John316

Chicago Heights, IL

#4668 Jan 3, 2013
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't think I know what you're doing here?
I've seen this happen to at least 4 other people I know.
You want my name ... so that info along with my town location ... it can be used to get my address, phone number, etc so you can do gutless bullshit like: call all hours of the day and night; mess with my house; car; etc?
Or you'll send someone ELSE to do it so when the cops question you for it you can tell them "I had nothing to do with it!"
That's not gonna happen you uneducated, inbred POS.
Now I'll ask a second time coward ...
YES or NO?
Do you want my info bad enough to come and get it ... face to face? I'll show you my college degree when you're standing in front of me at the place I give YOU... on the date and time you give ME.
You say YES, then you get the location. Then you can give me the date and time.
See how simple that is?
That was strike one tough guy - you got two more chances to answer.
Still waiting ...
what a nut! 4 times before, huh? What if someone you threaten on the Internet agrees to meet with you at a prearranged location? You drive there thinking " I'll show him" you then arrive and begin to look around... Then knowing how stupid you are, you make it obvious who you are. They dont confront you at that time...They, inturn, watch you. Then you look around obviously frustrated, but obviously relieved because you are a scared little punk... You then get into your little Saab and drive your dumbass home to post even more stupid threats to people who you don't know..then the guy could follow you home and know where you live and harm you or your mom ,who's basement you live in! You are a stupid fool and its obvious that this is all you have in your miserable life! Get a brain ,loser! Stop making threats and trying to meet for fights on the Internet!
John316

Chicago Heights, IL

#4669 Jan 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Who are you kiddin' FAKE Dem?
You have no talents to contribute to anything other than street corners for your food stamps.
OK ... back when the Founding Fathers put the 2nd Amendment in the Constitution, here's what you had to do to fire a weapon.
1) Pour gun powder into a muzzle
2) Then pack it down
3) Then drop a musket ball down the muzzle
4) Then pour more gun powder down the muzzle
5) Then pack it down again
6) Then pull the trigger to get off just ONE single shot
That's about 40 to 60 seconds there ... again ... for one single shot.
And you think they wanted anyone to be able to just walk around with an automatic weapon that could wipe out an entire regiment in less than 60 seconds?
And this is also back when you needed a gun to hunt for your food since they didn't have a modern day grocery chain in existence yet.
So do you need it to hunt for food? And does your food wear kevlar?
Do you need it for protection against an "oppressive government" - that has tanks, drones, and laser-guided missiles?
Well, any idea?
TELL US WHY YOU NEED THAT TYPE OF GUN!
And do it with some answer that contains logic rather than a string of Right wing talking points and ad hominems.
This I can't wait to hear ...
Why? Because I know I won't!
You'd be the fist Right wing "patriot" to give such an answer to that question.
Too bad the Supreme court did rule in 2008 that we have the right to own a gun for Self protection! They later threw out the Chicago hand gun ban! It's for protection, not hunting! Court adjourned! Live with it, punk!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#4670 Jan 3, 2013
John316 wrote:
<quoted text>Too bad the Supreme court did rule in 2008 that we have the right to own a gun for Self protection! They later threw out the Chicago hand gun ban! It's for protection, not hunting! Court adjourned! Live with it, punk!
I still don't see an answer to my last question anywhere in there!

I'll ask again again again again again again again again ...

Didn't FOX news point out any of those lies that Dick Morris spoon fed you conservative sheep before the election?

Yes or no?

Of course if they're NOT lies and he never said them .. you'll be able to prove that right, moron? Or are you still retarded?

My favorite one (although it's really tough to narrow it down to just one favorite LIE) is the "Zilch, none, zip, nada." chance of Obama being reelected!

That's now NINETY cut-and-runs from those initial 11 questions I asked you, loser.

