Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#4445 Dec 16, 2012
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
So ... still no answers then?
NONE AT ALL?
Your cut-and-run "Coward Count" now stands at FORTY THREE - that's FORTY THREE times now you've cut and ran from each and every single one of those 11 questions.
I'll just be waiting to bump up your cut-and-run "Coward Count" to FORTY FOUR Johni girl!
Try not to break a heel in another one of your entirely predictable, hasty retreats there Nostradumbass ...
LOL I guess retards have nothing better to do than to print garbage
and most of it out of your mouth. Go back to the garbage dumps where you live, or is it Detroit?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#4446 Dec 16, 2012
Hey cut and run fool, this is coming to your state courtesy of Barack Barry Soetoro Obama:
Patton: Right-to-Work in Michigan: 24 down, 26 to go
By Doug Patton December 13, 2012 6:55 am
Print Tell a Friend

Back in the late 1970s, when the now-legendary Lee Iacocca took the reins at Chrysler, he was reputed to have told the union bosses,“Look, boys, I’ve got a shotgun to your head. I’ve got thousands of jobs at seventeen bucks an hour. I’ve got no jobs at twenty.”
And that’s when most Americans would have loved to be making $17 an hour.
Iacocca, of course, had put his money where his mouth was, taking over the ailing corporation for a salary of $1 per year and slashing management pay, while borrowing what today seems like a paltry sum of a couple of billion dollars. By 1983, the company had paid it all back, returning a tidy profit of $350 million to the taxpayer coffers.
Fast forward to 2012. Barack Obama has bailed out Chrysler and General Motors — or, more accurately, bailed out the United Auto Workers (UAW) by handing them ownership of the bonds held by the rightful investors — to the tune of somewhere between $80 billion and $100 billion. Both companies are still struggling, although to hear Obama tell the tale, they are a great American success story, thanks to his largess with our money.
Obama, who has not stopped campaigning since first declaring his candidacy five years ago (in all fairness, it is all the man knows how to do), just happened to be on the road again — in Detroit, of all places — on the very day the legislature was passing and Gov. Rick Snyder was signing historic legislation to make Michigan a right-to-work state. And a month after Obama himself had won the state handily in his own re-election bid, with massive help from the UAW, no less. Who could ever have imagined?
For Michiganders, this was do-or-die time. Detroit, a once-mighty industrial city of 1.8 million people in its heyday, has been reduced to a shell of its former self, gasping along with a population of 800,000, many of them poor and unemployed. Entire sections of the city resemble the worst of parts of the Bronx or bombed-out Beirut in the 1970s. Motor City, as it was once known, is now a ghetto where boarded-up homes can be purchased for $1,000 as entire neighborhoods sit abandoned.
Good jobs, building American cars, went elsewhere. Ford started building some of its products in Mexico. GM increasingly utilized Canadian labor across the northern border. And Lee Iacocca’s beloved Chrysler got passed around from one foreign owner to another (currently the Italian company Fiat).
Meanwhile, German, Japanese and Korean automakers began setting up shop in business-friendly states, paying good wages, with good benefits, for building good cars in places like Indiana, Tennessee and South Carolina, states that do not require a worker to pay dues to a union to get a job. But in Michigan, the UAW continued along as if it were still the 1950s and they were the only people who could build automobiles.
In its post-war glory years, the UAW could dictate contract terms to the management of the “Big Three.”Detroit was Motor City. Not anymore. Despite the nostalgic TV commercials advertising Chrysler (“imported from Detroit”), Motor City has become a social and fiscal basket case, thanks largely to union greed.
It is long past time to break the stranglehold labor unions have had on the public and private sectors. Despite the re-election of Barack Obama, the tide is turning against union thuggery. attempt to emerge more popular than ever. And now Gov. Snyder and the Republican legislature in Michigan have done the unimaginable: they have turned Michigan into a right-to-work state.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#4447 Dec 16, 2012
Bruser wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I guess retards have nothing better to do than to print garbage
and most of it out of your mouth. Go back to the garbage dumps where you live, or is it Detroit?
hey Bleeder

The "garbage dump" is Oak Forest ... which you would already know if you could read the location identification on my posts you illiterate POS.

