Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#4538 Dec 27, 2012
Harvey wrote:
really your still on a topic thats dead and gone you lost or won get on something else or get a life the fiscal cliff is worth talking about dumbass if anybodys is brain dead it would be you 2 morons beating a dead horse
I only just got on, so stop pointing the finger and seal your mouth.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#4540 Dec 27, 2012
buttheadur wrote:
<quoted text>stick a finger in your mouth and one in your butt and on ever new post on this old worn out thread switch them----------
Spambot alert, spambot alert.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#4541 Dec 27, 2012
John316 wrote:
<quoted text> American values? Forcing businesses to pay for the morning after pill and birth control and soon, abortion. Oh yeah, this makes America great! Dead beats get more in government hand outs, that's great! Your an American? I don't respect this fraud of a president that based everything on jealousy and promoting laziness!l Go pay more in taxes so a bunch of crooked political types can give tax dollars to their allies like public sector unions and the UAW! You are stupid! You are one of the pot sticker types anyway!
I don't see an answer to my last question anywhere in there!

I'll ask again ...

Didn't FOX news point out any of those lies that Dick Morris spoon fed you conservative sheep before the election?

Yes or no?

Of course if they're NOT lies and he never said them .. you'll be able to prove that right, moron? Or are you still retarded?

My favorite one (although it's really tough to narrow it down to just one favorite LIE) is the "Zilch, none, zip, nada." chance of Obama being reelected!

That's now SEVENTY TWO cut-and-runs from those initial 11 questions I asked you, loser.

You're only 28 away from triple digits now Johni girl.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#4542 Dec 27, 2012
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama raises taxes on people who cannot afford it. He is an idiot! Spending less is not the answer, in fact economic trades will help america economically. What a moron!
Let us know whenever you have the faintest clue of what you're talking about.

You can start by letting us know how and when Obama ever raised taxes on "people who can't afford them" as opposed to repukes who want everyone to suffer if the rich dare pay a fair percentage correlated to the amount of total wealth they control.

I'll be waiting for: a lie; a dodge of the above question by an attempt to change the topic; an insult/ad hominem; or no response at all ....

You're on you bloody wanker!
John316

Chicago Heights, IL

#4543 Dec 27, 2012
Obama has no choice! If the rich don't pay theirs, as he thinks they should, then everyone should pay more! I can't wait for the whining union members to get hit with it! Bring it on, obamy! Do your worse! Come on, Harry "ass" Reed, do what you crazy libs do best! Raise our taxes and spend more! This is real, let's make the Democratic union members pay more! I want to read stories on how all the young and tenured school teachers are "feeling it" I can't wait to see them bailed out UAW slobs say " I voted for Obama, why do I have to pay more!" "This wasn't what I voted for!" Then add the slow economy into the mix and the implementation of Obamacare. Where is your messiah now? Oh, why has he forsaken you? Oh well, at least you will have free birth control, union man!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#4544 Dec 27, 2012
John316 wrote:
Obama has no choice! If the rich don't pay theirs, as he thinks they should, then everyone should pay more! I can't wait for the whining union members to get hit with it! Bring it on, obamy! Do your worse! Come on, Harry "ass" Reed, do what you crazy libs do best! Raise our taxes and spend more! This is real, let's make the Democratic union members pay more! I want to read stories on how all the young and tenured school teachers are "feeling it" I can't wait to see them bailed out UAW slobs say " I voted for Obama, why do I have to pay more!" "This wasn't what I voted for!" Then add the slow economy into the mix and the implementation of Obamacare. Where is your messiah now? Oh, why has he forsaken you? Oh well, at least you will have free birth control, union man!

I'll ask again ...

Didn't FOX news point out any of those lies that Dick Morris spoon fed you conservative sheep before the election?

Yes or no?

Of course if they're NOT lies and he never said them .. you'll be able to prove that right, moron? Or are you still retarded?

My favorite one (although it's really tough to narrow it down to just one favorite LIE) is the "Zilch, none, zip, nada." chance of Obama being reelected!

That's now SEVENTY THREE cut-and-runs from those initial 11 questions I asked you, loser.

You're only 27 away from triple digits now Johni girl.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#4545 Dec 28, 2012
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll ask again ...
Yes or no?
That's now SEVENTY TWO cut-and-runs from those initial 11 questions I asked you, loser.
You're only 28 away from triple digits now Johni girl.
Spouting drival eh?
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#4546 Dec 28, 2012
<quoted text>
Let us know whenever you have the faintest clue of what you're talking about.
You can start by letting us know how and when Obama ever raised taxes on "people who can't afford them" as opposed to repukes who want everyone to suffer if the rich dare pay a fair percentage correlated to the amount of total wealth they control.
I'll be waiting for: a lie; a dodge of the above question by an attempt to change the topic; an insult/ad hominem; or no response at all ....
You're on you bloody wanker!
Look at twinkies. I wonder how that happened. Don't know what happened to twinkies?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#4547 Dec 28, 2012
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Spouting drival eh?
As soon as you can prove it's drivel BY REFUTING IT ... let me know.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#4548 Dec 28, 2012
<quoted text>
As soon as you can prove it's drivel BY REFUTING IT ... let me know.
I have refuted enough. Just look what happened to twinkies.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#4549 Dec 28, 2012
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at twinkies. I wonder how that happened. Don't know what happened to twinkies?
So now it's twinkies rather than, say ... refute the supposed drivel you mentioned above ... or explain your original allegation about Obama raising taxes?

