Comments
4,141 - 4,160 of 6,593 Comments Last updated Aug 2, 2014
john316

Chicago Heights, IL

#4513 Dec 24, 2012
whiskey fueled rants wrote:
<quoted text>
NASCAR season is over. All rednecks have more spare time.
Well your fat wife makes time for me.....why don't you drive past some Nativity scene and pretend your offended?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#4514 Dec 25, 2012
john316 wrote:
<quoted text> Well your fat wife makes time for me.....why don't you drive past some Nativity scene and pretend your offended?
Why don't you drive past some high school and pretend you graduated.

That's now SIXTY SEVEN cut-and-runs from those initial 11 questions I asked you, loser.

You're only 33 away from triple digits Johni girl.
A Big D Democrat

Wilmington, IL

#4515 Dec 26, 2012
Anyone but the lying, stealing sleezy republican we have now.
Mystery Man

Gurnee, IL

#4517 Dec 26, 2012
pahetic wrote:
lockstepping and blindly following inept leadership, told what to think, hateful toward anyone that doesn't think as he does, unable to understand compromise, and willing to take us over the cliff in his hatred for American values
Actually that sounds more like Obama and the people who elected him.

If the conservatives and republicans were that united Romney would have won.
john316

Windsor, WI

#4518 Dec 26, 2012
pahetic wrote:
Rush Limbaugh wannabe John has such insulting coments concerning a typical liberal, while playing the typical conservative. Arrogant, selfish, insultng, condescending, unable to think for himself, lockstepping and blindly following inept leadership, told what to think, hateful toward anyone that doesn't think as he does, unable to understand compromise, and willing to take us over the cliff in his hatred for American values and the president that they elected. Have I missed anything? There is a reason that you conservatives are such losers John. It's simply guys like you.
That's a lot coming from you! Let's see, Obama is the cry baby who wants to go over the so called fiscal cliff. If one persons taxes go up because of Obama, I hope everyone that voted for him gets a tax hike! How you like that? What? You think you shouldnt pay more just because you are white ,union and middle class and voted for him? Now why don't you shut up, get your perks and PAY your fair share! Come on, Biden says its "patriotic"
Card Counter

Windsor, WI

#4519 Dec 26, 2012
I think we should tax welfare and link card users!
John316

Roscoe, IL

#4522 Dec 26, 2012
pathetic wrote:
Obama a cry baby? And you serve Boener? The king of crying? That's so typical of your close minded mentality. The Dems are so evil and you cons so heavenly. Hypocrasy seems to be your only saving grace. To blame everything on the other guy, when guys like you created the problem.
And Mystery Man, I may agree with that statement. But then that's the real problem isn't it. Republicans have no leadership or direction but to block everything that Obama does in attempting to continue the economic recovery. Whether it's good for the country or not. They signed that contract with an individual over serving the American citizens. That's their kind of leadership for you. That's why you cons will continue to be the losers that you are.
What recovery? The only thing Obama wants to do is print then spend more money! Everything is depleted! There are no new jobs being created. This trend will continue for the next 4 years under this failed president. There are more people applying for and receiving permanent disability now than ever before. This is success for Obama and the Democrats! What's going to happen when benefits have to be cut? Obama will cry and blame Republicans! Yeah, this is a great idea and excellent leadership!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#4524 Dec 26, 2012
Card Counter wrote:
I think we should tax welfare and link card users!
I think we should tax your stupidity! Or tax each antidepressant pill your momma pops to escape the painful reality of having had you.

Or tax you crybaby repukes on a per-post-election-tear basis.

We'd close that deficit gap right up and end up with a surplus in no time.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#4525 Dec 26, 2012
Mystery Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually that sounds more like Obama and the people who elected him.
If the conservatives and republicans were that united Romney would have won.
I love all the supporting evidence you listed to back up your first sentence there so you wouldn't look like a total moron.

Oh wait ... you didn't.

Moron!

Conservatives and republicans were united in: obstructing Obama, constantly lying, dodging specifics, gerrymandering, suppressing the Democratic vote, and (of course) believing the 68 out of 72 Fox News mouthpieces who got those pompous pre-election "Romney is surging in the polls/landslide" predictions wrong.

And speaking of repukes "blindly following inept leadership, told what to think" (like pathetic said) here's some examples of you guys doing exactly that - here's 12 lies that you lapped right up ... from just ONE guy: http://mediamatters.org/blog/2012/11/07/12-fa...

Got anything else you want to say so I can continue correcting you in front of everyone here?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#4526 Dec 26, 2012
John316 wrote:
<quoted text> What recovery? The only thing Obama wants to do is print then spend more money! Everything is depleted! There are no new jobs being created. This trend will continue for the next 4 years under this failed president. There are more people applying for and receiving permanent disability now than ever before. This is success for Obama and the Democrats! What's going to happen when benefits have to be cut? Obama will cry and blame Republicans! Yeah, this is a great idea and excellent leadership!
That's now SIXTY NINE cut-and-runs from those initial 11 questions I asked you, loser.

You're only 31 away from triple digits Johni girl.

I can't wait to go "over the cliff" so you guys who deliberately ran up the debt will now have to pay more in taxes to pay it off!

Losing the presidency, losing more seats in the Senate, losing more seats in the House, AND being forced to pay more in taxes (and finally take some "personal responsibility") to pay that debt off that you always complain about?