Go back to 3rd grade ... for the 4th time ... and try to pass it this time. You'd finally make your resentful (for having had you), incredibly depressed (again, for having had you) parents proud.

You're now free to continue posting on mommy's computer until she gets home from giving head for your food stamps.

I sure hope her knees aren't too bloody from a "hard" day's work!

Don't you?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#4448 Dec 16, 2012
John316 wrote:
Cant wait to see Holder forced to testify in the civil lawsuits that are being brought against him! Imagine, an Attorney General arming Mexican gangs! He can't plead the 5th in civil hearings......

NONE AT ALL?

Your cut-and-run "Coward Count" now stands at FORTY SIX - that's FORTY SIX times now you've cut and ran from each and every single one of those 11 questions.

I'll just be waiting to bump up your cut-and-run "Coward Count" to FORTY SEVEN Johni girl!

Try not to break a heel in another one of your entirely predictable, hasty retreats there Nostradumbass ...

I'd tell you to go ask Bleeder above for help, but after briefly reading his posts ... it's blatantly obvious that the only thing he can help you do is paint your nails!
John316

Chicago Heights, IL

#4449 Dec 16, 2012
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
NONE AT ALL?
Your cut-and-run "Coward Count" now stands at FORTY SIX - that's FORTY SIX times now you've cut and ran from each and every single one of those 11 questions.
I'll just be waiting to bump up your cut-and-run "Coward Count" to FORTY SEVEN Johni girl!p
I'd tell you to go ask Bleeder above for help, but after briefly reading his posts ... it's blatantly obvious that the only thing he can help you do is paint your nails!
maybe Holder will get nervous during his deposition hearings and turn to a lighter shade of yellow! What a freaky looking creature he is!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#4450 Dec 16, 2012
John316 wrote:
<quoted text> maybe Holder will get nervous during his deposition hearings and turn to a lighter shade of yellow! What a freaky looking creature he is!
WOW! Got those nails done already?

Did you and Bleeder have enough time to give them a second coat?

And does the color match your purses?

Your cut-and-run "Coward Count" now stands at FORTY SEVEN - that's FORTY SEVEN times now you've cut and ran from each and every single one of those 11 questions.

I'll just be waiting to bump up your cut-and-run "Coward Count" to FORTY EIGHT Johni girl!

Sorry you broke a heel running away there. Hey, I tried to warn you, didn't I?

I sure do hope it wasn't your favorite pair of pumps! Looks like you'll have to spend the rest of the Christmas season shoe shopping now, eh?
John316

Chicago Heights, IL

#4451 Dec 17, 2012
Did someone say something? I mean, anyone that MATTERS? Hmmm...Guess not!
John316

Chicago Heights, IL

#4452 Dec 17, 2012
Lets follow Michigan, Indiana, Wisconsin and make Illinois a right to work state!The workers STILL have their rights but dont have to join the union and pay union ues that feed the Democrat Party! Crush the unions!
John316

Chicago Heights, IL

#4453 Dec 17, 2012
As you can see, I meant DUES!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#4454 Dec 17, 2012
John316 wrote:
As you can see, I meant DUES!
So you'd rather not discuss those nails or your extensive purse and pump collection?

It's OK ... I can see why that might be a bit embarrassing for you.

Not quite as embarrassing as being WRONG on ALL those pre-election guarantees that you were fed by the liars in the conservative media of course ... but still!

Your cut-and-run "Coward Count" now stands at FIFTY - that's FIFTY times now you've cut and ran from each and every single one of those 11 questions.

I'll just be waiting to bump up your cut-and-run "Coward Count" to FIFTY ONE Johni girl!

Seriously .. who the hell runs from the same questions FIFTY FREAKIN' TIMES?

You're giving Hopeless (A.K.A. seriously/WTF/Stupid says what/What goes up/do you believe that/I miss reggie/Jesse Jr/Spider/SOS/shovel ready/Barrack Carter/Dead beat/like it is/be fair/Eddie/matoon/Sen Hillary Clinton/Larry sinclaire/oh well/olive oil/Boy are you stupid/jon/The question) and Roland Burris (A.K.A. Rodger Moore/Internet Guy/Dr Phil/GOPvsUSAjr/Obama Suks/SSI/Rich Daley/Roland/KK Harvard/Grade School/Nancy Pelosi/No Mo Homo/Seymour/illiterate/Rahm/I CE/Barney Frank/Fat Pt Quinn/Straight/Dick Face Durbin/Rev Jackson/Obama/GOP VS USA/olandf/Truth/Madigan/Mayor daley/Roland/Rev Wright/Working Man/SON/Dick Face Durib/Olive Oil/Hillary/Union/Dr Philsimpson/Charlie Rangle/Pelosi/Obama is a Meanace/Bush/OMG/Idiot Joe Biden/Michelle/Illeterate) some SERIOUS competition in the pathetic wuss department there!
John316

Chicago Heights, IL

#4455 Dec 17, 2012
Quite breezy today...
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#4456 Dec 17, 2012
John316 wrote:
Quite breezy today...
Then you better pull that skirt down sweetie!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#4457 Dec 17, 2012
John316 wrote:
Quite breezy today...
That's FIFTY ONE ... and counting.

Now waiting on FIFTY TWO cut-and-runs.

Inbred, redneck repukes everywhere should be thanking you for your help in teaching them how to finally count past their fingers and toes.

I'm sure they've been borrowing their sister's and cousin's as we've gone along here ... you know ... since all they have to do is ROLL OVER to get to them.
John316

Hartland, WI

#4459 Dec 17, 2012
Such a shame, Obama shows fake tears for the victims in Connecticut but doesnt even address the fact that his admininistration armed Mexican gangs that killed hundreds of Mexicans, as well as border agent Terry.
wayne easton

Waterloo, IL

#4460 Dec 17, 2012
I wonder what our founders would think about our cowardly society that accepts a president that smuggles guns to mexico, knowing that the carnage to follow will be used to destroy the 2nd Amendment when he took an oath to UPHOLD the Constitution. He works, self-evidently, to harm the republic. Would they, the founders, consider these publicly known actions as TREASON?
wayne easton

Waterloo, IL

#4461 Dec 17, 2012
Would our founders tolerate bold faced lies about our country being attacked on the anniversary of 9/11 from an ambassador of the U.S. who self-evidently gave political cover to terrorists? Would our founders consider this giving "aid and comfort" to our enemies? Would the founders consider this Bengazi (spell?)debacle TREASON? If lies and propaganda from the administration to the American people about our nation being attacked is not TREASON, then what is?
wayne easton

Waterloo, IL

#4463 Dec 17, 2012
Would our founders obey a government, that has been caught lying to the American people multiple times, if that government demanded the people turn in their firearms? Was not the skirmish at Concord with the British over the confiscation of firearms? Is that not how a new nation and republic were born? If we the people, with firearms, were required to turn in our semi-automatics, would the founders have wanted us to give up and turn in our guns, our sovereignty indeed, or would they admonish us to form a new nation and republic?
wayne easton

Waterloo, IL

#4464 Dec 17, 2012
Would the founders have us destroy our republic upon the actions of murderous lunatics? Or would they have us remain ever vigilant in the face of evil? Did the founders intend the republic to be so fragile as to be brought down due to the insane actions of a few, to overrule and negate the liberties of 300 million citizens?
wayne easton

Waterloo, IL

#4465 Dec 17, 2012
What would the founders have thought about local governments that raise property taxes by 25% in the year property values declined by 25-40%? Would the founders say that is "fair"? and if that is not "fair", what remedy would the founders prescribe for such a predicament?
wayne easton

Waterloo, IL

#4466 Dec 17, 2012
Surely our enemies wonder if a crying President has the fortitude to "press the button", or would he hesitate? Does this destroy detente by giving away too much of his personality? How prudent is it for the commander in chief to show his hand like this, did he do it on purpose?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min D-U-H 50,040
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min Earthling-1 47,006
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr RoxLo 1,115,129
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 69,495
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Mandela 68,560
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 178,586
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr RACE 98,345

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]