|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Gawping at wind?
Yep! Just like I predicted in post 4542 ... either a lie; a dodge via an attempt to change the topic; an insult/ad hominem; or no response at all.

This is too easy!

I'm waiting for you to continue losing on the Obama-raising-taxes allegation.

And continue losing on the Twinkies story.

And still waiting for you to start making sense you bloody wanker!
John316

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

If you can't feed em, don't breed them!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

John316 wrote:
If you can't feed em, don't breed them!
I still don't see an answer to my last question anywhere in there!

I'll ask again again again again ...

Didn't FOX news point out any of those lies that Dick Morris spoon fed you conservative sheep before the election?

Yes or no?

Of course if they're NOT lies and he never said them .. you'll be able to prove that right, moron? Or are you still retarded?

My favorite one (although it's really tough to narrow it down to just one favorite LIE) is the "Zilch, none, zip, nada." chance of Obama being reelected!

That's now SEVENTY FIVE cut-and-runs from those initial 11 questions I asked you, loser.

You're only 25 away from triple digits now Johni girl.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep! Just like I predicted in post 4542 ... either a lie; a dodge via an attempt to change the topic; an insult/ad hominem; or no response at all.
This is too easy!
I'm waiting for you to continue losing on the Obama-raising-taxes allegation.
And continue losing on the Twinkies story.
And still waiting for you to start making sense you bloody wanker!
The taxes would be too much.$250,000 taxes on a company that has thousands of workers to look after, who need a decent wage and it could cost them around ,100,000 just for that, It could cost about 100,000 for their products and so on and on. Taxing them too high and they wouldn't afford it.
sam

Glen Carbon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

no one
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

pathetic wrote:
Hey John, still eating those freedom fries? The decision to go to war in Iraq were made by your kind of intelligence, that being lacking. Those that knew this was a horrible decision, like myself and our current president, were made to look un patriotic by guys like John in our opposition in getting our soldiers killed on a wrong hunch. Guys like John still support that decision. He would also consider this a beating a dead horse. I cannot let this horrific blunder in American leadership history be forgotten. Guys like John think little of it. They would like to gloss over the fact that their support of that decision, thousands of soldiers died and billions of tax dollars were spent, mostly with non bid contracts by the guy that ultimately made the decision for Bush to rush to war. That being Cheney. So called ex-executive of Haliburton. In my opinion, for this alone, the conservatives should not be allowed in any decision making process concerning the progress of America. The obstructionist policies that they champion again in their defense of companies like Haliburton are continuing examples of inept leadership. If we are taken over the fiscal cliff, the blame will lie in there laps again. How many times will these conservatives be allowed to embarrass America on the world stage? Hey Largelanguadge? As one that posts from the UK, what's your opinion of your country's support of that unjust war? Did you support it also?
I believe the war was necessary, as they raged war on the world, and humanity.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

pathetic wrote:
Iraq waged war on the world and humanity? That's an incredibly outragous statement. It was WMD's. That was the reason for attacking. They didn't have any. It was the Saudis that were responsible for 911....remember? Let's go kill all the Saudis, right? If Iraq was attacked for that reason, then there are several other countries that should be attacked also according to your comment. It seems that the UK also has their share of war mongering conservative soldier killers. The brave soldiers of our military, and yours, are doomed with beliefs like yours. Unbelievable.
Islam is a terrorist nation overall. They rage war on all the world. Blair suggested they were making nuclear bombs, as Saddam Hussian was trying to unite islam together to cause an attack on either Israel, or europe, not sure which now, and he may have attempted to deport nuclear bombs from them. He is also a fascist and a dictator, and causes civil war, like all nations in islam do. So much for the land of peace.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

bomb squad wrote:
<quoted text>go blow each other
They you go. More unimportant drival I always get from liberals.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
The taxes would be too much.$250,000 taxes on a company that has thousands of workers to look after, who need a decent wage and it could cost them around ,100,000 just for that, It could cost about 100,000 for their products and so on and on. Taxing them too high and they wouldn't afford it.
If they had all that money to spend on 300% CEO pay raises, etc .. then they had enough money for their workers.

You just lost AGAIN on this topic you pathetic bloody wanker!

Keep talkin' and I'll make this progressively more painful for you.

Deal?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
They you go. More unimportant drival I always get from liberals.
"They you go?" and "drival"?

Will you EVER be able to spell better than a 3rd grader?

No wonder you can't define half the words you use in your posts - you can't even get past spelling them correctly!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

<quoted text>
If they had all that money to spend on 300% CEO pay raises, etc .. then they had enough money for their workers.
You just lost AGAIN on this topic you pathetic bloody wanker!
Keep talkin' and I'll make this progressively more painful for you.
Deal?
They only had the raise by cutting down the wages of the workers.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

<quoted text>
"They you go?" and "drival"?
Will you EVER be able to spell better than a 3rd grader?
No wonder you can't define half the words you use in your posts - you can't even get past spelling them correctly!
There, not they lol. And drival is a word you illiterate scum.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

fred wrote:
<quoted text>your mamma likes me-she dont call me scum when she's licking my lolly..
?!?
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

spell check wrote:
<quoted text>you must really have a boring life --guess what i did to your mamma last night..guess what sh did to me
Nothing. I am 59 years old anyway. What the hell are you yapping about now? You're probably too young to be my son!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

wanna bet wrote:
<quoted text>no body said anything about your son --IT WAS ABOUT DOING YOUR MOMMA--did you know she can still put her feet behind her head??
Yes, by lying down on the floor on her belly yes. Anyway, what is this drival on about?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
There, not they lol. And drival is a word you illiterate scum.
No, moron ... "drival" is not a word.

You were corrected on that previously (you stupid, welfare-leeching POS) and you still didn't learn from your mistake?

You just proved my point kid - thanks for that!

Like I said .. just keep talkin' and I'll keep smacking you around on here.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
They only had the raise by cutting down the wages of the workers.
So they gutted the workers wages to give themselves raises?

Thanks for re-stating my point Captain Obvious. Or should it be ... Captain Oblivious?

You lose yet again!

“In my opinion..”

Since: Dec 09

Midlothian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

drivel
driv el - intransitive verb
1: to let saliva dribble from the mouth
2: to talk stupidly and carelessly

drivel - noun
1: drool
2: nonsense

first known use of drivel - 14th century

source merriam-webster.com/dictionary/drivel
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
No, moron ... "drival" is not a word.
You were corrected on that previously (you stupid, welfare-leeching POS) and you still didn't learn from your mistake?
You just proved my point kid - thanks for that!
Like I said .. just keep talkin' and I'll keep smacking you around on here.
Kid? I bet I'm older than you. I'm over 50! And yes, drival IS a word.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

<quoted text>
So they gutted the workers wages to give themselves raises?
Thanks for re-stating my point Captain Obvious. Or should it be ... Captain Oblivious?
You lose yet again!
No, they lowered their wages because otherwise they would be unable to cope with the taxes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Dale 176,698
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min sonicfilter 1,095,392
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min truth-facts 46,224
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 min Cali Girl 2014 49,246
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 49 min what it is 3,903
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Here He Goes Again 97,772
Tes tic my phono 2 hr ochoa 1

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••