Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

On the day of the Benghazi attack, Obama is not accounted for about 7 hours. What was he doing? Was he (a) playing golf (b) shooting hoops with his "friend" Reggie (c) hiding under desk (d) fund raising with phoney rich friends in hollywood who think we should pay more taxes?
john316

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

I gonna keep reposting like "reagan" does changing ever so slightly, just to annoy!
Long stroking

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

john316 wrote:
On the day of the Benghazi attack, Obama was unaccounted for almost 7 hours, what do you think he was doing? Was he (a) playing golf (b) shooting hoops with Reggie (c) hiding under his desk (d) at a fund raiser? Take your Time....
(e) banging your old lady
john316

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

We all know he ain't into "that" just ask Larry Sinclair!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

john316 wrote:
I gonna keep reposting like "reagan" does changing ever so slightly, just to annoy!
Still no answers yet retard?

I'll keep counting off the number of posts it takes for you to answer me - the previous count was 14.

Now let's get back to those questions you keep running from!

I'll just keep posting my initial post with the questions you're running from you pathetic wuss ... OVER AND OVER - until you answer them.

Are you "getting used to this" yet?

I'm even gonna number them for you too. Hopefully numbers don't confuse you as much as words do. We'll see ...

Let's discuss the fruits of your party's endless obstruction shall we?

1) If Dubya said a handful of electoral votes was a "mandate" ... what do you call the thumping Obama just gave your elitist, zero-specifics, lying, draft dodging, flip-flopping, middle-class destroying, out-sourcer in chief there?

2) How did that work out for ya?

How about your party's decision that Obama being a one-term president (at all costs - many of which you mentioned above) should be it's "Number One" priority?

3) How did that work out for ya?

4) Didn't you lose more seats in the Senate?

5) Didn't you lose more seats in the House too?

6) Looks like maybe it's not a good idea to be on the minority side of the poll after poll on gay marriage; gays serving in the military; a path to citizenship; SSI, medicare, medicaid being gutted or privatized; tax increases for the rich; closing tax loopholes; corporate welfare and subsidies; punishing those companies that continue to outsource; etc... now does it?

7) How did that work out for ya?

8) Was it a good idea for your hypocritical BIG spending conservative "Wonder Boy" Paul Ryan to say he doesn't let polls dictate his policy because "leaders change the polls"?

9) How did him not leading and not changing those polls work out for ya?

We told you this was coming if you didn't wise up!

10) How did believing the 68 out 72 fox news hosts and/or on air contributors who predicted the 2012 presidential election WRONG before the results started to come in work out for you?

You can't spell half the words you use and you think you can predict "Biblical" stuff? After all the lies you told (and were told to by other conservatives) about the last election before the results came in?

LOL ... you're a regular Nostradumbass there aren't ya?

11) I'll tell you what ... why don't you register your name so I can come find you when you get you behind handed to you next time too?

THERE!

That's eleven questions we're all waiting for you to answer.

Time to "Man up!" and find your sack.

It's that wrinkly thing that looks like what you get teabagged with, only a lot smaller.

Does that help at all?

With your post #4342, that's now NINETEEN posts of yours since I asked you those 11 questions and NINETEEN chances you've had to answer those 11 questions ....

If you think it "annoys" me to see you "getting used to" being such a pathetically gutless POS rather then say, "man up", and answer some questions, then you'll be the gift that keeps giving on this thread.

You're now free to continue CRYING!
John316

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

See, right on cue! I don't even read this idiots post!
John316

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Hey now that this election is over and Obama was able to avoid the topic, do you think he will finally admit that he let those 4 Americans die? What was he doing that was so important? Where was he? Why did he lie?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

John316 wrote:
See, right on cue! I don't even read this idiots post!
Speaking of idiot, Nostradumbass ... it's "idiot's posts".

Got that, idiot? Or are you retarded?

No wonder you won't register so I can find you on here. You're too stupid to figure out how!

With post #4345, that's TWENTY ONE posts of yours since I asked you those 11 questions.

TWENTY ONE posts resulting in ZERO answers.

Of course that outcome was predicted in advance by everyone who's not a spineless, sniveling repuke who just LOST THEIR ASS IN THE LAST ELECTION.

TWENTY ONE times you cut and ran from each and every single one of those 11 questions.

And you lied when you said you weren't reading my posts since you quoted back to me what I said in them.

So you're illiterate, a coward and now officially a blatant liar too?

Congrats on that.

That's one hell of a resume you got there!

Now let's get back to those questions you keep running from and see how many more times your crybaby, teabagging republicanism will show itself - let's go for twenty two times shall we?

1) If Dubya said a handful of electoral votes was a "mandate" ... what do you call the thumping Obama just gave your elitist, zero-specifics, lying, draft dodging, flip-flopping, middle-class destroying, out-sourcer in chief there?

2) How did that work out for ya?

How about your party's decision that Obama being a one-term president (at all costs - many of which you mentioned above) should be it's "Number One" priority?

3) How did that work out for ya?

4) Didn't you lose more seats in the Senate?

5) Didn't you lose more seats in the House too?

6) Looks like maybe it's not a good idea to be on the minority side of the poll after poll on gay marriage; gays serving in the military; a path to citizenship; SSI, medicare, medicaid being gutted or privatized; tax increases for the rich; closing tax loopholes; corporate welfare and subsidies; punishing those companies that continue to outsource; etc... now does it?

7) How did that work out for ya?