OUCH!

Having a bad couple months there GOP losers?

SWEET JESUS ... my prayers keep getting answered!
John316

Chicago Heights, IL

#4527 Dec 26, 2012
Media matters? This guy is Stupid! Media matters is another liberal wet dream! Like they have any credibility. The Republicans still have the house and more than enough votes to filibuster anything little Barry wants! Haha! Can't wait to see when all them white union member Dems see their check and see the tax increase Obamy gave them after the first! How long will it be before they stop believing the purple lipped liar as he tells them its the Republicans fault! It serves them right! I knew everyones taxes were going up if Obamy got reelcted so i expected it! I want to hear stories of their hardships in paying their bills and how they dont deserve it because they voted Democrat! Them fat union types aren't gonna care who Obama says is to blame after awhile!! They will quickly grow impatient with little barry! Now why don't you go play with the plastic replica of an aborted fetus that you bought for your little girl! I bet she named it Suzy you liberal bastard!
Yes

High Ridge, MO

#4528 Dec 26, 2012
Liberals Suck!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#4529 Dec 26, 2012
John316 wrote:
Media matters? This guy is Stupid! Media matters is another liberal wet dream! Like they have any credibility. The Republicans still have the house and more than enough votes to filibuster anything little Barry wants! Haha! Can't wait to see when all them white union member Dems see their check and see the tax increase Obamy gave them after the first! How long will it be before they stop believing the purple lipped liar as he tells them its the Republicans fault! It serves them right! I knew everyones taxes were going up if Obamy got reelcted so i expected it! I want to hear stories of their hardships in paying their bills and how they dont deserve it because they voted Democrat! Them fat union types aren't gonna care who Obama says is to blame after awhile!! They will quickly grow impatient with little barry! Now why don't you go play with the plastic replica of an aborted fetus that you bought for your little girl! I bet she named it Suzy you liberal bastard!
I thought you weren't reading my posts?

B-U-S-T-E-D yet again!

And why so angry about Media Matters? Didn't FOX news point out any of those lies that Dick Morris spoon fed you conservative sheep before the election?

Yes or no?

Of course if they're NOT lies and he never said them .. you'll be able to prove that right, moron? Or are you still retarded?

My favorite one (although it's really tough to narrow it down to just one favorite LIE) is the "Zilch, none, zip, nada." chance of Obama being reelected!

That's now SEVENTY cut-and-runs from those initial 11 questions I asked you, loser.

You're only 30 away from triple digits now Johni girl.

This thread keeps getting better and better with each new post of yours!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#4530 Dec 26, 2012
Yes wrote:
Liberals Suck!
Try not to use your entire vocabulary up in one single post next time.
John316

Chicago Heights, IL

#4531 Dec 27, 2012
Well, only 5 days until your taxes go up! Thank all the dead beats and union workers that voted for the guy with the purple lips! Get ready, the the news is going to roll out every fat union member having trouble paying his bills! I can't wait to see these fools sweat!
John317

Marion, IL

#4532 Dec 27, 2012
I'm glad taxes are going up on everybody. I don't mind paying more. The government needs to raise revenue and spend less. It's the responsible thing to do.
John316

Rockford, IL

#4534 Dec 27, 2012
pathetic wrote:
Most americans will rightfully blame the inept conservative leadership for taking us over the cliff. Just like the elections, loser conservatives like John will claim victory in a history of defeat. Remember, your kind lost the presidency, seats in the senate, and seats in congress, but, victory to John was a few governorship positions. That's hilarious. John continues to value loser conservative values over american values. Remember how the elections work John? America elects a president, and america respects that position. I'm an american. Just what the hell are you? Oh, that's right, a loser crybaby conservative. You must be running out of crying towels.
American values? Forcing businesses to pay for the morning after pill and birth control and soon, abortion. Oh yeah, this makes America great! Dead beats get more in government hand outs, that's great! Your an American? I don't respect this fraud of a president that based everything on jealousy and promoting laziness!l Go pay more in taxes so a bunch of crooked political types can give tax dollars to their allies like public sector unions and the UAW! You are stupid! You are one of the pot sticker types anyway!
John316

Rockford, IL

#4535 Dec 27, 2012
John317 wrote:
I'm glad taxes are going up on everybody. I don't mind paying more. The government needs to raise revenue and spend less. It's the responsible thing to do.
Do you know how stupid you sound? What a moron, Obama loves brain dead dipshits like you! Do you think he has any intention of spending less?
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#4536 Dec 27, 2012
John316 wrote:
<quoted text> Do you know how stupid you sound? What a moron, Obama loves brain dead dipshits like you! Do you think he has any intention of spending less?
Obama raises taxes on people who cannot afford it. He is an idiot! Spending less is not the answer, in fact economic trades will help america economically. What a moron!
Harvey

Westville, IL

#4537 Dec 27, 2012
really your still on a topic thats dead and gone you lost or won get on something else or get a life the fiscal cliff is worth talking about dumbass if anybodys is brain dead it would be you 2 morons beating a dead horse

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min EasyEed 1,101,994
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 14 min KiMerde 49,519
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 18 min Eric 69,101
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 48 min loose cannon 177,545
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 54 min the wandering girl 4,681
Word (Dec '08) 58 min andet1987 4,669
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr andet1987 1,264
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr RACE 97,985
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search