Twinkies "happened" because the head honchos 1) gave themselves 300% pay raises, 2) while the company was going through bankruptcy - for the second time. Then, being the typical, elitist, repuke MORONS they are ... they (of course) tried to blame labor unions for it all and get away with it.

"As the company was preparing to file for bankruptcy earlier this year, the then CEO of Hostess was awarded a 300 percent raise (from approximately $750,000 to $2,550,000) and at least nine other top executives of the company received massive pay raises. One such executive received a pay increase from $500,000 to $900,000 and another received one taking his salary from $375,000 to $656,256."

Here's the info: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/11/17/1162...

I find it telling how you can't spell "drivel" correctly (indicative of your conservative 3rd grade education) but you sure nailed the spelling of Twinkies (indicative of your inability to get off the couch that your gratuitous flesh has grafted with).

Yep ... still waiting for you to have a clue over here you bloody UK wanker.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#4550 Dec 28, 2012
<quoted text>
So now it's twinkies rather than, say ... refute the supposed drivel you mentioned above ... or explain your original allegation about Obama raising taxes?
Twinkies "happened" because the head honchos 1) gave themselves 300% pay raises, 2) while the company was going through bankruptcy - for the second time. Then, being the typical, elitist, repuke MORONS they are ... they (of course) tried to blame labor unions for it all and get away with it.
"As the company was preparing to file for bankruptcy earlier this year, the then CEO of Hostess was awarded a 300 percent raise (from approximately $750,000 to $2,550,000) and at least nine other top executives of the company received massive pay raises. One such executive received a pay increase from $500,000 to $900,000 and another received one taking his salary from $375,000 to $656,256."
Here's the info: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/11/17/1162...
I find it telling how you can't spell "drivel" correctly (indicative of your conservative 3rd grade education) but you sure nailed the spelling of Twinkies (indicative of your inability to get off the couch that your gratuitous flesh has grafted with).
Yep ... still waiting for you to have a clue over here you bloody UK wanker.
They used a 300% rising only because they had lowered the wages, otherwise they wouldn't have received it.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#4552 Dec 28, 2012
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
They used a 300% rising only because they had lowered the wages, otherwise they wouldn't have received it.
Wrong! That's a 300% raise for themselves (and huge raises for others)... simply BECAUSE THEY COULD.

And get away with it.

Completely.

Because there was NOTHING at all to stop them from doing it.

And then they tried pushing a bogus Right wing talking point that "unions were to blame!" instead of their own greed.

And here's more info on how badly they tried to mess their workers over before they raided the place for as much money as they possibly could:

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/11/18/1162...

Now let's recap shall we?

You lost on the Obama allegation on him raising taxes.

And you lost (TWICE so far) on the Twinkies story - which has NOTHING to do with Obama.

Yep ... still waiting for you to start making sense you bloody wanker!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#4553 Dec 28, 2012
pathetic wrote:
Why these conservatives/ republican/ tea partiers, one just don't know what to call them anymore, continue to support the greedy rich is beyond me. It wasn't China, India, or even Veitnam that stole our jobs away, it was the greedy rich uncontrolled american capitalists like the Romneys of the world. They crushed the organization of the working class by dismantleing american factories and building their plants in foreign countries for the third world cheap labor. Then they hide the immense profits with offshore accounts. It's funny how these ignorant conservatives will defend these off shore accounts of the greedy rich. They don't seem to be smart enough to know that those accounts aren't for the benefit of America, but for the benefit of those greey rich. They don't want to upset those greedy rich people. They idolize them as the saviors of our country. It's apparent guys like John are one of those 'well off' types that could care less about those that need assistance. They can't seem to grasp the fact that so many are needy because of those greedy rich putting americans out of work. Then make the existing workers toil for low pay and break the unions. Let them die if they can't afford health care right John? Pathetic.
You don't know anything about this, so shut up.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#4554 Dec 28, 2012
pathetic wrote:
Why these conservatives/ republican/ tea partiers, one just don't know what to call them anymore, continue to support the greedy rich is beyond me. It wasn't China, India, or even Vietnam that stole our jobs away, it was the greedy rich uncontrolled American capitalists like the Romneys of the world. They crushed the organization of the working class by dismantling American factories and building their plants in foreign countries for the third world cheap labor. Then they hide the immense profits with offshore accounts. It's funny how these ignorant conservatives will defend these off shore accounts of the greedy rich. They don't seem to be smart enough to know that those accounts aren't for the benefit of America, but for the benefit of those greedy rich. They don't want to upset those greedy rich people. They idolize them as the saviors of our country. It's apparent guys like John are one of those 'well off' types that could care less about those that need assistance. They can't seem to grasp the fact that so many are needy because of those greedy rich putting Americans out of work. Then make the existing workers toil for low pay and break the unions. Let them die if they can't afford health care right John? Pathetic.
100% correct as usual.

