Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois in 2010?

Posted in the Chicago Forum

Comments (Page 222)

Showing posts 4,421 - 4,440 of6,590
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Truth101

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Talk about unrelated responses and several names, look at you. How mant names have you used? Let's see, Cryrepukescry, GopVsUsa, Gopconjob, Destroyteaparty,just to name a few. You have rambled on and wasted more space on these blogs with your long winded, spaced out rants than anyone. 90% of what you print is cut and pasted! Tell you what, when you do finally do snap, skip the shooting spree and turn it on yourself first! Then mom can just sweep up the dog crap and put you in the trash from where you came from and definitely belong! Now go check out the scrape marks on the back of your head that you got from the hanger when mom "tried" to do the right thing and abort you!
Truth101

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Update: it is now 1359 days since Harry Reid has passed a budget in the senate! Just thought you might want to know...if you cared! Have a nice day!
truth is

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Truth101 wrote:
<quoted text> Does the government set the price of gas? Your argumet isnt even comparable. Yes, it would be an increase! People like you think everyone should just accept what ever the government puts on us. What do you think, that politicians on both sides are going to get along and sing Kum ba yah? I don't care what you think of me! I really don't. Who cares if you think arguing is bad for the country? It's supposed to be this way. Obama has his agenda and lies continuously to cover it up. I bet you ere the kind of child that ran into your room every time mom and dad argued! You would put your hands over your ears and wish you were in a better place. It's kind of like what you are doing now! As long as I have a voice , I will continue to point out what a fraud Obama is!
Well I guess I will respond one last time, to your mental illness.

You have yet to reply with an answer to any of my questions. So that leaves the theory you are a degenerate socialpathy, which must have played with himself to much as a child. Therefore leaving you incapable of common sense.

Like I said, last post. You really should get some help. Because one day you are going to be a satistic on a police blotter.

Really go seek help!!!!!!!!!!
Truth101

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

truth is wrote:
<quoted text>Well I guess I will respond one last time, to your mental illness.
You have yet to reply with an answer to any of my questions. So that leaves the theory you are a degenerate socialpathy, which must have played with himself to much as a child. Therefore leaving you incapable of common sense.
Like I said, last post. You really should get some help. Because one day you are going to be a satistic on a police blotter.
Really go seek help!!!!!!!!!!
well, I would rather be a statistic on the old police blotter than a stat on the welfare wagon, such as a fine citizen like you! Keep reaching for the stars and continue to vote Democratic!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Truth101 wrote:
Talk about unrelated responses and several names, look at you. How mant names have you used? Let's see, Cryrepukescry, GopVsUsa, Gopconjob, Destroyteaparty,just to name a few. You have rambled on and wasted more space on these blogs with your long winded, spaced out rants than anyone. 90% of what you print is cut and pasted! Tell you what, when you do finally do snap, skip the shooting spree and turn it on yourself first! Then mom can just sweep up the dog crap and put you in the trash from where you came from and definitely belong! Now go check out the scrape marks on the back of your head that you got from the hanger when mom "tried" to do the right thing and abort you!
You might want to try ending posts with your own insults instead of using mine from earlier.

Seriously ... it makes you look even weaker.

Since you want to get your ass beat on yet another topic that you've spun over to rather than answer the latest round of questions, I'll be glad to do that too!

Here's the names I've used besides this one: Cryrepukescry, GopVsUsa, and Destroy the Tparty. You (again) LIED about the other one, dipshit.

FACT: I've never used more than 2 names (max) on any given thread - and that was only by mistake.

Now let's see how high you can count, moron.

Ready?

Tell us how many YOU have INTENTIONALLY used on just this ONE thread alone.

That's my 4 total vs. your ... how many aliases again?

HINT: Check my earlier post for just a few of them.

I'll bet you don't answer!

And why won't you tell me how many links you want as proof that the GOP voted against extending the payroll tax cut?

Well, coward?

HOW MANY?

I'll bet you don't answer!

FACT: 90% of what I print is "cut and pasted" because you're too much of a pussified wuss to answer at least 90% of what you're asked - and I don't let you weasel out of answering to your bullshit on here.

Now, again ...

1) How many names is that you've posted under now?

2) Why are you blaming Obama for the economy when CONGRESS controls the purse strings of the government?

3) Why no mention of any of the past repuke presidents who ran up roughly 70% of the national debt?

4) How many of them did you vote for? And how many of the Republican congressmen that kissed theses guy's asses did you vote for?

5) Speaking of breaking the law ... why isn't Cheney or Dubya in jail for killing all those people with his wars that he never paid for? And why weren't any of the republicans I mentioned earlier put in jail for TREASON? Isn't treason illegal?

6) Why no mention of any of the budget facts I mentioned in post #4808? Did you really think I wouldn't call you out on it?