8) Was it a good idea for your hypocritical BIG spending conservative "Wonder Boy" Paul Ryan to say he doesn't let polls dictate his policy because "leaders change the polls"?

9) How did him not leading and not changing those polls work out for ya?

We told you this was coming if you didn't wise up!

10) How did believing the 68 out 72 fox news hosts and/or on air contributors who predicted the 2012 presidential election WRONG before the results started to come in work out for you?

11) I'll tell you what ... why don't you register your name so I can come find you when you get you behind handed to you next time too?

I'm waiting to bump your cut-and-run "Coward Count" up again Johni girl!
Tea Party Patriot

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

only fore more yeers and you democruds are out.

I seen many poles that sayed we are win in 2016 so start packing your bags Obummer Pelosey Reed

Taked our contry back 2016 for reel this time. No, cerialisly.

Its over dumbocrats. This time we meen it.

2016 is neer.
Tea Party Patriot

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

New Rassmutant poles sayed Obummer loosing by big land slide in 2016.

Blackened panthers cant fix the vote this time

we tooked are contry back
Tea Party Patriot

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Tell truth Obummer and stop lieing to the Americas.

Reel patriots no that you hired Ben Gazi to murder fore americans as you wached from you hd tv tubes.
yes sir

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

John316 wrote:
Hey now that this election is over and Obama was able to avoid the topic, do you think he will finally admit that he let those 4 Americans die? What was he doing that was so important? Where was he? Why did he lie?
John where was Bush on 9--11? No body could find him or Cheney for awhile?
I'm still not understand this cover up everyone is talking about?
Was there not troops in transit when this started? Wasn't it over before they got to the point? So this Rice lady miss spoke from information she got from intel. report?
Where is this cover up? Did I miss something?
yes sir

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Tea Party Patriot.....if your any measure of our future. God only help us.
Your either really dumb or pulling our legs?
chicago police-criminals

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Tea Party Patriot wrote:
Tell truth Obummer and stop lieing to the Americas.
Reel patriots no that you hired Ben Gazi to murder fore americans as you wached from you hd tv tubes.
Tea Party is an umbrella for the KKK
chicago police-criminals

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

yes sir wrote:
Tea Party Patriot.....if your any measure of our future. God only help us.
Your either really dumb or pulling our legs?
no, the likes of him are dying breed . This elections proved it .

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Why is a question asking who you will vote for over 2 years ago still showing up on this forum? You're either idiots or you're pushing an agenda.
Free falling

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

chicago police-criminals wrote:
<quoted text>Tea Party is an umbrella for the KKK
chicago police are criminals, huh? this is the typical crap your Party preaches! What are you some punk thats pissed because you got caught with the gun or delivering dope? Do you beat your shorty? Dont like the cops? Did the cop beat your dumb ass? Go tell your little half midget mayor who is a real criminal your complaints! Go get Johnny Cochran! oops, you will need a shovel! How many times you been to the joint, punk? Did momma come to see you? Did she lose track of you because she had 8 other little illegitemate roaches to keep an eye on? Did you get free schooling in the joint? Dont like the CPD, move out! Im sure some other south Suburban town has section 8!
THE FACTS

Schererville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Left is Right
Veritas

Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

yes sir wrote:
<quoted text>John where was Bush on 9--11? No body could find him or Cheney for awhile?
I'm still not understand this cover up everyone is talking about?
Was there not troops in transit when this started? Wasn't it over before they got to the point? So this Rice lady miss spoke from information she got from intel. report?
Where is this cover up? Did I miss something?
Wow. I can't believe I have to write this. It was well known where both Bush and Cheney were on 9-11. W was in Florida making an appearance at a grade school. He was reading to the children when he was informed about what was happening. The video footage of this is historical. Cheney was in DC and was moved to the underground bunker with the chiefs of staff until the situation was under control. There was a time while W was in the air on Air Force 1 that communications broke down and the two parties were unable to communicate. ALL of this was included in the 9-11 commissions report. The cover up is based on one simple issue. On Sept. 11th, why wouldn't you have beefed up security at ALL American embassies, especially those in countries that are pre-dominantly Muslim. And since you didn't do that and people died unnecessarily, you scramble and lie about the whole event to cover your ass. Just like the Clintons, you use others in your staff to take the hits for you. Rice, Petraeus, etc. There is a difference between misinformation and lies. Most people can tell the difference.
John316

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Veritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. I can't believe I have to write this. It was well known where both Bush and Cheney were on 9-11. W was in Florida making an appearance at a grade school. He was reading to the children when he was informed about what was happening. The video footage of this is historical. Cheney was in DC and was moved to the underground bunker with the chiefs of staff until the situation was under control. There was a time while W was in the air on Air Force 1 that communications broke down and the two parties were unable to communicate. ALL of this was included in the 9-11 commissions report. The cover up is based on one simple issue. On Sept. 11th, why wouldn't you have beefed up security at ALL American embassies, especially those in countries that are pre-dominantly Muslim. And since you didn't do that and people died unnecessarily, you scramble and lie about the whole event to cover your ass. Just like the Clintons, you use others in your staff to take the hits for you. Rice, Petraeus, etc. There is a difference between misinformation and lies. Most people can tell the difference.
Bush even addressed the crowd acknowledging the attack before boarding Air Force One. Maybe this kid was too young to remember or the places he gets his news from dont show it! Instead, he seeks guidance from freaks like the nut case who just so happens to be a patient at the Oak Forest Nut house! sad, really!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago