Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois in 2010?

Posted in the Chicago Forum

Comments (Page 213)

Showing posts 4,241 - 4,260 of6,531
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

I mean, they suck up to him. But knowing Obama, I'm sure he sucks up to them as well.
wayne easton

Neosho, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

to whom Reagan was a menace, print your real name like I have, you communist COWARD. If you cannot print your real name, YOU ARE THE ONE WHO "CUTS AND RUNS" and all of the propaganda you spew is illegitimate. I now formally CHALLENGE you to go public with your identity. If you continue to hide, you prove to the world, you are a COWARD of DESPICABLE character who is too afraid to OWN the bullshit defecated from your mouth. You accuse me of being an uneducated moron, well, how many US patents do you own? Have you written any books? My US patent number is 4,928,363. If I am a moron with a patent, what are you, if you have no patents, or books published? Do you have any Master's or Doctorate papers that I can read? How educated are YOU? You sound like a punk ass communist who is to scared to own your retarded fallacies of logic and propaganda. Post your name,or you are a coward who should SHUT-UP.
john316

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

pathetic wrote:
LOL. The only whining I hear is from what few good republicans that are left, like Christy, that are whining bigtime about the lack of republican leadership. According to their approval rating, the only lazy government workers are your republican led congress. Funny stuff.
Hey idiot, Dems run the Senate and are half the congress. I'm sure MSNBC and CNN never told you that, did they? Christy is a fat ass! Hope he loses in November!
pjohn316

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

wayne easton wrote:
to whom Reagan was a menace, print your real name like I have, you communist COWARD. If you cannot print your real name, YOU ARE THE ONE WHO "CUTS AND RUNS" and all of the propaganda you spew is illegitimate. I now formally CHALLENGE you to go public with your identity. If you continue to hide, you prove to the world, you are a COWARD of DESPICABLE character who is too afraid to OWN the bullshit defecated from your mouth. You accuse me of being an uneducated moron, well, how many US patents do you own? Have you written any books? My US patent number is 4,928,363. If I am a moron with a patent, what are you, if you have no patents, or books published? Do you have any Master's or Doctorate papers that I can read? How educated are YOU? You sound like a punk ass communist who is to scared to own your retarded fallacies of logic and propaganda. Post your name,or you are a coward who should SHUT-UP.
Are you kidding? That fool doesn't even own the computer he blogs on! He uses the one the facility provides him at the nut house in oak forest!
john316

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Why does Biden look like he's been glued together? What a mutant! Why did he get a hair transplant on only 20% of his bald head? Does he think he's fooling anyone? He's built like an 80 year old woman!
Ironside

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

wayne easton wrote:
Yeah and I'm Bill Gates. All I can say is that you had better be Wayne Easton. Posting as Wayne Easton is legally actionable. That means you can be sued by Wayne Easton and he will own your truck, trailer and hunting dog. You will no longer be king of the trailer court. Your redneck butt will be in the street.
Ironside

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Wayne Easton in another thread.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/dupo-il/TURMF...
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

wayne easton wrote:
Sounds like you're a real BAD ASS there Wayne!

I'd be scared silly if I wasn't so busy laughing at yet another repuke who's trying to intimidate me on a blog or in a chat room.

You want my real name or do you want me?

I'll go you one better coward ...

If you want ME ... I'll give you the time, date and place and you can tell me all this in person.

Whady'a say?

Yes or no?

One word is all I need! Hell, I'll even GIVE YOU the place and you can give me the date and time!

Got that? I give you the place and you show up whenever mommy lets you borrow the car or you drink enough OJ to peddle your sorry ass on over.

I'll just stand at that location and wait for you to 1) show up (which won't happen), 2) actually GET OUT OF THE CAR (which won't happen), and 3) either shoot your mouth off (which won't happen)... or better yet ... be dumb enough to take the first swing.

Which definitely won't happen!

It'll all be on the security camera too so when you make the worst mistake you've made in a long time all I have to do is tell the judge "Self defense, Your Honor!"

And YOU get stuck paying all the legal fees and (the best part!) your own medical bills.

I'll be waiting for your list of excuses why you won't take me up on the offer you uneducated moron ...

Show up or not show up? Yes or no?

It's time to stop beating your wife (till she deflates) and kicking your dog and do something more constructive with that all that anger ...

I'll be anxiously waiting to OWN what I said.

You're on COWARD!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

john316 wrote:
Why does Biden look like he's been glued together? What a mutant! Why did he get a hair transplant on only 20% of his bald head? Does he think he's fooling anyone? He's built like an 80 year old woman!
I still don't see an answer to my last question anywhere in there!

I'll ask again again again again again ...

Didn't FOX news point out any of those lies that Dick Morris spoon fed you conservative sheep before the election?

Yes or no?

Of course if they're NOT lies and he never said them .. you'll be able to prove that right, moron? Or are you still retarded?

My favorite one (although it's really tough to narrow it down to just one favorite LIE) is the "Zilch, none, zip, nada." chance of Obama being reelected!

