Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

hey large mouth wrote:
<quoted text>your maomma makes me spam and eggs after a long night banging her--call me daddy and ill stop--
Daddy? You're a very weird little man. You probably have all sorts of odd emotional problems which your messed up brain is unable to associate. So how I think you want dominance on anyonymous posters. Although I doubt you'll get very far with me.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

hey large mouth wrote:
<quoted text>your maomma makes me spam and eggs after a long night banging her--call me daddy and ill stop--
I think it will be a very long time before anyone sees you as daddy, freak.
hey large mouth

Posen, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it will be a very long time before anyone sees you as daddy, freak.
YOU WILL CALL ME DADDY--DONT MAKE ME BITCH SLAP HER .. all though she likes a good bare bottom spanking every once in awhile..--CALL ME DADDY !!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
More spam eh?
Hey ... pipe down over there ...

We're trying to have a conversation about your mother here!
hey large mouth

Posen, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey ... pipe down over there ...
We're trying to have a conversation about your mother here!
that two timing hussy -- are you doing her too??
hey large mouth

Posen, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
More spam eh?
what time is over ther?? TIME FOR YOU TO CALL ME DADDY YOU TWIT!!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

hey large mouth wrote:
<quoted text>that two timing hussy -- are you doing her too??
Who isn't!
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

hey large mouth wrote:
<quoted text>what time is over ther?? TIME FOR YOU TO CALL ME DADDY YOU TWIT!!
I wonder whether you suffer from some psychological brain disorder and as a result were kicked out at an early age.
John316

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

reruns are great wrote:
Highlights from this thread. You right wingers are really stupid. I have proof.
<quoted text>
This one was especially stupid. How's that whole Benghazi witch hunt working out for you guys?
Witch hunt? Let's see , we have the Secretary of State claiming all kinds of serious injuries to get out of testifying! She just so happened to fall just as she was making arrangements to testify ! Yeah, right! Always going for sympathy!Clinton's are like turtles that hide in their shells when serious allegations come against them. How long will she ride this one out? I predict she will make a "remarkable" recovery after she weasels her way out of testifying for the gross misconduct by this incompetent of this administration, plenty of time until she wants to run in 2016! Stupid fools like you will believe it! Now she is claiming "memory loss" but will be good to go to run for president! Absolutely amazing! The libs in the news will say " wow" she is so brave! What? Would a Clinton lie? Nah, couldn't happen!
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

There is nothing wrong with the war with Iraq, it was necessary.
John316

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

pathetic wrote:
Spoken just like a close minded arrogant know it all conservative. I guess you are a doctor now right John? You are pathetic. As I've noted before, maybe mistakes were made, it happens, but not near as horrble as your support of the Iraq war. The diplomats were paid well to be in those dangerous areas. Our brave soldiers didn't have that same advantage. You and your kind sent our troups to their deaths in Iraq. Thousands. Yet you consider 4 diplomats lives on that same level. Guys like you could have the medical tests and X-rays of Hilary's ailment placed right in front of your eyes, and you would still claim that they were lies. Just like a dumb@ss birther. So typical of your ilk. That's why you and your kind will continue to be the losers that you are. Your party is coming apart at the seams with inept leadership. It's entertaining watching that happen. Congress lost seats to democrats, Senate lost seats to Democrats, your hero Romney lost, but you gained a few governorships. That's your kind of victory. Totally laughable.
Oh really! Have you seen her X-rays? I guarantee "if" Hillary testifies, they will do it right away and they will make sure she is all wrapped up being pushed in on a wheel chair , wearing sunglasses looking like E.T! This will be so the Congress goes easy on her and she will be allowed to "forget" everything! Our diplomats are Americans and deserve to be protected! They don't deserve to be killed then the administration decides to cover it up and publicly lie and blame some bogus video! She will be allowed to forget but will be deemed fully "recovered" in time to run in 2016. It's a miracle! Hate to tell you moron, the Dems didn't win the house and Obama ain't got a filibuster proof senate! Let's see if the nose picker Reid changes that! In essence, you have nothing! Now, go check your mailbox for your check! It's a new month! That means pay day for dead beats!
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