You're only 10 away from triple digits now Johni girl.
Anonymous

United States

#4671 Jan 3, 2013
Noone there all crooked f*cks! Give us our constitutional right! You want a war in the USA take our guns, I know damn well if you come to my front door taking my AR ill shoot. Good Luck;)
Another Democrat

Glen Carbon, IL

#4672 Jan 3, 2013
Wow, I think I have seen you on here before. How are you doing?
So, you want to know why I need a gun and you don't want any right wing commentary? Well, I am a Democrat, but I see myself as being more to the center rather than on either wingtip. I'm not on nor have I ever been on any type of welfare or state aid. I didn't even get a free lunch in highschool. I also don't think that there is anything wrong with helping out those that are truly in need. That however, is another topic that I think we probably find more in common with. I can say that I have voted for Repubs but that was more a vote against Carol Braun and ultra libs. I do like Sen. Kirk and Rep. Schimkus. I will never vote for Sen. Durbin. God help me, I voted for Blago. I did not vote for R.Reagan, or either Bush.

I don't need a reason to have a gun and I didn't say I needed an automatic weapon, although that would be cool. If I have a gun that shoots more than one shot before I have to reload it is my business. If I want a pistol that holds 10 or 20 rounds that is also my freedom of choice.
Why can you buy a car that goes faster that the speed limit? Who needs a Humvee? or a Jeep? or a Ferrari that does 180 mph? It's my guess that more people are killed by cars than guns. So the mentality would be that we ban cars that were made for the military and fast cars to. Might as well add all motorcycles to that mix as I can see no reason to own one. I can't haul anything with a bike, and they are way too fast to be safe. Everybody knows that anyone riding will die in a fiery crash, right? Wrong! I don't for a minute believe comparing guns to cars is valid. I'm just illustrating the fact that the fault isnt the gun or type of gun it's the operator.
No law can defeat the person that spends months planning to do something insane like Newtown or Columbine. Columbine happened during the Clinton gun ban. It was the worst massacre and was during the toughest gun ban in our history. If someone wants to kill a lot of people there are other ways that are bigger and quicker. Oklahoma City was hit by a dumbass with a rental truck and fertilizer. I wish the politicians would focus on helping the mentally ill. Of course that would perhaps involve denying someone else their civil rights. I would hope we can agree that these perpetrators are all insane and that sane people do not do mass killings.

I am a law abiding citizen. I lock-em up when not shooting.I have taken classes in firearm safety. I have a safe place to shoot. I happen to think shooting shotguns, rifles, and pistols is fun. I like to improve my skils with various types of weapons. I do not hunt animals for sport or food. I see no pleasure in killing an animal. However, I do not feel it is my place to tell someone else that they can't hunt because I don't see the fun in it.
By the way I don't need a lesson from you in flintlock or percussion loading and shooting methods. I own both in musket ,rifle, and pistol. Hey guess what? They are lots of fun to. I also like lever action rifles. Those are super fun to shoot. My old bolt action war veterans give a degree of historical linterest to a day of shooting as well. My friends and family enjoy spending time together just talking and working to improve our abilities. Some call it a sport, but I just think of it a something that can be fun if done properly and safely.
You are right about one thing though when the forunders wrote the constitution they were shooting flintlock muskets/rifles. You were mostly correct about the method of load/fire. They were also riding horses and reading by candle light. They expected things to change. That is why some insisted on a bill of rights that would be difficult for the government to alter.
Another Democrat

Glen Carbon, IL

#4674 Jan 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Who are you kiddin' FAKE Dem?
You have no talents to contribute to anything other than street corners for your food stamps.
OK ... back when the Founding Fathers put the 2nd Amendment in the Constitution, here's what you had to do to fire a weapon.
1) Pour gun powder into a muzzle
2) Then pack it down
3) Then drop a musket ball down the muzzle
4) Then pour more gun powder down the muzzle
5) Then pack it down again
6) Then pull the trigger to get off just ONE single shot
That's about 40 to 60 seconds there ... again ... for one single shot.
And you think they wanted anyone to be able to just walk around with an automatic weapon that could wipe out an entire regiment in less than 60 seconds?
And this is also back when you needed a gun to hunt for your food since they didn't have a modern day grocery chain in existence yet.
So do you need it to hunt for food? And does your food wear kevlar?
Do you need it for protection against an "oppressive government" - that has tanks, drones, and laser-guided missiles?
Well, any idea?
TELL US WHY YOU NEED THAT TYPE OF GUN!
And do it with some answer that contains logic rather than a string of Right wing talking points and ad hominems.
This I can't wait to hear ...
Why? Because I know I won't!
You'd be the fist Right wing "patriot" to give such an answer to that question.
Just to let you know, you were wrong with #4
You would never pour more powder down the muzzle after the projectile. You would place powder into the pan and close the frizzen, cock the hammer etc. Unless you had a percussion weapon then you would place a cap on the nipple cock the hammer, aim and fire. It' so much fun. You should try it sometime. I can get off 2-3 aimed shots with my muzzle loaders in 60 sec. This takes practice but it was the standard for the military of the period that used such weapons. You know what? I think you should know what the heck you are talking about before you start begging for logic and reason. Sometimes people just like something. Is that logical? My wife likes to spend an afternoon at a spa a couple times a month getting her feet pedicured and face peeled.(I'm not really sure what that peeling is) Why she likes this I have no flippin idea but, It is her choice and so I respect that. Logical? I don't know, but it makes her happy. That's good enough logic for me.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#4675 Jan 3, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
Noone there all crooked f*cks! Give us our constitutional right! You want a war in the USA take our guns, I know damn well if you come to my front door taking my AR ill shoot. Good Luck;)
You have a Constitutional right to be a moron too.

Congrats on that kid!

Nobody ever said they were taking your guns. Now go play in a sandbox and have somebody bury you up to your neck ...

and then keep going!

Be sure to thank him for me ...
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#4676 Jan 3, 2013
Another Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to let you know, you were wrong with #4
You would never pour more powder down the muzzle after the projectile. You would place powder into the pan and close the frizzen, cock the hammer etc. Unless you had a percussion weapon then you would place a cap on the nipple cock the hammer, aim and fire. It' so much fun. You should try it sometime. I can get off 2-3 aimed shots with my muzzle loaders in 60 sec. This takes practice but it was the standard for the military of the period that used such weapons. You know what? I think you should know what the heck you are talking about before you start begging for logic and reason. Sometimes people just like something. Is that logical? My wife likes to spend an afternoon at a spa a couple times a month getting her feet pedicured and face peeled.(I'm not really sure what that peeling is) Why she likes this I have no flippin idea but, It is her choice and so I respect that. Logical? I don't know, but it makes her happy. That's good enough logic for me.
LOL fake Dem ...

Typical diatribe with no answer at all!

I asked you why you needed THAT TYPE of gun - I even put it in CAPS for you.

I didn't ask you if you wanted one. Because I don't give a shit why you want one.

And ... as completely expected from a lying repuke like yourself ... you couldn't give me a LOGICAL reason why you NEEDED one.

Why? Because you DON'T NEED one.

You lose!

And you're a "law abiding" citizen are ya?

So was the kid that killed all those people in the movie theater.

You lose!

And so was the kid who killed all those children in that school.

You lose!

Get the pattern yet? Well, of course you don't - you're a typical repuke lying about being a Dem.

Here ... let me make it clear to you before I ignore all your future posts, ready?

EVERYONE is a "law abiding" citizen before they're NOT - and some are before they flip out and use their regiment killer to massacre dozens of innocent people.

Translation: You lose.

Badly!

And you're hereby dismissed.

Now go learn to fight with your feet and fists. Maybe then you won't need THAT TYPE OF gun to feel like you have a pair.
Another Democrat

Glen Carbon, IL

#4677 Jan 4, 2013
LOL fake Dem ?

I guess just because you don't agree with me thats OK for you to be a DICK. I guess you can feel so happy now that you have validated youself. You should try reading my post before you start bashing me. I am a Democrat always have been. Bill Haine is a democrat that supports gun owners rights. Is he a fake Dem? Oh well, I guess a blockhead like you missed the LOGIC there. I guess you missed the part where I said I don't need a reason there is no NEED for any kind of gun for me. The ownership is a RIGHT and if I choose to excersize that right it is my CHOICE. I like them and I have fun. I did attempt to parallel this Idea for you with cars but I suppose it was way over you head. Thinking people are not robots. We have opinions that may waiver from the majority of the political party. Also calling me a repulican is not an insult. I'm not angry with or insulted by other peoples' beliefs or rights to think and act differently than me even Repubs. Also, those people who killed were CRAZY we have a mental health issue not a gun problem. I explained the Columbine shooting happened 5 years into the Clinton gun ban. Get a clue.
You, must be a pea-brained piss-ant.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#4678 Jan 4, 2013
It wasn't the gun that caused him to be like that, it was the foolish mother.
hey large mouth