And now their replies have been reduced to:

Well ... uhh .... ummm .. OBAMA ... uhhh ... TWINKIES!!!"
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#4555 Dec 28, 2012
<quoted text>
100% correct as usual.
And now their replies have been reduced to:
Well ... uhh .... ummm .. OBAMA ... uhhh ... TWINKIES!!!"
-9999999999999999% correct as usually. And 999999999999999999% incorrect as usual.
John316

Brookfield, WI

#4556 Dec 28, 2012
pathetic wrote:
Why these conservatives/ republican/ tea partiers, one just don't know what to call them anymore, continue to support the greedy rich is beyond me. It wasn't China, India, or even Veitnam that stole our jobs away, it was the greedy rich uncontrolled american capitalists like the Romneys of the world. They crushed the organization of the working class by dismantleing american factories and building their plants in foreign countries for the third world cheap labor. Then they hide the immense profits with offshore accounts. It's funny how these ignorant conservatives will defend these off shore accounts of the greedy rich. They don't seem to be smart enough to know that those accounts aren't for the benefit of America, but for the benefit of those greey rich. They don't want to upset those greedy rich people. They idolize them as the saviors of our country. It's apparent guys like John are one of those 'well off' types that could care less about those that need assistance. They can't seem to grasp the fact that so many are needy because of those greedy rich putting americans out of work. Then make the existing workers toil for low pay and break the unions. Let them die if they can't afford health care right John? Pathetic.
Is this the crap they taught you in your communist reeducational camp? You are completely ignorant! I believe in self reliance and individual responsibilty! You and the tranny from oak forest believe its fine for our government and leaders like Obama to tax and spend at will, without question! Just give them whatever they demand, huh? I am sick of the public unions being treated like they are children and given all kinds of breaks because their dues go straight to the DNC. The DNC gets unlimited funds from unions and to brain washed idiots like you, its okay! Then when business owners and corporations donate to the RNC, its buying elections! You're nuts! Why is it that the ones who can't afford to raise a family, keep breeding? They get warfare, food stamps and all kinds of freebies! This is defenseless to you?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#4557 Dec 28, 2012
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know anything about this, so shut up.
Translation: "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AA!!!!"
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#4558 Dec 28, 2012
John316 wrote:
<quoted text> Is this the crap they taught you in your communist reeducational camp? You are completely ignorant! I believe in self reliance and individual responsibilty! You and the tranny from oak forest believe its fine for our government and leaders like Obama to tax and spend at will, without question! Just give them whatever they demand, huh? I am sick of the public unions being treated like they are children and given all kinds of breaks because their dues go straight to the DNC. The DNC gets unlimited funds from unions and to brain washed idiots like you, its okay! Then when business owners and corporations donate to the RNC, its buying elections! You're nuts! Why is it that the ones who can't afford to raise a family, keep breeding? They get warfare, food stamps and all kinds of freebies! This is defenseless to you?
Still with the tranny thing, eh?

I still don't see an answer to my last question anywhere in there!

I'll ask again again again ...

Yes or no?

That's now SEVENTY FOUR cut-and-runs from those initial 11 questions I asked you, loser.

You're only 26 away from triple digits now Johni girl.

Trannies and Twinkies = the new (incredibly weird) post-election topics for crybaby conservatives!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#4559 Dec 28, 2012
<quoted text>
Still with the tranny thing, eh?
I still don't see an answer to my last question anywhere in there!
I'll ask again again again ...
Yes or no?
That's now SEVENTY FOUR cut-and-runs from those initial 11 questions I asked you, loser.
You're only 26 away from triple digits now Johni girl.
Trannies and Twinkies = the new (incredibly weird) post-election topics for crybaby conservatives!
Gawping at wind?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min johnplustwomore 1,155,502
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 min cheluzal 98,870
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 43 min JOEL 71,186
Chicago Pizza Blows 1 hr joey 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 51,279
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 1 hr IUEC 7,564
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr OzRitz 49,304
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr Jacques Ottawa 182,017
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:21 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:21AM
Fantasy Football 2015 Awards
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
What Can Bears Do to Get Back into Playoff Hunt?
NBC Sports11:49 AM
Reggie Wayne needs offseason triceps surgery
NBC Sports 1:29 PM
Colts say they will be all business despite nothing to gain - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:40 PM
Cutler realizes Bears could be in for changes - NBC Sports