7) The actual budget for Fiscal Year 2012 was enacted in three appropriations bills in November and December 2011, in accordance with the United States budget process.

On 11/18/11, the first appropriations bill was enacted, the Consolidated and Further Continuing Appropriations Act, 2012.

On 12/15/11, a deal was reached on the remaining nine appropriations bills, which were combined into the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2012.

Here's the last budget that was passed: http://articles.cnn.com/2011-04-15/politics/o ...

Why did you lie THREE TIMES so far about that "1200" days?

8) And why do you only have either lies, or Fox talking points, but no proof that backs up anything you've said about Obama "going after the middle class", "Chrysler going to build jeeps in China", etc.?

And that's six cut and runs so far ... and counting.

If you hit ten cut and runs from me on this one? I'm gonna switch over to some questions that you'll REALLY not want to answer!

Only 4 more cut-and-runs and I promise this gets even worse for you.

Choice is yours ...

Or would you rather answer them in person instead and we can compare those education credentials you "guaranteed" were better than mine on another thread ... under even more of your names.

I'll bet you don't answer that one either!
Truth101

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Hey, learn to be concise. I will give your typical post. Here it is : Coward, POS, Cut and Run, Tough guy; Dubya, kick some ass(like that could ever happen)then just about 5 previously posted paragraphs that bore me to death!! Is that about it? I don't even read the rest. If you think you are so smart and tough, come find me punk! Cut and run, cut and run! You are an easily agitated idiot who makes all the same threats to everyone! I'm a waiting!(Tough guy) its hilarious!
Truth101

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Well its past midnight. It's now 1360 days since Harry Reid has passed a budget in the Democratic controlled senate! Oh, Chrysler is still going to start making jeeps in China. Romney was right!
Truth101

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Oh boy, this is really getting worse for me!
Bellar for Senate

Wheaton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Barbra Bellar for US Senate.
truth is

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Truth101 wrote:
<quoted text> well, I would rather be a statistic on the old police blotter than a stat on the welfare wagon, such as a fine citizen like you! Keep reaching for the stars and continue to vote Democratic!
Well I know I said I wouldn't say any more but you POS, YOU NEED YOUR HEAD SHOVED UP YOUR A$$ MORE THAN IT IS. Welfare line LOL. I'll meet you any where you want and match you dollar for dollar. We shall see who the lame a$$ broke idiot is. You better get all the money you can idiot.
First I'll tell you a little about me. I happen to own 7200 acres of farm ground, so much for your welfare. you s.fu

2nd I have a deg. in farm management. You have shit!
I don't touch topix during the summer because I don't have time.

3rd I deal with guys like you all day long in the farming business. Think they know it all and couldn't find their a$$ from a hole in the ground. You sit in your chair and this is how the country should be run. But in reality you can't even run your own house and more than likely are bossed around by your spouse. If your even married, who would want you?

Lastly, this shows how stupid you really are.
I voted "NONE OF THE ABOVE IN THE LAST 4 ELECTIONS"

So much for being democrat or republican!

You run your mouth on here like a know it all but your an insecure little kid that wants attention.
truth is

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Truth 101....you can run along home now and ask mama if she still has that tit available for you to nurse on.
Kirk again

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Mark Kirk again for senate.
Truth101

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

truth is wrote:
<quoted text>Well I know I said I wouldn't say any more but you POS, YOU NEED YOUR HEAD SHOVED UP YOUR A$$ MORE THAN IT IS. Welfare line LOL. I'll meet you any where you want and match you dollar for dollar. We shall see who the lame a$$ broke idiot is. You better get all the money you can idiot.
First I'll tell you a little about me. I happen to own 7200 acres of farm ground, so much for your welfare. you s.fu
2nd I have a deg. in farm management. You have shit!
I don't touch topix during the summer because I don't have time.
3rd I deal with guys like you all day long in the farming business. Think they know it all and couldn't find their a$$ from a hole in the ground. You sit in your chair and this is how the country should be run. But in reality you can't even run your own house and more than likely are bossed around by your spouse. If your even married, who would want you?
Lastly, this shows how stupid you really are.
I voted "NONE OF THE ABOVE IN THE LAST 4 ELECTIONS"
So much for being democrat or republican!
You run your mouth on here like a know it all but your an insecure little kid that wants attention.
Welll looks like you have been smelling cow pies too long! Tell me farm boy, do you ever get the urge to eat one? God, you must really be the insecure one here! I doubt if you even shower after a long day in the sun! Who cares what you own! Do you get farm subsidies from good old uncle Sam? Tell the truth now! Voted "none of the above" huh? What hillbilly county has such an option in illinois? Did you earn your degree from "Cleatus the hick" university? Was your "Pa" the teacher? Did you beat out your cousin "Ed" for class valedictorian? If so, was it a close call? You have no idea what I own, how much I make or have in savings or how my investments are doing! I'm not impressed by your need to tell a complete stranger on a whacky internet site your life story! Get a grip, man! If I could anger you so much that you feel you have to prove your self, to a complete stranger, maybe you are insecure and are in need of the help you say I need! But to leave your little mind with something, I'm doing a lot better than your average Democrat! LoL!( which ain't that hard)
truth is