Markham, IL

#4679 Jan 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
--call me DADDY !!
hey large mouth

Markham, IL

#4680 Jan 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
DID I TELL YOU I DID YOU MOM ?? CALL ME DADDY .>>>
hey large mouth

Markham, IL

#4683 Jan 4, 2013
pathetic wrote:
The above post was a comment on largelaguage's last post.
im doing his momma --ill tell him if i see him--IF HE CALLS ME DADDY ..
john316

Chicago Heights, IL

#4684 Jan 4, 2013
pahetic wrote:
According to your last post, you said that you knew President Obama. In what way is that? Also, disturbing facts concerning suicide rates among those that served in the war in Iraq. More soldiers were lost in 2012 to suicide than in combat. Why? Because guys like you sent them to that meatgrinder part of the world, and then expected them to return to society without help. As quoted, these soldiers are afraid to approach the military with their problems as to not suffer the repercusions of that decision. Thanks to conservative guys like you that approve of sending our troups to war without reason, our soldiers continue to die.
Hey Mr. Know it all, all of you favorite libs in the Senate at the time gave approval and voted for action in Iraq! That would be John Kerry, joe Biden, Harry Reid, and the idiot Hillary, johnny Edwards, Tom Daschle, and 22 other Democratic Senators! Infact, the vote to authorize force in Iraq was held in the Senate on 11 October, 2002! Keep in mind moron, the Democrats held the senate at the time and Daschle was the majority leader! He could have postponed the vote if he wanted to. They lost the majority in the midterm the next month but Republicans did not take over until January of 2003! Furthermore, 81 Dems in the house voted for the use of force the day prior and Bush signed it on 16 October, 2002! Don't give me your "they had to do it " lame ass excuses! This shows how brain washed and ignorant you are!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#4685 Jan 4, 2013
pahetic wrote:
According to your last post, you said that you knew President Obama. In what way is that? Also, disturbing facts concerning suicide rates among those that served in the war in Iraq. More soldiers were lost in 2012 to suicide than in combat. Why? Because guys like you sent them to that meatgrinder part of the world, and then expected them to return to society without help. As quoted, these soldiers are afraid to approach the military with their problems as to not suffer the repercusions of that decision. Thanks to conservative guys like you that approve of sending our troups to war without reason, our soldiers continue to die.
Blame it on the feminists, who are emotionally abusing men.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#4687 Jan 4, 2013
pathetic wrote:
Even a know it all doesn't seem to know as much as you do John. Again, your poisonous posts are just a reflection of your true self. I'm am aware of the dems that caved in because of the anti patriotic sentiment that the conservatives used to get the weak kneed dems to fold. The fact remains that your hero Bush made the decision, or should I say Cheney. I hold just as much contempt toward any democrat that voted for that war as republicans. Like myself, Obama opposed it from the beginning. Even though he voted to support the troups with supplying the war effort, he did not vote to send our troups to their deaths. Guys like you still support the killing of our troups on a hunch. That's truly the sad part of this. One just can't change stupid.
And Largelanguage, that response is just to dumb to respond to. So typical of one that shrugs responsibility for his decisions.
You fool. Obama supported the droan attacks and yet you say he condemned the necessary war in Iraq?
john316

Chicago Heights, IL

#4689 Jan 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You fool. Obama supported the droan attacks and yet you say he condemned the necessary war in Iraq?
Hey, you have to understand the hypocrisy of the Typical liberal! To them, Obama is justified in all of his drone killings! Even hundreds of innocent civilians and children that his administration went to court to block the release of on the request of the ACLU. Infact, just yesterday, Us federal judge Colleen McMahon refused a request by the liberal Ny times for Obama to justify using such drones and who he killed! Imagine that, the judge just gave Obama the right to ignore such request! The most "transparent" leader of our time doesn't want anyone to know how many innocent people his orders have killed! The way the main stream press ignores this is appalling! The same libs that called bush a war criminal, ignore the crimes Obama has done.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#4690 Jan 4, 2013
Even in California a judge went against the constitution and allowed gay rights.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#4691 Jan 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Jesus H. Christ!