That's now EIGHTY THREE cut-and-runs from those initial 11 questions I asked you, loser.

You're only 17 away from triple digits now Johni girl.
john316

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you're a real BAD ASS there Wayne!
I'd be scared silly if I wasn't so busy laughing at yet another repuke who's trying to intimidate me on a blog or in a chat room.
You want my real name or do you want me?
I'll go you one better coward ...
If you want ME ... I'll give you the time, date and place and you can tell me all this in person.
Whady'a say?
Yes or no?
One word is all I need! Hell, I'll even GIVE YOU the place and you can give me the date and time!
Got that? I give you the place and you show up whenever mommy lets you borrow the car or you drink enough OJ to peddle your sorry ass on over.
I'll just stand at that location and wait for you to 1) show up (which won't happen), 2) actually GET OUT OF THE CAR (which won't happen), and 3) either shoot your mouth off (which won't happen)... or better yet ... be dumb enough to take the first swing.
Which definitely won't happen!
It'll all be on the security camera too so when you make the worst mistake you've made in a long time all I have to do is tell the judge "Self defense, Your Honor!"
And YOU get stuck paying all the legal fees and (the best part!) your own medical bills.
I'll be waiting for your list of excuses why you won't take me up on the offer you uneducated moron ...
Show up or not show up? Yes or no?
It's time to stop beating your wife (till she deflates) and kicking your dog and do something more constructive with that all that anger ...
I'll be anxiously waiting to OWN what I said.
You're on COWARD!
Oh, now making threats, huh? He ask you for your credentials and you make threats! What a weasel! Internet tough guy! Security cameras? What a tough guy!
john316

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Oh Btw, do you think you can fly too? Sounds like a scared little boy to me! I'm laughing at you, punk!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

john316 wrote:
Oh Btw, do you think you can fly too? Sounds like a scared little boy to me! I'm laughing at you, punk!

I'll ask again again again again again again ...

Didn't FOX news point out any of those lies that Dick Morris spoon fed you conservative sheep before the election?

Yes or no?

Of course if they're NOT lies and he never said them .. you'll be able to prove that right, moron? Or are you still retarded?

My favorite one (although it's really tough to narrow it down to just one favorite LIE) is the "Zilch, none, zip, nada." chance of Obama being reelected!

That's now EIGHTY FIVE cut-and-runs from those initial 11 questions I asked you, loser.

You're only 15 away from triple digits now Johni girl.
john316

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Let's see, calling a guy out on a public forum to make a "meet" then you say you want it on camera so he can take the "first swing" then you want to claim self defense? Where do you want to meet him? In a gas station lot or in the lobby of the resting home you are locked up in? I noticed you didn't answer any of his questions! Cut and run.......you lose the right to self defense by challenging him to meet you, moron!
john316

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Further more, we can show the judge all the crazy posts you have submitted, under all of your names!You better pray that judge ain't a conservative! He would order a behavior clinical examination at least!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

I'll ask again again again again again again again ...

Yes or no?

That's now EIGHTY SEVEN cut-and-runs from those initial 11 questions I asked you, loser.

You're only 13 away from triple digits now Johni girl.
John316

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Tell me how someone can call someone out to make a " meet" . Then "challenge" them to take the " first swing"then making sure its all on "camera".Then still claim "self defense" when they posted, for everyone to see them make physical threats towards that person? C" mon, lawyer an, explain yourself! Then threaten legal fees?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

John316 wrote:
Tell me how someone can call someone out to make a " meet" . Then "challenge" them to take the " first swing"then making sure its all on "camera".Then still claim "self defense" when they posted, for everyone to see them make physical threats towards that person? C" mon, lawyer an, explain yourself! Then threaten legal fees?

I'll ask again again again again again again again again ...

Yes or no?

That's now EIGHTY EIGHT cut-and-runs from those initial 11 questions I asked you, loser.

You're only 12 away from triple digits now Johni girl.
wayne easton

Neosho, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

to the communist to whom Reagan was a menace, still waiting for your name. why are you "cutting and running"? If you cannot print your name, you prove my case. No education ? No courage? PRINT YOUR NAME COMMUNIST.
Rick James

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

wayne easton wrote:
still waiting for your name. PRINT YOUR NAME COMMUNIST.
I'm Rick James bitch!

http://i48.photobucket.com/download-albums/f2...
Another Democrat

Edwardsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

I guess I got what I deserved. I voted for democrats and now they want to ban guns. Live and learn.
I will be watching how they vote on this issue. Any politician that votes to take away my 2nd amendment rights will not get my vote. I will contribute time, talents, and money to their opponents.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,241 - 4,260 of6,531
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

63 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,033,779
Amy 4-17 3 min RACE 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Linktv org 167,417
Abby 4-17 11 min RACE 4
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 12 min JOEL COOL DUDE 64,994
World War O 39 min Washington Blog 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 43 min Brian_G 42,940
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 96,017
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance