough-talking was kicked out of office!

Turns out he didn't pay his last child support payment.

"What a stand up guy!"

Turns out he doesn't want to pay any of the following ones now either.

"What a stand up guy!"

You teapukes sure can pick em'...

And us liberals sure can throw them out of office right on their asses!

Have you sent your HERO any personal checks to help him feed his kids now that the rest of us taxpayers aren't on the hook for it anymore? Or have you been "conservative" on that?

Tell us ... won't you?

And what hurts more? The fact that he was shown the door after all his TOUGH talk at his campaign events? Or the fact that when voters chose who was worthy to stay in office, they clearly said they would rather have Jessie Jr. in office than Joe "Deadbeat" Walsh?

Well? Which is it?

A) Walsh getting booted OUT of office or B) Jessie having been re-voted INTO it ... ON THE VERY SAME DAY?

You seem to have so much to say here ... so why not answer and tell us?

Are you ready my little Whirling Dervish of Obfuscation?

3, 2, 1 .....

START SPINNING!
Truth101

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
"Stand up guy"?
You mean as opposed to your tea party HERO Joe Walsh?
Here ... let me give you my stock response on Jessie Jr again ..
Somebody's all crabby now that his tough-talking was kicked out of office!
Turns out he didn't pay his last child support payment.
"What a stand up guy!"
Turns out he doesn't want to pay any of the following ones now either.
"What a stand up guy!"
You teapukes sure can pick em'...
And us liberals sure can throw them out of office right on their asses!
Have you sent your HERO any personal checks to help him feed his kids now that the rest of us taxpayers aren't on the hook for it anymore? Or have you been "conservative" on that?
Tell us ... won't you?
And what hurts more? The fact that he was shown the door after all his TOUGH talk at his campaign events? Or the fact that when voters chose who was worthy to stay in office, they clearly said they would rather have Jessie Jr. in office than Joe "Deadbeat" Walsh?
Well? Which is it?
A) Walsh getting booted OUT of office or B) Jessie having been re-voted INTO it ... ON THE VERY SAME DAY?
You seem to have so much to say here ... so why not answer and tell us?
Are you ready my little Whirling Dervish of Obfuscation?
3, 2, 1 .....
START SPINNING!
Hey, joe Walsh ain't headed toward the booty house, is he? Haha! Jesse jr got reelected after months of being in the nut house and not campaigning because of the ignorant voters in his district! Jesse jr then tried to get a crazy check before leaving office claiming he was bi-polar! What a lying loser! He is also working with the feds to buil a case against his wife so he can get an easier sentence! He left in shame and disgrace! There is nothing you can do about it, bitch! Do you think he and blago will do each others hair while they hang out in the joint? Maybe a little gay love? Hahahaha!
Truth101

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Cool ... even MORE "priceless" spin as expected!
Still no answers to H-U-N-D-R-E-D-S of questions on here that date back to the first ones I asked you (under your hopeless name) from around the time this thread was started?
Why is that?
Yes, I want to talk sexual harassment. Didn't you read my last post? The one you responded to? I want to discuss BILL O'REILLY'S sexual harassment of the woman he settled out of court with for MILLIONS of dollars!
What's the problem? Why won't you discuss that?
Why do you keep CUTTING AND RUNNING AWAY? I mean, it's not like I asked you to show up (for the 6th time) and compare those education credentials! I just asked a simple question.
Would you rather discuss Spermin' Stain's sexual harassment of women instead? You remember him don't you? The "conservative" guy who ran for president, probably had no idea where Libya was let alone what the president's policy on it was, and couldn't keep it in his married pants before he ran away (QUIT) in shame?
You just KNOW Fox News isn't gonna ask him any tough questions about that now that he's signed up with the network to say things "he doesn't have the facts to back up" - they'll be too busy playing the race card over and over (just like last time) trying to defend Ole' Spermin whenever he says or does something stupid.
Well?
And since I don't see an answer to my last question there, I'll ask again ... which one of these guy's "scumbag activities" do you want to discuss?
I'll gladly discuss Clinton and Mendez just as soon as you discuss your own guy's love of hookers and diapers. And then your own guy's OVER TWO THOUSAND late night phone calls. And then your own guy's million-dollar settlement after getting hit with a sexual harassment lawsuit. And then your own "black messiah's" plan to habitually harass 9-9-9 white women.
Aren't YOU guys the party of "personal responsibility"? And "family"/"Chris tian" values? Or are those just the kinds of values you repukes are "conservative" on while you're simultaneously liberal on toe-tapping and pedophilia?
Yes ... this most certainly IS priceless!
Get ready to spin yourself silly yet again. But try not to trip over that tail you always have tucked between your legs that comes out whenever someone asks you a question on here!
Commence spinning!
where was Obama the night of the Benghazi massacre? Nobody knows! Old purple lips missed the 3am call and Hillary has no answers! Why are all the Democrat women politicians and Obama appointees so freaking ugly? Really, Hillary, Janet napolitano, Kagan, sotomayor, Tammy duck worth,(did she need plastic surgery on her face too?), Kathleen Sibelius, Barbara boxer, Feinstein , Sheila (fish face) Simon, Debbie stabenow, the list goes on! is it because they can be controlled easier? Don't take my word for it a recent UCLA study confirmed this....Most female Democrat, liberal women are Ugly! Where as, on average, most conservative republican women are seen as attractive and feminine! We have all kinds of hotties in our ranks, including those in the media! The truth must hurt you! Don't it, bitch!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Jessie Jackson wrote:
How many hours do you spend cutting and pasting articles from the Huntington Post, Rolling Stone, Politico, etc. You need to get a life you could start by getting a job and getting off SSI just a thought.<quoted text>
Roland Burris/Rodger Moore/Internet Guy/Dr Phil/GOPvsUSAjr/Obama Suks/SSI/Rich Daley/Roland/KK Harvard/Grade School/Nancy Pelosi/No Mo Homo/Seymour/illiterate/Rahm/I CE/Barney Frank/Fat Pt Quinn/Straight/Dick Face Durbin/Rev Jackson/Obama/GOP VS USA/olandf/Truth/Madigan/Mayor daley/Roland/Rev Wright/Working Man/SON/Dick Face Durib/Olive Oil/Hillary/Union/Dr Philsimpson/Charlie Rangle/Pelosi/Obama is a Meanace/Bush/OMG/Idiot Joe Biden/Michelle/Illeterate/Obam a was a menace/Obama Suks/Media Matters/Huffington/Repub Puke/CPS

Did you seriously just mention cutting and pasting?

Weren't you the one who was just complaining about "cutting and pasting" in post #4942?

Then why did you just cut and paste EVERYTHING in posts #4992,#4993, and #4995 DIRECTLY from the following two sources, hypocrite?

http://www.humanevents.com/2010/01/27/top-10-...

AND

http://www.humanevents.com/2012/09/29/top-10-...

Allow me to break this down for you ...

Notice any similarities between the drivel at the link here http://www.humanevents.com/2010/01/27/top-10-... and what you posted in #4992?

Well? Any similarities via the CUTTING AND PASTING you did there?

Notice any similarities between the drivel at the link here http://www.humanevents.com/2012/09/29/top-10-... and what you posted in #4993 and #4994?

Well? Any similarities via the CUTTING AND PASTING you did there?

Let me guess? You're probably not gonna go anywhere near these questions are ya?

TRANSLATION: You just became the CUT AND PASTE KING right there dipshit!

Not only did you resort to "cutting and pasting" after pointing fingers on the subject (like the teapuke hypocrite you are), you did so using TWO WHOLE ARTICLES ... IN THEIR ENTIRETY ... and tried to pass them off as your own.

Can you say B-U-S-T-E-D?

What's the matter? Can't you teapukes formulate your own responses? I guess you lose that when you watch Fox news eh?

THIS IS TOO EASY!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Truth101 wrote:
<quoted text> Hey, joe Walsh ain't headed toward the booty house, is he? Haha! Jesse jr got reelected after months of being in the nut house and not campaigning because of the ignorant voters in his district! Jesse jr then tried to get a crazy check before leaving office claiming he was bi-polar! What a lying loser! He is also working with the feds to buil a case against his wife so he can get an easier sentence! He left in shame and disgrace! There is nothing you can do about it, bitch! Do you think he and blago will do each others hair while they hang out in the joint? Maybe a little gay love? Hahahaha!
Cool ... MORE MORE "priceless" spin as expected!