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Truth101 wrote:
<quoted text> Welll looks like you have been smelling cow pies too long! Tell me farm boy, do you ever get the urge to eat one? God, you must really be the insecure one here! I doubt if you even shower after a long day in the sun! Who cares what you own! Do you get farm subsidies from good old uncle Sam? Tell the truth now! Voted "none of the above" huh? What hillbilly county has such an option in illinois? Did you earn your degree from "Cleatus the hick" university? Was your "Pa" the teacher? Did you beat out your cousin "Ed" for class valedictorian? If so, was it a close call? You have no idea what I own, how much I make or have in savings or how my investments are doing! I'm not impressed by your need to tell a complete stranger on a whacky internet site your life story! Get a grip, man! If I could anger you so much that you feel you have to prove your self, to a complete stranger, maybe you are insecure and are in need of the help you say I need! But to leave your little mind with something, I'm doing a lot better than your average Democrat! LoL!( which ain't that hard)
Truth is, your the reason the republican party is dying.
You have no logic to your conversation at all.
You ramble on about stuff with no meaning.

Seek help and soon!

Other wise I hope your one of these guns stat. that shows up because of your big mouth.

You really are dumb because yes you can vote for none of the above in the state of Illinois.
It's called other down at the bottom, under the list of names.

Noticed you avoided all the questions again, r.w.a.m has got you pegged to a tee.

So like I said run along and suck on mama's tit and get that welfare check that your so familar with. By the way your medcial card will pay for mental health treatment.
As an added bonus, please sign that donor card. When you they find you all beat to hell in some alley. Atleast something good will come from that.
Truth101

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

truth is wrote:
<quoted text>Truth is, your the reason the republican party is dying.
You have no logic to your conversation at all.
You ramble on about stuff with no meaning.
Seek help and soon!
Other wise I hope your one of these guns stat. that shows up because of your big mouth.
You really are dumb because yes you can vote for none of the above in the state of Illinois.
It's called other down at the bottom, under the list of names.
Noticed you avoided all the questions again, r.w.a.m has got you pegged to a tee.
So like I said run along and suck on mama's tit and get that welfare check that your so familar with. By the way your medcial card will pay for mental health treatment.
As an added bonus, please sign that donor card. When you they find you all beat to hell in some alley. Atleast something good will come from that.
Okay, take it easy pops!Dont forget to eat more fiber, it will keep you regular!
Bellar for Sen

Wheaton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Bellar for Senate against Durbin.
Rahm Senate

Wheaton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

How about Rahm for senate?
Is anybody

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

When is the next Senate contest?
Truth101

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

The problem with debating morons like pathetic is they had absolutely no idea what a president was until they saw Obama on MTV! The average Obama supporter probably believes that" Ben Ghazi" is a man! They are also the same brain dead individuals that watch "American Idol", "Dancing with the stars", "Honey Boo Boo" And believe the "Black Eyed Peas" have real black eyes! Cant bame them though, these are the same- over obsessed types that never miss an episode of "Keeping up with the Kardashians" In short, they are over stimulated, underemployed and lack positive direction.They go into debt for over $100,000 in college loans then are told they have graduated and find part time jobs making about $9.00 an hour. They live at home with the folks way past 30 because they cant make it on their own. Then animosity starts to set in. They begin to listen to the libs on the news and begin to blame others for their bad choices in getting useless degree(like fashion design or hotel management) Life is quickly passing them by and they realize it! Then they hear a guy like Obama and he tells them its not their fault. He promises unemployment compensation, free health care, and student loan forgiveness! They soon realize work is no longer needed!After a while, Democrat for life! Let someone else pay my way! This is happening and its Obamas plan! More government. Who needs to work hard? Thats so uncool! Hang out with your friends! Free birth control, ladies to correct that mistake! Its a free ride!Now, just let us take that evil gun!
Truth101

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Rahm Senate wrote:
How about Rahm for senate?
How about not!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,421 - 4,440 of6,590
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

67 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Patrick 1,078,421
Amy 7-23 15 min Toj 5
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 20 min voice of peace 67,871
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 22 min PEllen 97,513
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 31 min loose cannon 174,462
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 37 min gottondas 68,361
Abby 7-23 2 hr RACE 4
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 3:16AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search