You're so stupid ... I'll bet it takes you an hour and a half to watch 60 minutes.

He specifically chose "the gun" to act "like that" and kill 26 people (20 of them children) rather than a much-less lethal weapon.

Moron.

Further, he specifically chose an assault rifle with the magazine capacity that his assault rifle had rather than a simple handgun.

Moron.

If his Glenn Beck-ish "End of the World" conspiracy-theorist, idiot of a mother advocated his use of say ... knives ... rather than guns ... a lot less than 26 people would have been killed.

Moron.

Allow me to back all that up with some historical FACT here:

On the very same day (Friday Dec 14th, 2012) that a man in Connecticut used a gun to kill 26 people (20 of them children) in the Sandy Hook school ... a man with a knife attacked primary school children in Beijing, China.

Of the 22 children that were wounded in that rampage, some critically, guess how many survived?

All of them.

Let's put it another way ... since you're so damn slow: guess how many of those 22 children died from the knife attack?

NONE of them.

Moron.

Oh ... and the attacker also had mental health issues too.

The crucial difference? Guns vs. knives.

Moron.

See, gun ownership in China is heavily regulated by law and generally, private citizens are not allowed to possess guns. If the attacker in China had had a gun, the outcome would have mirrored that in Connecticut. Those parents in Beijing were all able to give their kids their Christmas gifts.

Those American parents in Connecticut? They got their kids Christmas caskets.

Moron.

And I still haven't seen a logical response by a pro-gun repuke wuss telling me why they NEED that type of gun (aside from the fact that he can't use his fists and feet to soothe his constantly bruised ego).

And you won't be the person to offer one either.

Moron.

And quite possibly the best part here?

The same idiot (YOU) who is now yelling "Gun control = BAD!" is the same idiot (YOU) who was complaining about Fast and Furious because there weren't ENOUGH guns taken AWAY from people who were buying them LEGALLY!

You know ... "gun runners"? Those 100% NRA-supported, law abiding, flag-waving patriots who were just exercising their Constitutionally-protected right to buy guns ... and then ... you know ... distribute them for glorious American capitalistic gain to future murderers.

Moron.

Got any other thoroughly discredited, absolute bullshit Fox news talking points I can tie you up in?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#4692 Jan 4, 2013
john316 wrote:
<quoted text> Hey, you have to understand the hypocrisy of the Typical liberal! To them, Obama is justified in all of his drone killings! Even hundreds of innocent civilians and children that his administration went to court to block the release of on the request of the ACLU. Infact, just yesterday, Us federal judge Colleen McMahon refused a request by the liberal Ny times for Obama to justify using such drones and who he killed! Imagine that, the judge just gave Obama the right to ignore such request! The most "transparent" leader of our time doesn't want anyone to know how many innocent people his orders have killed! The way the main stream press ignores this is appalling! The same libs that called bush a war criminal, ignore the crimes Obama has done.
I still don't see an answer to my last question anywhere in there!

I'll ask again again again again again again again again again ...

Didn't FOX news point out any of those lies that Dick Morris spoon fed you conservative sheep before the election?

Yes or no?

Of course if they're NOT lies and he never said them .. you'll be able to prove that right, moron? Or are you still retarded?

My favorite one (although it's really tough to narrow it down to just one favorite LIE) is the "Zilch, none, zip, nada." chance of Obama being reelected!

That's now NINETY TWO cut-and-runs from those initial 11 questions I asked you, loser.

You're only 8 away from triple digits now Johni girl.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Nuculur option 1,153,793
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 min John Lofton 98,849
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 33 min Fair Game 49,178
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 181,795
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 7,866
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,916
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr _Zoey_ 358
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]