pathetic wrote:
There is nothing wrong with the Iraq war? It was necessary? They had no WMD's. They had nothing to do with 911. They were a 3rd world country controlled by a tyrant just as most of those mid east countries are. They were no threat. You feel that getting thousands of our troups killed for no good reason as necessary? Look at Iraq now. What did America accomplish there? Guys like you can waste our troups lives, and leave their families dessimated, and over what? A rush to war based on a wrong hunch? Then comes the excuses for the necessity of those deaths. Just give me one good reason why we sent our troups there to die. Other than your stupid reasoning as to kill a tyrant? It would make you less of a pathetic person in my eyes.
Sadam and his regime needed to be overthrown.
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

At least Paul Ryan still belongs to the house of representitives.
John316

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

pathetic wrote:
Your guarantee.LOL. Just like your guarantee of his birth location. Your guarantee of a one term president. Your guarantee that he is a muslim? Your guarantee of republican dominance? "The dems didn't win the house and Obama ain't got a fillibuster proof senate". LOL. Obama is still president, and democratic seats were gained in both the house and senate. You live in a world of confusion John. Now, go count your money. That's all you conservatives care about. Your own greedy selves. By the way, did any of those ghosts visit you over Christmas to point out your greedy nature? LOL.
you are the one confused. Obama doesn't have a filibuster proof Senate. The Republicans have the house. Count my money? At least I have some and like most Normal people, want to hold onto it! I worked for it! That's the difference between someone like me and a loser like yourself! I never said he was a Muslim. Where did I " guarantee" his birth location? That's okay, keep sucking off the rest of us! We "owe" it to you! Now let's go back to our lives( even if yours is pathetiic!) Let's watch as Hillary goes to testify looking like a drugged out junkie so that the big, bad, all white male House Republicans try to obtain information on an incompetent administration that attempted a cover up can look even more "evil"! C'mon, Obama is "almost there" open your fat mouth for the money shot! Just wipe your chin when Webster is done! Don't want you to look "pathetic"!
John316

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Obviously, you are one of those people who are too stupid to insult! Nothing changed. His excessive whining will get louder and more desperate! Did your check come? Damn, post office! Lazy government workers.........
Im on welfare pity me

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

WE ARE THE LIBS WERE ON WELFARE WHINE ALL DAY BECAUSE OBAMA DOESNT SATSIFY US SCROUNGERS!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Obama sucks up to people on welfare.
wow

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Obama sucks up to people on welfare.

That makes no sense.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

I mean, they suck up to him. But knowing Obama, I'm sure he sucks up to them as well.
wayne easton

Neosho, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

to whom Reagan was a menace, print your real name like I have, you communist COWARD. If you cannot print your real name, YOU ARE THE ONE WHO "CUTS AND RUNS" and all of the propaganda you spew is illegitimate. I now formally CHALLENGE you to go public with your identity. If you continue to hide, you prove to the world, you are a COWARD of DESPICABLE character who is too afraid to OWN the bullshit defecated from your mouth. You accuse me of being an uneducated moron, well, how many US patents do you own? Have you written any books? My US patent number is 4,928,363. If I am a moron with a patent, what are you, if you have no patents, or books published? Do you have any Master's or Doctorate papers that I can read? How educated are YOU? You sound like a punk ass communist who is to scared to own your retarded fallacies of logic and propaganda. Post your name,or you are a coward who should SHUT-UP.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

56 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 min PEllen 97,587
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min forks_make_us_fat 1,084,516
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min wojar 175,242
Ask Amy 8-1-14 16 min PEllen 2
Abby 8-1-14 20 min PEllen 1
Ku Klux Klan recruitment drive raises old fears... 33 min Hurray 1
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 37 min Chicagobunny 528
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search