Sorry, but a one sentence excuse to try and absolve Walsh of his habitual deadbeatness is not "discussing" what got him kicked out of office by me and others like me.

Didn't Walsh insist he WASN'T a deadbeat dad while he was running for office? You know ... the office he got thrown out of by me and others like me?

When will this "stand up guy" that you idiots voted for start paying for the kids he has rather then make "BIG GOVT" the financial source of his welfare babies?

Any idea?

Does this qualify him as a "lying loser"?

And since I still don't see any answers to my last question there, I'll ask again ... which one of these guy's "scumbag activities" do you want to discuss?

And by "discuss" above, I mean when you can tell us how it's less immoral when it's done by your party of "personal responsibility" and "Christian/family values".

Yes ... this most certainly IS "priceless"!

Commence spinning!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Truth101 wrote:
<quoted text> where was Obama the night of the Benghazi massacre? Nobody knows! Old purple lips missed the 3am call and Hillary has no answers! Why are all the Democrat women politicians and Obama appointees so freaking ugly? Really, Hillary, Janet napolitano, Kagan, sotomayor, Tammy duck worth,(did she need plastic surgery on her face too?), Kathleen Sibelius, Barbara boxer, Feinstein , Sheila (fish face) Simon, Debbie stabenow, the list goes on! is it because they can be controlled easier? Don't take my word for it a recent UCLA study confirmed this....Most female Democrat, liberal women are Ugly! Where as, on average, most conservative republican women are seen as attractive and feminine! We have all kinds of hotties in our ranks, including those in the media! The truth must hurt you! Don't it, bitch!
Cool ... MORE MORE MORE "priceless" spin as expected!

Why is that?

So now it's Benghazi is it?

OK, let's do this!

Let's see ... 4 people dead in Benghazi vs 3000-plus people dead on 911.

Did Dubya miss the 3 AM call, bitch?

Dubya first tried to block the creation of the 911 commission so he wouldn't have to testify, then tried to line it up with his cronies so he wouldn't have to testify, and then refused to take an oath when he finally did testify.

Was that because he missed the 3 AM call, bitch?

Let's see ... 4 people dead vs the 241 American servicemen got blown apart in the Beirut bombing under your Alzheimers and jellybean infested Ronnie.

Did Ronnie miss the 3 AM call, bitch?

Let's see 4 people dead vs the 189 Americans who were blown apart in the Lockerbie bombing that took place under your Alzheimers and jellybean infested Ronnie.

Did Ronnie miss the 3 AM call, bitch?

Can you explain the vast inequality in the numbers of people dead there and why you have no problem whatsoever with it?

Well? Can you?

Bitch?

Now let's see if you can add ...

3,000 + 241 + 189 =???

C'mon bitch ... fill in the number there!

Which number is larger - a LOT larger - that number or the number 4?

Any idea, bitch? Or is your Math as bad as your English, Spelling, Reading, Geography and Science?

Get ready to spin yourself silly yet again. But try not to trip over that tail you always have tucked between your legs that comes out whenever someone asks you a question on here.

Commence spinning, bitch!
Truth101

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Obama missed the call, bitch! In fact, he ignored it altogether ! It's evident by the testimony by Panetta. Now, let's talk about Obamas efforts, along with Eric Holder to cover up the the Fast and furious scandal! You know, the shady deal they conspired on to arm the Mexican drug cartel in efforts to conjure up support for gun control! The only problem was that it blew up in their faces and hundreds were murdered because of their incompetence! Hey, it's a nice day! Why don't you load up your fat wife and " special" looking kids and head off to the zoo! All retards like the Zoo! Just make sure you bathe them first, okay! Who else do you think Jesse Jr will snitch on? How many other Dems are in the way? This is hilarious !
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Truth101 wrote:
Obama missed the call, bitch! In fact, he ignored it altogether ! It's evident by the testimony by Panetta. Now, let's talk about Obamas efforts, along with Eric Holder to cover up the the Fast and furious scandal! You know, the shady deal they conspired on to arm the Mexican drug cartel in efforts to conjure up support for gun control! The only problem was that it blew up in their faces and hundreds were murdered because of their incompetence! Hey, it's a nice day! Why don't you load up your fat wife and " special" looking kids and head off to the zoo! All retards like the Zoo! Just make sure you bathe them first, okay! Who else do you think Jesse Jr will snitch on? How many other Dems are in the way? This is hilarious !
Cool ... MORE MORE MORE MORE "priceless" spin as expected!

But that's not an answer to ANY of the questions I just asked you.

Why is that?

Did Dubya miss the call, bitch?

Well?

Did Ronnie miss the call, bitch?

Well?

3,000 + 241 + 189 =???

Can't you add, bitch?

C'mon ... fill in the number there!

Let's see if you can subtract now .. ready?

3,000 + 241 + 189 = X

X - 4 = Y

See that number Y there?

Y = the difference between the number of Americans killed under Obama in terrorist attacks and the number of Americans killed under terrorist attacks under CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICANS that YOU voted for!

So what's the number?

Any idea? Or is your Math as bad as your English, Spelling, Reading, Geography and Science, bitch?

Now tell us ... did 911 under Dubya come after Democrats gutted the airport security budget?

Yes or no?

Because we know Benghazi happened after Republicans gave Obama LESS money for security than he asked for, bitch!

Did the Beruit bombing under Reagan come after Democrats gutted the Marines barracks security budget?

Yes or no?

Because we know Benghazi happened after Republicans gave Obama LESS money for security than he asked for, bitch!

According to Democratic House Oversight Committee staff, the amount that the GOP-led House passed for two accounts that pay for embassy security in fiscal 2012 ($2.311 billion) was $330 million LESS than the Obama administration had requested ($2.641 billion). A GOP House Appropriations Committee aide confirmed the House bill had LESS in these accounts than what the administration requested.

The Benghazi attack happned under the Fiscal Year 2012 budget. If you tepukes cared so much about these 4 lost lives you incessantly sob over, why did you not give Obama at least the amount of money he requested OR MORE during fiscal year 2012 which extends from October 1, 2011 - September 30, 2012?

Why did you tepukes give less than what he asked for, bitch?

And why did you teapukes do the same damn thing AGAIN with the 2013 Fiscal Year budget too that extends from October 1, 2012 - September 30, 2013?

And here's where you guys flat-out admit you did it too ...

GOP Rep: I 'Absolutely' Voted To Cut Funding For Embassy Security:
http://thinkprogress.org/security/2012/10/10/...

Here's two important lines from the article, bitch:

"For fiscal 2013, the GOP-controlled House proposed spending $1.934 billion for the State Department's Worldwide Security Protection program well below the $2.15?billion requested by the Obama administration."

And ...

"[GOP vice presidential nominee Paul] Ryan,[Rep. Darrell] Issa and other House Republicans voted for an amendment in 2009 to cut $1.2 billion from State operations, including funds for 300 more diplomatic security positions."

Isn't it, bitch?

Get ready to spin yourself silly yet again. But try not to trip over that tail you always have tucked between your legs that comes out whenever someone asks you a question on here.

Commence spinning again, bitch!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Cool ... MORE MORE MORE MORE "priceless" spin as expected!
But that's not an answer to ANY of the questions I just asked you.
Why is that?
Did Dubya miss the call, bitch?
I am not going to read through every post on this subject so maybe I missed it, but if the ENTIRE blame for 9/11 is being place on Bush than there is some revisionist history going on here. Osama has credited the '93 pull out from Somalia as emboldening him to take on the America. Clinton had every opportunity to show intestinal fortitude and bring Mohamed Farrah Aidid in but chose instead to listen to John Murtha and pull the troops out. Fast forward three years and Clinton had an opportunity to take out Osama. The Sudan was going to offer him up in exchange for getting off of the list of nations supporting terrorism. The Clinton administration did nothing as has been well documented.Clinton even had the opportunity in 1998 to kill Osama but did nothing. That came back to haunt Clinton in 2000 with the bombing of the USS Cole.
Clinton also vowed to bring the bombers of the 1996 bombing in Saudi Arabia to justice, he failed in that endeavor as well. Point being Clinton missed that 3 am phone call on more than occasion as well.
This is a failure of leadership on both sides of the aisle. With the most recent being Benghazi. It has been documented that Obama was not available after the attacks started. As the leader of the nation when your representative is under attack your duty is to the nation and to the individual who is your envoy not to getting enough sleep for a fundraiser in Las Vegas the next day.
really now

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Truth101 wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Stupid, Obama added 6 1/2 trillion in debt in one term and 11,000 people a day are going on food stamps under his leadership! Hardly a success story! 8 1/2 million less people working now then when he took office! 70% of the jobs he takes credit for are temporary, part time, low waged with no benefits! Boy, ain't that great?
Lets see...OH YA!
An unfunded war that was not on the books when he took office!!!

Another term of Bush and reagan nomics, that killed the country when they were in office!!!!!!!

Job is a job..part time or not if it gets you through till something permant comes along. It's a job.

Low wages and no benefits..lets go ask reagan who killed that part for the working person.

That should answer your questions!!!!

Being a republican, what the hell do you care if they have low wages and no benefits for anyway. Thats the republican motto!!!!!!! Feed them shit and give them nothing.

Hurry quick boys don't let this post get cold before judging it. It only has a shelf life of 3 mins. OPSH Sorry thats your attention span. My misstake.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

EJCDad wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not going to read through every post on this subject...
And I am not going to read through every word in your post.

Feel free to come back and post again when you know what the issue is that I was addressing and you're not arguing a point that somebody else never made.
really now

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Keep pounding them menace...good job!!!!!!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

really now wrote:
Keep pounding them menace...good job!!!!!!
Thanks man!
really now

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Menace.....the problem with these guys.
They wouldn't know the truth if it bite them on the a$$.
But then again they would deny that even happened, also.

Hi boys; truth and his band of idiots.
Shelf life is gone on the other post!!!!!!!!
If you judge it now, you really are a jerk off.
Oh! I keep forgetting you are anyway.
Truth101

South Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

really now wrote:
<quoted text>Lets see...OH YA!
An unfunded war that was not on the books when he took office!!!
Another term of Bush and reagan nomics, that killed the country when they were in office!!!!!!!
Job is a job..part time or not if it gets you through till something permant comes along. It's a job.
Low wages and no benefits..lets go ask reagan who killed that part for the working person.
That should answer your questions!!!!
Being a republican, what the hell do you care if they have low wages and no benefits for anyway. Thats the republican motto!!!!!!! Feed them shit and give them nothing.
Hurry quick boys don't let this post get cold before judging it. It only has a shelf life of 3 mins. OPSH Sorry thats your attention span. My misstake.
So a job is a job, huh? 8 1/2 million less people are working under the reign of Obama! Something better comes along? A part time , temp, job with no benefits is not an alternative to someone who had a full time job that was lost because of Obamas shitty economy! Obama and his deficits are killing this country! He could care less! He would be just as happy to have you on welfare, sucking off his government! Why don't you go pound "regan" you guys are both liberal democrats which means your probably both into that! Keep playing stupid! Obama's counting on you!
Truth101

South Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Thanks man!
Did you take your fat wife to the zoo? Did they keep her?
korry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

wow
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Truth101 wrote:
<quoted text> Did you take your fat wife to the zoo? Did they keep her?
But I thought YOU wanted to talk ... Benghazi?

LMFAO! Why the topic change all of a sudden, bitch?

Is it because you still can't out-debate me? Not even on your own topic? So now you want to try and out-insult me?

Didn't you learn the first couple dozen embarrassing times not to go there in front of others?

Tell you what ... if you want to meet my "fat" wife, why don't you just ... show up? You can bring those education credentials with you and finally prove that you're more educated than me since you "guaranteed" it in post #45 of the following thread.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/oak-forest-il...

Oh wait ... you still won't do that will you, bitch?

Why not? What's taking you so long!

Is it because you lied about having an education? Or because mommy won't let you borrow the car? Or because you're still stuck in driver's ed working on that learner's permit? Or because you don't have the balls to show and back up what you said?

Which is it, bitch?

You can even introduce me to YOUR wife if you bring her along for the ride. You might want to give her some air at the stop lights on the way over cuz it would be pretty embarrassing having to inflate her in front of me and all ...

Now since YOU insisted on talking about Benghazi and then refused to answer any of the questions I asked on this topic that YOU brought up, I'll ask them again.

Did Dubya and Ronnie miss the call?

Well ... did they, bitch?

3,000 + 241 + 189 = X

X - 4 = Y

What's the total for X there ... the number of Americans killed under terrorist attacks under CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN presidents that YOU voted for?

And what's Y ...the difference between the number of Americans killed under Obama in terrorist attacks and the number of Americans killed under terrorist attacks under CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICANS presidents that YOU voted for?

Can't you add or subtract, bitch?

We know the Benghazi attack happened under the Fiscal Year 2012 budget and we know Republicans gave Obama LESS money for security than he asked for that year.

If you tepukes cared so much about these 4 lost lives you incessantly sob over, why did you not give Obama at least the amount of money he requested OR MORE during fiscal year 2012 which extends from October 1, 2011 - September 30, 2012?

You wanted to talk BENGHAZI ... isn't that right, bitch?

And why did you teapukes do the same damn thing AGAIN with the 2013 Fiscal Year budget too?

Can you tell us why did a repuke admitted it below (on video) if it never happened?
http://thinkprogress.org/security/2012/10/10/ ...

Why did you conservative repukes REPEATEDLY give Obama less than what he asked for? Were you being "conservative" with embassy security?

Yes ... this most certainly IS "priceless".

The only thing more "priceless" than you not answering questions on a topic that YOU insisted on talking about is you trying to out-insult me and losing (again), and then (again) refusing to show up and back up that education "guarantee" of yours well over a year after having made it.

Get ready to spin yourself silly before you run away again. But try not to trip over that perpetual tail tucked between your legs.

Truth101

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
But I thought YOU wanted to talk ... Benghazi?
LMFAO! Why the topic change all of a sudden, bitch?
Is it because you still can't out-debate me? Not even on your own topic? So now you want to try and out-insult me?
Didn't you learn the first couple dozen embarrassing times not to go there in front of others?
Tell you what ... if you want to meet my "fat" wife, why don't you just ... show up? You can bring those education credentials with you and finally prove that you're more educated than me since you "guaranteed" it in post #45 of the following thread.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/oak-forest-il...
Oh wait ... you still won't do that will you, bitch?
Why not? What's taking you so long!
Is it because you lied about having an education? Or because mommy won't let you borrow the car? Or because you're still stuck in driver's ed working on that learner's permit? Or because you don't have the balls to show and back up what you said?
Which is it, bitch?
You can even introduce me to YOUR wife if you bring her along for the ride. You might want to give her some air at the stop lights on the way over cuz it would be pretty embarrassing having to inflate her in front of me and all ...
Now since YOU insisted on talking about Benghazi and then refused to answer any of the questions I asked on this topic that YOU brought up, I'll ask them again.
Did Dubya and Ronnie miss the call?
Well ... did they, bitch?
3,000 + 241 + 189 = X
X - 4 = Y
What's the total for X there ... the number of Americans killed under terrorist attacks under CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN presidents that YOU voted for?
And what's Y ...the difference between the number of Americans killed under Obama in terrorist attacks and the number of Americans killed under terrorist attacks under CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICANS presidents that YOU voted for?
Can't you add or subtract, bitch?
We know the Benghazi attack happened under the Fiscal Year 2012 budget and we know Republicans gave Obama LESS money for security than he asked for that year.
If you tepukes cared so much about these 4 lost lives you incessantly sob over, why did you not give Obama at least the amount of money he requested OR MORE during fiscal year 2012 which extends from October 1, 2011 - September 30, 2012?
And why did you teapukes do the same damn thing AGAIN with the 2013 Fiscal Year budget too?
Can you tell us why did a repuke admitted it below (on video) if it never happened?
http://thinkprogress.org/security/2012/10/10/ ...
Why did you conservative repukes REPEATEDLY give Obama less than what he asked for? Were you being "conservative" with embassy security?
Yes ... this most certainly IS "priceless".
The only thing more "priceless" than you not answering questions on a topic that YOU insisted on talking about is you trying to out-insult me and losing (again), and then (again) refusing to show up and back up that education "guarantee" of yours well over a year after having made it.
Get ready to spin yourself silly before you run away again. But try not to trip over that perpetual tail tucked between your legs.
such anger from such a littleman! Have you figured out what Obama was doing the night that the Benghazi massacre happened? If you did, what was he doing? Panetta and Hilary don't know why he didn't respond! Obama can't seem to remember and Axelrod doubts the incident even happened! C'mon, tell us! Was he with "Reggie"? Was he with Jay z? Where was purple lips? Hmmmm....maybe you know!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,601 - 4,620 of6,591
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••